PDA

View Full Version : You guys need to lighten up!

animeniac12782
6th July 2007, 5:24 PM
I was kicked today for no apparent reason from your wifi chat. I got this message when I was kicked:

You've been kicked out of #spp-wifi by AraleIsAGirl ( lol u iz tryin 2 evade teh scripts dat r bad Kick Number 36256533430326 )

What the heck does this mean? I didn't use caps, swear, or harass anyone, and I feel I was unfairly booted.

Some guy was haggling me about ubers and winning and I mentioned if you want to win professionally you pretty much have to use ubers, and after that I was booted. I call this totally unfair!

animeniac12782
6th July 2007, 5:27 PM
Oh and by the way, the ban does not last 5-10 minutes like the administators of this site say...its more like 5-10 hours, which in my opinion is very unfair. There should be a maximum of a one hour ban.

Shuko
6th July 2007, 5:28 PM
I was kicked today for no apparent reason from your wifi chat. I got this message when I was kicked:

You've been kicked out of #spp-wifi by AraleIsAGirl ( lol u iz tryin 2 evade teh scripts dat r bad Kick Number 36256533430326 )

What the heck does this mean? I didn't use caps, swear, or harass anyone, and I feel I was unfairly booted.

Some guy was haggling me about ubers and winning and I mentioned if you want to win professionally you pretty much have to use ubers, and after that I was booted. I call this totally unfair!1. Wrong forum.
2. She might have thought you were talking about Darkrai, Shaymin, or Arceus.
3. You should have PMed her instead of making a topic here.
4. They need actual chat logs as evidence.

lilbigman42012
6th July 2007, 5:29 PM
yeh something like that happened to me also, this kid battled me and we agreed no ubers nd his whole team was ubers. then i told ppl not 2 battle him(kinda stupid but watev i wuz ******) nd i got kicked.

facetious
7th July 2007, 1:04 AM
animeniac12782, would you like a razor with that?

PLANES CURE TOWERS
7th July 2007, 2:05 AM
That is a very cool username you have.

Chris
7th July 2007, 2:13 AM
You triggered a script, kiddo. It was a bot that kicked you, not a person. ;\

As Jay asked, would you like a razor with that?

Fox
7th July 2007, 11:37 AM
What you said triggered the script. As for how it was triggered, I have no idea...

yamimarik only people who win tourneys use ubers :0)
* AraleIsAGirl sets ban on *!*@c-71-58-91-169.hsd1.pa.comcast.net
* AraleIsAGirl has kicked yamimarik from #spp-wifi ( lol u iz tryin 2 evade teh scripts dat r bad Kick Number 36256533430326 )

Kirby
7th July 2007, 11:43 AM
What you said triggered the script. As for how it was triggered, I have no idea...

* AraleIsAGirl has kicked yamimarik from #spp-wifi ( lol u iz tryin 2 evade teh scripts dat r bad Kick Number 36256533430326 )

Some of those scripts need to be modified. I was using one given to me the oter day, and it banned people for saying 'flute'

All because of the azure flute thing. So they need to be fixed :/

Eszett
7th July 2007, 12:03 PM
You ops should consider posting a list of naughty words at the top of the chat, with a message saying that typing them in will get you kicked.

Kirby
7th July 2007, 12:10 PM
You ops should consider posting a list of naughty words at the top of the chat, with a message saying that typing them in will get you kicked.

It honestly doesn't matter, no one would pay attention. We've posted many times saying that if you say Arceus, Shaymin or Darkrai you get banned.

If I recall, we even had a whole topic dedicated to that, and people still pull the "I DIDN'T KNOW BDHUBDHJD!!!"

It even says it in the topic --;

Edit: http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=245617

Not the exact topic I was looking for, but rule #13, says not to ask for Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus.

Ho-oh Master
7th July 2007, 3:57 PM
What I never understood is why do people need there dex to be completed :/ And how the hell do you trade the Azure Flute if its a Key item O.o

Erik Destler
7th July 2007, 4:48 PM

The script was triggered via the word "Tourn"
As we were having problems with people advertising channels via "PM me to do a tournament".

Nay, I do have "flute" as a trigger.

Why?

Because of all the people saying flute to get the azure flute..
I go around as one of my guests and PM them.. and that's what they tell me.

And that's just getting annoying.

Nevertheless, does anyone even trade those normal flutes? o_O

And how the hell do you trade the Azure Flute if its a Key item

I don't know, maybe a pokemon hacked to hold that item.. I don't really know.
All I know is that we were having problems with people using it, so I prevented it. :|

Oh and by the way, all my script bans are set for 900 seconds, or fifteen minutes.

And normally when I ban someone for breaking a minor rule it's a 10 minute ban..

Kirby
7th July 2007, 4:52 PM
The script was triggered via the word "Tourn"
As we were having problems with people advertising channels via "PM me to do a tournament".

Nay, I do have "flute" as a trigger.

Why?

Because of all the people saying flute to get the azure flute..
I go around as one of my guests and PM them.. and that's what they tell me.

And that's just getting annoying.

Nevertheless, does anyone even trade those normal flutes? o_O

I don't know, maybe a pokemon hacked to hold that item.. I don't really know.
All I know is that we were having problems with people using it, so I prevented it. :|

Oh and by the way, all my script bans are set for 900 seconds, or fifteen minutes.

And normally when I ban someone for breaking a minor rule it's a 10 minute ban..

This person said time flute :/

Xain
7th July 2007, 9:31 PM

Talk about a paradox....the Internet would explode. (or at least the computer running the chat.)

lol...nah, i bet doing it like that would not trigger the script.

Mumage
7th July 2007, 9:31 PM
1. Wrong forum.
2. She might have thought you were talking about Darkrai, Shaymin, or Arceus.
3. You should have PMed her instead of making a topic here.
4. They need actual chat logs as evidence.

Dude, shut up.

Erik Destler
8th July 2007, 12:47 AM
This person said time flute :/

o_O

What the heck?

I thought that was something from XD.. o_O

What does that have to do with WiFi Battling and Trading?

Kirby
8th July 2007, 4:35 AM
o_O

What the heck?

I thought that was something from XD.. o_O

What does that have to do with WiFi Battling and Trading?

Nothing, really, it just was kind of weird XD

And uhm...Come back to the chat D:? I was joking ;;

Shuko
9th July 2007, 2:31 PM
Dude, shut up.
1. Not a dude.
2. If you can provide me with a valid reason why I should do so, I gladly will. :p
3. I wasn't talking to you, sweetums. :3

PLANES CURE TOWERS
9th July 2007, 3:33 PM
1. Not a dude.
2. If you can provide me with a valid reason why I should do so, I gladly will. :p
3. I wasn't talking to you, sweetums. :3
Don't mind him, he's just a forum troll gone fail.

:(

Mumage
27th September 2007, 6:30 AM
Yeah, okay Josh. You think you're so smart and witty, don't you? Modding a Pokemon forum. Wow. Just wow.

Brandon-kun
27th September 2007, 6:45 AM
Yeah, okay Josh. You think you're so smart and witty, don't you? Modding a Pokemon forum. Wow. Just wow.
I bet you'd be acting the same way if you were modded. :(

Okay, this is the internet, not your 6th Grade classroom.

Kirby
27th September 2007, 7:09 AM

You posted to reply to a post that is nearly 20 days old?

Good call!