PDA

View Full Version : got banned for a whole day ?!?!?!?!

Ali_q8
3rd July 2007, 7:48 AM
hey , yesterday i got kicked/banned from the #spp chat cuz i said to asuka after she used a %100 CAPS " do no shout asuka "

and the response to that was a ban with the words ( wow . no ( and it's still didn't come off !!!

i know that asuka is allowed to use caps but if there was a rule about then everyone should follow it , and even if i did argue with an op i shouldn't be banned at least not for a whole day for that !!!

blueparukia
3rd July 2007, 8:03 AM
You're not supposed to argue with an Op, they ban you for however long, you can't control that

So... too bad, get over it.

BP

Ali_q8
3rd July 2007, 8:23 AM
i know that i'm not supposed to argue with ops but it wasn't really argueing with ops :\

and even if it was

IT ISN'T WORTH A WHOLE DAY

NOTE : THEY STILL DIDN'T UNBAAN ME

Kirby
3rd July 2007, 8:31 AM
Uhm we didn't unban you because...I'm probably the only OP who has even read this topic O_o? Especially considering this topic hasn't even existed for an hour yet.

Cool. We'll unban you when we get around to it. Demanding we unban you just makes us keep the ban longer.

Chris
3rd July 2007, 8:34 AM
You again? I already told you in the chat that manual bans last until the ban lists are cleared. Just because you want to go back won't make us feel bad an unban you.

Here's a thought. DON'T BREAK THE RULES.

Roselia---Rozureido
3rd July 2007, 10:51 AM
hey , yesterday i got kicked/banned from the #spp chat cuz i said to asuka after she used a %100 CAPS " do no shout asuka "

and the response to that was a ban with the words ( wow . no ( and it's still didn't come off !!!

i know that asuka is allowed to use caps but if there was a rule about then everyone should follow it , and even if i did argue with an op i shouldn't be banned at least not for a whole day for that !!!

So why do you argue with her? You just admitted that you know that she's allowed to do that, and so thus you are telling a MOD not to do something she is perfectly allowed to do. And seriously, a DAY? If you have a life, you should be able to entertain yourself for one day without Chat.

Kreis
9th July 2007, 9:40 AM
Wow, a whole day!?
God, you have to be the most pathetic person ever.
Seriously,1 day.