PDA

View Full Version : If you could guest-star in ONE episode..

Desert Flower
12th July 2007, 3:55 AM
..which would it be, and what would you do?

And be reasonable. Catching Groudon and/or Kyogre is not exactly feasible.

I guess if I had to pick one, it'd be Grating Spaces. I'd steal Charizard and Aggron from Team Rocket, then keep Aggron and give Charizard to Lance. He could use one.

parukia49
12th July 2007, 9:49 AM
For me it would be the one where giovanni takes on gary in the viridian city gym. I would try and take on giovanni myself even against mewtwo.

Raichao
12th July 2007, 9:53 AM
I'd be in one of the pokemon league episodes owning someone's *** with my Vaporeon and Raichu while Ash n co. watch (because don't they watch other people's matches?)

Laser Shuckle
12th July 2007, 10:02 AM
I would make friends with ash and co, and then turn against them jacking all their pokemon in the process and then i would overthrow giovanni and fire team rocket.

Kingudora
12th July 2007, 10:05 AM
any episode blasting TR off my self

Surreal
12th July 2007, 10:32 AM
I would be in the Bidoof army.

*Jean Grey*
12th July 2007, 1:41 PM
In the Lucian ep., I'd be his girlfriend!

Canis Lupus
12th July 2007, 1:48 PM
Well...

In the Stunky ep. it wouldn't be Jenny pwning people with her Stunky, it'd be me! 8D

Whiscash
12th July 2007, 3:10 PM
I'd be in Whiscash and Ash, of course. = P I'd stop everyone being so mean to poor Nero by catching him myself. And without any aid of a Master Ball. X3

If not, I'd be some random trainer in a league, with a Whiscash, Raichu and Wigglytuff.

Kenpachi
12th July 2007, 4:07 PM
I would join and help Team Rocket get Picaichu.
Than I would fly away with Jessie and live happiley ever after.

daveshan
12th July 2007, 4:09 PM
Any episode where TR dresses up in some dumb disguise. I would smack Ash and co. upside the head and call them stupid for not realizing who they were.

Cassiel
12th July 2007, 4:14 PM
I would be Juan's assistant in Sootopolis Gym, battling May in a challenge. Though I want it with Wallace ;_;

Or become a secretary of Devon Corporation, then move to Mossdeep. Then I could meet Steven <3

pantyer2
12th July 2007, 8:36 PM
I'll be a champion of a pokemon league, thrashing everyone with my, Latias, Umbreon, Torterra, Pidgeot, Luxray and milotic and be a member of team rocket tieing up people to get there good pokemon!

AshfanGirl20
12th July 2007, 8:40 PM
I'd be in every episode and would be Ash stalkerXD

Gold10
12th July 2007, 8:40 PM
I would be a old buddy of Ash from Pallet Town then betray him not to Team Rocket but to Cipher then overthrow them and become Grand Master

Dattebayo
13th July 2007, 1:49 AM
I always wanted to be a guest star in several Pokemon episode. I would have Alakazam, Gengar, Riolu, and Luxray as my party and be Ash's friend/rival.
EDIT: Also, having a huge crush on Dawn.

king_qaz
13th July 2007, 1:51 AM
I would be the master mind controling Giovani from afar, I would then reclaim my spot as the true boss of Team Rocket then conquer Team Galaxtic all in the same episode.

Darn I didn't realize he said reasonable... I'd probly be in an episode where Brock falls in love I take his love away :p

Desert Flower
13th July 2007, 2:17 AM
^Wow, must be a two-parter.

Crimson777
13th July 2007, 3:35 AM
Any episode really, owning Ash, Dawn, and Brock AT ONCE with my Team of Garchomp, Gallade, Togekiss, Magmortar, Ninjask and Dusknoir would be fun

Crasher
16th July 2007, 4:24 PM
I'd be in the tate and liza episode, and try out all the cool space station things.

Princess Reina
16th July 2007, 8:32 PM
I want to be in the Hunter J episode. I would be her girlfriend and I would give her many hot kisses^^

Corzola
16th July 2007, 10:34 PM
I would appare in Second Times The Charm and get Anabel interesting in me instead of Ash (he belongs to Misty :D ).

May>Misty
17th July 2007, 1:52 AM
I would want to be in "Get the show on the road" so I can get May to travel with me instead of Ash^_^

SakurasDearest
17th July 2007, 2:11 AM
Any episode with May or Dawn. I'd be there personal stalker.

Biechae
17th July 2007, 3:58 AM
I'd be in any episode killing team rocket so they would never mess with ash and co. again.

Requiem's Eclipse
17th July 2007, 3:59 AM
I'd probably be a one episode rival in the PKMN league

Griff4815
17th July 2007, 4:17 AM
Odd pokemon out, I liked the episode.

