PDA

View Full Version : who else would love to see J return?

king_qaz
10th July 2007, 8:30 PM
For those who don't know, she is the hunter that appeared in the episode "Mutiny in the Bounty!” Right now Team Rocket is mostly used for comedy relief; I would love to see a more formidable villain in the show.

Mandi.
10th July 2007, 8:31 PM
Oh, at first I was like "Who the hell is J?"

I liked her, so I would love to see her return. :]

Korobooshi Kojiro
10th July 2007, 8:34 PM
Hell yeah.

In fact...the "J" stands for...jammin.

She makes a cameo (a mention by Jenny) in a future episode, so it seems she ain't forgotten

Cenzo
10th July 2007, 8:35 PM
Why not? They could use more villains.

MasterJedi
10th July 2007, 8:37 PM
Too bad what I have to say is a spoiler. :p

Cenzo
10th July 2007, 8:39 PM
Then spoiler tag it!

Aaron_fan
10th July 2007, 8:45 PM
I would love for J to return - she's the first formidable villain in the show. Hope she gets some character development, and possibly shows another side. Attacking random trainers and selling Pokémon for profit is badass and all, but if that's all she ever is I'll be disappointed.

AshfanGirl20
10th July 2007, 8:49 PM
I would love for her to return, shes so awesome.

Super Gullwing
10th July 2007, 8:50 PM
I'd be great for her to come back. Pokemon will have another villain other than Team Rocket! An actual villain that is.
I knew that this won't be the last we see her. The way the episode ended made me think she's gonna have a big influence on the series.

Venusaur Master
10th July 2007, 8:54 PM
It would be great to see such a ruthless villan again with such disreguard for her fellow teamates.

Hater_of_Legendaries
10th July 2007, 10:32 PM
It would be interesting if she is invovled with the legendaries.

king_qaz
10th July 2007, 10:33 PM
I'm thinking J will reappear when we first see a shiny in the Diamond and
Pearl series, naturally being a pokemon hunter she should chase after shiny pokemon due to their rareness. I'm thinking maybe Noctowl will come back the episode that she makes her second appearance.

Dattebayo
10th July 2007, 11:07 PM
She better return, soon. I want to see her get defeated by Ash.

Horn Drill
11th July 2007, 12:32 AM
I'd rather see Samurai or A.J. from season one come back, but J(ango) would also be cool.

Blackjack Gabbiani
11th July 2007, 12:32 AM
I would love for J to return - she's the first formidable villain in the show.

I'm assuming you're not counting movies. And either way, Giovanni begs to differ.

Gravy
11th July 2007, 12:37 AM
I hope she brings the rest of the alphabet with her next time. I have no idea what Pokémon Hunter X looks like, but with a name like that, you just know a few skulls are gonna be cracked, crumpled and crushed, in that order. I'm also greatly anticipating Pokémon Hunter I’s heat vision.

Obviously, I'm all for J returning, idealy on a fairly frequent basis and not every 20+ episodes, although realisticly, once in while.

Dax
11th July 2007, 12:37 AM
Well, J was a formidable and awesome villain. Not only her way to get pokemons is awesome, her whole suit, her helicopter and her strong and fully evolved pokemons are amazing. A Salamence and a Drapion? That was totally awesome for me! =)

xXBloodstainedLieXx
11th July 2007, 1:47 AM
J is awesome. I would like for her to return

ShinyManafi
11th July 2007, 5:43 AM
I want her to return, they kinda left the end of the episode hanging. :/

Willow's Tara
11th July 2007, 6:06 AM
Um Where in the season does J appear? I am trying to see if Australia has already passed that episode or not, she sounds pretty interesting (We are only up to when Ash is defeated by Annabelle in the Battle Tower, well the first part episode anyway)

Blackjack Gabbiani
11th July 2007, 7:11 AM
J is in an early DP episode, so you have a while.

pikachu2
11th July 2007, 8:52 AM
I would like to see J return. She's one of those heartless villains unlike team rocket. Team rocket is just there for comic relief. J seems like a better villain.

