PDA

View Full Version : Will Jessie Ever Win A Contest?

munchlaxmaniac
25th July 2007, 5:10 PM
Since May entered Pokemon Contest Jessie of Team Rocket has always compeated too. But I personally feel sorry for her she is so determined to win but never does. She comes so close somtimes to winning like in the Jubilife Contest. I for one hopes she will win a ribbon.

Do you think she ever will?

Musapion
25th July 2007, 5:16 PM
They might give her a ribbon since Nozomi/Zoey has so many already. But at the same time, I'm not sure if they'll ever allow her a win in an official Contest or Super Contest. What would she do with her one ribbon?

Something to brag about, sure, but besides that. ^^;

Despite that, I do hope she'll win a Contest or two.

Princess Reina
25th July 2007, 5:18 PM
I feel sorry for her too. Even small, single ribbon would be fine. James and MimeJr won once, and seeing Jessie as a winner would be nice. Probably it wont happen because she is a crappy trainer but I wish her good luck. She doesnt cheat so maybe she will win someday.

S.Suikun
25th July 2007, 6:00 PM
She won the unofficial contest in "Borrowing on Bad Faith" by using Ash's Aipom, but since it was an unofficial contest, no ribbon was given. And honestly, I think that's the farthest Jessie will ever get. She's meant to be a joke coordinator in a sense.

zeno48
25th July 2007, 6:18 PM
No I doubt it but she can keep on trying all she wants she won't ever win.

NovaNight
27th July 2007, 9:53 PM
Like already said, she may win one if she stoped cheating she could win but id like to see her win at least one

zeno48
27th July 2007, 11:06 PM
Like already said, she may win one if she stoped cheating she could win but id like to see her win at least one

I agree with you Novanight and I too would love her winning for once but it won't happen sadly.

Ryuu-Anima
28th July 2007, 1:45 AM
Yeah, Borrowing on Bad Faith will probably be the only contest she'll win. Pity, really, she's one of my preferred characters.

zeno48
28th July 2007, 1:52 AM
Yeah, Borrowing on Bad Faith will probably be the only contest she'll win. Pity, really, she's one of my preferred characters.

lol she always want to win the wrong way and when she is serious she has to plot away to borrow other people's pokemon. She never believes in her pokemon sadly.

Ryuu-Anima
28th July 2007, 1:55 AM
Well, she only has three Pokémon, and Wobufett can't attack, so it can be easily taken advantage of in the Battle round (Harley and Ariados, anyone?) But Dustox and Seviper should get more contest time, she's always borrowing James's Pokémon... or Meowth.

Shiny pokemon lover
28th July 2007, 2:02 AM
An remember, she is one of the villians in pokemon so the writers would not let her win. But they could travelled to Jessies hometown in the
Battle Frontier saga and won one ribbon there.

zeno48
28th July 2007, 2:25 AM
Well, she only has three Pokémon, and Wobufett can't attack, so it can be easily taken advantage of in the Battle round (Harley and Ariados, anyone?) But Dustox and Seviper should get more contest time, she's always borrowing James's Pokémon... or Meowth.

Three pokemon that clearly are strong but Jessie dosen't realise it and always ends up losing without using her own Pokemon. She only cares about borrowing and never thanks James or Ash. Well why would she lol.

Ancax
28th July 2007, 9:14 AM
Well, i'd like to see Jessie beat Dawn a couple times, even though it won't happen. Seriously, what's the point in entering her in a contest if we automatically know she'll lose every time? Her losses arent even funny, they make it seem like she is some random trainer losing.

Kwheeler
28th July 2007, 9:24 AM
Unfortunately for Jessie that they don't give out ribbons for effort. She tries so hard, I really hope that eventually she'll win something official.

pit-fall
28th July 2007, 9:27 AM
I do not feel sorry for her, she always has to use James pokemon. Now if she got Stunky, that could be a different story...

