PDA

View Full Version : Entei on Mystery Dungeon

Ottertail
3rd July 2007, 9:18 PM
i need help getting Entei. what is the best way to get Entei i have faced him about 20 times and he wont join my team

Silver_Dialga
4th July 2007, 6:57 AM
You need the Sacred Field Friend Area. And if he still won't join, you could use the Friend Bow. It's on Mt. Faraway, 30th floor, behind a locked door, so bring a key. But I think I can find an easy mission that rewards you with a Friend Bow, so hold on a moment. Oh, and good luck in recruiting him!

thesceptileaddict
5th July 2007, 8:15 AM
u suggest u train your leading pokemon to lvl 90-100 bc that gives you the best chance of getting it(oh and just try to get deoxys bc with freind bow and lvl 100, it only gives u sumting like 24% of recuiting

RaiBlade
5th July 2007, 8:19 AM
- Sacred Field Friend Area
- Lv90-100 Gives the Best Chance
- Friend Bow
I Had the same Problem with Suicune.
But I Recruited All Legendaries.

Dynamic Mimiroll
6th July 2007, 1:48 PM
In addition to what others have said, have you checked to be sure that your team's total body size is five or less? Because a team can only contain a total body size of six or less, containing a size of six will render Entei unable to join your team; a big Pokémon such as Onix or Lapras coupled with two smaller Pokémon could cause this situation, for instance.

Shine
6th July 2007, 2:18 PM
On top of all that, don't forget the rules for recruiting anything - have leader stand next to him, deliver final blow, etc.

thelittlelegend
22nd July 2007, 7:47 AM
listen 2 the others advice u would get him in no time now :D