PDA

View Full Version : Most funniest parts!

pantyer2
12th July 2007, 8:32 PM
I have 2 most funniest parts!

When pikachu is in the background having a go on the treadmill! Can't remember what episode!
And on pokemon hereos, at the begginin team rocket are about to eat then they get soaked in water. Speaking of pokemon heroes... I see bruno about to enter the race, look closely!

AshfanGirl20
12th July 2007, 8:41 PM
There are so many funny moments in the show, too many to name.

pantyer2
12th July 2007, 8:43 PM
But what is your favourite!

AshfanGirl20
12th July 2007, 8:46 PM
Hmm I'd have to say when Ash/Misty/Brock/that other kid all dressed up like Team Rocket and said the motto. That made Team Rockets Jessie/James/Meowth so angry LOL. That was in the episode where that Pepericka girl first appeared {Pardon my spelling LOL}

Desert Flower
13th July 2007, 2:30 AM
Well, there was the time in Wayward Wobbuffet, when Ash and co and Team Rocket were chasing after Wobbuffet, and they neared a cliff.

Brock: Hey, be careful guys! I almost went over the edge!
Ash: The what? *plummet*

Power of Fire
13th July 2007, 2:46 AM
when ash meets sabrinas dad.

sabrina's dad- *holds out a baby photo of sabrina* here take a look
ash- oh now i get it
sabrina dad- thats right
ash- your the photographer
sabrina's dad- x.x DON"T YOU GET IT????

so funny. i think it was the last battle with ash a sabrina (after tower of terror)

pikachu2
13th July 2007, 2:55 AM
The part with pikachu on the treadmill made me laugh too. It's in the episode "The school of hardknocks".

Drkecho
13th July 2007, 3:00 AM
Guy: I can bend this spoon with my psychic powers

*Ash bends spoon with hands*

Ash: Ha! Muscle over mind

Korobooshi Kojiro
13th July 2007, 3:38 AM
The Giovanni Work Out scene in the 7th DP episode.

Desert Flower
13th July 2007, 4:04 AM
That reminds me. I still find Meowth's daydreams about Giovanni to be quite amusing. And Pikachu's impersonations always make me giggle.

Kenpachi
13th July 2007, 9:42 PM
When Wobbuffet drove a speedboat.
And I also like when Meowth thinks of crazy reasons
Giovanni would want any of the Pokemon.
My Favorite: A Bagon to crack open Coconuts.

Cenzo
13th July 2007, 9:45 PM
When Squirtle ate Bulbasaur's cookie and almost got killed because of it in one of the Christmas specials. The Cabin I think it's called?

Jeff Zero
14th July 2007, 2:15 PM
I've got at least a bunch that I love, here's as many as I could think of:

-My all-time favourite funny scene in Pokemon, From "Just Add Water"
Brock: BRING ON THE GIRLS IN BATHING SUITS! (sees Dorian's legs pop out of the water) Something's not right [Dorian jumps out]

DON'T TELL ME IT'S A MAN!!!!!
[sobbing in background while Misty and Ash continue plot] It's not right....THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!!!]

-In "Hokey Pokeballs" When TR has a mecha, and in the cockpit the door in the back randomly spins around for a split second to show Wobbufett, who exclaims "WOBB-BBuFFETT!" then dissapears behind the door again just as quickly. Just the way that scene is done is so funny in my eyes.

-In "Odd Pokemon Out" When Mime Jr. keeps stealing Meowth's spot in the motto, so Meowth finally settles on taking Mime Jr.'s place...and apparently didn't even realize it, as moments later he realizes what happens and yells at Mime Jr.

-Dawn: Why do you keep chasing Pikachu?
Jessie: Why are you a twerp?
~DP04: "Dawn of a New Era" (That one had me rolling with laughter)

-Jessie: Listen, is that a twerp I hear?
James: It shrieks to me loud and clear!
~DP10: "Not on my Watch ya Don't!"

-In "Spontaneous Combusken" when Combustken knocks out Mime Jr with Sky Uppercut, and Lillian says it's a great finisher, and James retorts (in complete despair) "NOT FROM MY POINT OF VIEW!"

-In "Take the Lombre Home" I think, when Mary asked Brock if he was saying something (after ignoring him), and he hangs his head in defeat and failure and says an unconvincing and cynical "NO....NOT AT ALL!"

