View Full Version : #151 Mew

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16

roycroft 7
29th March 2010, 9:48 PM
ive got a mew for trade pm me offers
FC 1763 4491 6127

PKMN Legend Anthony
30th March 2010, 12:06 AM
looking for most recent event mew with the exclusive ribbon. offering other events/shinys/lv100 etc

fd203
30th March 2010, 10:26 PM
offering a lvl 50 touched Hadou Mew
and lvl100 shiny mew from hoenn.
looking for events and shinies

Zion777
30th March 2010, 10:45 PM
I am looking for a Mew, since it has long since been one of my favorites (yet seems I could never find a non hacked one sadly). All I have is Soul Silver, and I have pretty much nothing special to trade. Hoping perhaps someone has an extra they would be willing to trade for some basic pokemon. I am only a few hours into the game and would prefer the level 10 event one since I am hoping to use it while playing through the game. I know this is a very out there request, but guess im hoping for the best, lol.

Venom Hitman
31st March 2010, 2:20 AM
Looking For
Adamant Hayley Mew Legit, and UT
Modest Hayley Mew Legit, and UT

I can RNG shinies for these Mew's

Wartortle90
1st April 2010, 4:14 PM
looking for a mew, any kind of mew, and willing to offer a shiny tangela, shiny feraligator

or a whole hoax of other pokemon, i have 473.

Nickdixneuf
4th April 2010, 1:29 AM
if possible not shiny nor high lvel
(or hacked)
Not much to offer but im a good breeder
few legendaries and level 50s
like 20
email or message me
PLZ

Tally
4th April 2010, 11:03 PM
I'm looking for a Mew pretty much purely to fill up the space in my pokedex...
To trade I have no events unfortunately, but I have most other legendaries, and also shinies such as Tauros, Staravia, Blaziken and Lugia (which is also level 100 so it would be tough for me to part with that one)

PM me please thanks :)

Squidd
5th April 2010, 6:41 PM
im new to the forum here but im looking for a Mew simply for Pokedex purposes so ANY Mew will be great and i have a wide variety to offer trade wise so message me and we can work out a trade if i have something your interested in, please && thanks :)

Squidd
5th April 2010, 6:47 PM
im new to the forum here but im looking for a Mew simply for Pokedex purposes so ANY Mew will be great and i have a wide variety to offer trade wise so message me and we can work out a trade if i have something your interested in, please && thanks :)

Squidd
5th April 2010, 6:49 PM

Squidd
5th April 2010, 6:56 PM

codypc
6th April 2010, 4:10 AM
I have mews to trade. I'm looking for shaymin, deoxys, jirachi, entei. I am also looking for a shiny mew. Preferably an american shiny lv. 10 Mystry mew. I can trade shiny lv1 giratina, shiny charizard, newmoon darkrai nearly ut, 2 shiny magikarp, ut shiny dratini, lv10 mystry mew, other mews, 2 shiny electrodes, shiny lumineon, shiny rapidash, 10th aniv celebi many legendaries. I would be willing to trade any 6 of these for the american shiny lv. 10 mystry mew. Less if missing any these traits.

Bulbatordile
6th April 2010, 5:42 PM
I'm looking for an untouched (so lvl 50) Pokemon Ranch (Hayley) Mew

I can offer a Pokemon Channel Jirachi, a Shiny Kingdra or a Shiny Snubbull. They are really the only pokemon of any unusual worth that I own that I can trade at the moment.

louiscky2
7th April 2010, 6:30 PM
I have mews to trade. I'm looking for shaymin, deoxys, jirachi, entei. I am also looking for a shiny mew. Preferably an american shiny lv. 10 Mystry mew. I can trade shiny lv1 giratina, shiny charizard, newmoon darkrai nearly ut, 2 shiny magikarp, ut shiny dratini, lv10 mystry mew, other mews, 2 shiny electrodes, shiny lumineon, shiny rapidash, 10th aniv celebi many legendaries. I would be willing to trade any 6 of these for the american shiny lv. 10 mystry mew. Less if missing any these traits.

ive been after a mew for a while now, only requirement is it is lvl 40 or over, i can offer you deoxys lvl 60

sonicreleased
7th April 2010, 11:14 PM
does anybody have an AR ?
i just want a mew . if you would be so kind.

Snajee-lay
8th April 2010, 1:52 AM
Looking for a Mew, lots of shining pokemon, TMs and Items up for trade. Please PM me ;300;

Snajee-lay
8th April 2010, 1:55 AM
Looking for a Mew, lots of shining pokemon, TMs and Items up for trade. Please PM me ;300;

Mr. Chuckles
8th April 2010, 11:27 PM
I'm looking for any Mew that anyone would be willing to trade. I don't have any legendaries that I can trade, although I can make Phione eggs, but I have all the Kanto and Johto starters. Let me know if any of you would be willing to part with a Mew for something like this.

KingSpider
9th April 2010, 12:04 AM
I really want a legit Mew. Anybody interested in a shiny Wobbuffet?

ak47guy
9th April 2010, 3:54 AM
I have a legit level 50 Hayley Mew. I will definately trade for an Arceus, and I could be persuaded by a random shiny or other legendary. PM me if you have an offer.

Emerald 2006
9th April 2010, 4:01 AM
C'mon now, ppl. I've been asking for a trade-back to get Mew's Entry
for about a month, and NO ONE bothers to answer?
There are enough Mew's around.
Please, someone just do a quick trade-back for me,
and I'll leave you all alone. PLEASE PM me.

EDIT; working out a deal for Mew's Entry,
although who knows how long it'll take...

linusmotu
9th April 2010, 7:05 PM
can i get a mew, all i can offer is an ev trained jolteon that has wish/batonpass and 2 other moves i forgot. i just followed the pokemon of the day jolteon.

zAlastorz
10th April 2010, 4:31 AM
howdy, i have been looking for a mew since pokemon emerald came out,
if posible a low level modest nature mew, tell me what is what you want in exchange, i may have it

Cloudchild75
11th April 2010, 7:31 AM
I have many natures of mew including some shiny.

Shiny wants, everything on this list MUST be legit AND shiny people:
When I say uncloned, nature, iv's and ut do not matter as long as it's below level 90ish. And for uncloned I prefer you to be the original trainer.
More wants added!
Any Distant land shinys except togetic
Level 1 Dialga
Shiny registeel and regirock (Can be cloned, have regice)
Uncloned latias and latios
Uncloned mewtwo
Uncloned untouched lugia and ho-oh *Have both uncloned but they're level 100 so I can't ev them*
Suicune with 27 - 31 SPATK and speed nature does not matter. I already have the bold caught by Bryan from Distant land. Want one with better IV's.
Dog collection stuff:
Uncloned Johto suicune
Kanto suicune (Due to confusion, want the FireRed suicune in shiny not distant land)
Kanto entei (Same as above suicune)
Kanto raikou since mine is hacked (Same as suicune)
Uncloned raikou (any)
Uncloned suicune (any)
HG/SS Entei, Raikou, ho-oh, and lugia Japanese
I'm not looking for anything else at the moment. I no longer require nicknames. I'm trying to start a collection of Safari Zone shinys.

Safari zone shiny wants:
These can be cloned.
Scyther
Hoothoot
Mareep
Azurill
Houndour
These must be from the Safari zone!