LeonTrainer
28th July 2007, 9:30 AM
I dont see why her Dustox cant win a contest. It's the equivalent to the Beautifly that won May so many contests... Seviper would be good for toughness, and with Wobuffet's Safegaurd, it could get through the appeal stage if done in the right way.

EDIT: If she still had it, Jessie's Arbok would smite May every time. XD

Kwheeler
28th July 2007, 9:38 AM
She doesnt seem to have too many problems with the appeal stage. Its Team Rocket's "never win an important battle" curse that screws her over.

~-Overheat-~
28th July 2007, 9:40 AM
I do hope she wins at least ONCE!!!!!

thunderblade12
28th July 2007, 10:05 AM
i feel sorry for team rocket all the time, all 3 of them had tough origins (not as tough as naruto origins but still pretty bad) jessie, james and meowth never get anything. i dont think she'll win a contest thought because giving her one ribbon would be pointless, the writers would never allow her to win all 5 to get into the grand festival. i couldnt see her winning just one and thats the end of it.

maybe if the 5th generation doesnt have a main character thats trying to be top coordinator she will be that character and make it to the GF(it would give team rocket their story atleast)

Sharpedo Boy
28th July 2007, 10:13 AM
Jessie should win one. those freaks(ash and co) screw it up.
But TR have crap disgusies.
NEXT WEEK: Can meowth beat hornswoggle in the cruisierweight championship?

zeno48
28th July 2007, 4:51 PM
I do hope she wins at least ONCE!!!!!

Keep dreaming because if she does win it won't be with her pokemon.

Yoshi~Sakura
28th July 2007, 5:12 PM
Jessie just plain can't win... whenever she borrows pokčmon, she makes a mockery of them... If she cheats, she loses (the big "good always wins" sentiment), but if she plays fair, she has no chance (simple reason- no actual talent)... Quite a predicament she put herself in... She should stick with battling... Though she's bad at that, too. I do honestly hope she wins a contest (spices it up a bit)... but the chances are against her...

zeno48
28th July 2007, 5:53 PM
Jessie just plain can't win... whenever she borrows pokčmon, she makes a mockery of them... If she cheats, she loses (the big "good always wins" sentiment), but if she plays fair, she has no chance (simple reason- no actual talent)... Quite a predicament she put herself in... She should stick with battling... Though she's bad at that, too. I do honestly hope she wins a contest (spices it up a bit)... but the chances are against her...

Yeah the writers just won't let her win.

NovaNight
28th July 2007, 6:41 PM
Yeah the writers just won't let her win.

I know witch is stupid cause one Ribbon woldnt ruin Dawns chances at making the festival and she has more potential then those Stupid writers are giving her
But in the end i dont think even one ribbbon will be awarded to her a with is a pity ( but its true )

Jonny917
1st August 2007, 10:08 PM
I hope she does win at least one and wear her ribbon with pride....I would be so happy for her ^^

Princess Reina
2nd August 2007, 2:21 PM
She should have been won to Misty (Princess vs Princess epi) but she had no luck. She won to many girls and was 2nd, so she isnt as bad as you think. The problem is with her training. She doesnt train her pokemon properly, her knowledge is small, she even doesnt know what attack her pokemon should use againts others. Jessie is impatient and explosive, that why she loses. Do you remember the episode when she won because Ash`s Aipom was her partner? I bet if Aipom was her pokemon it would be as weak as Seviper, Wobbuffet and Dustox. Her pokemon need to win against wild pokemon, then their level/power will grow. actually they still lose to Pikachu so their level isnt high.

leafineon
2nd August 2007, 3:04 PM
I guess she's just good at contests performances but not contests battles. She won't win until she's a great trainer.

Sir Devious
4th August 2007, 12:01 PM
They should have LOTS of contests... and Jessie should win 5 and enter the Grand Festival. She won that unoficial one... then tryed to steal what she won... >_< lol.