PDA

View Full Version : #200 Misdreavus / #429 Mismagius

Pages : 1 [2]

phooenix123
18th March 2011, 5:06 PM
looking for misdrevus. will trade for one. pm me with offer. have lots to trade :D

cohlslaw
26th March 2011, 8:28 PM
Looking for a legitimate shiny misdreavus w/pain split, or a legitimate shiny mismagius, preferably Mismagius Lv. 100 w/ pain split and parish song, but ill take it as long as its shiny.
Offering:
Lv 1 UT Shiny Sableye
Lv 100 Shiny Giratina w/ griseous orb
Lv 100 shiny Darkrai

all legitimate

PM me with questions or offers.

Nara
27th March 2011, 8:06 PM
looking for any Misdreavus/Mismagius! pm pleas :3

CrazyRay
1st April 2011, 3:54 PM
I need a Misdreavus for my diamond version. Pm for offers.

Axtonmac
5th April 2011, 8:34 PM
Have a shiny Mismagius for trade.
Not really looking for anything in particular.
Just make an offer.
Thanks.

d1hurricane
18th April 2011, 8:32 AM
Looking for a Misdreavus as close to level 1 as possible and Modest nature. I want to be UT'ed (no EV's) if possible.

I can trade any level 1 pokemon of your choice (aside from legendaries) holding any TM of your choice or a Master Ball. I can also infect it with Pokerus if you want.

Please PM me!!

stardust1
21st April 2011, 1:06 AM
Looking for any Misdreavus.
PM me.

Bunface
7th May 2011, 3:18 PM
Need any member of this family for my Pokedex, check my trade shop or PM me and we'll sort out a deal. :)

RainbowChris
3rd June 2011, 10:55 AM
can breed misdreavus

PM me with any offers

can only trade this pokemon from my HeartGold so you must be able to trade with HeartGold games

Diogenes
25th June 2011, 8:06 AM
If anyone has a shiny female misdreavus, preferably nicknamable, with SpAtk, SpDef, and Spd IVs over 25, and HP and Def IVs over 20, I'd be willing to trade 2 or 3 well bred Pokemon with "Outstanding" IVs and Egg moves, as well as Lugia, Ho-oh, the beasts, the birds, or anything else I can get my hands on. The nature doesn't have to be timid or modest, but it can't be disadventagious.

Passafist666
13th August 2011, 2:21 AM
Looking for Misdreavus. I have Starters and plently of dex fillers from Platinum and Emerald. PM me.

s9a1b
25th August 2011, 8:40 AM
Have a Lv 87 Mismagius avaliable (with Power Gem, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball and Thunderbolt). Looking for any from Celebi, Shaymin or Mew. I'm really just trying to fill the last places in my pokedex with the rare ones, so even Arceus, Deoxys, Cresselia or Darkrai would be welcome.

PM me with offers.

psighost
2nd November 2011, 3:10 PM
Looking for a female misdreavus, if you can help me please pm me thanks

Fenixra
5th February 2012, 2:04 AM
I am looking for a misdreavus for my heartgold, i wanted lvl 40. pm me.

I have it already.

Tdotdems
11th February 2012, 6:49 PM
Looking for misdreavus please help, can make quite a few offers but pm me with what you want.

A7X Khaos
8th April 2012, 11:14 AM
Looking for misdreavus and a dusk stone to my heartgold pm please

BunniBear4
11th April 2012, 3:41 AM
I have exactly 30 level 1 Misdreavous (I have no idea what the plural of it is) that I got looking for a female with a timid nature through breeding on my Platnium. I'd hate for all of them to go to waste by releasing them. They all have the same move set of growl, psywave, hidden power, and rain dance (I mated it with a random shellos). 17 of them are female, 13 of them male. Most of the females are nicknamed due to me hoping this would be the right one and I wouldn't have the travel to the name rated but I gave up towards the end, all of them males have misdreavus as their name. I have most of the natures including careful (females: 1), adamant (females: 2), bold (females: 1; males: 1), impish (females: 1; males: 2), quite (females: 1), serious (females: 1; males: 1), gentle (females: 2; males: 1), mild (females: 1; males: 1), naughty (females: 1), lax (females: 1), modest (females: 1), brave (females: 1), relaxed (females: 2), sassy (males: 1), hardy (males: 1), lonely (males: 1), naive (males: 1), and timid (males: 2). PM me if your in need of any Misdreavous, feel free to be picky with nature, gender, or whatever. I really have enough to spare that I don't care. I maybe even can find a spare dusk stone if I have to.

April 13th, 2012 Edit:
The calm female has been traded off.

tailmister
30th August 2012, 8:54 PM
Trade Complete.

Mermaid
7th February 2013, 10:23 PM
Hello I'm looking for a Female Misdreavus. I'd like one atleast lvl 20 but I don't really mind on the level I suppose. If it is above 20, it must have Mean Look. Please message me!

Also my Starter was Chikorita and I will breed one to trade. However I only have 5 badges and don't have much to trade.

Orathis
29th March 2013, 6:31 PM
Hello! Please could I get a misdreavus! I don't care what it's nature level of gender is, just that I get a spare one... I don't have anything of worth to trade back to you, so I'm only looking for spare or just caught ones... Please help me!

RK91
27th May 2013, 2:43 PM
Looking for a timid or modest misdreavus with IVs over 25 in SpAtk and Speed. I would prefer it if it where low leveled, maybe even newly hatched.

Loryne
22nd June 2013, 2:36 AM
I have two shiny Misdreavus available: (lvl 11, Male, Relaxed, UT, no nickname) and (lvl 11, Female, Brave, UT, no nickname). Please PM me for offers or more info. Thanks!

petite_rui
16th July 2013, 3:47 PM
Anyone got a female Misdreavus without a nickname to trade...?

lightdragon
10th August 2013, 3:33 AM
Hello, I would like a Misdreavus, any level, gender or nature. I have a level 19 Murkrow to trade. The Misdreavus doesn't have to be the same level, any will do.