Non shiny wants:
Modest or mild zapdos with 31's in SPATK and speed (Can be cloned, please no bold nature) This is a priority
Mews of the following natures: Hardy, Lonely, Relaxed, Hasty, Rash, Have the rest of the natures.
Timid or modest suicune with above 27 in SPATK and Speed

Jesster
11th April 2010, 5:23 PM
looking for a legit Mew, natures/IVs don't matter to me.
I'm offering quite a lot, so PM me and I'll see what I can do! :)

Str8edgeMaggot
12th April 2010, 3:27 PM
LF: Shiny Untrained Level 30 Flower Paradise Shaymin (will also consider non-shiny)
FT: Level 100 Mystery Mew

KingSpider
12th April 2010, 8:33 PM
Never heard from the last offer, so I also now have a legit Shiny Poochyena along with the legit Shiny Wobbuffet. Looking for a legit Mew, preferrably lv50 or under

Latios99
12th April 2010, 9:03 PM
hello i am looking for a shiny mew level 5 or 10 UT i am offering a shiny lv.100 deoxys bashful nature and had pkrs
pm me if you want to trade

Midnightkitsune
15th April 2010, 4:02 AM
i have a lv100 mew accepting legendary offers
pm me for trade details

Kodoku
16th April 2010, 7:07 PM
I have two Mew for trade.

The first one is lvl30, Hardy, UT. I don't know if it's legit.
The second one is legit, from a friend. Japanese name, from the Wifi, lvl5, UT, Timid.

PM me for trade. I'm looking for shinies.

tsuyoi_kaze
17th April 2010, 2:43 AM
I'm looking for a Mew to trade. I don't care about level or if it's shiny, I just want a (preferably legit) mew.

The only legendaries I have to offer right now are Dialga, Giratina, and Azelf. Because I don't use cheats they aren't shiny or special in any way. However, I've also been breeding eevees and would be glad to hand over some of those in addition to a one of the three mentioned.

EDIT: I also have the event jirachi.

Cloudchild75
17th April 2010, 4:25 AM
I have a couple of shiny mews, but beware. Except for my level 100 Japanese un ev'd one unsure on legitness. I do have untouched ones, including some more Japanese Hoenn ones but as I said unsure on legitness. And no one will prolly want the level 100 one as it's name was hacked to an english one; I'm 100% sure the rest is legit though.

Shiny wants, everything on this list MUST be legit AND shiny people:
When I say uncloned, nature, iv's and ut do not matter as long as it's below level 90ish. And for uncloned I prefer you to be the original trainer.
More wants added!
Any Distant land shinys except togetic, bold suicune, modest entei, or careful raikou. Still want the three dogs but not those natures.
Level 1 Dialga
Shiny registeel and regirock (Can be cloned, have regice)
Uncloned latias and latios
Uncloned mewtwo
Uncloned untouched lugia and ho-oh *Have both uncloned but they're level 100 so I can't ev them*
Suicune with 27 - 31 SPATK and speed nature does not matter. I already have the bold caught by Bryan from Distant land. Want one with better IV's.
Dog collection stuff:
Uncloned Johto suicune
Kanto suicune (Due to confusion, want the FireRed suicune in shiny not distant land)
Kanto entei (Same as above suicune)
Uncloned raikou (any)
Uncloned suicune (any)
English HG/SS suicune preferably uncloned
HG/SS Entei, Raikou, ho-oh, and lugia Japanese
I'm not looking for anything else at the moment. I no longer require nicknames. I'm trying to start a collection of Safari Zone shinys.

Safari zone shiny wants:
These can be cloned.
Scyther
Hoothoot
Mareep
Azurill
Houndour
These must be from the Safari zone!

Non shiny wants:
Modest or mild zapdos with 31's in SPATK and speed (Can be cloned, please no bold nature) This is a priority
Mews of the following natures: Hardy, Lonely, Relaxed, Hasty, Rash, Have the rest of the natures.
Timid or modest suicune with above 27 in SPATK and Speed
Giovanni Celebi

HelicopterPilot
17th April 2010, 5:33 AM
I have a legit untouched lvl 10 Timid MYSTRY Mew.

Looking for either a timid latios or a timid latias .

Omnitec
17th April 2010, 7:15 PM
I'm looking for any mew, but legit please. Will take cloned

I have UT'd Suicune lvl 40 (Impish), UT'd Ho-oh lvl 70 (Sassy), UT'd Zapdos lvl 50 (Bold), as well as trained Mew level 70 and Lugia level 61. Pm me for more :)

powertooldragonmaster
18th April 2010, 2:17 AM
I need a legit Mew. I will take any offer if it is within my power. PM me requests.

NightOwls
18th April 2010, 3:49 AM
Interested in obtaining a Mew, can anyone help me?

NightOwls
18th April 2010, 3:57 AM
Interested in obtaining a Mew, can anyone help me?

SaiyanNinjaZ
18th April 2010, 10:10 AM
will trade mew for legit arceus

PlatnumJace
18th April 2010, 10:12 AM
Hi can anyone get me the elemental hyper beams to borrow? I can offer a mew.

giorgosss
18th April 2010, 11:01 AM
i am looking for a legit mew(UT if it is possible)

i have many good legendaries
i have many pokemon
i have a shiny geodude

suicune_flaaffy
19th April 2010, 12:32 AM
I need a mew and ill give you what I can for one!!

durona
19th April 2010, 6:54 AM
Looking for a legit low level Mew (10 or lower). I have some legendaries to trade!

Midnightkitsune
19th April 2010, 6:56 AM
OFFERING Jap event mew or just a mew for regigigas event or other legends pm me

fd203
19th April 2010, 7:34 AM
offering a 100 shiny mew.
looking for shiny or event.

Rica
19th April 2010, 7:44 AM
Offering Shiny Ralts and Shiny Corsola for legit mew!

Monk E
19th April 2010, 1:14 PM
Looking for a LEGIT untouched MYSTRY Mew.

I can chain you a shiny Smeargle and a shiny Shinx both UT for the Mew.

Monk E
19th April 2010, 1:22 PM
Looking for a LEGIT untouched MYSTRY Mew.

I can chain you a shiny Smeargle and a shiny Shinx both UT for the Mew.

Lokesh
20th April 2010, 6:31 PM
hey guys... can anyone please trade me a mew? i dont have much to offer though since i just started the game, but i have a masterball and i can trade it to you for the mew?