Battlefiend
17th July 2007, 8:24 AM
I'd be in the episode where Ash and Co. meet Pike Queen Lucy. I would make it to where Brock never met her and I met her and we got married. X3

♥Princess Ketchum♥
17th July 2007, 10:33 AM
Id be in every episode <3 With Ash and been know as Emiline or Serenity, and make dawn jeloues that i have on crush on him and try to get him to like me and possibly stay in the saga as a main person with him

DarkLegend
17th July 2007, 10:42 AM
In the epsiode, "Clash Of The Titans" where I release my Rayquaza on the two warring ones and give them the SMACK DOWN!!!

Pearl's Perap
17th July 2007, 12:17 PM
It would be a Galactic based episode, i'd be a grunt in Team Galactic, right hand man to any of the commanders would do me just fine and I would put the fear of God into people with my almighty..WURMPLE.

Or not, I would most likely have something that is actually a decent pokémon...

Hyourinmaru
17th July 2007, 1:07 PM
I would totali be in the Shirona eps. So I could be Shiro's stalker fangirl and I can can always be glomping her, taking photos of her and going all batshit fangirl on her. Oh yes *_*

TysonKO
18th July 2007, 2:48 PM
Any episode where Max is in i would just like to jump out and beat him up just to see him cry :P so irritating.
especially when he drags away Brock from the girls i mean what is it his business, it would be funn if Brock got like really mad when max draged his ear and jus like slapped him silly...

Princess Reina
18th July 2007, 2:54 PM
I would totali be in the Shirona eps. So I could be Shiro\'s stalker fangirl and I can can always be glomping her, taking photos of her and going all batshit fangirl on her. Oh yes *_*

Kissing and hugging would be too? :>

mewmew202
18th July 2007, 3:01 PM
I'd be in the first episode, get ash a new alarm clock and set it so he would get up on time, and see how the show would turn out then.

Excalibur
18th July 2007, 4:16 PM
I'd be in a new episode, helping defend Frostpoint Gym from Team Rocket. And the real Team Rocket, not Jesse and James and grunts...

Sir Devious
18th July 2007, 9:49 PM
I wouldn't want to be in an episode... I would want to take part in the Lucario Movie and like get to dress up and go to that rad festival and battle, dance, oh and eat. =] Then I would help save the Mew and then before Lucario leaves my Masterball would "slip" 20 miles an hour at Lucario to get it. =] =]

Kenpachi
19th July 2007, 2:29 AM
I would sneak into the episode before the grade festival and befriend Ash n friends. Than at night I would steal May’s ribbons, give them to Jessie, and loan her my Milotic so she could win it all. And I would have my Alakazam teleport Ash, his friends, Drew, Harley, and Soledad to the other side of the world so Jessie could win the whole Grad Festival.
….. MUWHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

High Commander Solomon
19th July 2007, 7:39 AM
Bidoof army. 'Nuff said!

thorn6066
19th July 2007, 8:14 AM
Let's see...
Oh I know, I would battle ash, and win, and then steal pikachu and then he would never see ash.

Igloo
20th July 2007, 3:55 AM
I'd be in the very early episode where the one kid owns his own gym, and has won 99 times and lost 0 times. I'd be that kid gym leader, and explain to Ash about effort values, which is why I won 99 times and lost 0 times. Then Ash would ignore me and somehow beat me with Pidgeotto.

pokemon157
20th July 2007, 4:13 PM
..which would it be, and what would you do?

And be reasonable. Catching Groudon and/or Kyogre is not exactly feasible.

I guess if I had to pick one, it'd be Grating Spaces. I'd steal Charizard and Aggron from Team Rocket, then keep Aggron and give Charizard to Lance. He could use one.

I have dreams about being in a Pokemon episode , I whould hope that I whouldn't guest star but be a main person but that may never happen. ;000;

Archimedes
21st July 2007, 1:56 AM
Any episode. Me, my pistol, and at least a dozen cartridges of ammo. I'd go on a killing spree. Hell, the police in Pokemon can hardly handle Team Rocket, they'd be screwed against a serial killer, especially if said killer was cornered and had a full clip. May and Max die first.

Desert Flower
22nd July 2007, 8:03 AM
Wow, charming.

High Commander Solomon
22nd July 2007, 9:25 AM
Any episode. Me, my pistol, and at least a dozen cartridges of ammo. I'd go on a killing spree. Hell, the police in Pokemon can hardly handle Team Rocket, they'd be screwed against a serial killer, especially if said killer was cornered and had a full clip. May and Max die first.

The possibility for insane fun is endless, given the hopelessly naive cast.

TysonKO
22nd July 2007, 9:21 PM
I would come at night when max is sleeping and well.....Gun...Ammo... you get the rest

He is by far out of all people ever seen on the show including team rocket and all pokemon the most irritating and obnoxios little **** evvvvvvahhhh

Cor
22nd July 2007, 9:26 PM
Find Ash and Co. in Sinnoh after about 4 badges and go Brock on Dawn without Croagunk. I would also be Ash's rival with a Piplup, Roserade, Luxio, Combusken, Gabite and Sweelow@Burn Orb lol, or instead of Swellow Drifloon. Piplup would have a crush on Dawn's Piplup

Uberchu
15th August 2007, 8:17 AM
Mehh... i'd like to be in the Cynthia episode... then i'd stone her with Salamence, Metagross,
Tyranitar, Uberchu (aka Pikachu), Charizard and Typhlosion.

