PDA

View Full Version : how do you think they should end the anime?

idrewaheart
10th July 2007, 4:47 PM
i reckon a good way to end the anime would be to have ash winning the pokemon league, by facing off against the champion/elite four(whichever) and both are down to ther last pokemon, ash is left with pikachu, then when it looks like its going to be over, pikachu evolves and ash wins the match.

what does everyone else would be a good way to end it?

Rex Kamex
10th July 2007, 5:01 PM
Not with Pikachu evolving, anyway.

For starters, I'd want to see the loose ends of the show tied. Maybe we could even have Ash grow up later on.

Oh, and Ash can marry Misty and have lots and lots and lots and lots of kids with her. No, May! No wait, Dawn! Ohhhhhhh, I can't decide! -__-

Cenzo
10th July 2007, 6:35 PM
I personally want it to end like you said, but with no evolution! I wanna see all his Poemon return, and I wanna see Ash as an adult, married to Misty, and have twins, a boy and girl, who are starting their own Journeys.

Virtual Chatot
10th July 2007, 6:41 PM
Has anyone noticed that "Gotta Catch Em' All!" doesn't apply anymore to the series?

Liberty4Pokemon
10th July 2007, 6:41 PM
how do you think they should end the anime?
With a conclusion :P [/smartaleck]
But, seriously, I think they should end it with Ash finally winning the Indigo League, and then running off with all his friends to celebrate, and maybe actually explain what in the heck his connection with Ho-Oh is.
I think they should have let Ash finally defeat Gary at the end of the anime, but since they already had him defeat Gary back in Johto...

Cenzo
10th July 2007, 6:43 PM
Has anyone noticed that "Gotta Catch Em' All!" doesn't apply anymore to the series?

It never did. Catching them all doesn't make you a master, it's a tag line for the games.

TogeticTheRuler
10th July 2007, 8:18 PM
Didn't that thing stop around the middle of Johto.
The anime will never end as long as the Pokemon Video game franchise doesn't end.

AshfanGirl20
10th July 2007, 8:51 PM
It shouldn't end period.

Reign G
11th July 2007, 12:48 AM
It will be a long whil before it ends, but it will happen eventually. Actually, I can see the last saga as a Post-Timeskip, with a whole new hero, who travels to fight the legendary 'Hero of Pallet' (*Coughashcough*). In fac,t I've already thought of the first and final epsidoes:

Japan: Post-Timeskip! A Second Hero!
Dub: How It All began...And How It Will Begin Again...

10 Years have passed since Ash conquered the (Insert region of semi-final Gen here) League, and a new hero, (Insert final Gen's male hero here) from (Insert final Gen's starting town here), is going to get his starter from Professor (Insert tree here). He learns of a legendary hero who defeated the evil Team Rocket, and commences to find this hero and defeat him. But to gain access to the Final Stadium where the Trainer is, he must collect the 8 Seals, held by the Gym leaders of (Insert final Gen's region here), rather than Badges. And so he sets off!

Japan: Final Battle! Ash VS (Insert final gen's boy hero here)!
Dub: Heroes of Generations Past!

Entering the Final Stadium after getting the Seals, (Insert final gen's boy hero here) find himself face to face with a 10-years-older Ash! In a terrifying display of power, Ash uses his Venasaur, Blastoise, Charizard, Pidgeot, Aipom (He used an Everstone to stop it from evolving!) and Pikachu to annhilate (Insert final gen's boy hero here)'s Pokemon. Realising he has no chance at ever beating Ash, (Insert final gen's boy hero here) decides to become Ash's student, and the hero from Pallet accepts. The show ends on a happy note, with a flashback of many scenes from Ash's adventures, mostly first meetings with friends and rivals, getting badges, eovlutions, and captures. This is followed by a few scenes of (Insert final gen's boy hero here)'s journey, which goes on to become the credits. After the credits roll, a photo of the entire main cast since the first episode appears on screen, fluttering in the wind above a large party in Pallet Town. Ash and Pikachu look up at a farmiliar sound, and see Ho-Oh flying across the sky, just like their first day together.

loonatic
11th July 2007, 4:40 PM
i think this season should be Ash's final season (very unlikely), ending his career for awhile after he battles the E4 or in Poketopia (i cant get over this idea...The Battle Revolution).

R3b3lSarge
12th July 2007, 12:19 AM
well first off, as long the pokemon company continues to score cash, then the anime wont end in a while. and i think the series will probably end in a movie instead of TV show

DarthShadow
12th July 2007, 1:58 PM
I think the series should end with Ash beating the Elite four and he learns He still has to face the Champion. He walks inot the Champions room and learns it's his father.
And the Fianl battle turns out to be Ash up agianst his father the ultimate Pokemon master.

Whiscash
12th July 2007, 2:05 PM
A big finale league-type-thing with all the rivals would be nice...

and maybe actually explain what in the heck his connection with Ho-Oh is.

Does he actually *have* one? O.o Maybe they just had to make him see a legendary, any legendary, to prove how supa speshul he is and all = /

FuzzyFriend
12th July 2007, 4:21 PM
I'm like drama in anime... so I just want one of the guys to die when they end the anime. I mean, it would be so tragic, like Dawn and Brock seeing Ash just lying there, figuring out if they lost a friend.

I would call it "Tear Drop Manaphy", because I would want Manaphy, who sounds like a water drop (Manaphy's cry), to bless Ash, and Ash would just vanish. And then it would show a profile of Dawn and Brock standing there, and there would be sad piano music. Then in big white letters, it would just flash up and say "The End". Sorry if this was too long.

Rex Kamex
12th July 2007, 6:36 PM
Wait... how would Ash have died?

It shouldn't end period.

How come you don't want it to end? (Or anyone, for that matter?)

Pearl's Perap
12th July 2007, 6:43 PM
I would love to see Ash drown or something, possibly get hit by that eighteen-wheeler from the beginning of Sinnoh.

Or something equally morbid.

But if I have to be SERIOUS, even though that was quite serious, with some sort of big finalé in which Ash beats the toughest trainer and is 'complete' or something equally as cheesy.

pantyer2
12th July 2007, 6:51 PM
A very sad episode / amazing,
JP: The end of a journey for ash,
USA: The lonely death.
what happens is ash is facing someont that has a skarmory, the other trainer tells the skarmory to use drill peck and ash tells pikachu to dodge it but suddenly. BAM! The beak of skarmory went through ash! Ash dies, everyone cries etc: Then the adverts : It comes back on with the skarmory and the trainer running away, Pikachu tries to shock ash to wake him up then after that, a ball of light comes down and says... "It is your father, I shall lose my sole for you!" Ash wakes up and finds out he is a pokemon, a transformon ( a pokemon that is from heaven so you can become any of the pokemon you catched!) Then he see's pikachu with him and then the screen go's to the sun then credits!