-In "Great Balls of Fire" James is stealing the bowl containing Ho-Oh's flame and says "And besides....you know I like my bowls----FLAMING!!!" (this is all in his delivery of the line)

-Meowth: Who'd think we'd be dumb enough to attack the same place twice?
Jessie: You're right! Noone knows we're THAT dumb!
From "Love, Petalberg Style"

-In one of the Pichu Brothers specials, when Meowth is acting out the roles of a husband and wife, then reclines exhausted in his easy chair and says out loud "You know one of these days I should think about professional help"

-In "Spinarak Attack" When they wheel in the cart of food during the stakeout after Brock fell over, and Brock says "That's very nice. The CART. IS. On. My. Hand." (or "head", can't remember which)

-In "Fear Factor Phoney" When they're looking at the photo of the miners who used to live in the ghost town and Brock says "So they're all miners". I laughed at that one because I thought of Brock commenting on them being underage girls. I'm sure that was NOT the original intent.

xRPx
14th July 2007, 2:48 PM
Most funniest to me was when,Ash's sceptile was sucking for the one episode ( for some odd reason ) and it went to use Bullet Seed and, it just made a poof of smoke. James goes " Haha! Sceptile is shooting blanks! " xD

mukkubirdfan77
14th July 2007, 7:56 PM
when croagunk stabs jessie in the gym battle i couldnt stop laughing;453;

genjimirrror
14th July 2007, 8:02 PM
Team rocket's elaborate plans to steal pokemon/TR getting fooled by the magikarp salesman are always classic and funny

AshfanGirl20
14th July 2007, 9:09 PM
Stop, your making me laugh so hard just thinking about these moments XD

TwilightFacade
14th July 2007, 9:14 PM
In "Claydol Big and Tall"

The entire maiden scene. Claydol making Jessie, May, and Meowth blast off before chasing after Wobuffett with hearts in its eyes. Then Ash sending Swellow in to save it and it only getting its wig. Then the proceeding look on Swellow's face.

There are lots more funny moments, this is just the one most clear in my head. Jeff Zero had a bunch of good ones.

AshfanGirl20
14th July 2007, 9:19 PM
Oh I have another one...What's the episode love name from AG? Well anyways Brock chases after Ash thinking he's a girl. Ash dressed up as a girl becuase they needed Ash to help some guy out in winning the girls affections. It seriously was a funny scene LOL.

Blazing Charmander
14th July 2007, 9:35 PM
Ash and Co. - Hey Brock, so how's Professor Ivy.
Brock - Don't mention that name!

http://imageboard.pocketmonsters.net/Takeshi/src/117333323457.jpg

This has got to go down as one of the most hilarious Brock gags in the anime, no matter how much of a mystery it might be :D. It's even funnier later on in the episode when James mentions Ivy after TR wrap Oak's lab in a tent, and Brock is sitting on the tightrope, with James' parasol xD. The most i've probably ever LOLed at one scene in Pokemon.

uber gon
16th July 2007, 7:56 AM
Ash and Brock just Misty (almost) naked. I'm surprised 4Kids didn't edit that one out.

Jorah
16th July 2007, 4:25 PM
In All things Bright and Beautifly when Jessie tells Seviper to use Sacred Fire

James dancing around in a Moltres costume somewhere in Johto

In Having a Wailord of a Time when Ash and Max try to look after the starter Pokemon

Abandon Ship when they're all hanging around on the ropes greeting and fighting each other XD

Ash: I'm an apple for a day but I need a doctor right away

Ash: Muscle over mind!

Not my favourite but there are so many funny moments through 500 episodes that there's no way you can remember them all

Jeff Zero
23rd July 2007, 11:21 AM
In "Claydol Big and Tall"

The entire maiden scene. Claydol making Jessie, May, and Meowth blast off before chasing after Wobuffett with hearts in its eyes. Then Ash sending Swellow in to save it and it only getting its wig. Then the proceeding look on Swellow's face.

There are lots more funny moments, this is just the one most clear in my head. Jeff Zero had a bunch of good ones.

