PDA

View Full Version : Pikachu could have scared Charizard

pokeguru
25th July 2007, 8:53 AM
Like this in the dialog I made:

Pikachu throws Charizard's PokeBall and out it comes.

;006;: What do you want, you overgrown electric plug?

;025;: I wanna talk!

;006;: Fire away.

;025;: Do you know what you did to Ash last night?

;006;: You tell me.

;025;: (crying) He lost to Richie in the Pokemon League because you were so lazy you don't even care about him anymore!

;006;: Ha! You're right. I sure don't. Like my former trainer said, I can toughen myself up and not be stuck under control of the lousy amateur Ash has started to become.

;025;: You have to do as you're told! If you try toughening yourself up, you'll get overconfident and that will put you in really grave danger!

;006;: In my experience, there's no such thing as "overconfidence". In fact, that's not even a word.

;025;: You know? You're just starting to irritate me now! If you don't get used to the way you are now, Ash is gonna disown you!

;006;: You make me laugh. Ash should have disowned me and got another mere Charmander when he had the chance.

;025;: Look at you. You have powerful flames that can burn almost anything down to size. I think you're even stronger than I am. Promise me you'll do as you're told! It may seem Ash needs experience, but you've taken more time off already! When Ash calls you, START MOVING!

;006;:Read my lips. Two words! N-O!

;025;: That's two letters, stupid!

;006;: Well, you said it two minutes ago. I am stronger than any of Ash's, Misty's or Brock's Pokemon.

;025;: But Ash cares about you.

;025;: I'm giving you one more chance. Promise to obey your trainer, or I'll douse your tail with water!

;006;: Your threats don't scare me. I could whisk you off with my tail if I must.

;025;: Ha ha ha ha! I could even do it with a hose from a distance!

;006;: I could scorch that hose apart. Beat that!

;025;: Well, I could have Bulbasaur use Sleep Powder on you and you won't know what hit you! Heehee!

;006;: I can even make Bulbasaur parched. *raspberries*

;025;: Fine! I hope Ash treats you as a slave one day.

Venusaur Master
25th July 2007, 9:12 AM
That was actually amusing

Archimedes
25th July 2007, 9:17 AM
What the hell did I just read? Was that supposed to be funny or something? Christ, you... god help you with your failure.

pokeguru
25th July 2007, 9:25 AM
What the hell did I just read? Was that supposed to be funny or something? Christ, you... god help you with your failure.

That was Pikachu digging some sense into Charizard. I know it learned to start respect his trainer out of overconfidence. Am I a failure at screenwriting?

Archimedes
25th July 2007, 9:31 AM
That was Pikachu digging some sense into Charizard. I know it learned to start respect his trainer out of overconfidence. Am I a failure at screenwriting?

Sweet Horatio J. Christ, yes. Yes you are.

Heracross
25th July 2007, 9:35 AM
Whether or not you're a complete failure is irrelevant. Why did you post this in here (although I know fanfiction wouldn't take it either)?

Power of Fire
25th July 2007, 11:08 AM
i find it ........ not funny........

Absol_utely
25th July 2007, 10:52 PM
...mmmk....

Desert Flower
27th July 2007, 7:31 AM
That was pointless.

Kreis
27th July 2007, 7:42 AM
God, did I just waste my valuable time reading your "story?"

Bad §Suicune§, you know better then that.