PDA

View Full Version : Regarding My Dear Friend Leona

Ekypsekim
11th July 2007, 3:37 PM
I guess I don't really know another way to say this other than pasting the chat, or w/e.
I logged into the chat room, after I had been kicked out a while ago, the only thing I said was . and hi. Then I Pmed Leona, who had kicked me.

[07:12]<Ekypsekim>sorry
[07:12]<Ekypsekim>for what I did
[07:12]<Ekypsekim>the bold
[07:12]<Leona>for swear evading
[07:12]<Leona>stupid idiot
[07:12]<Leona>;/
[07:12]<Ekypsekim>i did?
[07:12]<Ekypsekim>when
[07:12]<Ekypsekim>o
[07:12]<Ekypsekim>nvm
[07:13]<Ekypsekim>um yea stupid idiot
[07:13]<Ekypsekim>arent you a nice mod
[07:13]<Ekypsekim>lol (after this I was immediately banned)
[07:13]<Ekypsekim>wsow
[07:13]<Ekypsekim>what was this one for?
[07:13]<Ekypsekim>im going to go tattle on you in the forums

If you want to know, I wasn't calling her a 'stupid idiot', I was repeating what
she called me cause I was kind of surprised, but I guess I shouldn't have been, since it's stupid to expect the mods to be nice.

The first thing I said, which resulted in me being kicked, was something along the lines of, "****ing battle me, if you have ****ing D-rai, or use ubers, then you're a ****ing noob." The reason for this was that a few battle earlier I had been fighting people with Darkrai, and mewtwos and deoxys, you know, total losers with ubers, and I was still beating them because they didnt know how to use them, (eg using dark void on my Rhyperiors Sub) but they would still disconnect before I beat them. SO yea, I was mad, and i Know it doesnt justify, but I thought u should know.

ANyway my point is, I was banned after I said 'um stupid idiot' and I wasn't talking to her, I was repeating what she said.

Btw, kinda off topic, and lame hehe, but is it really ok for them to talk like that. Like, at the first sight of something wrong, you can be as mean as you want?

Anway, uh yea.

LugiaRules
11th July 2007, 3:42 PM
OMG IT'S ANOTHER WHINER!!!

You idiot, if you had actually used your ****ing eyes, you'd see that the scripts banned you for saying Darkrai.

At least you have logs though. I do give you credit for that one.

Kirby
12th July 2007, 8:26 AM
OMG IT'S ANOTHER WHINER!!!

You idiot, if you had actually used your ****ing eyes, you'd see that the scripts banned you for saying Darkrai.

At least you have logs though. I do give you credit for that one.

Maybe if you used your eyes, you'd realize flaming other members is against the rules, and doing so will get you into trouble, which it already has.

Ekypsekim, next time please post here:

http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=256997

As for what you were banned for, Leona had every right to ban you. That's common sense. Sorry dude.

Virtual Chatot
12th July 2007, 9:29 AM
Some words of advice regarding Darkrai, just be patient and wait for the movie to come out, people will be cloning Darkrai's like crazy so maybe you'll lucky