PDA

View Full Version : #151 Mew

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Serebii
10th July 2007, 3:39 PM
#151 Mew (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/151.shtml)
http://www.serebii.net/art/151.png (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/151.shtml)
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/type/psychic.gif http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/type/na.gif

ejah
10th July 2007, 11:48 PM
hello i am looking for a nyc mew and are you the real serebii. also i was just wandering how i can put someone on the blacklist for giving me a fake nyc mew and saying that it was real but i just checked the id nomber and it is 01234

GreenAiden555
11th July 2007, 2:41 AM
I have MANY a mew to trade. P.M me, or check my trade site. NOTE: Trade site will be redone by tomorrow(wednesday) morning, and is currently outdated.

hoboman8001
11th July 2007, 5:24 AM
Hey, its hoboman from the old thread. Same deal, MYSTRY Mews lvl 10, just offer.

WhiteWizard42
11th July 2007, 5:27 AM
EDIT: Newbies, PLEASE STOP ASKING FOR MY MEW. I'm not interested in trading for things unless they have good IVs; at least a 20 average in the relevant stats, and the right nature. And now on with the post.

i have timid MYSTRY mews up for trade. for an additional cost, i can try to get some of the XD-exclusive moves on it, or teach it TMs numbered 50 or below.

its IVs are 14/31/25/16/19/30 (Untouched)

if you want it, check my trade thread and see if you have anything i'm looking for. if so, PM me with your offer.

Lord Of Don
11th July 2007, 7:06 AM
What does someone want for a mew? I'm willing to trade 2 shiny pokemon for it?

Steven Apprentice
11th July 2007, 7:09 AM
I've got a lv 30 one. What shinies though?

Chaos Element: X
11th July 2007, 8:34 AM
Hey, its hoboman from the old thread. Same deal, MYSTRY Mews lvl 10, just offer.

These cloned?

*~Fearless~*
11th July 2007, 9:31 AM
Looking for the POKEPARK and NYC ones,PM me if you have those,i can offer shinies,legends etc.in return.^^

mrdurp4
11th July 2007, 9:47 AM
i got alot os mstry mews... and i need shinys

jackass2911
11th July 2007, 11:23 AM
i wouldent mind a mew pm me what u want

Low Lines
11th July 2007, 1:00 PM
(sighs) i wish the mew glitch was on the newer games -_-

a mew would be nice, preferably low level :p
if it's alright could we get a little more idea as to what people want for them? can do multiple pokemon for one if need be (ie legendaries) :p

Pokerealm
11th July 2007, 2:30 PM
What Mew Glitch?

Low Lines
11th July 2007, 3:15 PM
What Mew Glitch?
The mew glitch on the original Red / Blue games for Game Boy (Black & White)

euphoriajay
11th July 2007, 3:44 PM
i have a shiny swellow to trade for a mew.

black icente
11th July 2007, 3:55 PM
ill give a shiny crobat for a mystry mew a nyc mew or other legt mew

ShadowDragon16
11th July 2007, 4:01 PM
I have a Mew own by someone called Mystery. I am will to trade it for a Shiny Bonsly or Mime Jr.

xCyberx
11th July 2007, 4:49 PM
Need a mew for GTS and dex.Will trade back or for keeps.Got shiny absol and evee.PM me.

Aewyne
11th July 2007, 5:01 PM
I have a Shiny Mew, Level 30, Hasty Nature.

I got this off the GTS, and it appears that the original owner used a Warp Code to get the Faraway Island.

I'm looking for ANY shiny.

I'm also looking for untouched, legit event Mews!

Thanks! ^_^;

tempus
11th July 2007, 5:07 PM
I have MANY a mew to trade. P.M me, or check my trade site. NOTE: Trade site will be redone by tomorrow(wednesday) morning, and is currently outdated.

hey i contacted you on your site and emailed you about trading and never heard from you, just wanted to know if you are at all interested?

PokeMaster500
11th July 2007, 5:23 PM
Hello,

I have 1 lv 11 MYSTRY Mew and 1 lv 30 Faraway Island Mew for trade. I am looking for legends. PM me with offer!

PRLover2k5
11th July 2007, 5:31 PM
I have a mew and am willing to let it go for 3 electirizers and an elekid

jd kids
11th July 2007, 6:17 PM
i am looking for a nyc mew untouch

Spartan 0021
11th July 2007, 6:23 PM
I have a legit, Shiny Mystry Mew lvl 10. Any offers on that?

BioTrainer
12th July 2007, 12:18 AM
Looking for any event Mew except MYSTRY or Faraway Island. PM me please.

BT ;383;

ejah
12th July 2007, 12:41 AM
pme me 4 or any mew but mystery or faraway island i hav lots of tenth aniversarys that i will trade 4 mew pm me or email ma at eli24946@aol.com
or im me on aim on ecs2097

Light Venusaur
12th July 2007, 2:11 AM
I'm looking for ;151; (level 10)
I'm offering:
JAA: Raikou

Topaz_Mew
12th July 2007, 2:36 AM
as you can see mew is my fav pokemon of all time and yet I dont have one yet sooo...

I am looking for a mew NYC or Faraway Island I dont care. I want it to still me in the level range you got it at. It can be a couple levels higher but I wanna train it myself.

I will give the only shiny I ever caught. Some guy offered a Jirachi for it but I dunno what happened to him.

Shiney Ghastly Female level 17 (I caught it) Modest Nature.

You can even ask me to evolve it so it can be a gengar if you wanted to.
It is legit I would never hack any pokemon.

Can take cloned pokemon will REFUSE hacked pokeon.

GreenAiden555
12th July 2007, 2:58 AM
Sent you a P.M, topaz :)

Anyone have a legit shiny mew?

Karuni
12th July 2007, 5:03 AM
I have a legit Shiny Faraway Island Lv.100 Mew with Timid nature. It is infected with the Pokerus, too. It is not mine, but the person I got it from told me it is legit. PM offers, please.

redblueyellow
12th July 2007, 5:11 AM
I have a legit, Shiny Mystry Mew lvl 10. Any offers on that?

Would you want a shiny slowking and exploud for it?

mrdurp4
12th July 2007, 7:39 AM
as you can see mew is my fav pokemon of all time and yet I dont have one yet sooo...

I am looking for a mew NYC or Faraway Island I dont care. I want it to still me in the level range you got it at. It can be a couple levels higher but I wanna train it myself.

I will give the only shiny I ever caught. Some guy offered a Jirachi for it but I dunno what happened to him.

Shiney Ghastly Female level 17 (I caught it) Modest Nature.

You can even ask me to evolve it so it can be a gengar if you wanted to.
It is legit I would never hack any pokemon.

Can take cloned pokemon will REFUSE hacked pokeon.

you know what i except your offer. pm me if you want it

BigStacks18
12th July 2007, 10:41 AM
i have a mew that im willin to trade anybody interested pm me asap first come first served.