Mewtwo870
15th August 2007, 8:24 AM
Well, I would send out Attack Deoxys, go on a rampage, and--

Oh, realistic?

Well, I'd be in some episode in which Ash gets beaten by some new trainer (We all know that it happens too much...), then beat both of them with some Pokemon on my team. (Probably Spiritomb, or Golem)

Isn't Pikachu like Lv.99312412442, or something outrageous?

Satoshi
15th August 2007, 8:27 AM
I would be the character who points out and comment on every one of the strange things the cast does (such as the running gags) in one of the most epic parody episodes ever.

Is there an episode like that? No. Will there ever be one? Even I don't know.

The closest episode would be that one Caterpie filler back in Battle Frontier. That was full of questionable stuff.

I guess another one would be one of the last Jindai episodes. The brief flashbacks were crap.

Anaya
15th August 2007, 8:28 AM
If I had that oppertunity, then I wouldn't care which one I guest starred in.

pipersgirl™
15th August 2007, 8:30 AM
I would get Ash and Co. to help me stop Team Rocket from stealing my butternut squashes. I would have a Drifblim!

Ridley-X4
15th August 2007, 2:51 PM
I'd have a Porygon-Z and be some kinda computer geek. I dunno.

But to be serious, I'd have Ash go GARlock.

pinksmear
15th August 2007, 4:31 PM
I would make friends with Ash and co. and find out that I'm competing with Dawn in a contest and she beats me.

Emperor Giratina
15th August 2007, 4:36 PM
Errr..... Well, If there was an episode in which Palkia, Dialga and Giratina appear, I would star in that episode....... And in that episode, I'll cacth Dialga, Palkia and Giratina, And take on Cynthia and win and then become the Pokemon Chapion!

Hunter_RuLe
15th August 2007, 5:06 PM
I'll be in a random match were I defeat Gary while Ash & co. see us and he wants too battle me. I'll show him how to use strategy and to always think a couple of steps forward and will try to teach him afterwards. After that I could travel with the group someday profitating from Brock's food and the nice company. Sure I would tell Ash to give May a call to ask her how she's doing aswell so we can finally see her in a cameo ^^

OJG
15th August 2007, 5:10 PM
I would be a coordinator, and I would beat Zoey with my Hippopotas.

crimsoneagle
15th August 2007, 5:18 PM
i would be a gym battler and a coordinator and then when ever the group finds me i would defeat all of them and show dawn some moves and tell ash to evolve his pokemon to the fullest they could go

thunderblade12
16th August 2007, 8:17 AM
i would appear as the generic filler character in any episode in season 1-8, not just any filler character, a very vulgar filler character. take that 4kids!

TakaNyasu
16th August 2007, 3:46 PM
Either "Go West Young Meowth" or "Mystery at the Lighthouse" (or whatever it's called).

"Go West. . ." so I can comfort Meowth, give him a hug, tell him that I love him, and then obliverate Meowzie and the Persian Gang.

"Mystery. . ." so I can use Bill's machine that allows him to turn into a Pokemon, turn into a weird Pokemon thing, and marry Meowth.

dragon122
17th August 2007, 2:08 PM
ill be a evil team leader of a team that only uses yanmega and yanma's since im the leader i own a shiny yanmega and shiny yanma

well hunt on a legendary bug/dragon(dont have a name yet)

AceTrainerNick
17th August 2007, 11:11 PM
I guess I'd guest star in a League episode and Ash and co. would watch as I kick someone's a-err butt in a practice battle, then Ash in his typical attitude would challenge me to one and either lose or win.

Satoshi
17th August 2007, 11:28 PM
ill be a evil team leader of a team that only uses yanmega and yanma's since im the leader i own a shiny yanmega and shiny yanma

well hunt on a legendary bug/dragon(dont have a name yet)
Wow. Let's use existing ideas/episodes, please. o_O

Prominence
18th August 2007, 12:37 AM
I would suddenly appear, give Ash and Paul a special item, telling them they need it. Blasting off TR with my Shiny Aggron's Hyper Beam and disappear. Only to return in the Sinnoh League...

Archimedes
18th August 2007, 12:45 AM
I would suddenly appear, give Ash and Paul a special item, telling them they need it. Blasting off TR with my Shiny Aggron's Hyper Beam and disappear. Only to return in the Sinnoh League...

Somebody make this guy a writer!

Senbonzakura
18th August 2007, 12:59 PM
id win the grand festival with my houndour/houndoom

;228;;229;

Shiny pokemon lover
18th August 2007, 3:09 PM
I want to come in an episode as an shiny pokemon hunter, and become a friend or a rival of Ash and Co. I would challenged them all, Team Rocket too. My shinies VS their ordinary counterparts. My team in that episode would be Croagnauk, Piplup, Pikachu, Mime Jr., Dustox and Meowth. Yes, here I have a shiny from each of the main characters.
I return now and then with new shinies.