PDA

View Full Version : What you imagine a move looks like in anime

Otter16
26th July 2007, 3:28 AM
In this thread I am looking to see the way other people think pokemon will use a certain move.
Examples:
How will Leafeon use Leaf Blade? Will its tail glow green like iron tail or will it use a leaf on its head?
How will Gallade use Leaf Blade? Will a glowing green growth appear out of its arm like Grovyle or Sceptile's did or will its entire arm glow green.

Basicly take a move that you've seen on anime and guess how a 4th gen. pokemon will use that move.

thunderblade12
26th July 2007, 4:10 AM
^^^his tail will glow green, get longer and swordlike(like sceptiles) and then he'll whip and slice with it.

spiritomb's dark pulse: the green dots on its body that represents the 32 souls that make up spiritomb will glow metallic black and eventually shoot black lasers in all directions

ShinyManafi
26th July 2007, 4:28 AM
Staraptor's Close Combat, starts jabbing with it's beak and hits with it wings...maybe? It's hard to imagine that.

ijea4444
26th July 2007, 4:30 AM
how would togekiss use aura sphere

thunderblade12
26th July 2007, 4:37 AM
^^ maybe he'd open his mouth and blue energy would gather at the tip of its mouth, forming into a rasengan looking ball, and then launched like an exploding cannon ball at the opponet

ijea4444
26th July 2007, 4:38 AM
i bet they would make it more exiting than a ball out of a mouth

thunderblade12
26th July 2007, 4:44 AM
wow when you put it that way it does sound wrong....very wrong.. :|

Venusaur Master
26th July 2007, 9:25 AM
perhaps it would consentrate with its mind and it will appear in front of togekiss then fires it

peterrab
26th July 2007, 12:17 PM
Has Delcatty ever used Solarbeam in the anime ? I imagine it to charge it on its tail, and jump fowards, pointing its tail at whoever its attacking.