*~Fearless~*
12th July 2007, 4:23 PM
Just got a extra UNTOUCHED HADOU Mew,PM me for a deal.

Pikawho?
12th July 2007, 4:32 PM
I have a level 64 cloned Mew from the Toys R Us event. Because it's cloned, I'll trade it for basic stuff like Bidoof. Pm me if you want one.

Stza
12th July 2007, 8:59 PM
Im looking for a legit Timid or Modest Mystry or NYC Mew. Willing to trade my Shiny Umbreon (Only shiny i have) for one.

camjack
13th July 2007, 3:11 AM
Hi, I'm willing to trade any of the three dogs, birds or kyogre for and legit Mew. My friend code is: 1246 5763 3323 my name is ASH. Thanks.

Cocogamer86
13th July 2007, 3:39 AM
I work at a TOYS-R-US in Los Angeles, and I also work in the R-ZONE videogame department. So I was fortunate enough to score a WHOLE bunch of the rare Lv. 10 MYSTRY Mew's. I'm looking for very specific Pokemon though so please PM me if you have any of the following:

Legit UNTOUCHED Deoxys [Any Form] [NOT SHINY]
Legit UNTOUCHED Celebi [Any Event] [NOT SHINY]
Legit UNTOUCHED Latios [Non-Shiny - Can be Eon Card or Normal Catch]
Legit UNTOUCHED Latias [Non-Shiny - Can be Eon Card or Normal Catch]

I also have Jirachi's to trade as well, so PM and we'll talk turkey. Please be sure to note I added all the information you'll need, but above all the keyword "LEGIT". No cheated or hacked Pokemon please. Thanks and I hope to see PM's soon!

Swordmasterk14
13th July 2007, 3:43 AM
I work at a TOYS-R-US in Los Angeles, and I also work in the R-ZONE videogame department. So I was fortunate enough to score a WHOLE bunch of the rare Lv. 10 MYSTRY Mew's. I'm looking for very specific Pokemon though so please PM me if you have any of the following:

Legit UNTOUCHED Deoxys [Any Form] [NOT SHINY]
Legit UNTOUCHED Celebi [Any Event] [NOT SHINY]
Legit UNTOUCHED Latios [Non-Shiny - Can be Eon Card or Normal Catch]
Legit UNTOUCHED Latias [Non-Shiny - Can be Eon Card or Normal Catch]

I also have Jirachi's to trade as well, so PM and we'll talk turkey. Please be sure to note I added all the information you'll need, but above all the keyword "LEGIT". No cheated or hacked Pokemon please. Thanks and I hope to see PM's soon!

if you have soo many can i have one for a volt tackling pichu..???

Cocogamer86
13th July 2007, 3:46 AM
We'll see, first I want to get the one's I've asked about and then whatever is left, I'll draw up whatever I want for them. Thanks for showing interest though! Keep checking back!

Swordmasterk14
13th July 2007, 3:55 AM
ah poop..well two weeks wait then...(im leaving tomorrow...)

Cocogamer86
13th July 2007, 4:01 AM
I'm sure there will be one waiting for you, I have nearly a box full of them. Also, wanted to add that these Mew's are UNTOUCHED. They were traded directly from the POKEMON FIRERED cartridge Nintendo sent to us and place from my party DIRECTLY into a BOX and have rested there ever since. I will be getting them VIA Pal Park and immidiately trading them over to you should you have the Pokemon I'm looking for.

Cocogamer86
14th July 2007, 1:23 AM
Due to the OVERWHELMING demand for official Mew, my time, and the many PM's I keep recieving for it I must reiterate that unless one of the Pokemon I've asked for is offered I WILL NOT be trading a Mew. If you'd like to stick around until after all the ones I'm asking for are recieved then I will be open to negotiation. I've already got a hard offer for one so at the moment my list is as follows:

LEGIT Latias [Eon Card or Normal Capture] NON SHINY
LEGIT Deoxys [ANY FORM/ANY EVENT] NON SHINY
LEGIT Celebi [ANY EVENT] NON SHINY

Once I have gotten these three, I will open up my Mew's for negotiation. Please, unless you have one of these three Pokemon, LEGIT and recieved without an ACTION REPLAY or CHEAT DEVICE, do not PM me. It's not that I'm angry it's just a LOT to read through with the same question "Which one do you want?". There they are listed there. When I have recieved them I will put up a post stating I am open to negotiation. Until then. Please.

Cocogamer86
14th July 2007, 1:24 AM
Due to the OVERWHELMING demand for official Mew, my time, and the many PM's I keep recieving for it I must reiterate that unless one of the Pokemon I've asked for is offered I WILL NOT be trading a Mew. If you'd like to stick around until after all the ones I'm asking for are recieved then I will be open to negotiation. I've already got a hard offer for one so at the moment my list is as follows:

Once I have gotten these three, I will open up my Mew's for negotiation. Please, unless you have one of these three Pokemon, LEGIT and recieved without an ACTION REPLAY or CHEAT DEVICE, do not PM me. It's not that I'm angry it's just a LOT to read through with the same question "Which one do you want?". There they are listed there. When I have recieved them I will put up a post stating I am open to negotiation. Until then. Please.

Cocogamer86
14th July 2007, 1:31 AM

I would prefer them to be UNTOUCHED [as in either UNTRAINED or trained VERY LITTLE]. Once I have gotten these three, I will open up my Mew's for negotiation. Please, unless you have one of these three Pokemon, LEGIT and recieved without an ACTION REPLAY or CHEAT DEVICE, do not PM me. It's not that I'm angry it's just a LOT to read through with the same question "Which one do you want?".

There they are listed there. When I have recieved them I will put up a post stating I am open to negotiation. Until then. Please.

0621sammy
14th July 2007, 3:41 AM
i am trading a mew lvl 100

Black Charizard1168
14th July 2007, 3:48 AM
i have a legit MYSTRY Mew up for trade. it lvl 28 and almost untouched. PM me with offers. ill take some shinys but i really want a shiny charmander/charmeleon/charizard.

0621sammy
14th July 2007, 4:33 AM
ill take any shiny and i really want deoxys but i will take other things to so make offer
p.s. i dont mean shiny deoxys and i will take and fourm of deoxys

0621sammy
14th July 2007, 6:50 AM
i will take manaphy regigigas, deoxys(any fourm),jirachi, ho-oh,
celebi, lugia, mewtwo, entei, suicune, raikou ill will take any of these pokemon at any lvls and any shines

Cocogamer86
14th July 2007, 9:24 AM
My previous post did the trick. Just changing my list of requested Pokemon as three of the four have officially been offered to me and I have accepted. I'm still looking for anyone who has:

A LEGIT Deoxys [Any Form/Any Event] Non Shiny UNTOUCHED

If you have one of these legit, and you can show proof of it [IE Proof it was either an event Pokemon or you had the ticket], you just got yourself a Mew. Also, I'm looking to possibly trade one more Mew for another Celebii, more info posted when I get to it.

