PDA

View Full Version : ~*~Australian Viewers!!!~*~

Senbonzakura
21st July 2007, 9:38 AM
hello australian ppl iwas wonderin where u watch your pkmn. take it seriously and dont say "tv"!!!!

say things like the bla bla bla show on chanel wateva so the ppl that dont see pkmn but want know wen and where it is on!!

The Power of Pika
21st July 2007, 10:01 AM
I'm going to try and take this seriously but I'm having difficulty in understanding what you saying.=(

So we got to say where we watch pokemon but can't say the channel or the show it airs on?

EDIT: I'll attempt it anyway.
I personally watch it in melbourne.

Though Pokemon is shown all over Australia at 7:00am on free to air everywhere except tasmania but it may have changed since then with tasmania. It's also on cable but I'm not sure what time or anything since I don't have cable.

Power of Fire
21st July 2007, 10:14 AM
cartoonetwork................ i think 7:30

but if you don't have foxtel then tough luck

Senbonzakura
21st July 2007, 10:22 AM
I'm going to try and take this seriously but I'm having difficulty in understanding what you saying.=(

So we got to say where we watch pokemon but can't say the channel or the show it airs on?

EDIT: I'll attempt it anyway.
I personally watch it in melbourne.

Though Pokemon is shown all over Australia at 7:00am on free to air everywhere except tasmania but it may have changed since then with tasmania. It's also on cable but I'm not sure what time or anything since I don't have cable.

u can tell us wat wen and where sorry for the misshaps.

im from melbourne as well and i watch the the same thing n toasted tv

Willow's Tara
21st July 2007, 1:32 PM
Toasted TV, no offense but I don't give out the suburb/City I live in (But I will say QLD), BTW, does anyone know if we will see the Sinnoh episode 9And if anyone's curious, I did some calcuations and the last BF espiode should air on 13 August Monday, it was August 10th but they made the Deoxy episode a two parter, so maybe we will see Sinnoh?)

Nightshroud
21st July 2007, 1:45 PM
Cartoon Network = 8:30 am to 9:30 am and for the encore is at 6 pm till 7 pm.

Toasted Tv = 7 am

Clash
21st July 2007, 3:22 PM
hello australian ppl iwas wonderin where u watch your pkmn. take it seriously and dont say "tv"!!!!

say things like the bla bla bla show on chanel wateva so the ppl that dont see pkmn but want know wen and where it is on!!

How can we take it seriously when you talk like that?

Senbonzakura
22nd July 2007, 4:33 AM
Toasted TV, no offense but I don't give out the suburb/City I live in (But I will say QLD), BTW, does anyone know if we will see the Sinnoh episode 9And if anyone's curious, I did some calcuations and the last BF espiode should air on 13 August Monday, it was August 10th but they made the Deoxy episode a two parter, so maybe we will see Sinnoh?)

i have no idea wen we will see the sinnoh series but i hope we do!!! we all wayz see things last!!! and i dont live in melbounre just inner victoria

Nightshroud
28th July 2007, 8:26 AM
There is a possibility that Cartoon Network may put the Diamond and Pearl series to air after Battle Frontier finishes.. but I read that new Naruto eps air in August sometime.. need some more info though. xD

Willow's Tara
28th July 2007, 2:01 PM
Execpt not everyone has CN, wish the people who decided this was more senstive to the people who don't have those sort of channels