Stickworld111
20th April 2010, 7:18 PM
I just need to get mew for my pokedex so if anyone is willing to trade me it so I can trade it straight back I will be very thankful :)

pokeman5959
21st April 2010, 4:55 AM
ayy.
im looking for a mew. level 5 untouched would be great

i have a gamestop level 5 untouched jirachi inreturn. or i can ev train for you. anything just name it

pokeman5959
21st April 2010, 4:58 AM
ayy.
im looking for a mew. level 5 untouched would be great

i have a gamestop level 5 untouched jirachi inreturn. or i can ev train for you. anything just name it

Liza Red
21st April 2010, 11:19 AM
Looking for any Mew

Offering UT Regirock, Groudon and Rayquaza

Madridista13
21st April 2010, 6:43 PM
i can offer a azelf , girratian , cressilia , phione , rotom , moltres and many more for a mew

AmpharosOnAScooter
21st April 2010, 10:17 PM
anyone got the japanese hgss wi-fi mew preferably untouched thanks :) just pm me with what you'd want for it

Ninja7777777
22nd April 2010, 3:51 AM
ok i dont know if this counts as a hacked pokemon if i involves a hacked pokemon but here goes. ok about 2 months ago on my platinum i was on the GTS i got a lv 255 mew that is ALOUD TO BREED WITH DITTO and i was wondering if anyone wanted a egg with a mew obviously the mew is untouched and it will still be in the egg people can just have the eggs for free since people might think this is a lie so PM me if your interested

also i put the mew in the pc and it became level 10 for some reason so no i dont have a lv 255 pokemon anymore

crazy mankey
22nd April 2010, 11:13 PM
I'm looking for the event Mew. I don't really mind if it's cloned, as long as it's still legit. I'm willing to trade away a Pokémon holding a Lucky Egg.

pokeV493
23rd April 2010, 8:16 PM
I´m looking for an American or UK Mew if it is possible untouched. Willing to trade an UT GAMESTP Jirachi, Hasty nature for it. PM me

EDIT: Already gotten it Thanks

fd203
24th April 2010, 7:09 PM

pokeman5959
24th April 2010, 11:51 PM
looking for a calm or jolly UT legit mew

i have a ut shiny modest kyogre

pm me for offers

pokeman5959
24th April 2010, 11:52 PM
looking for a calm or jolly UT legit mew

i have a ut shiny modest kyogre

pm me for offers

darkversion3.0
25th April 2010, 6:44 AM
looking for hayles mew. i can offer jirachi

Bulb
26th April 2010, 12:13 AM
Looking for any American or UK Mew, preferably untouched for a Mild Kyogre or a Adamant Rayquaza. PM me if interested.

squishynz
26th April 2010, 3:49 AM
Looking for a mew anything will do.

Offering level 5 chansey. Bold nature, Natural Cure, Moveset: Seismic Toss, Growl, Softboiled and Aromatherapy.

Can also get other legendaries (bar events)

PM if interested.

Bulb
27th April 2010, 12:22 AM
Still looking for an english Mew, have a Darkrai to trade. Let me know if you're interested.

fd203
27th April 2010, 12:39 AM
looking for shiny or event

Bulb
28th April 2010, 5:15 AM
Looking for an legit english Celebii or Jirachi, willing to trade UT legit Mew. Let me know.

sambam
28th April 2010, 3:42 PM
Looking for any legit Mew (I dont care if its cloned)

Will trade shiny Mareep or Kricketune.
PM me.

Mythical Arrow
28th April 2010, 6:40 PM
I have a lvl 10 untouched Mew for trade ^^. (Eventpokémon)

Please PM me with your offers. I'm very interested in untouched shiny's. Best offer wins ^^

eleonhardt
29th April 2010, 4:21 AM
Would like a Mew for the dex add, PM me, will do a trade-back

fd203
29th April 2010, 7:23 AM

Shark
29th April 2010, 7:20 PM
offering-
Aura mew level 10 ID No. 20078 timid nature
Mystry mew level 10 ID No. 06930 bashful nature
Hayley mew level 50 ID No. 01000 lonely (japanese), naughty (japanese),modest (english) and mild (english) natures.
Hadou mew level 10 ID No. 50716 timid and naive natures.
HG/SS mew level 5 ID No. 11219 rash nature
pokepark mew level 30 ID No. 60510 naughty nature
PALCITY mew level 50 ID No. 07157 quirky nature (japanese)

looking for other events

kippy32
2nd May 2010, 5:56 PM
Looking for a UT legit mew, can offer a legit UT WISHMKR Jirachi or anything else in my sig. PM me please :D

mewmaniac33
3rd May 2010, 2:52 AM
wil do anythin for him

fd203
3rd May 2010, 7:20 AM

StewiePwn
3rd May 2010, 7:55 PM
can someone trade me a mew
I don't mind it's stats etc. as long as it's a mew :)
I don't have any event pokemon but I have a shiny gyarados and quite a few of the legendaries.

Sakie21
4th May 2010, 2:16 AM
I'm looking for a Mew... :P I have a shiny Blaziken and a box of legendaries, plus the pokerus. Pm me. ?? :)

ENTEI'SVOLCANO
4th May 2010, 6:35 PM
im looking for ANY mew, that doesnt have a nickname...i can offer anything in my sig...(except for the pokemon that say (not for offer right now...) behind it!!!)
pls PM me with an offer...

kmclovinn
4th May 2010, 10:54 PM
im looking for a mew have couple shinyies and alotta legendaries so pm please

Cloudchild75
5th May 2010, 2:00 AM
I'm low on rare candies, have a sassy mew I'll trade for 6.

Glaroug
5th May 2010, 5:31 AM
I can give this for the mew:

Regirock Plain relaxed Level : 40
Rock Polish
Ivs:9/31/31/9/17/27
Evs:UT
Ancient Power/Rock Throw/Curse/Superpower
Hold: Master Ball

Alakazam Plain modest Level : 55
Synchronize
IV's: *27(has 139 Hp thought it was only 135)/9/20/5/8/27
EV's: 252 SpA/252 Spe/4 HP
Psybeam/Psychic/Substitute/Calm Mind
Hold: Master Ball

Can also substitute or add in a Rayqueaza with 31 HP 31 SpA and 28ish Spe.

kmclovinn
5th May 2010, 12:53 PM
i got a whole bunch of items and pokemons please can anyone trade me their mew?
i dont mind if stats or nature is junk i just want one in my dex

jvaughan08
6th May 2010, 2:51 AM
i'd really like a mew, i got some cool pokes let me know if anyone wants to trade

jvaughan08
6th May 2010, 2:57 AM
i'd really like a mew, i got some cool pokes let me know if anyone wants to trade

BenxAllen
6th May 2010, 3:31 AM
Looking for Mew, will offer Dialga and Palkia and a Giratina.

Ed__
7th May 2010, 1:30 AM
Got Aura Mew to trade
I'm looking for the Arceus they were giving away at TRU in America
Message me

BenxAllen
7th May 2010, 6:03 PM
Willing to trade my Darkrai for mew

Midnightkitsune
8th May 2010, 7:00 PM
i have 2 mews
jap event mew
lv 100 jap mew
ill trade lv 100 for a sableye
ill trade event mew for a shiny sableye
pm for offers

Del Mundo
8th May 2010, 10:56 PM
I have a japanese event lvl 5 mew with calm nature. I'm requesting an english mew with any nature. Trade me an english mew for my japanese mew and i'll even throw in my choice specs. pm me plz. :)

fd203
9th May 2010, 9:42 AM

mymew
9th May 2010, 4:37 PM
hey guys!
i am looking for an untouched mew. just tell me which pokemon you need and will look if I have it.

thanks!

tynerds37
11th May 2010, 6:26 PM
Trade completed! =D Thanks

kippy32
11th May 2010, 7:20 PM
Looking a legit mew, UT preferably, I can offer an UT shiny Deoxys PM me if interested :D

-TRADED D00DZ!