Mavridik
14th July 2007, 9:28 AM
I need mew to complete my Dex, so I want to trade it and return it back after. Send me a PM if you want a deal.

Dean
14th July 2007, 3:52 PM
I need mew for my dex. pm me to help.

BigJoeCool
14th July 2007, 4:53 PM
I also just want Mew for my dex. All I have that's special is a legit Palkia, Dialga, and Mespirit. I would give one away just to hold mew for a few seconds so that he is added to my pokedex, or I would trade all three to keep Mew.

BTW I don't know where the PM button is here but my AIM ID is bigjoecool76, and Yahoo Messenger is bigjoecool

Horror BN
14th July 2007, 4:55 PM
I love Mew so I want him. Sadly I dont have any shiny's, but I am prepaired to give some legendary's for it.
I ONLY WANT LEGIMATE MEW'S!!!!

List of legendary's I'm willing to trade:
Zapdos
Articuno
Moltres
Mewtwo
Azelf
Mesprit
Uxie
Giratina
Heatran
Cresselia
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
The Regi quatro
Rotom and
Manaphy

I'll also throw in a Masterball with the trade or any other item I have and can do without.

PM me if interested.

twilightsniper15
14th July 2007, 9:32 PM
i have a mew up for trade would like a shiny

masternaruto_22
14th July 2007, 9:40 PM
i have a mew up for trade would like a shiny

cool ill give u a lv 100 shiny palkia for ur mew

fc 1676 0779 3842 Raymond

chan773
15th July 2007, 1:13 AM
Would you like a lv100 ;384;

Jhfeit
15th July 2007, 1:40 AM
I want a legitimate Mew.
I offer in exchange one of following the Pokemons:
Kiogre
Latios
Suicune

All legitimate ones and not trained (normal catch).

PM me if interested.

twilightsniper15
15th July 2007, 4:01 AM
my mew is still to trade looking for shinys

GreenAiden555
15th July 2007, 4:16 AM
I'd just like to say, again, I have a TON of legit, untouchedm faraway island mews. if you want one, check my trade site and P.m me.

Chi
15th July 2007, 4:16 AM
I have four mews. One MYSTRY, one faraway island. Other two are shiny. One is hacked and the legit one is nick named.

Low Lines
15th July 2007, 9:48 AM
just posting here that Cocogamer86's Mew's are legit :p so if u want one u should check him out lol

yoyok
15th July 2007, 6:12 PM
Hello I'm looking for a mew (low level if possible). I've got legendaries and all sorts of objects. PM me if you're interested.

Ice Cold Glalie
15th July 2007, 10:48 PM
I am looking for a legit Mew, I have a few shinies up for trade, plus Lugia or Ho-oh. PM me if you can help me.

ICG

Have a mew

Locke178
16th July 2007, 3:18 AM
I will trade anything i got for a legit mew, please please respond to this.

ryman
16th July 2007, 7:47 PM
I have a legit untouched MYSTRY Mew and am willing to trade for a legit Deoxys or Manaphy (NOT Phione) any level, any IV's, any nature, any location (as long as it's legit.) PM me if your interested.

Dialga's Master
16th July 2007, 8:01 PM
i also have an mystery mew. it is barely touched and i would like wishmaker jirachi for it.
i can add a lucky egg or a master ball with it.

Wiimote
16th July 2007, 8:03 PM
I'm trading legit untouched MYSTRY Mew holding a Master Ball. Pm me for offers. (You know I'm looking for a shiny untouched Turtwig or a shiny EV-trained Torterra, but I'll consider reasonable offers ^^)

Eevee_Slugma
16th July 2007, 8:56 PM
any mew wanted. Named Pinkie if possible. pm me.

hoboman8001
16th July 2007, 9:44 PM
Hey people, just wanted to remind you guys I'm still offering level 10 MYSTRY Mews (100% legit). Just PM me with an offer!

MYSTERIOUS MISSINGNO
16th July 2007, 9:46 PM
want nyc mew or faraway island mew with the nickname "MEW"

pm me for the big list of what i have

Lucario-trainer
17th July 2007, 11:11 AM
ok i just want a legit,un-nicknamed mew any level, PM and state what you want in return i have legit shinies, mightyena, kirlia, torchic.

gardevoir11
17th July 2007, 1:53 PM
looking for any mew
offering: most legendaries (any from sinnoh except event ones, lugia, latias, raquaza, kyogre) If these don't interest you, i have rare items too.

Orin-Darkstare
17th July 2007, 3:46 PM
lvl 37 mew(non-shiny) for trade 100% legit, PM with offers

darkdranzer
17th July 2007, 8:58 PM
I'm trading legit untouched MYSTRY Mew.I'm looking for a untouched Mewtwo(timid or modest)

pokeAjvmon
17th July 2007, 9:18 PM
I have some legit toys R us mews That know some good TM moves PM with offers

RabidRaticate
18th July 2007, 1:44 AM
I'm just wondering if I can get a legit nicknamed mew

I got one at the pokemon training tour '99 and put it on my team. The sad thing, though, was that it was the only pokemon on my team that didn't have a nickname because his OT was LUIGE. Ever since then I have dreamed of the day that I could have a legitimate mew with an actual nickname of my choosing. Can this dream possibly come true? Sorry, this is probably way too much text for a trading thread.

Anyway, if you are willing to trade me a legit nicknamed mew, please PM me. I don't have much but I would be willing to do anything.

Immortal
18th July 2007, 1:58 AM
i gotz a SHINY MYSTRY MEW! PM offers(if they're just 1for1 dont bother)

lookin for shinies only.

Saleens281
18th July 2007, 3:52 AM
Hey im looking for a mew, My offer is dialga or Shiny Machamp or name what you want and ill see if i have it. Thanks

Arbok Starship
18th July 2007, 6:42 AM
one hadou mew up for offer...
Looking for Tanabata Jirachi (ID# 40707 or 60707)

yami4ct
18th July 2007, 7:09 AM
Looking for legit untouched NYC or MYSTRY mew, will trade untouched Space C Deoxys

Durza
18th July 2007, 1:37 PM
Am looking for a Mew, will trade anything. PM me please.

MYSTERIOUS MISSINGNO
18th July 2007, 2:06 PM
i gotz a SHINY MYSTRY MEW! PM offers(if they're just 1for1 dont bother)

lookin for shinies only.

i think you should mention it's HACKED. No shinies were given away at any toys 'r us's

~Dat Boy~
18th July 2007, 5:12 PM
looking for legit mew, willing to offer Phione, Spiritomb, and other pokes

PERDOMO
18th July 2007, 6:54 PM
Looking For Mew, I Will Give Anything, I Have Shiny Nidoran (untoched) Or Anything Else, I Also Have Spiritomb, Phione.

Interested Pm Me.

PERDOMO
18th July 2007, 7:06 PM
Looking For Mew, I Will Give Anything, I Have Shiny Nidoran (untoched) Or Anything Else, I Also Have Spiritomb, Phione.

Interested Pm Me.

