PDA

View Full Version : Brock love wrong girls...

Sird
16th July 2007, 12:09 PM
We See Brock Proposing To Almost Every Girl.

Why Does He Not Like Misty, May And Dawn?

They Are Nicer.

King Wulfharth
16th July 2007, 1:07 PM
because their his friends and their ten and brock is probably older like teens older I think misty is like twelve but still

Alzatia
16th July 2007, 1:44 PM
Because Brock hitting on random cotd girls is one of the running gags in the show.

dd1zzle
16th July 2007, 1:48 PM
I think if he staid with Lucy they'd still be together

Princess Reina
16th July 2007, 3:51 PM
He likes older girls. Misty, May and Hikari are younger so he likes them only as friends. His the biggest crush was Suzie but she already had a boyfriend. I want to see him with Wilhelmina (or however her name was) because she liked him and they would look cool as a couple.

Crasher
16th July 2007, 4:17 PM
I think if he staid with Lucy they'd still be together

Ya, i've watched that episode. I agree with you.

Sird
16th July 2007, 4:28 PM
We Have Seen An Episode (Something To Do With 3 Sisters Owning A Berry Garden With A Sister Around May's Age) Where Brock Fell In Love.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/flower-sisters.shtml

Dax
16th July 2007, 4:37 PM
Dawn is young and Misty and May too. I think he can tell the difference between friendship and romance. He should have stayed with Lucy.

dd1zzle
16th July 2007, 4:37 PM
no with Pike Queen Lucy

Lucy had a crush on things with Brock's shape eyes

Kenpachi
16th July 2007, 4:44 PM
no with Pike Queen Lucy

Your point?
If not Brock than who else would she like?
Snorlax?
Makuhita?
Abra?

Horn Drill
16th July 2007, 7:43 PM
We See Brock Proposing To Almost Every Girl.

Why Does He Not Like Misty, May And Dawn?

They Are Nicer.

Because Brock's a pimp, not a pedo.

no with Pike Queen Lucy

An Azn fetish, I guess. Don't we all have them?

Korobooshi Kojiro
16th July 2007, 7:45 PM
We Have Seen An Episode (Something To Do With 3 Sisters Owning A Berry Garden With A Sister Around May's Age) Where Brock Fell In Love.

No, the little girl fell for Brock which he clearly made it obvious he didn't have any romantic feelings for her,

AshfanGirl20
16th July 2007, 9:28 PM
Friendship has nothing to do with it, remember he hit on Ash in that one AG episode? Chased Ash all around LOL.

Pokemon29
16th July 2007, 9:30 PM
well brock is like in his teens while May,Misty and Dawn are/were 10 years old.

That would be rape and pokemon wouldnt want that lol

Phantom_Bugsy
16th July 2007, 10:11 PM
Because the other girls are ten times more attractive than all three of them ever will be?

Corzola
16th July 2007, 10:16 PM
Actually, he did live with that girl/professor during the OI season. It didn´t work out. Maybe he can´t keep a relationship going. He have had at least 3 great possible long lasting girls he should have stayed with.

ManaphyEmuritto23
16th July 2007, 10:17 PM
Because the other girls are ten times more attractive than all three of them ever will be?

are you friggin' kidding me? Dawn's the cutest/hottest Pokemon character yet!

*stares at drawing of Dawn <3*

Phantom_Bugsy
16th July 2007, 10:26 PM
are you friggin' kidding me? Dawn's the cutest/hottest Pokemon character yet!

*stares at drawing of Dawn <3*

umno. :c what she is is jailbait. That don't count.

Cenzo
16th July 2007, 10:28 PM
Because it wqould be creepier than him hitting on Molly in movie 3?

ManaphyEmuritto23
16th July 2007, 10:28 PM
umno. :c what she is is jailbait. That don't count.

IMO, I was saying so. In Brocks, well, why would he hit on a 10 year old girl?

*takes out pedometer and scans Brock*

Corzola
16th July 2007, 10:30 PM
No sense left in this thread but anyway, Molly did acted as a teenager in some parts of Pokemon 3. But that was just "dream Molly"; not the real girl.

Dattebayo
16th July 2007, 11:00 PM
Brock only likes girls about his age. Get over it!

Gold10
17th July 2007, 12:10 AM
Because it would too easy and plus Misty, May and Dawn even if they liked Brock (they love Ash guys.), they would easily get over it since Brock flirts with every girl.

Plus its funny he flirts with random girls

Kenpachi
17th July 2007, 12:33 AM
Friendship has nothing to do with it, remember he hit on Ash in that one AG episode? Chased Ash all around LOL.
WTF!? When was this????
I know Brock's eyes are always closed but can't he see Ash is a guy?

Liberty4Pokemon
17th July 2007, 1:24 AM
WTF!? When was this????
I know Brock's eyes are always closed but can't he see Ash is a guy?
Okay, there was a male character of the day (Romeo) who was in love with the female character of the day (Juliette), but Romeo couldn't get up the nerve to confess his feelings to Julia, so Ash dressed up as Juliette to help Romeo practice confessing to Julia, and Brock saw Ash from behind, mistook him for the female character of the day, and began chasing poor Ash around and attempting to woo him.

Blackjack Gabbiani
17th July 2007, 7:03 AM
Remember when Duplica dressed up as Jenny and Joy? Brock said she was good, but lacked the real Jenny and Joy's more "adult charm".

Also notice, most of the girls he falls for are taller than he is. I know that doesn't necessarily denote age, but still.

Corzola
17th July 2007, 7:04 AM
Well, he did acted strange but as Ash said himself, "you really lost it this time". And I think after seeing the ep (on my laptop) that Brock started out knowing that Ash was in disguise but after starting to show Romeo how to "get the girl" he went overboard and "lost it".

Willow's Tara
18th July 2007, 6:33 AM
BG- I find that good, boys don't have to be taller then girls to date.

Anyway, um maybe it;s because they are too young or not his type (Jessie not his type and she's closer to Joy's age I think).
I don't think Brock flirted with Annabelle either did he? (The Battle Frontier girl, I think she was near Ash's age, plus she liked Ash)

zeno48
18th July 2007, 6:42 AM
Brock is fine, flurting with every single girl in every episode has got me use to Brock and I find him better off with nurce joy instead of Dawn, Misty or May because they are way to young for him.