PDA

View Full Version : Easiest Game Ever?

Deoxys911
15th July 2007, 2:09 AM
Is Pokemon Ranger the easiest game ever, or is it just me? I beat this game faster than any other Pokemon game I've played. Even faster than Dash! So, is it that easy for everyone else?

mewfanforlife
15th July 2007, 3:43 AM
It was pretty easy and I deffinately beat it faster than any other spin off.

Topaz Archer
15th July 2007, 3:56 AM
Eh, it was too easy. It had loads of potential. It should have featured every Pokemon.

azuvipsel
15th July 2007, 1:30 PM
Eh, it was too easy. It had loads of potential. It should have featured every Pokemon.

Yeah, that would have been much better and longer-it was too short imo.

Pikasaur
15th July 2007, 4:26 PM
it is very hard game for me.....it took me a month or so to capture salamance and murkrow and i still cant beat charizard

thelittlelegend
17th July 2007, 10:30 AM
it was 2 easy needed alot more missions.
and a few more special mission would of been cool

SheWhoLovesPineapples
18th July 2007, 6:05 PM
I got a whole lot further with it in a short time span than I did with any other Pokemon game.

Then my brother deleted my game. >:( And I got too bored to keep playing.

Plus, I got stuck on Salamence...

Shiny Arcanine Trainer
20th July 2007, 1:22 PM
yeah i got my game on wednesday (its friday now) & ive completed all the missions, done the first ranger net mission & about 25 from completing the browser.

way too easy, should have had all 386 pokemon (obviously not the 4th gen pokes cos ranger is a 3rd gen game).

gonna have to replay the game just to fill in time. plus i bought the us ranger from a uk seller (sighhh) but its not like that affects anything cos when i get uk d&p, i can still trade my egg so its cool.

but not cool that its too short.

roothoot
20th July 2007, 9:42 PM
the easiest game ever for me is shadow the hedgehog

*~*~*CherryCherry*~*~*
21st July 2007, 4:33 AM
It was way to easy! They should have had all the pokemon in it. I mean I think the entei was hardest to catch and frankely I caught it in 30 min

Aura Sphere
21st July 2007, 5:34 AM
I dont understand how you get past the grimer thing in pokemon range-so blue mysterys story mode is the easiest to me

WeeksyLegend
21st July 2007, 9:16 PM
defnitly the easiest game eva, a compleeted it within a couple of days;munchlax;

WeeksyLegend
21st July 2007, 9:26 PM
defnitly the easiest game eva, a compleeted it within a couple of days;munchlax;

sunny13
22nd July 2007, 2:18 AM
I was easier than any other game, but it was challenging capturing some of the pokemon.

Deoxys911
24th July 2007, 5:11 AM
way too easy, should have had all 386 pokemon (obviously not the 4th gen pokes cos ranger is a 3rd gen game).

Actually, I think Pokémon Ranger is considered a fourth gen. game. I could be wrong though.

Torterra-417
24th July 2007, 9:27 AM
I found it pretty hard, actually. The hardest of the hard parts were catching Steelix in Pannulla (sp?) Cave and catching Entei at Fiore Temple.

-Noland-
26th July 2007, 5:55 PM
Very easy lol... I completed it in one week! :S

mekky_9892
26th July 2007, 7:03 PM
Ranger was simple.

We don't need games like this disgracing the Pokemon name!

Koriinku
27th July 2007, 4:42 PM
It's too short but it's still worth the play. I wish there would be a sequel for it, including all Pokemon from 1st to 4th, but that would be hard as hell and it'll beat the crap out of your DS screen.

Dummy
27th July 2007, 7:38 PM
Definitly ranger. How long did it take me to finish it? 1 week?

Guy
28th July 2007, 1:16 PM
its a spinoff, what would you expect...trozei was faster anyway.

altoeevees
28th July 2007, 3:29 PM
What do you mean by EASY? it was harder to me than Ruby,and that took me at least 4 years!!! i was on salamance and someone deleted it!!! i mean even the Muk and Grimer mission gave me a huge grudge. MYSTERY DUNGEON IS EASIER THAN THAT!!! Mabye beacause my knowledge of pokemon is almost useless to the game. Mabye it just takes me too long to beat a pokemon game... OR ANY OTHER GAME

PsychedelicJellyfish
29th July 2007, 11:43 AM
It was a lot easier than I was told. The only things I found really difficult were capturing Salamence, and Entei for the second time.

Mr. Marill
31st July 2007, 6:28 PM
It was, I'll admit, simple. The challenging Pokemon was Salamence and he took me 30 mins to get, both Charizard's, which funnily the first time was harder for me taking about 20 mins and 10 mins for the 2nd time. Entei was easy, the only other hard bits were all the Go-Rock quads (except Camerupt and Scizor) the 2nd time and Entei the 2nd time! seriously, it took me 12 hours to complete, mainly cuz my sister wasted 3 hours of time on the first few missions. It took 10 seconds flat to beat Raikou, 10 secs to beat Suicune and entei I'll admit was then harder, after you got his freballs off BAM you've got him in seconds. The Manaphy mission was easy as well... Shame. It was a fun game. a 4th gen version with more Pokemon and missions would be cool.

ShinyManafi
31st July 2007, 6:49 PM
It was easy..and short, but it was fun.

Magna_Fufia
1st August 2007, 4:07 AM
you know what? who cares if Ranger is "the easiest game ever", if the missions were too short, if it should have included all the Pokemon? do any of the "regular" games include all the Pokemon in one region? those of you who detest the game were probably just in it for the manaphy egg and didnt have time to appreciate the style of the game. i mean, for once you get the chance to catch Pokemon in a different way, and all you do is complain? have any of you captured all 150 Pokemon available in the region? the fact is, Ranger has very interesting gameplay, along with startling revelations, such as the fact that if you have no money, a vending machine is just a metal box.

Nights
1st August 2007, 8:10 AM
I would say it was an easy game, but not the easiest game ever...

Shining Shadow
1st August 2007, 2:12 PM
Yeah, Took me 3 days to complete the Browser.

Mr. Marill
1st August 2007, 2:16 PM
you know what? who cares if Ranger is "the easiest game ever", if the missions were too short, if it should have included all the Pokemon? do any of the "regular" games include all the Pokemon in one region? those of you who detest the game were probably just in it for the manaphy egg and didnt have time to appreciate the style of the game. i mean, for once you get the chance to catch Pokemon in a different way, and all you do is complain? have any of you captured all 150 Pokemon available in the region? the fact is, Ranger has very interesting gameplay, along with startling revelations, such as the fact that if you have no money, a vending machine is just a metal box.

I meant, it was easy, but fun. And seeing how it was not MY game, it was my sister's, I was not in it for the Manaphy egg, seeing how SHE got it as I completed the game cuz she asked me! The gameplay is fun, the capturing's good, I just meant it was easy and short. Now, who the hell spends a good Ł35 on Manaphy? I bought it for her cuz she wanted it! It's damn good game, fun, but easy and that was all I was getting at.

blindskater
2nd August 2007, 6:01 PM
The game may be easy, but it's really fun.

I hate Flygon. He moves so fast I couldn't even circle him once.

nasoj1113
2nd August 2007, 11:34 PM
I only had trouble with Mew, but the game overall was fun, and it kept me entertained for the time being.:)

RaiBlade
4th August 2007, 11:22 AM
It took me 2 Days and Half to beat it. No more then 3 Hours a day. ^^
One of the easiest game of all time.