~Dat Boy~
18th July 2007, 9:55 PM
Looking for Mew can give Spiritomb, Phione, Feebas, all the starters from each region, magby that has fireblast flamethrower sunnyday and leer, dratini and lavitar.

Nightroad
18th July 2007, 9:59 PM
i have a mew. (pm me with offers please)

VKM
18th July 2007, 10:19 PM
I have 1 Mew lvl 51? I believe. I will only trade it for Shinies though.

Rai Rai
19th July 2007, 1:18 AM
I will give any and all legendarys (except Raquaza unless thats the only one you want) from Emerald For a LEGIT low level mew.
PM me if interested

msnges3
19th July 2007, 4:39 AM
I am looking for a Hadou/Pokepark(pokepakku)/PALCITY Mew, Pm me, I am trading shinies

hoboman8001
19th July 2007, 4:53 AM
Hey people, just reminding you that I still have level 10 MYSTRY Mews ( 100%legit). PM with offers.

hoboman8001
19th July 2007, 4:55 AM
Hey people, just reminding you that I still have level 10 MYSTRY Mews ( 100%legit). PM with offers.

twilightsniper15
19th July 2007, 7:36 AM
i still have a legit mew

Low Lines
19th July 2007, 7:50 AM
do u have one with a modest or timid nature?

ejah
20th July 2007, 3:31 AM
im looking 4 a palacity mew will trade movie darkrai 4 it or 4 anyother cherishbal pokemon

ejah
20th July 2007, 3:33 AM
pm if u hav any otherwise i only want other events

Turmion Kätilöt
20th July 2007, 3:35 AM
Looking for Mews, yes, I mean more than one, I have decent Pokemon and items, but I'm no super collector mind you.

Low levels only please.

VKM
20th July 2007, 4:44 PM
I got another Mew online :D. So I decided to trade it. PM me for offers. Lvl 78 though.

Mewfreak
20th July 2007, 5:12 PM
I have a lv80 hasty mew with dark pulse, energy ball, flamethrower, and psychic. I only want the movie japanese darkrai for it. Nooo HACKS! (i also have a dialga and lugia i would be willing to trade) Pm me if you have darkrai!

masternaruto_22
21st July 2007, 3:48 AM
will trade any thing for lv 9 or under mew pm me for offers

tori845
21st July 2007, 4:04 AM
Legit level 100 Mew. Has been touched, because it's been raised to level 100.
OT: Tas
Name: MEW
TIMID Nature
HP: 321
Attack: 198
Defense: 229
Sp. Attack: 284
Sp. Defense: 207
Speed: 304
-Attacks-
-Psychic
-Flamethrower
-Ice Beam
-Solar Beam

HAS BEEN CLONED!

I have many to offer, so please do not worry about not getting one.

Q: How did you get Mew?!?!
A: My friend got it at an event.

Q: How did it get PKRS?!?!
A: I traded one to my friend, who got other Pokémon from people. Two of them happened to have Pkrs, so now all my Mews have it for some reason.

PM for offers.

Low Lines
21st July 2007, 4:58 AM
will trade any thing for lv 9 or under mew pm me for offers
the only lvl 9 or under Mew you'll get is a hacked one and i've heard a rumour that there's some kind of ban on them on the GTS :p

Rajaxx
21st July 2007, 5:32 AM
I am looking for a Mew. I have almost any pokemon just ask me for one. Most of my pokemon are untoched an i do not know their natures. The only shinys i have is a wopper an an onix

My friend code is Pearl 4424 - 7982 - 1800

masternaruto_22
21st July 2007, 5:36 AM
the only lvl 9 or under Mew you'll get is a hacked one and i've heard a rumour that there's some kind of ban on them on the GTS :p

it doesnt matter i dont care i just need 1

g dragon
21st July 2007, 7:45 AM
i have a shiny migheteana lv19 untouched

Tasku
21st July 2007, 5:09 PM
Offering Cloned MSTRY Mews at the price of 12 Rare candies each,

PM A.S.A.P.

MidnightTheMightyena
21st July 2007, 5:12 PM
Looking for a legit mew I'm offering several pokemon with egg moves. PM me if interested.;262;

masternaruto_22
21st July 2007, 7:35 PM
im looking for legit lv 10 under mew trade any thing please pm for offers

Orin-Darkstare
22nd July 2007, 2:11 AM
i am offering a mew lvl 37 legit PM with offers

zeuse
22nd July 2007, 2:32 AM
i am willing to give a reyquaza and kyogre for a legit mew( pm me your offers)

Hari Paw
22nd July 2007, 2:34 AM
I'm looking for a legit mew and lv.100
I am trading ANYTHING for it. PM me if interested.

ZombieDrewie
22nd July 2007, 3:52 AM
I have a legit, untouched, timid MYSTRY Mew that I'd be willing to part with for either legit, untouched Space C Deoxys or legit, untouched, bold Jirachi. PM with offers since I won't be checking this thread often.

chorusco
22nd July 2007, 1:29 PM
A Week On Saturday I Will Give A Legit Mew For A Legit Celebi.

Rai Rai
22nd July 2007, 5:16 PM
I will give any and ALL pokemon Emerald legendaries (but I will need to borrow the Regis for Regigigas and then I will give them back) for a legit low-level Mew.

NadeMaster
22nd July 2007, 5:21 PM
I need a mew. Please PM me on what you desire.

Zakuro-Wolf
22nd July 2007, 5:23 PM
I have a lv55 Legit Mew up for trade. I would like a shiny for it. PM me with offers.

masternaruto_22
22nd July 2007, 5:29 PM
looking for lv 10 under mew offering phione manaphy deoxys pm for offers

Artorias
22nd July 2007, 5:49 PM
Looking for a PALCITY Mew, must be untouched. Will trade shiny Beldum with a Master Ball. PM me if you have one.

bjanesch
22nd July 2007, 9:13 PM
I have several under level 9 mews. If any body is interested please PM me.

masternaruto_22
22nd July 2007, 9:16 PM
looking for 10 under mew offering phione pm for details

hoboman8001
23rd July 2007, 3:27 AM
Erm, Bjanesch, the lowest level Mew is 10. Also, I'm still taking offers on my level 10 MYSTRY Mew's (100% legit). PM me, I don't read this particular thread often.

masternaruto_22
23rd July 2007, 6:06 AM
need lv 10 mew offering
lugia
manaphy or
phione pm for details

rimander
23rd July 2007, 10:20 AM
im looking for a mew, i have a large list of pokemons available to trade if one of you are interested, please send me a mail rimander123@hotmail.com

bjanesch
24th July 2007, 3:53 PM
Atention everybody I do not have anymore mews to trade. Someone was using my account. Please do not make me any more offers. 1 because it would be pointless and 2 because it fills up my PM folders to quickly!

Thanks,
bjanesch

bjanesch
24th July 2007, 3:54 PM
Erm, Bjanesch, the lowest level Mew is 10. Also, I'm still taking offers on my level 10 MYSTRY Mew's (100% legit). PM me, I don't read this particular thread often.