Yes, that was definately one of the better comedy episodes. I liked when Wobuffett was still playing its flute after the others stopped, May protesting Jessie playing the part of a maiden because maidens are supposed to be "sweet and innocent and not thieves" and when Ash and James were trying to convince the giant Claydol that they were grapefruit and not at all people.

chorusco
23rd July 2007, 1:30 PM
Some Of Meowths Day-dreams Lol

Prio
23rd July 2007, 3:36 PM
Jesse: Listen to me kid, when you get involved with the oppisite sex your only asking for trouble
James: Yes, and thats the kind of trouble I stay out of.
Meowth: Yous two don't need the oppisite sex cause' yous got each other
Jesse: Whats that supposed to mean?
James: Not Funny
-----
Melody: Well, I hope your happy, Mr. Hero. If you'd just listened to me in the first place and stayed at the party like I told you to, we wouldn't be stranded out here on this island.
Misty: Welcome to my world. I have to deal with his stubborn attitude every single day.
Melody: Oh, you'll get used to it. It's just something you're gonna need to work on when the two of you get married.
Misty: Take that back!
-----
Melody: What are you coming for?
Misty: To find Ash. And before you start saying it's because I secretly like him, don't. Because I don't.
Melody: Hey, chill out. You sure are sensitive about someone whose not your boyfriend.
Misty: He's not my boyfriend! He's a boy and he's a friend, but he's not a boyfriend!

pantyer2
24th July 2007, 4:15 PM
Jesse: Listen to me kid, when you get involved with the oppisite sex your only asking for trouble
James: Yes, and thats the kind of trouble I stay out of.
Meowth: Yous two don't need the oppisite sex cause' yous got each other
Jesse: Whats that supposed to mean?
James: Not Funny
-----
Melody: Well, I hope your happy, Mr. Hero. If you'd just listened to me in the first place and stayed at the party like I told you to, we wouldn't be stranded out here on this island.
Misty: Welcome to my world. I have to deal with his stubborn attitude every single day.
Melody: Oh, you'll get used to it. It's just something you're gonna need to work on when the two of you get married.
Misty: Take that back!
-----
Melody: What are you coming for?
Misty: To find Ash. And before you start saying it's because I secretly like him, don't. Because I don't.
Melody: Hey, chill out. You sure are sensitive about someone whose not your boyfriend.
Misty: He's not my boyfriend! He's a boy and he's a friend, but he's not a boyfriend!

Did you watch that last night lol!

Jeff Zero
27th July 2007, 4:33 PM
From the fourth movie:

"Sammie" [about Team Rocket, who just fell off a tree branch] Are they going to be okey?
Misty: Unfortunately, yes.

Jessie: You twerps got lucky this time.
James: They're ALLLLWAYS LUCKY!

And yes, I *DID* watch that last night.

Kyu
27th July 2007, 4:38 PM
I've forgotten what the episode is called, but it's from the episode where Jessie & James get mixed up with Butch & Cassidy - the modified motto makes me giggle every time. =3

buneary dude
27th July 2007, 5:12 PM
Well I don't know if it is counted as a whole episode, but just the whole "Gotta Dance!" thing. My three favorite parts, is Meoth's rap song, when Meoth and Seviper fall from the sky, and when the baton gets broken and everyone is in fast foward.

Dattebayo
27th July 2007, 5:55 PM
My favorite funny part was when Pachirisu keeps running and the other Pokemon were chasing it.

NovaNight
27th July 2007, 8:20 PM
A lot of funny things happened but my favs are in Harley Rides again when Harley makes fun of Team Rocket and the Funiest one was when ;munchlax; used metronome and Harley thinks its nothing and then it turns to Thunder and the expression he did was sooo funny LoL

Power of Fire
28th July 2007, 1:55 AM
My favorite funny part was when Pachirisu keeps running and the other Pokemon were chasing it.

ummm how iis that funny

Superpower
28th July 2007, 1:56 AM
Its not at all

Ze Skarmory
28th July 2007, 2:02 AM
In the second pokemon movie where Slowking just says "I could use pants."

Fetuskiller665
28th July 2007, 2:08 AM
in destiny deoxys when tori is about to pet pikachu and corphish pops up and scares him

Guy
28th July 2007, 2:21 AM
any time with Butch being Butcher, Bill, Buffy, Botch, B**ch...search on YouTube:)

zeno48
28th July 2007, 8:28 AM
Some Of Meowths Day-dreams Lol

So true it makes me question if meoth is okay because sometimes his fantasies are a little wak ltmq. I think what meoth needs is a good terapist.

CharizardMaster
28th July 2007, 9:00 AM
In All things Bright and Beautifly when Jessie tells Seviper to use Sacred Fire

James dancing around in a Moltres costume somewhere in Johto

In Having a Wailord of a Time when Ash and Max try to look after the starter Pokemon

Abandon Ship when they're all hanging around on the ropes greeting and fighting each other XD

Ash: I'm an apple for a day but I need a doctor right away

Ash: Muscle over mind!

Not my favourite but there are so many funny moments through 500 episodes that there's no way you can remember them all

That reminds in that very same episode. When James sends out Victrebel he kicks him right as it was about to attack him. lol