PDA

View Full Version : New new eps of D/P for a while...

KojiroJames2006
11th July 2007, 1:45 AM
After Monday's (7/16) episode, there won't be a new episode of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl on Cartoon Network for a while. When do you think the next new episode will air? My guess is sometime in September, after Labor Day.

Korobooshi Kojiro
11th July 2007, 2:32 AM
Good, they need to let Japan get ahead some more.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
11th July 2007, 2:45 AM
Yeah it will probably start in september and only only one episode per week

Dax
11th July 2007, 5:26 AM
:(

Well, I think they just needed to show one episode per week in the first place but it's ok.

Reign G
11th July 2007, 5:49 AM
I knew this was going to happen. Same thing happened when they showed BF. About a month of eps every night to get you excited, wait a month, maybe a bit longer, then show them once a week, on Saturday. Truthfully, Ii thought they would have stopped showing them every day last week... But, oh well. It's not the end of the world.

Anyway, yeah. It should start up again around September.

ShinyManafi
11th July 2007, 6:34 AM
I was wondering that myself yersterday.

Dattebayo
11th July 2007, 7:08 AM
Excellent, now I can spend my quality days to go to other places such as San Diego.

Legendary Raikou
11th July 2007, 8:57 AM
Yea I hope when they do start showing new episodes there will be 2 on Saturday mornings like usuall ^_^

mortalfool
11th July 2007, 2:15 PM
=o

I guess that's good news, the really do need to let Japan go a bit ahead, but atleast the dubs aren't too far behind too, not that I prefer them

Kenpachi
11th July 2007, 10:56 PM
I guess I'm the only one who likes when a dub is not that far behind.
I got to used to everyday new episodes anyway.

Ampris
12th July 2007, 12:15 AM
Cool, now maybe they'll show them all from the beginning and I can finally see them.

halloweenghost
12th July 2007, 10:59 PM
I saw this coming..they should have stuck to one new eppy a week,..but they saw ratings :P Thats ok I can catch up now seeing as I can only have ime to watch new eps when they air on saturdays.

Dyne
13th July 2007, 9:55 AM
I'm not too bummed about it. I really don't have the time to watch it on weekdays anyways. I'm usually out with friends or something. But, hopefully they'll show it from the start again before they start airing the newer ones which will probably be in September as everyone else said.

Dax
14th July 2007, 3:59 PM
We don't have to wait that much but to avoid long waits I prefer if they premiere 2 or 1 episode per week.

Kametsou
14th July 2007, 4:19 PM
I'm really disappointed... Now, I need to start watching subs...

TwilightFacade
14th July 2007, 9:06 PM
Hopefully in this hiatus, they show older episodes instead of just the Diamond and Pearl episodes over and over.

Wishful thinking...

scissorX
14th July 2007, 9:08 PM
That sucks, but then again they were releasing them pretty fast so it's kinda fair enough really.

AshfanGirl20
14th July 2007, 9:12 PM
I'm thinking September. Which is good, becuase now with the newest and last HP book coming out I can catch up on my reading with it.