Not if you have action replay!

Artorias
24th July 2007, 4:08 PM
Not if you have action replay!
HACKER IN VICINITY.

On topic: I'm still looking for a PALCITY Mew, untouched. Will trade shiny Beldum+Master Ball.

ICY PHOENIX
24th July 2007, 8:32 PM
I can offer a lvl 70 mew, MYSTRY, legit. Or a bold one at lvl 23. Note I will only trade one. I want good offers. These aren't cloned, by me anyways.

hoboman8001
25th July 2007, 4:12 AM
Hey people, I'm still trading away these MYSTRY Mew's level 10 (100% legit). PM me with an offer. I'll consider pretty much anything.

LegendaryHunter
25th July 2007, 11:01 AM
You may be thnking that i am a spammer as this is a thread about Mew but i have posted this here because it is he most popular thread of the lot.

i am going to reset my pokemon pearl game cos there is nothing to do any more. therefore i will trade all of my pokemon to whoever wants them. dont go trading me anything good cos they will be lost when i restart. trade me low level bidoofs and starlys which no one gives a s**t about.

Name Level

Luxray 53
Charizard 58
Giratina 72
Blissey 44
Leafeon 27
Hippowdon 54
Rhyperior 52
Heatran 71
Togepi 18
Absol 20
Absol 20
Absol 20
Pichu 16
Gengar 58
Empoleon 70
Garchomp 67
Sneasel 54
Blastoise 61
Golbat 44

Writing out levels took to long so PM me with enquiries aout pokemon.

Rotom
Machoke
Happiny
Magnemite
Magnemite
Unown
Bronzong
Geodude
Graveler
Gyarados
Ponyta
Gastly
Machoke
Drifloon
Wingull
Finneon
Weepinbell
Lucario
Roserade
Machop
Ariados
Onix
Remoraid
Purugly
Magnemite
Primeape
Primeape
Shieldon
Gabite
Wishcash
Heracross
Feebas
Palkia

I will also be giving one of the pokemon a master ball to hold so you may be the lucky one. One trainer can have up to 5 pokemon from the list. So PM me with what you want it is a first come first serve basis so PM me quickly...

Phoenix1106
25th July 2007, 1:47 PM
I want a mew... what do you want for one?

graymonkey0
25th July 2007, 2:36 PM
i will trade a latias for any mew

Orin-Darkstare
25th July 2007, 2:40 PM
i'm tradining a legit lvl 37 mew for shinys or good legendaries

jessem51499
25th July 2007, 5:01 PM
I have a mew, looking for a VERY low level lucario. otherwise make an offer and let me know.

Aeroglyphix
25th July 2007, 5:24 PM
Just to tell you guys, YOU CAN'T TRADE LEVEL 9 AND UNDER MEWS OVER GTS.

jd kids
26th July 2007, 12:32 AM
hadou mew up for trades pm me offers want events

VKM
26th July 2007, 12:38 AM
Just to tell you guys, YOU CAN'T TRADE LEVEL 9 AND UNDER MEWS OVER GTS.

True, but why do people on GTS want Mews under lvl 9? It doesn't make sense. Any ways, Does anyone have any Untouched Mystery Mews? Offering Manaphy. I am also trading 2 Mews (One lvl 50, one lvl 35) PM me for trade.

Nixperience
26th July 2007, 9:55 PM
Looking for a Pal City Mew.Will trade a Pal City Lucario for one.

Turmion Kätilöt
27th July 2007, 7:36 PM
Need lots of Mews, PM me if you want to trade.

Chaos8
27th July 2007, 7:50 PM
I hv a Relaxed Lv. 70 Mystery MEW
willing to trade it for:
Mew with Sp attck supprting nature lv. 9 and under
Celebi
Wshmkr Jirachi
Deoxys
Darkrai

none can be hacked!

;482;

enchanted05deoxys
27th July 2007, 9:53 PM
im searching for a lvl 10 mystry mew ill trade my lvl 5 wshmkr jirachi for it...PM me

deoxysjirachi22
27th July 2007, 9:53 PM
I will breed Chimcharr, Turtwig, Piplup, Charmander, Chikorita, Dratini, Lapras, Feebas, Seel, Togepi, and Scyther for anyone that can get me ANY MEW!

deoxysjirachi22
27th July 2007, 9:54 PM
I will breed Chimcharr, Turtwig, Piplup, Charmander, Chikorita, Dratini, Lapras, Feebas, Seel, Togepi, and Scyther for anyone that can get me ANY MEW!

J_Spade
28th July 2007, 12:52 AM
I need a mew for my Pokédex, so I'll trade a shiny magnemite for one. It is untouched.

firestar319
28th July 2007, 1:45 AM
I have a lv. 63 careful natured Mew up for trade. Looking for Moltres, Mewtwo, legendary dogs, Regirock nd registeel, latias and latios, and groudon, but willing to look at all offers. pm me for an offer

arceuskevin
28th July 2007, 2:07 AM
i want a shiny mew or a MYSTRY mew.i can offer a shiny steelix,shiny shinx,shiny quagsire,shiny golbat,shiny skarmory,shiny seel or a shiny medicham

BoBoMaster13
28th July 2007, 7:21 AM
Shiny Mew for trade, but it is hacked...Pm with offers

sloth13
28th July 2007, 7:35 AM
Got a mew looking for raikou

g dragon
28th July 2007, 9:03 AM
I have a lv. 63 careful natured Mew up for trade. Looking for Moltres, Mewtwo, legendary dogs, Regirock nd registeel, latias and latios, and groudon, but willing to look at all offers. pm me for an offer

can trade etheier regis for your mew name:c code:2015 5886 6561

CadelDarkkon
28th July 2007, 9:21 AM
I will trade a LvL 100 (Legit) shiney mew for a piplup or any of it's evoloutions.
I need all the 4th Gen starter pokemon and I don't really need my Mew anymore.
Pm offers

g dragon
28th July 2007, 9:37 AM
I will trade a LvL 100 (Legit) shiney mew for a piplup or any of it's evoloutions.
I need all the 4th Gen starter pokemon and I don't really need my Mew anymore.
Pm offers

i have a chimchar for your mew can the other starters

Zalvor
28th July 2007, 5:51 PM
Looking for Mew can trade all regular legendaries from fire red, emerald, adn pearl I also have many rares.
PM if interested
Name: Zalvor
FC: 4381 8700 1135

Rai Rai
28th July 2007, 6:03 PM
Have a Legit MYSTRY Mew (but cloned) level 72 Mew
No nickname

***Warning: will be cloned***

Want: Pokemon to finish my Shinnoh Dex
PM me and we'll talk about what pokemon exactaly

REALLY WANT: Jarachi, Dyoxys (don't care if cloned, just has to be legit)

g dragon
28th July 2007, 7:28 PM
No nickname

what do you want from your shinou dex can breed any exept legends dont have the event pokemon

g dragon
28th July 2007, 7:30 PM
No nickname

what do you want from your shinou dex can breed any exept legends dont have the event pokemon

The Inferno
28th July 2007, 11:22 PM
I will breed any Pokemon in my sig that is for breed for a legit Mew any level.

