PDA

View Full Version : how do i get mew deoxys and other places?

adamf70
8th July 2007, 11:54 PM
i am stuck after i beat murky cave nothing happens and i cant go any where else wat do i do to get other places?

Shine
9th July 2007, 2:15 PM
To get Mew: You need to have cleared the Stormy Sea and a space in your mailbox. Then visit the Buried Relic and fight the three regis on floors 15, 25 and 35. Get the Parts they drop and it becomes a Music Box. Mew will appear randomly on floors 36-99, although it's quite rare. You also need the Friend Area Final Island.

To get Deoxys: You must have recruited Lugia. He's in Meteor Cave.

If you're out of new dungeons to explore, try these tips:
- Make sure you have HM Surf from Solar Cave
- Buy all the Friend Areas from Wigglytuff (I think Final Island and Southern Island are the main ones, but there might be more)
- Recruit all of the legendary birds (you need them to get to Lugia)

Silver_Dialga
10th July 2007, 7:32 AM
Buried Relic is acquired when one day Pelipper gives you mail declaring the discovery of the Buried Relic. After you speak to Whiscash, then Shiftry, the dungeon is opened.

adamf70
10th July 2007, 9:32 PM
thats the thing thought i have every place ecept that one and even tho i talk to them nothing happens.and i did everything it says in every guild wat do i have to do ;151;

Shine
11th July 2007, 2:34 AM
Do you have an empty spot in your mailbox?

adamf70
11th July 2007, 4:56 AM
how do u know if u have space

Dynamic Mimiroll
11th July 2007, 6:24 AM
how do u know if u have space

Your mailbox can hold up to four letters or notices at a time; if for some reason you've been keeping some rescue requests in your mailbox, your mailbox may be full, preventing any more notices from arriving. If you simply make room in your mailbox, more letters should arrive the next time you wake up (in the game, I mean). Remember, by the way, that in order for an event triggering the opening of a new dungeon to occur, you must wake up after clearing or escaping from a dungeon. If you believe you have fulfilled the requirements for activating a new mission event, either fulfill a rescue request or, if you don't have any rescue requests at the moment, simply charge gungho through Tiny Woods; clearing Tiny Woods takes very little time but allows you to awaken to a new day, upon which a new plot event may occur.

adamf70
11th July 2007, 7:44 PM
ok i get it now and i did everything killed the regis and get the music box,and it says i can recurite mew bu i went throught every floor 39-99 and i couldn't get him?(and cant get;151;) (;378;dead ;379;dead ;377;dead)