PDA

View Full Version : When am I supposed to watch...

May>Misty
16th July 2007, 8:15 PM
Pokemon Chronicles? Is there an epi. guide or something?

;026;;026;;026;

Liberty4Pokemon
16th July 2007, 8:28 PM
What do you mean by "when"? As in "when are they showing Pokemon Chronicles on <insert channel name here>?".
If you're just looking for the episodes guides, you can find them in the anime section of the main Serebii site.

Corzola
16th July 2007, 9:03 PM
The PC episodes are also easy to find on downloading sites. And as said, ep guides can be find at this site and www.tv.com

May>Misty
17th July 2007, 12:29 AM
@Liberty4Pokemon: I mean "Do I watch Ep. 1 of chronicles before start of season 6, e.t.c. And I tried the ep guides at main site but I don't get 'em. What's "S1"?

@Corzola:I know where to get 'em, and as I said I don't get the ones here and tv.com don't show PC in their epi Guides.

SakurasDearest
17th July 2007, 1:54 AM
@Liberty4Pokemon: I mean "Do I watch Ep. 1 of chronicles before start of season 6, e.t.c. And I tried the ep guides at main site but I don't get 'em. What's "S1"?

@Corzola:I know where to get 'em, and as I said I don't get the ones here and tv.com don't show PC in their epi Guides.

I think Pokemon Chronicles is just a random series, but I would watch it after Misty leaves the gang.

May>Misty
17th July 2007, 6:54 AM
Well now I finally got it, thanks everyone.