Iammitchell
12th May 2010, 4:15 AM
Looking for a Mew. Any level, nature etc, i arent hunting shinies, just trying to fill my pokedex on SoulSilver :)

I dont know how rare these are cause i'm just getting into the pokemon thing now, but if someone could let me know it'd be greatly appreciated

amastine
12th May 2010, 4:27 AM
looking for a legitimit mew for a TRU arceus. pst for more info

amastine
12th May 2010, 4:28 AM

amastine
12th May 2010, 4:29 AM

Jay305
12th May 2010, 4:41 AM
Looking for UT 10 ani mew

recklessk
12th May 2010, 6:42 PM
Looking for a mew, can be cloned, just as long as it's legit. Have shinies to offer.

kippy32
12th May 2010, 7:08 PM
I have a Level 30 UT japanese event mew, PM me with offers, I don't want any sinnoh legendaries (unless it's darkrai), But I would enjoy a Celebi, PM me!

fd203
13th May 2010, 2:35 AM

TempestOfMind
13th May 2010, 5:42 AM
Um, this might sound like a dumb question, but is anyone willing to trade a mew? Besides Gyrados, I have no shinies, and I have only a couple legendaries. I'm willing to trade anything I've got though, including my masterball.

Sorry if this seems really noobish, I just REALLY want a Mew in party. That guy is such a lil' badass. I don't care what type of Mew, as long as its not glitchy or hacked. Thanks for your consideration, I'd really appreciate it.

Golden_Arcanine
14th May 2010, 6:49 AM
Looking to dextrade for a Mew. PM if you are willing to help.

drewman65
16th May 2010, 8:03 PM
I have a shiny mew that I'm looking to trade other shiny legendaries for. The mew is slightly touched and it's nature is mild.
I'm looking for:

Really want
Shiny Groudon
Shiny Rayquaza

Kinda want
Any of the legendary dogs Shiny
Any of the legendary birds Shiny

PM me with any offers

glockomega
17th May 2010, 10:53 PM
Just got back into the pokemon games recently. I always wanted a mew back in the day but was never able to get one. just looking for one, hopefully untouched and not glitched or hacked. I dont have much to trade, just let me know if anyone has one they are willing to give up. I appreciate it

eronia
18th May 2010, 3:51 AM
Looking for any legit, uncloned mew. PM me with what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do

eronia
18th May 2010, 3:55 AM
Looking for any legit, uncloned mew. PM me with what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do

PokemonKarsten
19th May 2010, 7:42 PM
Offering a lvl 1 UT Ranger Manaphy for any UT Mew - PM me, I'll might throw in some items or maybe some other pokémon, as well

DrakElite4
20th May 2010, 8:02 AM
I have a Shiny Mew, Level 30, Hasty Nature.

I got this off the GTS, and it appears that the original owner used a Warp Code to get the Faraway Island.

I'm looking for ANY shiny.

I'm also looking for untouched, legit event Mews!

Thanks! ^_^;

i have dugtrio shiny ;051; & machoke shiny ;067; i need a mew are you interested? friend code 4168 6617 4361 drake

DrakElite4
20th May 2010, 11:13 AM
please i need a mew and latias if anybody has one of theme i can negociate a trade

squishynz
21st May 2010, 8:11 AM
Looking for any mew.

Can offer Arceus Level 100, UT Wishmakr Jirachi (timid) and Bold Nature S/toss Aromatherapy chansey (can EV train however you would like).

Also can get any breedable egg move etc

PM me if interested

Civet
22nd May 2010, 9:34 AM
hi all i have a hacked shiny charizard lvl 100 i got from gts, looking for mew.

DrakElite4
23rd May 2010, 2:55 AM
Looking for a mew, can be cloned, just as long as it's legit. Have shinies to offer.
I can offer you a shiny dugtrio
are you interested?

weightoftheworld
24th May 2010, 12:48 AM
looking for shiny mew, best i got is shiny shaymin

PokemonKarsten
24th May 2010, 12:50 AM
I am looking for any UT Mew, and I've got plenty of UT events to offer, as well as a bunch of good IVd egg move pokémon. PM me!

Cloudchild75
24th May 2010, 5:52 AM
Edit: Got it.

sizida
24th May 2010, 3:27 PM
mew with naughty nature at catchment level please.

willing to trade away mewtwo lv70, latios lv50, latias lv 60 above, kyogue (forgot the lv) and groundon lv88.

ibatman
24th May 2010, 11:47 PM
Hey, I have a Mew ready to trade. What I am looking for is someone that can breed (with egg moves) or EV train a pokemon for me. PM me for more info!

glockomega
25th May 2010, 7:28 AM
just looking for a mew of any kind. pm if available. thanks

anzeee
25th May 2010, 3:56 PM
i want celibi, jirachi , mew , all those i got shiny kricketune lvl 54 and red gyrados pm me anyway i can maybe fix someother

Wernic
26th May 2010, 2:28 AM
I'm looking for Mew. I can offer Ho-Oh or Shiny Gyarados.

anzeee
26th May 2010, 2:26 PM
i have shiny kricketune lvl 54 pm with offers

Cam7West
27th May 2010, 2:17 AM
I'm lookin for Mew at any lvl. Or help me get it in my pokedex. I can offer any other legendary as collateral. My name is Calvin and my friend code is 2793 9715 1215. You can hit me up on yahoo messenger morriganuser05@yahoo.com

pokeman5959
27th May 2010, 2:59 AM
i have a mystery event mew with pokerus, mild nature ( i think)
UT

looking for
gamestop deoxys, UT preferred
or anyone who can ev train a pokemon for me

pokeman5959
27th May 2010, 3:03 AM
i have a mystery event mew with pokerus, mild nature ( i think)
UT

looking for
gamestop deoxys, UT preferred
wishmaker jirachi timid nature
or anyone who can ev train a pokemon for me

keezy
28th May 2010, 2:38 AM
sup fellas? looking for a mew. Can offer hooh, lugia, entei, raikou, suicune, latios, latias, kyogre, rayquaza, mewtwo, arcticuno, zapdos, and any starter from any gen. all legit and hardly touched. looking for a LEGIT mew btw. i know some of you that got the japanese version of the game had to have spammed the mew event for mews.

Griffin77777
28th May 2010, 6:36 AM
I have a level 100 shiny Mew for trade. I want any Mawile. PM me to set up the trade.

luxrayshock
28th May 2010, 8:33 AM
I have a lvl 42 10th Anniversary Japanese Mew, would really like a lvl 5 UT one, if someone wants to trade pm please

tomtomtom
28th May 2010, 9:03 PM
Im looking for a mew. Doesn't have to be shiny, level 100 or anything special, just legitimate.

I can trade any pokemon other than legendaries, I am also willing to EV train or get pokemon with egg moves.

Jesster
29th May 2010, 12:25 PM
I have an UT Hadou Mew up for trade, PM me any decent offers. :)

soul-master
29th May 2010, 1:59 PM
if some one is willing to trade 1 mew for 1 ??? with a focus sash or sacred ash

K1B2
29th May 2010, 9:03 PM
I found someone to trade with, thanks for the help!

deoxysdude94
29th May 2010, 11:25 PM
looking for the japanese heart gold soul silver event mew. PM me with what you want.

iceman15x
30th May 2010, 3:22 AM
Lookin for legit untouched calm/adamant/jolly mew.

