View Full Version : What you imagine a move looks like in anime

26th July 2007, 3:28 AM
In this thread I am looking to see the way other people think pokemon will use a certain move.
How will Leafeon use Leaf Blade? Will its tail glow green like iron tail or will it use a leaf on its head?
How will Gallade use Leaf Blade? Will a glowing green growth appear out of its arm like Grovyle or Sceptile's did or will its entire arm glow green.

Basicly take a move that you've seen on anime and guess how a 4th gen. pokemon will use that move.

26th July 2007, 4:10 AM
^^^his tail will glow green, get longer and swordlike(like sceptiles) and then he'll whip and slice with it.

spiritomb's dark pulse: the green dots on its body that represents the 32 souls that make up spiritomb will glow metallic black and eventually shoot black lasers in all directions

26th July 2007, 4:28 AM
Staraptor's Close Combat, starts jabbing with it's beak and hits with it wings...maybe? It's hard to imagine that.

26th July 2007, 4:30 AM
how would togekiss use aura sphere

26th July 2007, 4:37 AM
^^ maybe he'd open his mouth and blue energy would gather at the tip of its mouth, forming into a rasengan looking ball, and then launched like an exploding cannon ball at the opponet

26th July 2007, 4:38 AM
i bet they would make it more exiting than a ball out of a mouth

26th July 2007, 4:44 AM
wow when you put it that way it does sound wrong....very wrong.. :|

Venusaur Master
26th July 2007, 9:25 AM
perhaps it would consentrate with its mind and it will appear in front of togekiss then fires it

26th July 2007, 12:17 PM
Has Delcatty ever used Solarbeam in the anime ? I imagine it to charge it on its tail, and jump fowards, pointing its tail at whoever its attacking.