PDA

View Full Version : Banned

SapphireSwampert
2nd July 2007, 1:26 AM
Um,for some reason I've been banned from the regular chatroom for a reason I don't know. As follows:

[20:05] Connecting...
[20:05] Logging in...
[20:05] -thundarr.dejatoons.net- *** Looking up your hostname...
[20:05] -thundarr.dejatoons.net- *** Checking ident...
[20:05] -thundarr.dejatoons.net- *** Found your hostname
[20:05] -thundarr.dejatoons.net- *** No ident response; username prefixed with ~
[20:05] -thundarr.dejatoons.net- *** If you are having problems connecting due to ping timeouts, please type /quote pong C06A9DC2 or /raw pong C06A9DC2 now.
[20:05] -thundarr.dejatoons.net- *** You are banned from DejaToons (Stupidity and user harassment is not allowed)
[20:05] Error : Closing Link: SPPGuest0321[pool-71-249-10-249.nycmny.east.verizon.net] (User has been banned from DejaToons (Stupidity and user harassment is not allowed))
[20:05] Disconnected from irc.dejatoons.net

I really do not understand,of the time I've been there I've been mostly quite just listening to the current conversation on the chatroom.My name has been SapphireSwampertfor those who have seen me should know that I have not harrassed any member or been caught in an act of stupidity.This has been going on for some time now and can't predict when this mistake of a ban will last.Please help.

Kirby
2nd July 2007, 4:47 AM
This isn't a ban from the chat. This is a ban from the server itself. There is nothing any of the OPs in SPPf can do about that. However, you can go to their website...

http://forum.dejatoons.net

Or forums, actually.

SapphireSwampert
2nd July 2007, 4:07 PM
Ok, thanks Aipom

Edit:
The link hasn't worked yet.