PDA

View Full Version : Is Pokémon Ranger Worth $30?

Aewyne
4th July 2007, 1:50 AM
As of right now, Pokémon Ranger is one of the only Pokémon games I don't have. In your opinion, is it worth the $30? I could probably get it half price on eBay, but it is even worth that much?

I'm pretty occupied with Diamond and Pearl right now but I'm looking for another game to play on DS once I get bored.

ShinyManafi
4th July 2007, 5:28 AM
I thought it was simply because I liked the game, bit it is kinda short. At least you get the Manaphy egg from it, but only one Manaphy per cartidge.

cpt.justice
4th July 2007, 5:37 AM
depends on pretty much if you think manaphy/phione is worth 30$ games probably a 6.5 out of ten in my opinion

jordy123
5th July 2007, 12:24 AM
ive only just got it but played it alot since then and from what ive seen its really good its a great ds game for when youre bored of other pokemon games and waiting for the next the capture styler is great brilliant use of the ds and its so fun using different pokemon to make it easier ..hope i helped

RaiBlade
5th July 2007, 8:16 AM
Yeah it is.
- It is Fun
- Way to get Manaphy
- Except it is Short

Aewyne
5th July 2007, 3:34 PM
I'm not really interested in paying $30 to just get Phione/Manaphy, since I can get them through WiFi. Would you still consider it worth it?

ninjascyther
7th July 2007, 4:59 PM
It is quite a fun game but it is nothing compared to diamond/pearl. I spent the $70 (australia) and it was worth it. ;123;

Zabi
7th July 2007, 9:27 PM
Only if you want Manaphy... The game is to short, and it gets annoying, witht he Salamence, Charizard, and the three beasts...

Laser Shuckle
8th July 2007, 9:41 AM
The plot is short and overall i dont think its worth 30 bucks. it is worth it If you can get it for half price on Ebay so I would Buy it there.