PDA

View Full Version : May's Eevee

Mr. Mime
26th July 2007, 11:28 AM
What do you think she'll evolve it into? A generation IV evolution perhaps? Or something else?

Venusaur Master
26th July 2007, 11:50 AM
I would say the main reason the writers gave her it was to evolve it into a 4 gen pokemon so she could have a 1 time appearence in sinnoh

pit-fall
26th July 2007, 12:25 PM
Leafeon I hope, as like a Tomgirl personality.

Princess Reina
26th July 2007, 1:12 PM
Glaceon -because she already has grass type Bulbasaur. Anyway, she has left the show for good and probably we will never see her.

pit-fall
26th July 2007, 1:15 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot. Also, then its natures can stay the way it is. But hopefully it won't be like: MAy joins the crew for the for the episode near the stone Eevee evolves at, it evolves, and she releases it.

Johnny2071
26th July 2007, 7:26 PM
By her nature, I would say Leafeon.

thunderblade12
26th July 2007, 7:33 PM
Glaceon -because she already has grass type Bulbasaur. Anyway, she has left the show for good and probably we will never see her.

like we never seen misty again right?

even though she had a 2 episode show devoted to her in hoeen and the writers are planning on showing her again in D/P.

charlestonjbe
26th July 2007, 7:43 PM
I think Vaporeon

Ryuu-Anima
26th July 2007, 8:01 PM
Ya know, thats a good question. If May DOES evolve her Eevee into a Sinnoh Eeveelution, it'll have to be Glaceon, because they've already gone through the Eterna Forest in Japan.

thunderblade12
26th July 2007, 8:14 PM
^^mays not with them anymore, it doesnt matter. i think shes gonna make a cameo in late sinnoh with either leafeon or glaceon

Dark FireBird
26th July 2007, 9:08 PM
i can see her having either a leafeon or an espeon maybe...

Mr. Mime
26th July 2007, 10:24 PM
It'd be good if she had just the Eevee/Eveelution with her and nothing else, I prefer trainers with one or two pokemon with them, it seems closer to me.

MidnightTheMightyena
26th July 2007, 10:24 PM
I have to say it would be glacieon..... Of course they'll probabley take advantage of the moment and throw Drew in there..... because of roselia ;262;

espeon_155
26th July 2007, 10:31 PM
I'd have to say she'd maybe have an espeon.....she, then she'd kick Rooselia's butt around easily....

Addydo
26th July 2007, 11:22 PM
I'd Say Leafeon or Glaceon.

MidnightTheMightyena
27th July 2007, 12:28 AM
I'd have to say she'd maybe have an espeon.....she, then she'd kick Rooselia's butt around easily....

XD Nice, roselia would probabley be roserade at that point..;262;

ijea4444
27th July 2007, 12:39 AM
i just hope she come back at least for one ep

Ryuu-Anima
27th July 2007, 1:48 AM
^^mays not with them anymore, it doesnt matter. i think shes gonna make a cameo in late sinnoh with either leafeon or glaceon

True, but keep in mind Misty's Togepi didn't evolve until it was onscreen again, so who knows what they'll do with Eevee?

MidnightTheMightyena
27th July 2007, 1:54 AM
i just hope she come back at least for one ep

Same here.;262;

zeno48
27th July 2007, 6:43 AM
I would say the main reason the writers gave her it was to evolve it into a 4 gen pokemon so she could have a 1 time appearence in sinnoh

True but it's going to take a long time for her to show up and represent a 4 gen lefia or glacia and can't you evolve these pokes only in sinoh? I doubt it tough since I think by then it will evolve into an espeon or an umbreon.

NovaNight
27th July 2007, 7:27 AM
I think that she will evolve it into Espeon or into a Glaceon ( if they plan to put her into the D/P season which is likely )

gunnuthula
27th July 2007, 2:22 PM
True but it's going to take a long time for her to show up and represent a 4 gen lefia or glacia and can't you evolve these pokes only in sinoh? I doubt it tough since I think by then it will evolve into an espeon or an umbreon.

