PDA

View Full Version : most to least favorite season

flamingblade222
16th July 2007, 10:33 PM
list ur most favorite to least favorite season in pokemon...im only familiar with the indigo,orange and johto journey season so ill say

1.Indigo League

2.Johto Journeys

3.Orange Islands

buneary dude
16th July 2007, 10:36 PM
1. Advanced Battle

2. Advanced Challenge

3. Advanced
I never liked the Johto seasons

Griff4815
16th July 2007, 10:53 PM
Seasons 9, 8, 7, 6, 1, 3, 2 In that order (That's all I've watched)

Mandi.
16th July 2007, 11:12 PM
Advance
Battle Frontier
Advance Battle
Advance Challenge
Indigo League
Diamond & Pearl
Orange Islands
Johto...

Aqua_Maiden
16th July 2007, 11:16 PM
Johto Season (Including Whirl Islands)
Kanto Season (Including Orange Islands)
Hoenn Season
Sinnoh Season

Jonouchi
16th July 2007, 11:42 PM
D/P
Battle Frontier
Advance
Advance Challenge
Kanto
Master Quest
Advance Battle
Orange Islands
Johto Journies
Johto League Champions

Lil Brother
16th July 2007, 11:46 PM
Well, every year has its ups and downs. One episode can be super great and the next super crap. But... I like to group things together and will thus add to this thread. XP

Here's my list which I typed up in all of ten seconds. My opinion can change at any moment. Note that I've seen hardly any of Advanced or Johto League Champions so they aren't here. Neither is Diamond and Pearl, since it's not over yet. Also, just because something's low doesn't mean every episode is total garbage (and vice versa). Advanced Battle in particular was very flip-floppy with quality.

-Master Quest/Battle Frontier
-Orange Islands
-Advanced Battle
-Indigo League
-Advanced Challange
-Johto Journies

Um. Yay?

Dax
16th July 2007, 11:52 PM
Well:

- Diamond and Pearl
- Advance Battle
- Advance Challenge
- Advance
- Indigo League
- Orange Islands
- Battle Frontier
- All Johto- seriously it was horrendous IMO

Korobooshi Kojiro
17th July 2007, 12:40 AM
I don't go by seasons really, but I think Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and even Johto all have there strong points. I personally enjoy Hoenn the most though, but Sinnoh looks like it'll win over time.

Princess Reina
17th July 2007, 9:47 AM
- Indigo League
- Orange League
- Advance League
- Johto League
- Diamond/Pearl League
- Battle Frontier.

Matt
18th July 2007, 12:35 AM
The older episodes were infinitley superior to the new ones. Now every single episode is exactly the same. Show needs new writers tbh... ones who can remember older characters prefferably.

zeno48
18th July 2007, 5:54 AM
D/P
Battle frontier
kanto
orange islands
Johto league
advance
advance battle

Metal Bird
18th July 2007, 5:56 AM
I agree. Here's my list:

1. Johto Journeys
2. Johto League Champions
3. Orange League
4. Master Quest
5. Indigo League
6. Advance Challenge
7. Advanced Battle
8. Advanced
9. Battle Frontier
10. Diamond and Pearl

CyberCubed
18th July 2007, 6:02 AM
The older episodes were infinitley superior to the new ones. Now every single episode is exactly the same. Show needs new writers tbh... ones who can remember older characters prefferably.

Not really. The D/P series has just as much good stuff as Kanto/Orange and tops it in many areas.

Dax
18th July 2007, 1:33 PM

The D/P is way better in terms of development and plots. Saying that the plot is repetitive is partially untrue because actually the season has been pretty original and is having great original plots like the Paul one, the J one and others. There's a change happening that I like in this season and that's why I'm enjoying it so much. Even some of the fillers are not that repetitive.

And by saying old characters I imagine you are another victim like Metal Bird of nostalgia.