Can offer UT Raikou, UT Suicine, UT Moltres, and UT Cressilia. Can also breed a pokemon for egg moves or EV train anything you'd want trained.

Hansen
30th May 2010, 3:30 AM
Looking for a quick trade back so I can search for Mew on the GTS. I can breed any of the starters for your troubles. PM me please. Thanks. ^^

j~reff
31st May 2010, 6:35 PM
I am looking for any shiny mew. It doesn't have to be legit, or of any good nature, so long as it's a shiny mew. I have a legit hadou mew, and a legit ut mystry mew to trade for it. pm me with offers, and we'll see what we can work out.

ichimarunico
1st June 2010, 2:39 AM
Offering legit ut Hadou mew for any legit Arceus or Celebi. Trade-backs (ONLY for those two) are fine as well.

Pokemum
1st June 2010, 4:40 PM
I have many genuine Arceus from event in UK this year, many different natures.
please message me with offers
thanks

frost_lime
1st June 2010, 6:39 PM
Looking for a quick trade back so I can search for Mew on the GTS. I can breed any of the starters for your troubles. PM me please. Thanks. ^^
i can do a dex trade for shaymin,,,

frost_lime
1st June 2010, 6:41 PM
i can do a dex trade for shaymin,,,

;492-s;

Sokaris
1st June 2010, 9:46 PM
Offering legit lv 13 MYSTRY Mew
Looking for: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Stone Edge, Roost

yyl012
2nd June 2010, 12:11 AM
Offering legit lv 13 MYSTRY Mew
Looking for: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Stone Edge, Roost

I have everything u are looking for.
could u give me your Mew's IV, EV, and moveset in detail plz?;151;

thenetslegend
2nd June 2010, 8:02 AM
looking for a legit mew. pm me please if you would like to trade =)

bobri28
2nd June 2010, 1:06 PM
Need a pikachu coloured pichu to get the spike eared pichu. can dex trade mew in return. (offer in sig)

yyl012
3rd June 2010, 8:21 AM
I'm looking for any 'legit & untouched' MEW! (if it's touched, plz let me know)

;151;
plz tell me your Mew's IV, EV, moveset, and where it's from.

I'm offering:
=TM= (I have mostly every TM except for the ones that I can buy with voltorb flip game coins)
-earthquake/stone edge/shadow ball/energy ball/explosion/ice beam/roost/rock polish/anything that I can buy with BP/etc.

=Item= (more than 1 for each)
-choice scarf&specs/metal coat/up-grade/heart scale/power herb/evolution stones/lucky egg/toxic&flame orb/leftover/etc.

=pokemon=
-kyogre from HG
-timid gastly/adamant larvitar/adamant beldum (mid-high IVs)

please pm me if u need anything else.

mew master4-10-90
4th June 2010, 7:10 AM
ive got a spare mew up for trade pm me with your best offers

gazzaharris
4th June 2010, 2:47 PM
mew master
i can trade u a normal lv100 nidoking holding focus blast tm
for a mew if thats good enuff?
pm me plz

theforgottenwon
4th June 2010, 8:04 PM
Hello!

I need a specially-bulky Mew, preferably UT, and at a low level.

I'm not too sure what posts have already been taken care of, so please PM me with requests.

Shiny or non-shiny is fine. Just so long as the Mew has above average IVs and a beneficial nature!

Thanks.

tynerds37
4th June 2010, 8:15 PM
Traded away =D

needaslowking
5th June 2010, 6:57 AM
looking for a mew! preferably a high level. but i dont care too much.. will trade you a lugia or a ho oh. i also have mespirit and all those other wierd things on platinum if you wanna help me trade with my other game. just message me or something!

Civet
5th June 2010, 10:00 AM
I have a lvl 5 jirachi UT legit naive or brave (knows draco meteor) looking for legit mew

gazzaharris
5th June 2010, 3:02 PM
looking for a mew any lvl
PM ME WITH UR TRADE REQUESTS

gazzaharris
5th June 2010, 3:07 PM
looking for a mew any lvl
PM ME WITH UR TRADE REQUESTS

Madridista13
6th June 2010, 5:08 AM
i have 2 mew for trade pm me offers

riku29
6th June 2010, 2:58 PM
I have not much but would love a Mew.
I can EV train any pokemon youd like (preferably you supply) within an hour if youd like to do that as payment for a trade?

gazzaharris
6th June 2010, 5:38 PM
looking for a mew, any level any nature.
i have shiny lugia 100
rayquaza 71
kyogre 50
articuno 52
zapdos 50
charizard 100
nidoking 100
nidoqueen 100
and much more

thenetslegend
7th June 2010, 4:20 AM
looking for a legit mew, could trade level 100 charizard, level 90 venusaur, "faraway place" mewtwo, and a phione for one.

thenetslegend
7th June 2010, 4:25 AM
all 4 of them

thenetslegend
7th June 2010, 4:30 AM
all 4 of them

duffman
7th June 2010, 7:58 PM
LF any Mew.
Also interested just to see it (trade and trade back) so I can pick it up on the cheap from an idiot on the GTS. I'll put up any legendary I have as collateral.

PM me.

BenjaminBattington
7th June 2010, 9:45 PM
Yo, I have a level 30 Mew if anyone is interested. I'm looking for an Arceus or a Manaphy, but something shiny might be cool too. PM your offers, cheers.

Traded off, thanks again to theforgottenwon.

cmpunk88
7th June 2010, 10:50 PM
looking for a mew, don't care nature or else, can offer a couple of legendaries

xxluizxx10
7th June 2010, 11:42 PM
i'm looking for a mew and celebi
i have kanto starters, johto starters, hoenn starters, piplup, cimchar, beldum, bagon, larvitar, gible, trapinch, politoed, magmortar, gengar, alakazam, lvl 70 kyogre,
lvl 45 ho-oh and a entei with pokerus.

indcolts56
8th June 2010, 5:49 AM
I have a level 100 japanese mew. Looking for shaymin, arceus or darkrai. Pm if interested

indcolts56
8th June 2010, 5:52 AM
I have a level 100 japanese mew. Looking for shaymin, arceus or darkrai. Pm if interested

charizardreams
8th June 2010, 2:08 PM
I have two Wishmaker LV 5 Jirachi's from the Big W event. Seeking Shiny/Normal Mews don't care about nature, stats etc.

PokemonGiveaways
8th June 2010, 10:17 PM
Hey im giving away a free level 100 mewtwo. And i also plan on giving away other free legendarys every two weeks for more details on how to win please see my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/radox57 :club:

Avarikqa
9th June 2010, 12:01 PM
Does anyone have a Mew for trade?

mew master4-10-90
9th June 2010, 1:44 PM
looking for a mew ive got jirachi up for trade

Charizard
9th June 2010, 4:48 PM
Looking for a LEGIT emerald mew (english version if possible). No AR was involved even in getting the ticket. PM your offer.

Xi™
10th June 2010, 3:07 AM
I'm looking for one Mew and I'm willing to trade one Arceus for it.

It's a me!
10th June 2010, 10:11 PM
Looking for a Mew. I've always wanted one ever since I was little kid and red and blue came out. I'm willing to trade a black Rayquaza for it. The Rayquaza is level 34. I don't care what level the Mew is at. PM me with offer.

