PDA

View Full Version : Snape Dies, Lol.

Kneegorchan
14th July 2007, 4:32 PM
I just downloaded the whole book on Rapidshare. At the top someone typed a bunch of spoilers, and one of them is that Severus Snape dies. I skipped to the very end, and it looks like Ron, Harry, and Hermione are still alive, so don't worry about that. I don't know if I'm going to read this whole thing. The last one I read was the 4th one, and I read that because I was stuck in the hospital. Any, enjoy your lame spoiled book.
Seriously kids, learn to read better books. Like Call of Cthulhu. That book is scarier than today's scary movies and video games.

Korobooshi Kojiro
14th July 2007, 4:40 PM
So...um...

Does Brock do anything in this? Or is it all Ash, like usual.

Personally I'm glad that Misty kissed Ash at the end, but I dunno...the whole thing where Giovanni revealed himself to be Meowth's father was kind of rushed.

Kenpachi
14th July 2007, 5:48 PM
...What is this?
A movie?
Book?
WTF Meowth's father!?!?!?!?

PaulFan1517
14th July 2007, 7:21 PM
I am tired of these *******es who claim they read the 7th book over the internet. I do think snape is going to die but come on if it was on the internet it would be all over the news.

The person who posted this you are a ******* if you think that was the real book on rapishare. IF that is so then tell us what else is supposedly going to happen in the book

Seriously kids, learn to read better books. Like Call of Cthulhu. That book is scarier than today's scary movies and video games.

Pretty sure that you are one of the small number of people who even know what the book is.

By the way I am going to pick up the book and I don't know about you spoiling the book because nothing you did spoiled it for me. The real book is not on the internet ******* why don't u live with it.

This topic isn't even funny if you really wanted more people to cuss you out you should have just gone to some random harry potter website and post this not serebii.net

Alfonso
14th July 2007, 10:28 PM
I know I'm sick of people being dumb *** idiots and spamming up my forum. >:0

ALF PONCH