PDA

View Full Version : Wasted ole Jessie...

LexSuicune
30th June 2007, 6:20 PM
Ain t it weird our beloved hag hasn t caught ANYTHING yet in the Sinnoh region?...
I mean...we had like Seviper and Wurmple by now in AG...I think...lol...
Do they have a plan for her?... they re just gonna let her rot with Dustox?...
I mean, Id love if that ol hog caught a Bronzor... lol...
Ouey! dear Mirror whos the prettiest b*tch in town!

Okay... kiddin aside... they should ve given her a new DP Pokemon by now...
maybe a Stunky?... give her anything and get rid of Dustox and Seviper for criyin out loud

scythemantis
30th June 2007, 6:53 PM
They should never get rid of Team Rocket Pokemon. The twerps all have nearly complete teams; Jessie and James should have six pokemon apeice by now.

LexSuicune
30th June 2007, 7:15 PM
ROTF, humilliating six Pkmn would be pwnage...
BUT, they hardly ever use anything besides their main pkmn...
That is Seviper/Carnivine...
I wish they d at the very least start using Mime Jr. and Wobbufett... lol...But we all know that ain t happening
Just give her a Gliscor

scizor08
1st July 2007, 3:55 AM
maybe she will catch a sinnoh pokemon in season 12, and catch a 5th gen. pokemon in the last season of Sinnoh..

Power of Fire
1st July 2007, 4:13 AM
there's another thread like this but oh well

jessie and james already have six pokemon (they are a team both of their pokemon count as a team)
carnivine(james)
cacnea(james)
seviper(jessie
dustox(jessie)
wobbufet(jessie
mime.jr(james
meowth

but they still have three a piece. (except for meowth) but i'm confident that jessie WILL get a new pokemon later in the season

Reign G
1st July 2007, 4:18 AM
Actually, as they are two different Trainers, it only counts as three each. Meowth was never caught, he's still considered Wild.

I can see Jessie getting a Tangela for some reason...Not a Tangrowth, just Tangela. Or the return on Lickitung, as long as it doesn't evolve into Lickylicky. Or she could have a Quagsire. It'd work.

But as far as Gen 4 goes, I imagine her with a Bidoof/Bibarel for some reaosn...I don't know why. Probably because that line's so pathetic.

LexSuicune
1st July 2007, 5:33 PM
I can see Jessie getting a Tangela for some reason...Not a Tangrowth, just Tangela. Or the return on Lickitung, as long as it doesn't evolve into Lickylicky. Or she could have a Quagsire. It'd work.

Woah...Talk about random...LOL

Power of Fire
2nd July 2007, 12:00 PM
but they count as a team with six

Blaperile
3rd July 2007, 6:38 PM
The season is not over yet, so she stil can catch a Pokémon from the Sinnoh region.

!!!Serebii Lover!!!
4th July 2007, 6:54 AM
I think she will catch at the end of this season a 5th gen pokemon that is the pre evolution of lickitung for some reason..........

intergalactic platypus
4th July 2007, 7:08 AM
I would love it if she got a Lickalilly ...I know it won't happen but it would be a good reference to the first seasons Lickitung

flyboy1308
4th July 2007, 7:09 AM
^Makes sense... At least more sense then Quagsire.
EDIT- meaning prevo of Lickitung.

LexSuicune
4th July 2007, 7:21 AM
It s just weird she s caught squat yet...
AND she wont get a LickiLicky lol...
I just see her with a Skorupi, Skunky or Bronzor...

Dark SpOOn Bender
4th July 2007, 7:24 AM
Unlike her arbok, seviper has been rung completely dry. It has been used and re-used, heck it had a few episodes starring it. Imo, that is the one she needs to get rid of.
Then again, she is the lord of the snake pokemon and considering this would be her last snake, maybe she should get rid of dustox since it really has no personality at all (but that is her main contest pokemon after all).

Well, if she does get a new pokemon I can see her as having a skuntank. Lickilicky would be extremely interesting and would at least show that the writers had a little recollection of pokemon from the past, but alas that is highly unlikely.

Kenpachi
12th July 2007, 2:36 AM
Then again, she is the lord of the snake pokemon and considering this would be her last snake, maybe she should get rid of dustox since it really has no personality at all (but that is her main contest pokemon after all).
I know the creators would never give her such a cool Pokemon, but I was thinking a Milotic would fit her famously.
It’s a snake Pokemon too right? (Queen Lucy used one.) And with it, she would totally own Dawn in any contest without cheating. And it’s easy to get her one. Team Rocket is always running into that guy who seals weak fish Pokemon, she could buy a Feebas, keep it, and love it. (Like James and Chimecho.)
Than on the episode of a contest, she comes out as Jessie with her new Milotic that just evolved.

Ruris
12th July 2007, 2:54 AM
I know the creators would never give her such a cool Pokemon, but I was thinking a Milotic would fit her famously.
It’s a snake Pokemon too right? (Queen Lucy used one.) And with it, she would totally own Dawn in any contest without cheating. And it’s easy to get her one. Team Rocket is always running into that guy who seals weak fish Pokemon, she could buy a Feebas, keep it, and love it. (Like James and Chimecho.)
Than on the episode of a contest, she comes out as Jessie with her new Milotic that just evolved.

Except the last time they tried to buy a Feebas from that guy, it ended up being a painted Magikarp.
The Magikarp Salesman is just that. A Magikarp salesman. And a con artist.

Personally, I think Jessie should catch a Drifloon. I mean, they fly around in a hot-air balloon most of the time anyway, so it would totally fit.

Ampris
12th July 2007, 2:58 AM
It isn't really that strange... James didn't get Chiriin until Hoenn was more than halfway over, and he only had the one other before that.

But anyway, I want to see her get a Kricketot, just for bias' sake. An evil Kricketune... now that'd be fun. >D

parukia49
12th July 2007, 9:57 AM
i think jesse may get another 'accidental' pokemon. She didnt exactly want lickitung in the first place or seviper either and of course wobuffet...
As for an accidental maybe a purugly heh that would be funny.

ManaphyEmuritto23
12th July 2007, 9:59 AM
Korobooshi Kojiro stated that in a recent Coro Coro Magazine scan, Jessie might be getting a Lickilicky.

Although the thread hasn't gotten replies in a few months, so I think the statement was called out as false.

Hater_of_Legendaries
12th July 2007, 3:18 PM
i think jesse may get another 'accidental' pokemon. She didnt exactly want lickitung in the first place or seviper either and of course wobuffet...
As for an accidental maybe a purugly heh that would be funny.

She could trade Wobuffet for Purugly and consider it worthless an abuse it causing it to attack her on occasion.

Crasher
12th July 2007, 4:59 PM
Golbat/Crobat would fit Jessie, for some reason. I just don't understand why she doesn't cathc loads of pokemon and train them.