Ya, its true, by that time it will evolve into an umbreon mostly, becoz it has shadowball, it not that espeon cant learn it, but it suits umbreon.

Prio
27th July 2007, 2:25 PM
We're never going to see it again, so it doesn't matter.

Altaria
27th July 2007, 7:01 PM
If anything it'll probably be Glaceon or Leafeon. I really doubt we'll see her Eevee again, though.

Mewalga_702
27th July 2007, 7:09 PM
yeah, i doubt we will see her again, but im gonna say glaceon

RedJirachi
30th July 2007, 1:08 AM
I like it how it is

Mandi.
30th July 2007, 1:15 AM
Of course we're going to see May again. But not till a while it seems. D: Damn writers for not even mentioning her.

But I think and hope she'll either evolve it into a Glaceon or Vaporeon. 8D Those are my two favorites.

Absol_utely
30th July 2007, 11:39 AM
Espeon only :P

With a Squirtle w/Ice Beam and Skitty w/Blizzard AND a Bulbasaur and a Solar Beaming Munchlax I can't see Leafeon or Glaceon...

Prio
30th July 2007, 11:43 AM
Of course we're going to see May again. But not till a while it seems. D: Damn writers for not even mentioning her.

But I think and hope she'll either evolve it into a Glaceon or Vaporeon. 8D Those are my two favorites.

No we are NEVER going to see her again EVER.

futuramagirl
30th July 2007, 1:33 PM
If we do see her again it'd be interesting if it evolved into an Umbreon.

Meta_Ridley
30th July 2007, 2:00 PM
IF she ever comes back then she will have (probably) evolved it into a Glaceon or Leafeon and then Drew will (most likely have) evolved his into the other one.

Mandi.
30th July 2007, 4:59 PM
No we are NEVER going to see her again EVER.

Do you know the writers or something? Because you can't just say that statement being absolutely sure about that.

MidnightTheMightyena
30th July 2007, 11:46 PM
Ohh, come on people, we've seen Misty and all her poke'mon(ok maybe not ALL her poke'mon, but most) come back, what makes you think May won't be in there again? If not in the actual Diamond and Pearl series, then they'll probabley make a second season of poke'mon chronicles. ;262;

Prio
31st July 2007, 3:10 PM
Do you know the writers or something? Because you can't just say that statement being absolutely sure about that.

Yes I do. They said that she was a gimmick and that she's mot coming back.

CyberCubed
31st July 2007, 3:22 PM
I don't know why you guys bother responding to Prio, he's been trolling the anime section for weeks. Let the mods take care of him and move on.

Prio
31st July 2007, 3:29 PM
I don't know why you guys bother responding to Prio, he's been trolling the anime section for weeks. Let the mods take care of him and move on.

It's because I haven't been doing anything that's against the rules.

zeno48
31st July 2007, 9:35 PM
We're never going to see it again, so it doesn't matter.

And you know this how?

Hidden Mew
31st July 2007, 9:56 PM
I definately could see May making an appearance again. It won't be for awhile, but it is possible. She could have a couple of episodes with the main group, just like Misty has done before.

Anyway, it would be nice if May's Eevee evolves. Even though it makes the most sense that the writers wanted to give it to her so it could evolve into a Leafeon or a Glaceon, but she has had other Pokemon on her team that could use attacks like Bilzzard, Ice Beam, and Solar Beam. It would be cool if it evolved into an Espeon, as it would be interesting to her with a Psychic type, and it is also my favorite Eevee evolution.

MePhiZToPheLeS
31st July 2007, 11:56 PM
point is, misty appeared again with her trademark pokemon aka that egg thingy, while mays trademark pokemon is not eevee, so why make her appear with blaziken, maybe just to make dawns piplup beat her and evovle but that'd be about it. So i dont think we'll be seeing may or her brother anymore

CyberCubed
1st August 2007, 3:16 AM
point is, misty appeared again with her trademark pokemon aka that egg thingy, while mays trademark pokemon is not eevee, so why make her appear with blaziken, maybe just to make dawns piplup beat her and evovle but that'd be about it. So i dont think we'll be seeing may or her brother anymore

The hell kind of reasoning is this? What does a characters main Pokemon have to do with anything? The storyline would probably be about Eevee whereas Blaziken can be shown in battle or whatever.