Venusaur Master
18th July 2007, 3:22 PM
Master Quest
Advanced Battle
Battle Fontier
Advanced
Advanced Challange

Ash6K
18th July 2007, 4:04 PM
I'm going by regions/generations as opposed to the U.S. seasons so...:

Sinnoh
Hoenn (a VERY close 2nd)
Kanto/Orange Islands
Johto

Rebeccag
18th July 2007, 4:22 PM
Orange Islands
Hoenn
Kanto
Johto

But in series

1: Orange League
2: Pokemon: battle frontier
3: pokemon indigo League
4: Johto Journeys
5: Master Quest
6: advanced battle
7: advanced challenged
8: Johto League champiosnships
9: Advanced9havent really watched much of it thats why)

Metal Bird
21st July 2007, 6:00 AM
The D/P is way better in terms of development and plots. Saying that the plot is repetitive is partially untrue because actually the season has been pretty original and is having great original plots like the Paul one, the J one and others. There's a change happening that I like in this season and that's why I'm enjoying it so much. Even some of the fillers are not that repetitive.

And by saying old characters I imagine you are another victim like Metal Bird of nostalgia.
Hey, people have their own opinions. I thought some of the newer ones were okay, it just that they ruined tradition. For more information on this, click the link below on my signature.

Prio
21st July 2007, 6:05 AM

Quoted for the mother****ing truth!

PokemonTrainerLisa
21st July 2007, 8:29 AM
Here's my list. ^_^

1. Advanced Battle
2. Master Quest
3. Advanced Challenge
4. Advanced
5. Johto League Champions
6. Johto Journeys
7. Orange Islands
8. Indigo League/first season
9. D/P
10. Battle Frontier

Those are my favorite seasons, in order from most favorite to least favorite. As you can see, it's obvious that I prefer the newer, more recent seasons rather than the older ones. XD

Of course, the only exception to that is Master Quest (it's my favorite Johto season, because it has soooo many good episodes!!). That's why I've placed it in the second spot. ^^

Oh, and if you're wondering why D/P and Battle Frontier are my least favorite, it's because of the VA switch. I personally dislike the new voices (especially Ash's voice), and how the Pokemon USA dub is like a different show compared to seasons 1 through 8.

I don't know why, but when I watch D/P, it doesn't give me the same feeling that I got when I watched the previous seasons. But like I said, it's probably because they've changed so many things - the voices, the dialogue/script, and even the music seems different to me (of course, this is just my opinion - I wouldn't want to debate this with anyone though, for obvious reasons). *points to sig banner on the right*

Drkecho
21st July 2007, 8:39 AM
Any season that has to do with the Orange Island

macoroni
21st July 2007, 8:49 AM
I like all the Seasons :). I really liked watching the Orange Island ones because the gym battles were different and very interesting. I missed some episodes but luckily I was able to watch them on youtube and watched the champion battle for Orange Island League.^^

Dax
21st July 2007, 3:11 PM
Hey, people have their own opinions. I thought some of the newer ones were okay, it just that they ruined tradition. For more information on this, click the link below on my signature.

Yeah, your sig only shows how you posted than and suddenly people started owning you and bashing you for saying that. And your sig only leads to something called nostalgia.

If you want people to see how you got owned and how at the end you left saying that people are mean to you then stick to it.

Your sig just didn't cause any effect on me...well yeah, it made me love the new generations more because I'm glad that the mistakes the past generations had are fixed.

Drkecho
21st July 2007, 5:58 PM
Hey, people have their own opinions. I thought some of the newer ones were okay, it just that they ruined tradition. For more information on this, click the link below on my signature.They've been repeating the plot since after the Porygon incident

Hunter_RuLe
21st July 2007, 6:44 PM
1 Indigo League, it's classic.
2 Advance, refreshing, made me love the serie again.
3 D/P, don't know to much of it yet but seems really decent.
4 Orange, just fun no epic.
5 Johto, to many filler made it quite boring imo.

Senbonzakura
22nd July 2007, 3:57 AM
i havent seen all but i like BF and kanto and i didnt like advanve battle

xXBloodstainedLieXx
22nd July 2007, 3:59 AM
1. Diamond & Pearl
2. Advanced
3. Advanced Battle
4. Battle Frontier

That's all