Rai Rai
29th July 2007, 12:33 AM
I will breed any Pokemon in my sig that is for breed for a legit Mew any level.

Will you take a cloned legit Mew for a cloned Dyoxys?

g dragon: I'll PM you for what pokemon exactaly.

The Inferno
29th July 2007, 12:35 AM
I don't know how to clone my Deoxys. PM me telling me how and I will.

charizardoom
29th July 2007, 2:59 AM
I am looking for mew !!
mew => shiny WOBBUFFET !!
PM for more info PLz . . .

Nixperience
29th July 2007, 5:06 AM
Looking for the PALCITY Mew.Have many events to trade.PM me if you have one.

Shining Espeon
29th July 2007, 5:09 AM
Please please please times infinity for any mew don't care where it's from if it's cloned or not please i'll give a shiny Roserade plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz p.s. my friend code is 1547 2475 1702

Phunter999
29th July 2007, 8:16 AM
sloth13 i would trade you a lvl 30 shaymin for......(offer me something)

fancylight
29th July 2007, 9:27 AM
Looking for 07157 PALCITY Mew

I can offer many things if you have one PM me.

Shining Espeon
29th July 2007, 2:48 PM
Hey c'mon does any one want a shiny roserade it's untouched except for the shiny stone of course

neomew342
29th July 2007, 4:34 PM
Im Looking for a shiny mew pm me

TnT3CK
29th July 2007, 5:21 PM
EV TRAINED LVL 100 MEW.

Looking for an event of shiny.

Zakuro-Wolf
29th July 2007, 6:22 PM
I have legit Mews for trade (I hope you don't mind clones) You can have a few if you want, I would prefer shinys since I have most of the pokemon.

Mad Gauro
29th July 2007, 7:46 PM
I have a mystery mew for trade I want a leget celebi

MYSTERIOUS MISSINGNO
29th July 2007, 7:54 PM
Will trade any of these:

JAA Celebi
JAA Entei
JAA Raikou
JAA Suicune
JAA Zapdos
CHANNEL Jirachi, Lv. 100
MATTLE Ho-oh
XD Lugia
Latios

for a:
NYC MEW
JAPANESE FARAWAY ISLAND MEW THAT IS NICKNAMED IN ENGLISH LETTERS "MEW", non-shiny

I will ONLY TRADE FOR THE ONES I SPECIFICLY ASKED FOR! That means no Mystry mews. Also, ALL MY POKEMON ARE LEGIT! AND I ONLY WANT LEGIT MEWS!

Pm me for a trade offer

Zakuro-Wolf
30th July 2007, 2:34 PM
Anyone who wants a Mew or a few Mews is going to have to contact me soon, I'm going away for two weeks at the end of this week.

bowshot
31st July 2007, 12:52 AM
i have a shiny ho-oh, legit celibis, and jarachis.whowants to trade pm me if so please and thanks!

Zalvor
31st July 2007, 3:23 AM
I have:
Dialga
Palkia
Regigas
The legendary (non event) birds
Mewtwo
Rayquaza
Groudon
Kyrogue
Cresslia
Azelf
Uxie
and a lvl 70 Pikachu that knows surf with light ball.

You can have up to three guys for a mew! I really really want one! PM with the pokemon you want and I'll go into trade, Once again I'm willing to give you up to three of these for a Mew.

Zalvor
31st July 2007, 3:31 AM
I have:
Dialga
Palkia
Regigas
Mewtwo
Rayquaza
Groudon
Kyrogue
Cresslia
Azelf
Uxie

You can have up to three guys for a mew! I really really want one! PM with the pokemon you want and I'll go into trade, Once again I'm willing to give you up to three of these for a Mew.

Zalvor
31st July 2007, 3:33 AM
I have:
Dialga
Palkia
Regigas
Mewtwo
Rayquaza
Groudon
Kyrogue
Cresslia
Azelf
Uxie

Wailmer_Lover
31st July 2007, 4:28 AM
I just PMed you about a trade. I have to get off the board for like 15 minutes so you can PM/IM/MSN/email me if I don't come back in that time.

palkia1
31st July 2007, 5:01 PM
Does anyone have a Female Modest Shiny Ralts or a Male Adamant Shiny Ralts? If you do I will trade you my level 10 Mew.

(s)A!NT
31st July 2007, 11:19 PM
any one want to trade mew ... only want it for the dex am willing to trade it back
plz help me .... PM me plz

Wailmer_Lover
31st July 2007, 11:29 PM
i could use another mew. i dont care what lv or nature as long as its legit (clone it for all i care) pm me for offers

Deathmetalmario
1st August 2007, 12:03 AM
what legendarys do you have

Clouds
1st August 2007, 12:05 AM
I want a Mew legit, I don't mind cloned! But please be legit!
I want it untouched!
I have legit shinies and will trade other... I have a legit manaphy and deoxys (Cannot obtain yet as it is on my emerald)

Thank you.

Gypherogha
1st August 2007, 9:21 AM
Looking to trade a legit JAA Celebi for a Toys'R'Us Mew.

PM me if interested please.

Artorias
1st August 2007, 4:13 PM
Will trade shiny Beldum and shiny Magikarp, holding Soul Dew and Enigma Berry for legit MYSTRY Mew, untouched, Modest or Timid. PM me if you want to trade.

Jirachimew27
1st August 2007, 5:09 PM
I have one MSTRY Mew I am willing to trade. I'm looking for a celebi but I am open to other offers

Clouds
1st August 2007, 5:25 PM
Please PM if peopleare interested in ToyRus MEW! I will be recieving one LEGIT! On the 13th of August! Thank You!

pickle
1st August 2007, 8:12 PM
I'm looking for any legit mew (can be cloned). Just PM me what you want and i'll see if I can do it.

poke_rulez17
1st August 2007, 8:13 PM
Im looking for a PalCity Mew, I have a Legit Movie Darkrai for trade. Plz PM me if you have one and are willing to trade it.

pickle
1st August 2007, 8:17 PM
I'm looking for any mew, can be cloned. Just give me your offers and i'll see if I can do it.

CadelDarkkon
2nd August 2007, 1:40 PM
i have a legit mew for trade.
I am pretty easy going on the offers so pm me

CadelDarkkon
2nd August 2007, 1:40 PM
i have a legit mew for trade.
I am pretty easy going on the offers so pm me

palkia1
2nd August 2007, 1:58 PM
I have a Level 10 Mew, original trainer Mystry. I will trade it for:

Legit Deoxys (Untouched) and (Shiny or Plain) Note: I will put an item on Mew for Shiny Deoxys (if I have requested item)
Legit Darkrai (Untouched)
Shiny, Untouched Dialga

SheikTheGeek
2nd August 2007, 2:08 PM
I have several Toy R Us event mews, however they are touched at lvl 28 with half a bar of XP until lvl 29...and of course cloned from emerald. But they ARE legit, you can check the ID number on them. If you dont mind, Ill be giving them away for Choice Scarfs, TM earthquake/stone edge/thunder wave/will-o-wisp, and Choice Specs.