Shiny pokemon lover
12th July 2007, 12:18 AM
I am agree. She is way better than Team Rocket.
Btw. I think she belongs to Team Galaxy. Just look at her clothes!

Phantom_Bugsy
12th July 2007, 12:18 AM
Not me. :/ Everytime there's an emotionless/heartless/whateverless villain, fantards go ballistic.

Besides, she'd end up taking screentime away from Team Galaxy. And one shot of Saturn is NOT going to do it for me.

riolu805
12th July 2007, 12:19 AM
I`d love for J,to come back

Note:I just started my account on this

LuisManuel316
12th July 2007, 12:28 AM
I would love for J to return - she's the first formidable villain in the show. Hope she gets some character development, and possibly shows another side. Attacking random trainers and selling Pokémon for profit is badass and all, but if that's all she ever is I'll be disappointed.

I wouldnt say the first

Ash has yet to beat giovany

and Team Magma and Aqua where pretty formidable

if anything she's the first to be pure evil,cruel etc.

Desert Flower
12th July 2007, 2:50 AM
I was quite happy with her debut, and the inconclusiveness of it. I hope she turns out to be as interesting as Aqua and Magma were.

Surreal
12th July 2007, 6:46 AM
Too bad what I have to say is a spoiler. :p

Use spoiler tags. And your head.

Blackjack Gabbiani
12th July 2007, 8:30 AM
if anything she's the first to be pure evil,cruel etc.

How about Damian?

Kenpachi
12th July 2007, 3:29 PM
I think that when she returns paul should be in that same Episode. I think that would be a great show, epically if Jay took one of Paul’s Pokemon.
(I wanna see how he would deal with a theif.)

king_qaz
12th July 2007, 5:43 PM
I think that when she returns paul should be in that same Episode. I think that would be a great show, epically if Jay took one of Paul’s Pokemon.

That's a really good idea, I would love to see that happen.

ManaphyEmuritto23
12th July 2007, 5:47 PM
Either J comes back, or Professor Young from the Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon comes back. Eithere one of those two will get my interests totally sparked. :p

Blazios
12th July 2007, 5:49 PM

He would probably be something like this: "Go ahead, take all of my Pokémon. I don't want them anyway. You won't sell them for anything though. None of them know Hyper Beam."

Dark Elekiburn
12th July 2007, 5:49 PM
I'd like to see her come back. Though I wonder if she's related to Team Galactic.

Kazuki Mirai
15th July 2007, 9:44 AM
Ah yes, it brings us back times when Team Rocket was much more malevolent.

We at least need a much more ruthless villain, J is unique as she was created for the anime rather than based on one from the games. I mean, you never seen a truly ruthless villain that isn't one of those character of the day like that poacher who I forgot his name. Team Galactic is ruthless, but not in the way of J's, she turn Pokemon into bronze! How evil is that?! So yes, we do need a ruthless villain in the show to put some excitement.

Princess Reina
15th July 2007, 10:14 AM
How can you ask? Of course, I want her return! Everything what I want is her! She is a great, tought, bad girl and I would love to hug her much. I see her in my dreams often and I wonder how sweet her kisses would be. Hunter J is cold but her feelings would be warm, and if she loved me she would do everything for the good of me. She is also very beautiful; I love her hair. Mmmm.... yes, she is the best woman in the show. I want to see her again.

Jonah
15th July 2007, 4:58 PM
She returns. She makes a cameo in Eterna (An Officer Jenny talks about her) and she is set to return for real within about 5 episodes in Japan.

Princess Reina
15th July 2007, 5:40 PM
She returns. She makes a cameo in Eterna (An Officer Jenny talks about her) and she is set to return for real within about 5 episodes in Japan.

I hope you are right. I need to see her. Touching her beautiful, white skin would be like touching the clouds.

Kenpachi
15th July 2007, 6:14 PM
I hope you are right. I need to see her. Touching her beautiful, white skin would be like touching the clouds.
.....I'm starting to truly see the beauty of a heartless woman who take s*** from nobody. I'm sure she can often be found "Touching her beautiful white skin" while she flys around in her invisable spaceship.