PDA

View Full Version : I need help!

thelittlelegend
17th July 2007, 10:07 AM
I need help getting past whish cave. Does any1 no wat pokemon i shud use to do this lvl,and wat i shud pik up along the way? Last time i used swampert typhlosion and moltres and didnt get very far with them.

Shine
17th July 2007, 11:16 AM
Try using Charizard - it levels up faster and has Heat Wave @_@

Bring along plenty of Max elixirs and Huge Apples (or a Tight Belt) so you can spend time leveling up. I found that the best floors to level up on were the ones with Skarmory, who gives heaps of experience - around floors 18-19. Defeating one with a move will give you 332 EXP, which is a LOT when you're at that stage.

Many people say that they have had luck by using Frustration TMs as they deal a lot of damage at the beginning of the dungeon. Personally I've never tried this but it sounds like it works.

thelittlelegend
17th July 2007, 1:09 PM
thx for helpin

mewfanforlife
18th July 2007, 12:16 AM
Alakazam has good defense. Mew is also useful.

Blue Ditto
18th July 2007, 2:21 AM
I've used Mewtwo with a Pass Scarf attached, and managed to get to floor 50 before being harrassed by a Snorunt and getting out of there (without using Frustration; now that I have that knowledge it might be even easier). But anyway, Mewtwo, Mew, and Kecleon are supposed to level up extremely fast and they do learn a buttload of moves, and of the three Mewtwo's the easiest to get, so this legendary kitty might help.

thelittlelegend
18th July 2007, 8:33 AM
ty i try all the diffrent pkm btw shud i start a new game

Shine
18th July 2007, 8:37 AM
Nah, don't bother, if you've gotten that far keep on going, unless you really want to...

thelittlelegend
18th July 2007, 11:27 AM
kk i wont until i get bored lol

thelittlelegend
1st August 2007, 10:48 AM
this can be closed now

Aura Sphere
1st August 2007, 2:56 PM
I start new games all the time, and the adventure log keeps getting bigger and bigger