PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!!!

kipachu
3rd July 2007, 4:53 PM
I lost the dive from wishcash so i went to solar cave but insead there was a link- box and i havn't use that. Where can i find another dive?

kipachu
3rd July 2007, 9:41 PM
i bought the southern isles why i cant go to northen range?

Draknir
4th July 2007, 3:42 PM
First off Don't Triple Post.
Second: Either you have is still, or you are SOL.
Third: You need Surf to go to the Northern Range, as well as the Southern Isle Friend Area.

Jonouchi
4th July 2007, 4:09 PM
1) Dive is on the 10F of Solar Cave. You need a Key for it.

2) You need Surf, which is found on 20F. You'll need a Water Pokemon for that.

kipachu
6th July 2007, 8:12 AM
i got all that BUT I TOLD THAT I HANENT TOOK THE DIVE IN SOLAR CAVE BUT STILL THERE IS A LINK BOX

Shine
6th July 2007, 9:35 AM
Your Dive will be /somewhere/, if you keep finding link cables. Try your Kangaskhan storage, or any team mates who you might have attached it to. If you still can't find it, maybe one of the people at the Wondermail Gen thread can help... I thhink.

Dynamic Mimiroll
6th July 2007, 2:31 PM
Eheheh, I accidentally posted an in-depth reply in the duplicate topic that apparently wasn't being used. Go me for being observant. >_< Thus, I'll shamelessly copy my reply into this topic to be sure you see it, okay?

On what floor did you find the Link Box? In any spot where you would normally find an HM (or, in some cases, an important item), that HM or item will be replaced by a Link Box if it is already in your inventory or in Kangaskhan Storage. Thus, if you found the Link Box on the tenth floor (it should have been behind a locked door and surrounded by water), that means that the HM Dive is probably somewhere in Kangaskhan Storage without your realizing it. In this case, remember that TMs and HMs are sorted alphabetically and not by whether they are TM moves and HM moves, so Dive would probably be near a TM like Calm Mind, Dig, or Earthquake. If it most definitely isn't in Kangaskhan Storage, double-check your inventory to be sure that you simply didn't overlook it (remember that you don't lose all of your items if you get booted out of a dungeon) and then try heading back to Solar Cave and checking the tenth floor again; there is always the possibility that you either accidentally searched on the wrong floor (which I have a tendency to do >_<) or that the game was simply acting up and forgot to generate an HM Dive before your last visit.

Now that I think about it, there is another possibility: did you let one of your Pokémon hold the HM Dive? If none of the above works, try checking your Pokémon to see if you had given HM Dive to one of them and then forgotten about it. (I had a Trap Scarf that went missing once, only to be found held by my Bulbasaur. >_<)

I hope some of that information can help. Just remember that a Link Box will appear as long as you own the item that it is replacing; as soon as you lose the item, you can find it in its original spot (or, in the case of HM Dive, on the tenth floor of Solar Cave) instead of the Link Box that replaced it.

To answer your other question, purchasing Southern Island is only one of the requirements to visiting the Northern Range. I believe you must also have completed Stormy Sea first (and possibly Buried Relic, but my memory is a bit rusty), which you can't do until you find the HM Dive. (Sounds like a bit of a vicious cycle, almost. >_<) Afterward, an event should occur that triggers Northern Range to become an area that can be visited.

kipachu
8th July 2007, 10:14 AM
Thanks!! i found dive at the storage!

Silver_Dialga
10th July 2007, 7:22 AM
You can go to Northern Range after you purchase Southern Island and clear Solar Cave.