PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Sizes

B-MAN
4th July 2007, 1:05 AM
The next tie your watching pokemon diamond and pearl or any kind of pokemon show pull out Diamond or pearl game. When a pokemon shows up on screen check the sizes of the pokemon on the game and on the show. cause last time I check Budew and Roselia aren't that tall.

Pearl's Perap
4th July 2007, 2:24 AM
Last time I checked, the in-game characters were anorexic dwarves.

But seriously now, the sizes of pokémon in the animé DO vary from time to time in comparison to the size listed in the 'dex, I believe this is because not everything is the same across the board.

Say hello to giant Slaking.

flyboy1308
4th July 2007, 6:01 AM
Is every human the same size? Every cat? No.

Desert Flower
5th July 2007, 4:08 AM
It depends on how old the pokemon is, I believe. The Flygon in Jirachi Wish Maker, for example, is bigger than Drew's Flygon. It's most likely because the wild Flygon is stronger and has been around for much longer. And then there's the Charicific Valley. Almost all the Charizard there were bigger than Ash's.

And giant Slaking was a machine, so that doesn't count.

Gigaguy373
5th July 2007, 10:35 AM
it is kind of like an old legend down here in australia round where i live the was a huge croc that lived to like *insert random old age for a salt water crocodile* and it was like 9 meters long because it was so strong and old and lived through many battles

never no pokemon might be related to this croc CRIKEY:D

scizor08
5th July 2007, 12:30 PM
Drew's Roselia maybe grown a lot..