SFJohnnyG
10th June 2010, 10:26 PM
Really looking hard for a Mew and a few other pokemon to complete my pokedex. I can offer any pokemon except the 7 listed below. I am also willing to do tradebacks just so Mew is in my pokedex. I am on PST but have a flexible schedule. PM me if interested.

Elias_Gulle
11th June 2010, 8:56 PM
i have a MEWS for trade (originals) one is level 60 and the other is level 41
*****i only have two******
IM LOOKING FOR:
ORIGINAL, UNCLONED, EVENT POKEMONS ***IF IT IS UNTOUCHED BETTER***
NO CHEATS
specially looking for: darkrai, arceus, shaymin, deoxys, jirachi ect....

ScorpioRichie
11th June 2010, 11:31 PM
Will trade UT Modest Larvitar or UT Adamant Electrode/GIBLE for any Mew. I don't care if it's fake/real, cloned or not. PM to take offer...

Larv/Gible are lv 1, electrode is lv 23. All nicknameable..

kiddoluke
12th June 2010, 12:29 AM
I have a Gba pokemon emerald mew from toys are us. That is up for trade I am asking for shiny pokemon. If interested send me a message and we can work somthing out.

Elias_Gulle
12th June 2010, 12:54 AM
**************i have two mews;151;;151; **********
LEGIT MEWS *NOT CLONED*
LOOKING FOR EVENT POKEMONS
SPECIALLY : ARCEUS, DARKRAI, SHAYMIN, DEOXYS, JIRACHI
*************IF INTERESTED IN TWO LEGIT MEWS PM ME*****
***NO CHEATS****

jlstryker
12th June 2010, 5:13 AM
I have a Gba pokemon emerald mew from toys are us. That is up for trade I am asking for shiny pokemon. If interested send me a message and we can work somthing out.

I have a shinx shiny;403; , tell me the day and the hour

Player name: Stryker
friend code: 0474-6436-7096
Diamond version

answer me please and tell me your friend code and player name if you want trade

jlstryker
13th June 2010, 1:09 PM
I have a mew and a vaporeon shiny, i´m looking for arceus,darkrai or shaymin

Player name: Stryker

Friend Code: 0474-6436-7096

Version Diamond

anzeee
15th June 2010, 2:09 PM
i have those pm if u are intressed:)

Raquaza x2 1 is from emerald lvl 100 other HG lvl 50
giriantina(pearl), palkia(orb, pearl), diagla(orb, diamond), heatran(pearl) all x1
suicune x2 (HG)
entei x2 (HG
raikou x2 (HG)
moltres, zapdos, articuno x2 (all from HG)
latias x1 (hg)
mewtwo x2 (hg)
manaphy lvl 100 event (traded)
Ho-oh x2 (hg)
lugia x2 (hg)
red gyarados (x3) 1 traded. 2 (HG)
groundon x1 (emerald)
kyogre x3 (1 from emerald. 2 from HG)
regigas x1 (pearl)
registeel, regiice, regirock x1 (emerald)
kricketune x1 (shiny) (traded lvl 54 japanese name)

i would gladly trade someone for mew, deoxys, shaymin, dakrai, or maybe some good lvl 100

Elias_Gulle
15th June 2010, 6:53 PM
----*** i have legit mew ***---- only for tradeback
interested in arceus, darkrai, shaymin, celebi (legit)
*********i also have************
shiny: Jynx, gyarados, purugly,skuntank, gastrodon and mesprit **all lv.100
and i have a jirachi for tradeback!!

Elias_Gulle
15th June 2010, 6:57 PM
----*** i have legit mew ***---- only for tradeback
interested in arceus;493;, darkrai, shaymin;492-s;, celebi (legit)
*********i also have************
shiny: Jynx, gyarados, purugly,skuntank, gastrodon and mesprit **all lv.100
and i have a jirachi for tradeback!!

DarkSerpent
16th June 2010, 1:36 AM
looking for any legit lowest level or UT mew.. I currently have UT azelf, mespirit and uxie, all lvl. 50 UT nicknameable, stats upon request, event shiny pichu, event jirachi, UT dialga/palkia lvl. 70 w/hold items, alamos darkrai UT, event deoxys, an event shaymin, and an event lvl. 100 (regigas (OT TRU). Just general stuff, have manaphy, will breed off phione, all starters, will breed, i specialize in sevipers DOWN W/ZANGOOSE! *pardon* etc. lemme know, plz and thx!

nickodemus
16th June 2010, 8:07 PM
Looking for a mew to complete my regional pokedex, I'll trade it right back to ya, scout's honor!

nickodemus
16th June 2010, 8:08 PM
Looking for a mew to complete the kanto portion of my pokedex, I'll trade it right back to ya, scout's honor!

Gowon
17th June 2010, 5:39 AM
Looking for a Mew to keep. I've got:

TRU Arceus
Latios/Latias
Birds/Dogs
Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza

CooltrainerBenji
17th June 2010, 5:46 AM
Looking for a legit mew. I will trade a shiny tentacruel, shiny golduck, and maybe a lvl 100 tru Regigias. I also have twenty something lvl 100's and quite a few extremespeed dratinis if you want them. I am willing to trade and trade back and I can offer all of the vitamins, masterballs, and heartscales with my pokemon.

ozman147
17th June 2010, 7:59 PM
offering a UT Jap. Shiny Mew @ Lv5
got it from the GTS
Quirky nature, Mischievous
Its comes with a Lucky egg
Its stas are
Hp25
Att15
Def16
Sp.A16
Sp.d16
Spe15
Looking For TRU Arceus Or a reasonable trade. Pm Please!!

Linknayru
18th June 2010, 1:49 AM
i got a shiny mew lvl 36 from the gts. im lookin for other shiny poke or even multiple shinies if u will.

nashiz7
19th June 2010, 11:01 AM
oh mew... was the reason i got pokemon red back in the day.

Looking to trade for any mew, also VERY interested in a quick trade & trade-back, and will help anyone whos looking to fill there dex and has mew.

I have to offer, EVERY single legendary (except deoxys, celebi, darkrai and mew).
I also have a Pikachu with the rare moves Surf and Volt Tackle.

Not only that, but I can ALSO give any pokemon Pokerus and hold a light ball (needed to make more Volt Tackle Pikachus)

PM me if you're interested!

Moorgan
20th June 2010, 3:30 AM
Looking for any Mew, don't care how it was obtained just want a Mew

PM me for trade and friend code

fd203
20th June 2010, 3:54 AM
offering lvl 100 shiny jap mew, lvl 100 hadou mew and lvl 100 shiny hadou mew(might not be legit)
pm with offers

luxrayshock
20th June 2010, 7:47 PM
Have lvl 42 HG/SS 10th Anniversary Mew for trade, looking for other events, pm

RunForrestRun
20th June 2010, 9:07 PM
Looking for a mew, dex trade. I have gamestop pichu and jirachi. PM me

SakuNeko
22nd June 2010, 4:30 AM
i offering100 lvl shiny (and not shiny) mew.

alakazam^
22nd June 2010, 9:17 AM
Offering a ut MYSTRY Mew for a ut ススム Mew or other events. PM me for offers.

