PDA

View Full Version : James and Chimecho

dd1zzle
1st July 2007, 3:07 PM
I think Chimecho should lay an egg and James gets it and then it would be a Chingling and his Mime Jr. should evolve soon

Pearl's Perap
1st July 2007, 3:43 PM
I can't imagine that happening, though it would be good, I think James should just encounter a Chingling, the offspring of Chimecho that Chimecho had sent looking for it's master or something along those lines.

As for Mime Jr evolving, I would sooner it stay as a Mime Jr as I can't really imagine how they will make Mr. Mime as comical, to be honest.

Whiscash
1st July 2007, 3:45 PM
I can't see Mime Jr evolving *coughunfortunatelycough*, due to the need to keep pimping the DP Pokémon.

I doubt James' Chimecho will have a baby. But they'll showcase Chingling one way or another.

dd1zzle
1st July 2007, 4:06 PM
but I think James would cry if he saw Chingling and hearing its the preevolution of chimecho

Groudonny the groundstar
1st July 2007, 4:21 PM
My Chingling episode plan.

James is sulking over chimecho when something(Chingling) runs past looking tired and scared. James picks it up and then Meowth comments on how it looks like chimecho. Jessie adds that James should keep it for chimechos sake and James agrees. While walking TR run into Ash and co and Ash thinks they stole Chingling and sends them blasting off. James drops chingling as they blast off and chingling cries and attacks Ash. The episode ends as James is wondering what happened to chingling when it finds him and he captures it.

Episode Title: Chinglings Tr time!

Stupid I know but it was my first time trying this.

dd1zzle
1st July 2007, 4:28 PM
wow I've heard stupider

LexSuicune
1st July 2007, 4:38 PM
As much as that would pwn...
It s not gonna happen... Chimecho is FAR away in Hoenn... that s like dreaming Jessie will get Lickytung back just for the sake of a LickiLicky...

dd1zzle
1st July 2007, 4:44 PM
Chimecho isnt in Hoenn its in Kanto with "nanny" and "papa"

LexSuicune
1st July 2007, 4:52 PM
well...It s still far away... lol...
And I opened a thread exactly like this one when Chingling first appeared...rotf

Gigaguy373
2nd July 2007, 9:21 AM
man i love mime jr. AND chimeco, chimeco should come back and those two will be the best team ever :D and when chimeco uses astonish is sooo cute and james reaction to it is so awesome :D

scizor08
2nd July 2007, 11:01 AM
I don't think that Mime Jr. is evolving and I don't think that James should have a Chingling..

Hyourinmaru
2nd July 2007, 11:07 AM
Manene should NEVER evolve. It's waaaay too awesome as it is to evolve.

And since I have a huge bias for the Chirean line, Chirean should lay a Lysian egg. And the Lysian should appear randomly and come back to Kojirou. And it can be BFF with Manene, since Manene is too awesome to leave/evolve.

But since my biased reasons don't always make good plotlines, I think Manene should just...be. But it's likely that Chirean wil see the light of day again, the way the writers have been going (Musashi's Nurse School, other various references)

dd1zzle
2nd July 2007, 1:55 PM
Mime Jr., Dustox, and Sevipher should learn another move, Cacnea should Evolve!

octoboy
2nd July 2007, 3:39 PM
I doubt Mime Jr. will evolve. Mr. Mime is already being represented (as Delia's) plus, Jr. is there for the cute factor (and must stay a baby)

I also doubt chimecho having a baby. The problem is it's all alone back at that healing place (or wherever he is) and he is in Kanto (where he is probably the only chimecho).

What I would like is if James got the offspring of his victreebel and the salesman's. They got married right, and I think it's really unfair how he lost victreebel. Jessie and meowth forced him to trade it (for its unevolved form!) and Jessie got rid of the trading result without giving him any say. Did you notice that after that, Jessie always had one more pokemon than James? That's really unfair to me. I guess that's made up for by Jessie not getting any pokemon in Sinnoh... Wait, did carnivine replace cacnea? It seems very similar, I wouldn't be surprised.

dd1zzle
2nd July 2007, 3:48 PM
Chimecho only had to moves...Heal Bell and Astonish

Dogasu
2nd July 2007, 4:40 PM
I can't see Mime Jr evolving *coughunfortunatelycough*, due to the need to keep pimping the DP Pokémon.

Takeshi's Usokki disagrees with you.

dd1zzle
2nd July 2007, 4:44 PM
dude ya ever pokemon evolves eventually...just look at Ash's Pidgeto

LexSuicune
2nd July 2007, 5:53 PM
Well Brock DID get a Happiny to replace Bonsly...
Why not give a Chingling to James to replace his Mime Jr...?
Although I wouldn t want it to happen...I love James Chimie, so f*cking cute...

Ehm...Double Edge, Uproar, Heall Bell and Astonish to be exact...
Not sure about Uproar...I think I remember Jessie using it in a contest...

[Spoiler Tags added by Dogasu]

flyboy1308
3rd July 2007, 4:56 AM
I would be dissapointed if Mime Jr. evolved... Mr. Mime is a bad choice for James, plus the DP factor.

dd1zzle
3rd July 2007, 1:28 PM
Mime Jr. already knows Mimic

Blaperile
3rd July 2007, 5:23 PM
I don't think that wil happen.

octoboy
3rd July 2007, 5:54 PM
I would be dissapointed if Mime Jr. evolved... Mr. Mime is a bad choice for James, plus the DP factor.