Just PM me.

dieddead46
2nd August 2007, 2:27 PM
I'm looking for any legit mew (can be cloned). Just PM me what you want and i'll see if I can do it.

Only thing I'd really be willing to trade Mew for would be Deoxys or Cerebi (preferably Deoxys) dont mind if it's touched or cloned, will also accept a shiney possibly, definately depending on what the shiney is (looking primarily for shiney legendarys and event pokemon)

Artorias
2nd August 2007, 2:38 PM
Will trade shiny Beldum and shiny Magikarp, holding Soul Dew and Enigma Berry for legit MYSTRY Mew, untouched, Modest or Timid. PM me if you want to trade.
My offer still stands because someone tried to offer me a Mew of a different nature.

M@tt
2nd August 2007, 3:15 PM
Does anyone have a mew they want to trade for a manaphy?

CharmeyGirl
2nd August 2007, 3:26 PM
I really want a mew. It doesn't matter what level. It doesn't matter if it's cloned. I can breed any kanto/johto/hoenn/shinnoh starter for you. I can also breed muchlax and wynaut. ;munchlax; Please PM me to trade!

Matrix Pachirisu
2nd August 2007, 6:31 PM
Will trade JAA Celebi for a MYSTERY Mew. Preferably untouched, PM me for offer.

Brockness Monster
2nd August 2007, 11:42 PM
Im looking for any kind of legit Mew. I don't really have anything rare or great to offer anyone,but if you'd be willing to try and work something out with me just PM me.

heracross_G
3rd August 2007, 1:45 PM
I'm looking for a legit Mew Level 9 or under (I dunno if that's possible, lost the view over the events).
I can offer some of my Shinies for that (Manaphy, Mewtwo, Deoxys or Ho-oh)

halloweenghost
4th August 2007, 9:13 AM
I'm looking for a legit Mew Level 9 or under (I dunno if that's possible, lost the view over the events).
I can offer some of my Shinies for that (Manaphy, Mewtwo, Deoxys or Ho-oh)

any mew under level 9 are hacked and you cannot ask for those here.

I have a MYSTRY Mew..it is touched and in the 40's level range but if somone wants it..shoot me a pm with an offer.

heracross_G
4th August 2007, 7:26 PM
any mew under level 9 are hacked and you cannot ask for those here.
Thanks for the information, and sorry ^^"

LegendaryHunter
4th August 2007, 10:48 PM
does anybody hav a mew for trade...i can trade dratini, feebas, snorunt. u can hav 3 for 1 mew if you want. and i am not going to trade you one of the pokemon for a mew then not give yopu others. i am a fair trader...PM me

daveshan
4th August 2007, 11:00 PM
Im looking for a PalCity Mew, I have a Legit Movie Darkrai for trade. Plz PM me if you have one and are willing to trade it.

Legit movie darkrais cannot be traded over GTS. They have to be traded over wi-fi. As in, they have to be right there next to you to trade.

Arbok Starship
4th August 2007, 11:29 PM
i have a Shiny MYSTRY mew and Hadou mew for trade...

looking for Legit Movie Darkrai or cherish ball tropius or cherish ball whiscash...

PM me for this offer...

justinkelley41
5th August 2007, 1:42 AM
does anyone have a mew?? i can trade any of the starters or some legends or just other pokemon let me know pm me please thanks

Chi
5th August 2007, 5:47 AM
I have several mews. Most of them are faraway island mews. I have a mystery one also. PM me with your offers. Really only interested in other events or shinies.

Luckster
5th August 2007, 7:43 AM
I'm seeking a Shiny Mew that needs to be named Eclipse before trading. Name your offer for the Shiny Legend. Whatever you're looking for, I'll do what I can to obtain. I only want the shiny just because of the fact that it's blue. (I'm tired of the pink one. Pink isn't my favorite color).

The Pink Mew I have is only level 37, and Knows False Swipe, Psychic, Pound, and Rock Smash (Replacing that with a different move soon).

Draknir
5th August 2007, 6:52 PM
Looking for a Legit Untouched MYSTRY Mew. Pm me with what you want.

Katatchi
5th August 2007, 10:32 PM
I have a legit shiny Mew. PM me if interested. I'm looking mainly for shiny legends, starters and baby pokemon.

EDIT: Seeing as some people misunderstood it, i'm looking for shiny legends, shiny starters and shiny baby pokemon. I'm not interested in just regular starters and baby pokemon.

LegendaryHunter
6th August 2007, 11:17 AM
i am lookind for legit mew or mewtwo. can trade starters, elekids (without electriz)i, feebas, bagons, dratini munchlax.

CadelDarkkon
6th August 2007, 11:51 AM
I have a mew for trade and am willing to accept almost anything.
I am also trading easily all the pokemon in my sig plus more.

pokekid1
6th August 2007, 11:59 AM
I can give you voltorb lvl 20 or something forgot lvl specifically or an eevee for a mew but only if it's legit and NOT hacked. What can i give you for Jirachi? And if you have any celebi's or deoxys that are legit what do you want? I can give you a lvl 30 gardevoir or chansey or happiny.

jak_hay92
6th August 2007, 2:53 PM
do u hav any mews lower than level 9?

Artorias
6th August 2007, 2:54 PM
do u hav any mews lower than level 9?
Legit Mews are level 10 and above.

jak_hay92
6th August 2007, 2:55 PM
dnt care if it is haxxed

jak_hay92
6th August 2007, 3:00 PM
i have a shiny mew lv 20

LegendaryHunter
6th August 2007, 8:09 PM
;151;Lookin for a Mew. will trade for three pokemon including any in sig and others. ;151;Dont want a shiny not really fussed what is is. ;151;Just Pm me and make my day.;151; If you are cloning i am not fussed either.;151;

Aweidge
6th August 2007, 8:48 PM
hey i am looking for any mew and lv i will offer some really good pokemon. Pm me if you would trade

bjanesch
6th August 2007, 10:55 PM
Alright im looking for a garchomp lv as high as you can get it PM me I have mews and celebis under level 9 obviously hacked!

Zalvor
6th August 2007, 11:27 PM
I've got a legit shiny Mew PM me with offers, please no crap!

Needs a Deoxys
7th August 2007, 3:52 AM
Im looking for a legit untouched Mew (I'd like it to be shiny but if its not that's fine) and I don't care if it has been cloned. Pm me with an offer.

EMMJAY
7th August 2007, 7:30 AM
I want a Mew. D:
I have every Pokemon not listed in my signature including Manaphy and Phione, a shiny Seadra, Mime Jr. and Golem, an ACTIVE strain of the PokeRus as well as several Master Balls and Rare Candies up for grabs. Just PM me if you're interested conducting a trade with me (and a few Pokemon or items you would want in return) as I'm basically online all day and will be able to trade A.S.A.P.