Alexandramewheaven
23rd June 2010, 1:59 PM
I am looking for any level mew, non hacked must be genuine. will give a master ball.Please pm if your interested in trading.

shabu420
23rd June 2010, 3:23 PM
hello i want a legit mew i will trade lvl.100 empoleon i am getting rid of it but i want something good for so just pm me if you like the offer

grandarmy
23rd June 2010, 3:26 PM
im looking for a mew, if anyone has one ?

PM me what you want.

shabu420
23rd June 2010, 5:35 PM
if anyone wants to trade me a mew i have every legendary you can get in soulsilver (except rayquaza) and other really cool pokemon

luxrayshock
23rd June 2010, 5:36 PM
have lv 42 ススム(10th Anniveresary) Mew for trade, pm with offer

diamonddialgapikamew
23rd June 2010, 7:11 PM
i had an ut shiny mystry mew in my diamond version that I got from the event back in 06 I think. My diamond was stolen so now its gone.
anyone have a legit shiny mew? idc about level or nature
preferably english
must be legit, pm me
i can offer legends, tms, items, masterball, and a couple shinies, pm me

Latios99
23rd June 2010, 8:21 PM
Looking for a palcity mew UT I can offer shinys=)

Cambro
26th June 2010, 6:18 PM
I have a legit UT My pokemon ranch mew. It's level 50, and is naive nature.
Pm me with offers.

decadencia
28th June 2010, 4:08 AM
got 3 diff event mews, looking for 13th movie shiny beasts, pm for details

sobbos
28th June 2010, 9:21 AM
Have legit mews uft.
Looking for the crown dogs.

Aquaticmind
29th June 2010, 8:49 AM
Looking for Mew. I can breed just about any pokemon. Offering possiblely, Shiny gamestop Linoon, Shiny Mismag, Shiny exploud. I have Pokerus to offer as well. Possibly a Jirachi. Mew must be UT fresh.

JR10
29th June 2010, 10:54 PM
Looking for a legit 10th anniversary (ススム) Mew UT

This are my offers
Goon Scizor UT
13th Movie Entei UT
13th Movie Suicune UT
13th Movie Raikou UT
TRU Arceus UT
TRU Shaymin UT
TRU Regigigas UT
VGC10 Eevee UT
GAMESTP Pichu UT
GAMESTP -Jirachi UT
SMR2010 Jirachi UT
10 ANIV Celebi Lv 100 Serious
10 ANIV - Celebi Lv 76 Careful
10 ANIV - Celebi UT Lax
AGETO Celebi UT
TANABATA 04 Jirachi UT
WISHMKR Jirachi UT
CHANNEL Jirachi UT
Japanese BIRTH ISLAND Deoxys UT
BIRTH ISLAND Deoxys UT
Newmoon Island Darkrai UT Quirky/Hasty
Flower Paradise Shaymin UT
MATTLE Ho-oh

1st July 2010, 11:01 AM
looking for a genuine mew, will trade jirachi with masterball

Curvee
2nd July 2010, 12:48 AM
Im looking for a legit any kind of mew event or not event as long as its legit Hadou mew seems to tingle my wants though~ <333 Any natures I don't care~ !! I just need a fully LEGIT one~ !! If its possible to rename please name it Ziz

I've got some good Pokemon's I'd be willing to trade for it~ !! Or if your looking for specific ones I'll see what I can do~ PM ME fast please~ !! ; w ; Add my Diamond FC in my sig for the trade~ I'll be waiting guys !! Dun keep me waiting too long XDDD

decadencia
2nd July 2010, 6:54 PM
looking for ススム Mew, the Japan HGSS one that was recently given away...

sephiroth138
2nd July 2010, 7:54 PM
need a mew, willing to trade near anything

sephiroth138
2nd July 2010, 7:56 PM
need a mew, willing to trade near anything

anmras
3rd July 2010, 5:31 PM
Still looking for a mew (touched is fine, any nature or level). I have a shiny Staravia (Modest), 4 Surfing Pikachus (PW, Lax, Lonely, Adamant, Naive) and the recent Jirachi (Gentle or Timid). All UT except Staravia (lvl 15)

nelly
4th July 2010, 5:45 AM
im lokking for a mew, have a UT Jirachi lv 5
PM with offers

Miranda's_Last_Rights
6th July 2010, 5:00 AM
Hello, i'm relatively new to these forums but a friend recommended this is where I could come in search of a Mew, and that is why i'm posting here.

If anyone has a Mew that they are willing to trade, or an extra one laying around can you message me. Thank you.

RevengedPrince
6th July 2010, 6:03 AM
I have 3 legit mews, I'll trade to reasonable offers. Lv 60, lv 30 & lv 80. PM with offers & more information.

Darkpwns
6th July 2010, 10:14 AM
offering shiny mew I got from GTS
PM with offers

Jularceus
8th July 2010, 1:38 AM
Im offering a mew shiny searching for arceus, shaymin, darkrai

friend code heartgold: 4340 6670 7796

Cambro
8th July 2010, 7:32 AM
Have an UT My Pokemon Ranch Haley's Mew.
Pme me to offer

vinaric
8th July 2010, 1:00 PM
i have draco meteor jirachi, want any mew, pm me if you are interested

Mandingo44
8th July 2010, 7:40 PM
looking for any calm mew under lv 100...offering many shinies including ut shiny adamant dratini and most ou shinies with good natures...please pm of vm with offers im kinda desperate

Nintendon'tGenesisn't
8th July 2010, 10:52 PM
I am looking for an Untrained Adamant/Timid/Modest/Jolly Mew. I am willing to trade a NZ Jirachi, WISHMKR Jirachi, 10 ANNIV Celebi, and TRU Shaymin. All of them infected with Pokerus and holding either a Masterball or a Lucky Egg.

PM me for offers

cyrus106
9th July 2010, 4:36 AM
I am looking for an Untrained Adamant/Timid/Modest/Jolly Mew. I am willing to trade a NZ Jirachi, WISHMKR Jirachi, 10 ANNIV Celebi, and TRU Shaymin. All of them infected with Pokerus and holding either a Masterball or a Lucky Egg.

PM me for offers

I have a modest UT level 30 mew from Emerald, May I trade it for the 10 anniv celebi?

fd203
10th July 2010, 3:32 AM
offering Hadou Mew lvl 100 and 31,
looking for event or good UT Shiny

Beebar234
11th July 2010, 2:56 PM
Hi.... I'm looking for a Mew. A specific one acutally.
I really want the Mew that was given away at Toys'r'us in 2006. OT is Mystry. If it could be of a low level too, that would be very nice.
You see, I went to that event and obtained one, but a couple of days ago my Leafgreen version deleted itself, and so it was lost.
If anyone has one, please. I am willing to trade 3-5 Pokemon for it so chose from the below:
A Quiet shiny Lunatone, a Naive Latios, a Gentle Sceptile with a very diverse moveset, like aerial ace, leaf blade, earthquake, a hasty (female) Blaziken, a Naive Alakazam (very fast and strong, lvl 50 for the BF), a female and male Feebas (for breeding for a desired nature), a Modest Rayquaza (dragon claw instead of outrage), and any of the other legendaries obtainable in Pokemon Emerald. I can make them hold masterballs, too. PM me or reply to this message if you're interested.
P.S The pair of Feebas count as one.

