PDA

View Full Version : Whatever Happened to The G/S Ball?

Red Raichu Returns
24th July 2007, 5:22 AM
I stopped watching the pokemon anime before Ash's Gym Battle with clair, so what ever happened to the G/S Ball?

zeno48
24th July 2007, 5:24 AM
It was left with kurt and never heard off again.

Archimedes
24th July 2007, 5:25 AM
It fell into a plot hole, along with Steven and Wallace.

Red Raichu Returns
24th July 2007, 5:37 AM
Wow that was stupid and they kept calling Kurt like it was going to be something special, well that answers that, now my next question is what happened in the battle frontier, quick summary plz.

zeno48
24th July 2007, 5:39 AM
Wow that was stupid and they kept calling Kurt like it was going to be something special, well that answers that, now my next question is what happened in the battle frontier, quick summary plz.

Look it up. It's all here in serebii.

Red Raichu Returns
24th July 2007, 5:41 AM
yeah but I want a Summary, The Episode Guides are quite lenghty so ehh.

thatguy()
24th July 2007, 6:00 AM
http://serebii.net/anime/epiguide/kanto/

Really how long is that

Red Raichu Returns
24th July 2007, 6:05 AM
Oh nice thanks for the short length article, and the sarcasm, both registered trademarks of Serebiiforums

S.Suikun
24th July 2007, 6:53 AM
How hard is it to read a few dozen bullet points at the top of the page thatguy linked to? I mean, seriously...

zeno48
24th July 2007, 6:55 AM
How hard is it to read a few dozen bullet points at the top of the page thatguy linked to? I mean, seriously...

JAjaja you win the internet.

Red Raichu Returns
24th July 2007, 6:55 AM
Wow uhh read my last post idiot. sorry that goes to S. Suikun (edit)

S.Suikun
24th July 2007, 6:59 AM
I'm sorry, were you being sarcastic when you said "Thanks for the short length article"? Because it seemed like you were. If you weren't, my apologies. (although still no need for personal insults. :/)

zeno48
24th July 2007, 7:14 AM
I'm sorry, were you being sarcastic when you said "Thanks for the short length article"? Because it seemed like you were. If you weren't, my apologies. (although still no need for personal insults. :/)

You can insult people if you want can you?

Phantom_Bugsy
24th July 2007, 7:17 AM
yeah but I want a Summary, The Episode Guides are quite lenghty so ehh.

I'm sorry, but being lazy doesn't make you anything special. :c quit being a weenie and snapping at people because they called you on your laziness. 'Cause, you know, you're treading on my turf and I don't like it ;)

Red Raichu Returns
24th July 2007, 7:23 AM

My apologies S.Suikun I thought you were just another A-hole I guess your not and you left me ashamed, as for phantom bugsy, you really sounded like a fruit so refrain from speaking to me ever again. OH and no I wasn't being sarcastoc, it was an authentic one, you see what I mean, you guys shouldn't be accustomed to so much sarcasm.

zeno48
24th July 2007, 7:26 AM
My apologies S.Suikun I thought you were just another A-hole I guess your not and you left me ashamed, as for phantom bugsy, you really sounded like a fruit so refrain from speaking to me ever again. OH and no I wasn't being sarcastoc, it was an authentic one, you see what I mean, you guys shouldn't be accustomed to so much sarcasm.

Dude apologies are weak like you.

S.Suikun
24th July 2007, 7:31 AM
Dude, zeno, what the heck is wrong with apologies? I wronged him, he wronged me, we made up in some somewhat-less-than-gay fashion, let's leave it at that, alright?

Attempting to get back on-topic here...any more questions?

Red Raichu Returns
24th July 2007, 7:32 AM
nah I'm good thanks guys.

Phantom_Bugsy
25th July 2007, 4:10 AM
Dude, zeno, what the heck is wrong with apologies? I wronged him, he wronged me, we made up in some somewhat-less-than-gay fashion, let's leave it at that, alright?

Attempting to get back on-topic here...any more questions?

I have one, pick me! :c

RRR, shouldn't a fruit sound like a fruit? :) Tsk tsk tsk. You should respect your elders a little more.

Venusaur Master
25th July 2007, 10:05 AM
the gs ball one of the pokemon anime mysteries

Power of Fire
25th July 2007, 12:06 PM
someone aste it and it came out the other end and ended up getting flushed...

pokeguru
25th July 2007, 10:40 PM
It can only mean one thing. It's a FAKE pokeball