Tony~Jirachi
7th August 2007, 8:25 AM
I have MYSTERY Mew clones for trade. Level 10 untouched, cloned, Timid nature, i can check for IVs upon request. Im looking for Movie Darkrai, shinies, event pokemon (specifically Cherish ball Tropius or Whiscash), and 10 ANIV pokemon

LegendaryHunter
7th August 2007, 8:59 AM
i am looking fr a mew . not bothered if it is cloned. i will offer 4or 5 pokemon for a mew.including starters such as, charmander,squritle,mudkip,tutrwig. i also have bagon, feebas,riolu. i will trade you as many pokemon as you like for any cloned mew.

Luxraylover
7th August 2007, 6:37 PM
Please give me a Mew I really need one. I can trade you my shiny staravia for it. Pm me if you want to trade.

flaming blaziken
7th August 2007, 10:54 PM
I'm looking for a Mew.
I'll offer:
Charmander
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Chikorita
Torchic
Mudkip
Treeko
Grovyle
Sceptile
Chimchar
Flareon
Eevee
Scizor
Nidoking
Aggron
and Rayquaza (Not my lv: 100)

PM if you want one.

Gib
8th August 2007, 1:25 AM
I am trading a legit Hadou Mew. I want really good offers for this guy.

Here is what I want:
Shiny Modest Tangela
Shiny Timid/Modest Staryu
Shiny Jolly Absol with Baton Pass
Shiny Sassy Tentacool with Mirror Coat
Shiny Adamant Dratini

Feel free to PM other offers.

Asaspades
8th August 2007, 1:32 AM
I have toys r us mew that i am willing to trade but i want a shiny 4th gen or the following
shiny 1st- 3rd gen legend
spiritomb
garchomp EV trained and adamant or jolly
Suicune ( will take without shiny )
Rayquasa (see above)
Pm for offers

suicune_dancer
8th August 2007, 9:33 AM
I have 2 non-legit Mews for trade. Please take them off my hands, but please no junk offers. One is level 30, the other level 100.

KenowaX
8th August 2007, 7:37 PM
I'm looking for a mew any level any items any gender.
I have pokemon Diamond.
My friend code is 2749 8459 3905.
My name is Sora.

MidnightTheMightyena
10th August 2007, 2:42 AM
I've got a shiny mew for trade, I would like 3(maybe 2) other low leveled shinnies for it, PM if interested.
P.S Shinnies must be legit at low levels with good natures. List natures in offers. ;262;

Automatic wins include
shiny modest gastly
shiny timid eevee
shiny modest charmander
shiny adament absol
shiny (neutral natured) trapinch
shiny careful aron
shiny adament gible

trip4444
10th August 2007, 5:34 AM
I really need a Mew, the nature and lvl doesn't matter. Will trade a lvl 100 Machamp or lvl 75 Mewtwo. PM please

ItIsTuesday
10th August 2007, 10:52 AM
Got cloned MYSTRY Mews. Looking for shinies and Event pokemon. NO HACKED. Cloning is fine.

Auto trade: Lv 30 event Deoxys or Event Celebi

*~Fearless~*
10th August 2007, 10:54 AM
If any cloner goes to the UK event,would you like to trade with me?
I can offer few shinies for a cloned Aura Mew..

trip4444
10th August 2007, 3:45 PM
Hey I've got a lvl 50 Mew up for trade. I really want shinies, especially Beldum, Metang, or Metagross. PM me.

Needs a Deoxys
10th August 2007, 9:01 PM
Dont legit Mews need MYSTERY as the Original Trainer? Someone's trying to trade me one with the ot as Justin

Venusaur Master
10th August 2007, 9:09 PM
Would anyone have a toys r us mew with a female (red) aura OT for trade
I'll give u for it 1 of my shinies in my sig
pm me please

Draknir
10th August 2007, 9:14 PM
Looking for a Legit Untouched MYSTRY Mew. I can trade a Lv.20 PBR Pikachu(Raised 10 levels since I got it) Holding a Lightball or a Lucky egg(Your choice) for it.

MidnightTheMightyena
10th August 2007, 9:16 PM
I've got a shiny mew for trade, I would like 3(maybe 2) other low leveled shinnies for it, PM if interested.
P.S Shinnies must be legit at low levels with good natures. List natures in offers.

Automatic wins include
shiny modest gastly
shiny timid eevee
shiny modest charmander
shiny adament absol
shiny (neutral natured) trapinch ;262;
shiny careful aron
shiny adament gible

Jack_Maddocks
11th August 2007, 12:37 AM
I have over 60 shinies so pm me if you want to trade
Im looking for MYSTRY Palcity or pokepark mew pm me. I can offer alot if its what im looking for.

MidnightTheMightyena
11th August 2007, 1:58 AM
P.S Shinnies must be legit at low levels with good natures. List natures in offers.

Automatic wins include
shiny modest gastly
shiny timid eevee
shiny modest charmander
shiny adament absol
shiny (neutral natured) trapinch
shiny careful aron
shiny adament gible;262;

Low Lines
11th August 2007, 2:54 AM
Dont legit Mews need MYSTERY as the Original Trainer? Someone's trying to trade me one with the ot as Justin
Not really because you can catch Mew at lvl 30 in Pokemon Emerald if you have had the "Old Sea Chart" downloaded into your game from some form of a Nintendo event :p But Mew, Dexoys are probably the only ones that can get away with this...

Needs a Deoxys
11th August 2007, 3:19 AM
Not really because you can catch Mew at lvl 30 in Pokemon Emerald if you have had the "Old Sea Chart" downloaded into your game from some form of a Nintendo event :p But Mew, Dexoys are probably the only ones that can get away with this...

So how can I tell if the OT Justin Mew is legit?

mdickson20
11th August 2007, 3:25 AM
Hey, hoboman. I was wondering if you wanted a legendary dog, bird, or regi (not gigas) for a mew. Preferably, one with perfect SpA or Speed IVs.

mdickson20
11th August 2007, 3:37 AM
Hey, hoboman. I was wondering if you wanted a legendary dog, bird, or regi (not gigas) for a mew. Preferably, one with perfect SpA or Speed IVs.

mdickson20
11th August 2007, 3:37 AM

mdickson20
11th August 2007, 3:38 AM

mdickson20
11th August 2007, 3:42 AM

Jack_Maddocks
11th August 2007, 9:58 AM
Pm me if you have any of the following events
Hadou Mew
Palcity Mew
Pokepark Mew
MYSTRY Mew

Mullac51
11th August 2007, 10:16 AM
Have these untouched Mew Events:

MYSTRY
SEA CHART
AURA
NYC

PM offers only.

~M51

Weavile.nl
11th August 2007, 1:27 PM
I have a mystry Mew up for trade, pm for offers.