shabu420
11th July 2010, 4:54 PM
need mew for trade and trade back for my dex

fd203
11th July 2010, 8:19 PM
offering touched Hadou Mew.
looking for event or Shiny

fd203
11th July 2010, 8:19 PM
offering touched Hadou Mew.
looking for event or Shiny

sobbos
11th July 2010, 11:48 PM
I have legit mews uft!
Mystry and different mews.
Only looking for shiny rayquaza.
PM me please.

cyberduelistzane
12th July 2010, 8:08 PM
looking for a mew it doesnt matter what kind
i have a shiny mareep
EV'ed mild natured Kyogre
shiny gyrados
Almia Darkrai )EV'ed in speed and sp atk( lvl 56
winners path pokemon
(except munchlax)
shokotan pichux2(one on platinum one on HG)
i have alot of good natured and stats pokemon unfortunately they were caught using the AR so yea can't offer those
have a edge of night sky jirachi(trained)
EV'ed latios(enigma Crystal event)
rhyhorn with thunder fang
Shiny cresselia

squarecubeof11
12th July 2010, 9:49 PM
I have mew from japan that is lv 10 and is from some event in 2006. I am looking for a TRU Shaymin, any of the crowned beasts, or some type of shiny

dark_sinister
13th July 2010, 1:48 PM
i'm looking for a mew, no matther what kind i just need it to fill my pokedex^^

I offer, shiny metagross EV'd attack and hp (gentle nature), shiny beldum untouched lvl 52 (gentle nature), deoxys lvl 30 untouched (brave nature), red gyarados lvl 30 untouched (lonely nature), shiny eevee lvl 22 untouched (MODEST nature), shiny vulpix lvl 1 untouched (timid nature), shiny charmander lvl 1 untouched (lonely nature). I can also offer a japanese lvl 10 celebi (serious nature), I'm not sure if it's touched or untouched, but I think it's untouched.
And soon I can offer Jirachi lvl 5 untouched (modest nature)

gonitybank13
13th July 2010, 4:20 PM
I am looking for a legit Mew. Preferably a Japanese event. Will offer legit 10 Aniv Celebi.

cyberduelistzane
13th July 2010, 5:07 PM
looking for a mew it doesnt matter what kind
i have a shiny mareep
EV'ed mild natured Kyogre
shiny gyrados
Almia Darkrai )EV'ed in speed and sp atk( lvl 56
winners path pokemon
(except munchlax)
shokotan pichux2(one on platinum one on HG)
i have alot of good natured and stats pokemon unfortunately they were caught using the AR so yea can't offer those
have a edge of night sky jirachi(trained)
EV'ed latios(enigma Crystal event)
rhyhorn with thunder fang
Shiny cresselia

still looking for a mew
as for wifi trading
i can trade for 3 hours from 12-3 mountain time
so any messages asking to trade before that time i can trade today if not then i'll need to trade tomorrow

Treecko Girl
16th July 2010, 1:01 AM
I'm looking for a fully EVd Lv.100 Mew.

I'm willing to trade either a fully EVd Lv.100 Arcanine (Heat) or a fully EVd Lv.100 Donphan (Tusks).

PM if interested. Thank you.
3266 9484 7460

Heartless_Enigma
16th July 2010, 3:28 AM
I have finally gotten around to express my need for some Pokemon!

I'm primarily looking for a Mew dex data trade. If you don't do that stuff, I don't mind trading for any kind of Mew. I don't have much in terms of shiny or iv/ev trained Pokemon but I have some legends, wi-fi events, and items that I can give up for a Mew. Other than those special Pokemon, I can also help you get any other kind of generic Pokemon.

PM if you wanna help me out, thanks.

Advanced trainer Kai
16th July 2010, 10:10 PM
like the person above me, i'm looking more for a dex trade than a permanent one, however just name things that you're looking for and I'll tell you if i can get you that or not

Lucario770
16th July 2010, 10:12 PM
I need any legit Mew, any level or nature, as long as it is legit. I have several pokemon I got off of the GTS that I can trade (that I am 99% sure are legit, inspect if you wish), and can obtain almost any Pokemon and several shinies. If you need a Pokemon to fill your Pokedex, I can get it for you at a decent level. PM me if you have a Mew you are willing to trade and what you want for it. A dex trade will work for me, also.

CooltrainerBenji
16th July 2010, 10:24 PM
I have Japanese GBA event Mew (id# 50716), MYSTRY Mews, Aura Mew, Hayley Mews, Japanese event 07 Mew (id#07157), and 2 shiny GBA event Mews. All of my Mews can be found on the Serebii event page. I have many different levels ranging from ut lvl 10 to lvl 100. I am looking for shinies, events, and ev'd Pokemon. Only legit Pokemon PLEASE! Please PM me if you are interested.

bidoofdude
17th July 2010, 5:29 AM
I'm looking for a legit event mew im trading a 2010 event jirachi for it. p.s make sure its legit!

MAGAX
17th July 2010, 8:15 AM
looking for any legit mew of timid or jolly nature. offering a jirachi with draco meteor for it. if you need a specific nature for that jirachi, i can SR for it. thanks.

estranged13
17th July 2010, 11:48 AM
I have a SHINY LV100 MEW for trade. Looking for shieys or arceus. PM me with offers.

Oystolar the Mollusk Lord
18th July 2010, 4:46 AM
Looking for an Mew of any kind as long as it's legit. I have at least one member of almost every pokemon line (except a few legendaries) and am more then willing to breed them.

I also have many non-event Jirachi's, Phiones, and every starter except for Cyndaquil/Chikorita.

Belhene
19th July 2010, 2:31 AM
I'm still looking for a legit Mew.

Can offer:
- Giratina
- Uxie
- Shaymin (Flower Paradise US event, unlocks Gracidea item)
- Celebi (10th aniv)
- Articuno
- Moltres
- Jirachi (SMR2010)
- Ho-oh
- Suicune
- Raikou
- Entei
- Groudon
- Mewtwo
- Lugia
- Manaphy
- every breedeable pokémon
- all starters

MedievalKitty07
19th July 2010, 3:08 AM
Hi, I'm also looking for a Mew. I have a touched lv 100 legit negaiboshi Jirachi for it. PM me any offers.

kcazakor
19th July 2010, 9:01 AM
i have surfing pikachu lv 20 max sp atk EVs un EV elsewhere
OR
Untouched flying/surfing pikachu
OR
Shiny Gyrados/shiny nidoqueen
i want a legit mew preferably from MYSTRY
P.S. i want it untouched

toad480
19th July 2010, 9:39 PM
I need any legit Mew, any level or nature, as long as it is legit. I have several pokemon I got off of the GTS that I can trade (that I am 99&#37; sure are legit, inspect if you wish), and can obtain almost any Pokemon and several shinies. If you need a Pokemon to fill your Pokedex, I can get it for you at a decent level. PM me if you have a Mew you are willing to trade and what you want for it. A dex trade will work for me, also.

Darkpwns
19th July 2010, 11:58 PM
offering Lv 5 shiny mew
and LV 100 non shiny mew
Both from GTS
can offer Pokerus
PM with offers

justinarose
20th July 2010, 4:37 AM
OFFERING:
-level 70 MYSTRY Mew
*OR*