PDA

View Full Version : Ewww...

wagnerelli
12th July 2007, 12:21 AM
What is with all the perverts on Wi-Fi Chat? I see regularly:

"Hot Chat. PM Me"
"Looking for only girl trainers"
"Only wish to trade w/ 8-10 Yr Olds"

That's the mild stuff. It is really sick when someone wants to Cyber on chat. It's just nasty and you can go to a bar if you want that.

Please Mods: Start getting people kicked for this stuff too.

Advice_Gal
12th July 2007, 12:32 AM
Okay, there are perverts on Wi-Fi chat. There are perverts on just about every chat room on the internet aswell. They are all disgusting and a bloody disgrace, and need to get a life, but my advice is to just ignore them. :P

PLANES CURE TOWERS
12th July 2007, 1:01 AM
l2report to chat ops.

Nny
12th July 2007, 7:35 AM
There has been quit a lot more of older people looking for young kids these days, honestly. I see more and more 20 year olds looking for cyber from young kids. It's quite sad.

Shuko
12th July 2007, 4:53 PM
There has been quit a lot more of older people looking for young kids these days, honestly. I see more and more 20 year olds looking for cyber from young kids. It's quite sad.Was there really a need to single out an age group like that? -_-

I'm twenty-six, and I don't go online to "cyber" at all, much less do it with little kids.

If you guys see something perverted going on, bring it to the attention of the OPs, if nothing is done immediately. Otherwise, just ignore it. As has been said before, this is the internet, and anything goes. This is just one of the risks you take when you chat with strangers online. :p

Nny
12th July 2007, 7:56 PM
Was there really a need to single out an age group like that? -_-
A few of the people I saw asking for were in their 20's, not saying all of them are.

I'm twenty-six, and I don't go online to "cyber" at all, much less do it with little kids.
I didn't say all people around their 20's try to find cyber. :<

Shuko
12th July 2007, 7:59 PM
A few of the people I saw asking for were in their 20's, not saying all of them are.

I didn't say all people around their 20's try to find cyber. :<Psst. Pay no attention to me today. I forgot to take my medication, and I'm feeling cranky. You know how us "old" people get. xD

Sorry I snapped at you. :(

RaZoR LeAf
12th July 2007, 8:32 PM
Posting about it on the forum isn't going to help now. PM an op about it WHEN IT HAPPENS.

Skiks
14th July 2007, 8:39 PM
Besides remember that ops don't see everything as there are 10 posts every 5 seconds. If we see it we will deal with it. It's not like we aren't doing that already.

Willow's Tara
15th July 2007, 4:45 AM
I am not sure if I get the last two, maybe they just want to battle with females because they get along or something, (And probably think 8-10 year olds are stupid enough to trade a Mew for a Wurmple, which is not true).

But there are alots of perverted people around, sometimes in a chat we joke something about sex or something, but it's not usually about 15 and below..

Blatsman
25th July 2007, 5:55 PM
Cyber is sick and those people really need to find a real girlfriend and life....