PDA

View Full Version : How do you delet ranger net with a magnet?

Poke-J
18th July 2007, 3:58 PM
How do you my friend REALLY wants another manaphy egg

thelittlelegend
19th July 2007, 3:33 AM
soz u cant get another egg unles u restart the game and do it again i think

ninjascyther
20th July 2007, 6:32 AM
You cant even get another egg by restarting the game, ranger net stays. Its one egg per cartridge. ;123;

Artorias
20th July 2007, 10:05 AM
The only way to get another egg is to pay $30 for another game.

Poke-J
21st July 2007, 9:55 AM
SOMEBODY told me you can get another egg by deleting with factory save
with a magnet

henri_chung
21st July 2007, 5:38 PM
fake not true sorry buddy but that's not true.... at least by my knowledge

sunny13
22nd July 2007, 1:24 AM
You can only transfer an egg once to pearl/diamond. Even if the one you try is from a different ranger.

ninjascyther
22nd July 2007, 10:52 AM
SOMEBODY told me you can get another egg by deleting with factory save
with a magnet

No factory reset exists if thats what you are talking about. ;123;

azuvipsel
22nd July 2007, 12:56 PM
I think the game would simply not work after using a magnet.

Draknir
22nd July 2007, 2:27 PM
You don't have to use a magnet(which is very bad to do to a game) or buy a new one. You can transfer one Manaphy Egg to a Diamond or Pearl save file, and transfer one egg from a Ranger save. I know because I have done it, though it is be a glitch in my Pearl, where I transfer them in and trade them to my Diamond, because look here (http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/manaphy.shtml).

stijnerij
24th July 2007, 2:56 PM
You don't have to use a magnet(which is very bad to do to a game) or buy a new one. You can transfer one Manaphy Egg to a Diamond or Pearl save file, and transfer one egg from a Ranger save. I know because I have done it, though it is be a glitch in my Pearl, where I transfer them in and trade them to my Diamond, because look here (http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/manaphy.shtml).

So, what you mean is that you can send as many egs as you want to the same diamond and pearl cartridge, but you can't send to any other cartridge?

RaiBlade
25th July 2007, 9:52 AM
You can ONLY Transfer One single Manaphy Egg Per Ranger Data.
The game will recognize by itself.

stijnerij
25th July 2007, 10:13 AM
zo you mean that ranger registers your d/p game and that you can only send to that registered game an no other. but also you can't send more than one (as in that when you restart you can get a new egg, or if you transfer it to an other person and have no egg's on your game)

it's just that i want to know if you restart your d/p game that you can get your manaphy back, that would be easy.