You also have to be foolish to believe the writers would never introduce May to Dawn. They're not going to NOT have May show up ever again when less important characters than her, (Casey, Richie, etc.) have shown up again after their sagas were over. Use some common sense.

Anaya
1st August 2007, 9:06 AM
No, I think she will leave it as is.

Shadow Lucario
1st August 2007, 9:40 AM
It would be cool if it evolved into Espeon or Leafeon or Glaceon

Drkecho
1st August 2007, 7:11 PM
It would be cool if it evolved into Espeon or Leafeon or GlaceonEspeon no. But Leafeon or Glaceon does raise suspicition. They'll probally have an episode when she comes back and evolves it then leaves much like Misty did with Togepi in AG

zeno48
1st August 2007, 7:50 PM
Espeon no. But Leafeon or Glaceon does raise suspicition. They'll probally have an episode when she comes back and evolves it then leaves much like Misty did with Togepi in AG

Why would may leaver her eevee behind?

Excalibur
1st August 2007, 8:45 PM
Prayin' for Glaceon. Actually, just praying to see more May, heh.

DieChavsDie
4th August 2007, 10:24 AM
Id say Espeon if there really are New GSC Games in the Wings.

It just makes more sense, her being in Johto and everything.

And I expect to see the Writers do the same thing as Misty and have her come back with a Baby Budew

Clumsy
4th August 2007, 7:21 PM
I want her to have Glaceon

MidnightTheMightyena
5th August 2007, 5:00 AM
I want her to have Glaceon

Agreed, waiting for glacieon ;471;

Kazuki Mirai
5th August 2007, 10:44 AM
At first when I saw Eevee as May's new Pokemon, I was wait, why does she even need THAT Pokemon? Then when fourth generation came and see the two new Eeeveelutions.

Glaceon or Leafeon. With Glaceon, she'll get herself an ice type but considering that puny Squirtle of her's knows Ice Beam and Skitty knows Blizzard. But May already have a grass type which is her Bulbasaur but then again we have no idea when she will even get it back from Oak's Lab.

Either way, it'll benefit the writers with their advertising and stuff. >>

Empoleon Emperor
5th August 2007, 11:23 AM
I think it'll become a glaceon. She hasn't got an ice type, and if Drew evolves roselia into roserade, glaceon would own it.

Gita Sousha
7th August 2007, 4:12 AM
It's either she would leave it as is or evolve it into one of the D/P evolutions...
I vote for Glaceon! ;D

chorusco
8th August 2007, 11:25 AM
I Bet Vaporeon

Crasher
8th August 2007, 11:32 AM
I'd like her to evolve it into Vaporeon, Espeon or Glaceon.

*Jean Grey*
8th August 2007, 12:56 PM
I'd say Espeon, it suits her. But if this is D/P anime, Glaceon raises suspicion.

Legendary Raikou
8th August 2007, 9:03 PM
Hard to say for me. Maybe one of the Sinnoh eveeloutions, or maybe a Johto or Kanto one.

ellie-chan
9th August 2007, 7:20 AM
Eeveeloutions:

Vaporeon:

Squirtle is a Water-type

Jolteon:

She doesn't own an Electric-type but no one did except Dawn with Pachurisu. But who knows.

Flareon:

Blaziken is a Fire-type

Espeon:

Beautifly knows Psychic & Morning Sun (it evolves during the day)
May is in Johto.

Umbreon:

Eevee knows Shadow Ball
May is in Johto

Glaceon:

Squirtle knows Ice Beam
Skitty knows Blizzard

Leafeon:

Munchlax knows Solar Beam
Bulbasaur is a Grass-type

I personally choose Glaceon because I think it would do better in Contests.

Shadow Lucario
10th August 2007, 6:20 PM
Why would may leaver her eevee behind?

They meant that she would come back and appear in the new season evolve her Eevee then leave not leave Eevee