I agree. What would they want with a mr. mime? Unless it would replace weezing by blocking with a forcefield instead of trying to escape in a smokescreen. Actually, that would be helpful. But then Ash would probably get something with brick break and smash through it.

Either that, or mr. mime would be another abusive pokemon. That wouldn't be so hot, as one thing I liked about mime is that he never actually hurt James.

dd1zzle
3rd July 2007, 11:29 PM
Mime Jr. needs to learn Confusion but itd be terrible at it

Littlemyuu
16th July 2007, 8:44 PM
i don't think that James catch a Chingling, his Chimecho must return someday

and about Mime jr. i don't think it will evolves *james + Mr. Mime = o_o*

Gold10
16th July 2007, 11:13 PM
I miss James with his Chimecho

oh well, with Mime Jr evolving HELL NO!!

dd1zzle
17th July 2007, 2:43 PM
you guys are lame

Hejiru
17th July 2007, 3:17 PM
I think Chimecho should lay an egg and James gets it and then it would be a Chingling and his Mime Jr. should evolve soon

Maybe. But Mime Jr. won't evolve.

Maybe Ash's Glalie will lay an egg and Oak sends it to him and hatches into a female Snorunt which later evolves into Froslass. :p

Reign G
18th July 2007, 12:32 AM
Mime Jr. wont evolve. It doesn't know Mimic, it jsut mimics the movements of James. Mimic is an attack that allows you to copy a different attack, and Mime Jr. has NEVER done that. (Doesn't mean he doesn't know it anyway, since he never battles we can't see his moves, but still...) And even if it did know it, James doesn't let Mime Jr. battle, so it couldn't get the experience to Evolve anyway. Remember, Bonsly evolved into Sudowoodo after it learned Mimic, yes, but it also battled to gain the experience to evolve.

And about Chimecho returning, that won't happen. And there'll be no Chirrin either, he has a Chimecho for crying out loud! That'd be as redundant as Ash getting a Pichu, he already has Pikachu.

Dax
18th July 2007, 1:05 AM
I think Chingling is lame. I don't want it with James.

octoboy
18th July 2007, 1:59 AM
Maybe Ash's Glalie will lay an egg and Oak sends it to him and hatches into a female Snorunt which later evolves into Froslass. :p

We are talking about James here. This has nothing to do with Ash.

Mime Jr. wont evolve. It doesn't know Mimic, it jsut mimics the movements of James.

In spontaneous combusken, Mime Jr. used mimic against combusken to copy his flamethrower. He just doesn't use it all that often because James doesn't make him fight that much.

Power of Fire
18th July 2007, 2:12 AM
this is far-out the worst thing i've ever heard, chimeco is gone ok just forget about chimeco it's not our decision it's the writer decision

zeno48
18th July 2007, 2:31 AM
this is far-out the worst thing i've ever heard, chimeco is gone ok just forget about chimeco it's not our decision it's the writer decision

Agree tough i miss him a lot because he was actually very sweet to james and all Jessie and Meoth do is yell at him so he would go to chimeco to feel loved and comfort.

octoboy
20th July 2007, 2:14 AM

Well, to be fair, why make any threads like this? Threads of this variety make up a large fraction of the anime discussion.

Agree tough i miss him a lot because he was actually very sweet to james and all Jessie and Meowth do is yell at him so he would go to chimeco to feel loved and comfort.

Mime Jr. and weezing were the least abusive pokemon. And Growlie if you can count him. Chimecho had the tail-wrap-around thing.

While a part of me does sort of miss chimecho, I do believe mime jr. was a better character. His mimicking was funnier, and he's had a lot more endearing moments.

RedJirachi
25th July 2007, 2:52 AM
So who's next?

keaki17
25th July 2007, 3:10 AM

And u can't forget Double Edge...When Jessie used chimecho in the contest.

I think James's Mime Jr. Should NOT evolve and he should get a chingling

but also remember Jessie still has NO Sinnoh Pokemon

Jeff Zero
25th July 2007, 3:34 AM
Manene should NEVER evolve. It's waaaay too awesome as it is to evolve.

I agree. Besides, why give so much screen time to a Pokemon who already got plenty of it over the course of the show? Mr. Mime (that's Barrierred for you Japanese name purists) has been milked for all its worth since Ash's mom got one as her personal maid. It sure used its attacks a lot more often than James' Mime. Jr. has over the course of being in every episode of the show.

I liked Chimecho, the only reason I'm okey with it being replaced by Mime Jr is because Mime Jr is used a lot better. But I thought they were both adorable. I would be very happy to see Chimecho come back or an offspring to show off Chingling.

I feel the same way for Lickatung, I was willing to see it go because Wobbufett was used better. But I loved Lickatung too and we've seen precious little of it in the years since (when it showed up at the Grand Festival or Hoenn League, can't remember, for a quick shot and it even had the same voice, I was happy.) I'd love to see Lickatung come back, but that's pretty unlikely since it's now the property of someone else (and far be it for TR to ever keep a Pokemon they sucessfully stole, although I always found it funny that Ash's reaction to Cacnea was "Where'd they get THAT Pokemon? I bet they probably stole it!")

I always figured James' Cacnea would never evolve because Cacturne is Harley's main Pokemon, but with Harley written out of the show, why not? After all, as Weezing and Arbok showed so well, it's not like a newly evolved TR Pokemon will really get much BETTER in a fight. And even if it does, it'll just give the twerps a better fight before they send them blasting off like they always do.

zeno48
25th July 2007, 3:52 AM
I think Chingling is lame. I don't want it with James.

Yeah make james more lamer then he is now.