27th July 2007, 3:14 PM
Misty, my reason; Pokemon 2000.

Venusaur Master
27th July 2007, 3:28 PM
Misty: more of a friendship with Ash and cares alot for him

Forretress Fan
27th July 2007, 4:55 PM
I think May is more suited for Ash.
Ash and may have a close bond for he taught her everything about Pokemon and she will always remember that, And they Make Such a GReat Couple.
Advanceshipping

Rex Kamex
27th July 2007, 4:59 PM
Shouldn't this be in the Shipping Section? Or the Poll Section?

Anyway, I wish Ash and May got together, as the two co-stars and all that. And even though their interactions weren't as entertaining as with Ash and Misty, I still thought that their interactions were nice. (I personally like Ash x May over May x Drew, even though I see the later one more canon, at least for now...)

Canon-wise, I don't have hope for any of the shippings, but that's another story. (And I admit, the reason I liked the pairing of Ash and Dawn was to end the PokeShipping VS AdvanceShipping debates.)

Kyu
27th July 2007, 5:00 PM
May; she's much more stable than Misty, and her voice is much less annoying. ^.^

Plus, she doesn't seem to make Ash feel like crap as much as Misty did.

Prio
27th July 2007, 5:01 PM
I think May is more suited for Ash.
Ash and may have a close bond for he taught her everything about Pokemon and she will always remember that, And they Make Such a GReat Couple.
Advanceshipping

The student isn't supposed to sleep with the teacher.

Liberty4Pokemon
27th July 2007, 5:20 PM
Yay, another Poke vs. Advance vs. Pearlshipping thread. Just what we need -_-
Anyway, the writers (at least back in the Indigo League days) obviously intended for Misty to have feelings for Ash. Advance and Pearlshippers can say what they like, but I haven't seen anything in the anime that convinces me that either Dawn or May are romantically interested in Ash.
But, when it gets right down to it, I'd say Gary is the person best suited for Ash :^P *gets out of thread before she gets flogged*

Rex Kamex
27th July 2007, 5:23 PM
May; she's much more stable than Misty, and her voice is much less annoying. ^.^

Except... Misty didn't made Ash feel like crap at all. Even with all the arguing that Ash and Misty had, they still had lots of respect for each other because they were friends.

Princess Reina
27th July 2007, 5:59 PM
Nobody. He doesnt care about girls.

zeno48
27th July 2007, 6:01 PM
Oh can I play? I would say Dawn or Paul is the perfect match for Ash.

Princess Reina
27th July 2007, 6:05 PM
Gary too ^^

pokemonster2191
27th July 2007, 6:06 PM
im a pokeshipper and even though there is actual evidence for it, i dont think theyll get together. Ash is a "career man." Right now he's focusing on his pokemon, not his love interest and by the time he starts focusing on a love interest, the show will have ended (or may end with it).

zeno48
27th July 2007, 6:47 PM
Gary too ^^

How could I forget gary. I knew I was missing something. I also forgot that he loves ritchie as well.

kewlmyc
27th July 2007, 6:52 PM
Is pikachu an option?

zeno48
27th July 2007, 6:58 PM
Is pikachu an option?

Off course why wouldn't it be?

SapphireRose
27th July 2007, 7:02 PM
OMG! can I have your jirachi, Venusaur_Master? I have been looking for one for forever! I'll give you anything for it!!!!!

SapphireRose
27th July 2007, 7:03 PM
Oh, ya...BTW - I think that Dawn or Pikachu should be with Ash. They are SO cute!

MasterLucario
27th July 2007, 7:05 PM
Are you guys saying Ash is gay? Cause if you say yes, I say"Good job"

The Inferno
27th July 2007, 7:06 PM
Turtwig wants on Ash. Why do you think Turtwig always bites Ash's head?

kilrkupkak
27th July 2007, 7:09 PM
gotta be misty- she's hot! And she's shows more skin...

TASTY!

kilrkupkak
27th July 2007, 7:12 PM
and seriously, whats with the gayness? and with pokemon? sheesh, I'd feel really bad for the pokemon. Turtwig's awesome! and the whole gay thing doesn't seem right with Gary. So, leaving out Gary and the pokemon, I can live with your opinions. They're sorta funny.

kilrkupkak
27th July 2007, 7:14 PM
The student isn't supposed to sleep with the teacher.

Exactly, and May isn't as hot. She's too little-girlish. Misty's more mature and hotter!

Hitakei
27th July 2007, 7:19 PM
Misty for sure. At least she knows how to battle. Dawn's like 10.

kewlmyc
27th July 2007, 7:22 PM
and seriously, whats with the gayness? and with pokemon? sheesh, I'd feel really bad for the pokemon. Turtwig's awesome! and the whole gay thing doesn't seem right with Gary. So, leaving out Gary and the pokemon, I can live with your opinions. They're sorta funny.

Were not saying he's gay or into beastiality. It's just that he's shown more "affection" for his pokemon and rivals than he has ever shown for a girl.:p

Also, instead of triple posting, just edit your first post.

Prio
27th July 2007, 7:22 PM
I always knew Ash was a furry.

AshfanGirl20
27th July 2007, 8:08 PM
I have to say

Zoey

For Ash....

For guy's;

Paul or James..

leafineon
27th July 2007, 8:12 PM
I'd say Misty or Dawn, but most likely it's Misty. May has a crush on Drew.

Kabuto
27th July 2007, 8:21 PM
Nobody. Dont you realize by now Ash is asexual (at least for now)?

NovaNight
27th July 2007, 8:36 PM
Ash has feelings for no one now but Misty oviously liked him, but in an Orange Ilsand episode Pokeball peril, Team Rocket teases them for being alone together and they both blushed. But apart from that Ash really never showed anymore emotion for anyone but like i said Misty sure hinted that she liked him

So i think Ash and Misty

pit-fall
27th July 2007, 8:40 PM
Who do you think who's better for him?
I think May or Dawn(Mostly May)

None! My vote goes to Gary. Palletshipping for the win!

zeno48
27th July 2007, 8:47 PM
Were not saying he's gay or into beastiality. It's just that he's shown more "affection" for his pokemon and rivals than he has ever shown for a girl.:p

Also, instead of triple posting, just edit your first post.

Sure we are lol. Anyway shipping wise I will keep things to myself since I don't want to insult other ships.

Mandi.
27th July 2007, 8:50 PM
Brock. He's like the only person who actually stays traveling with Ash.

Plus...

Misty most likely got over him. Crushes don't last long, especially if the guy is as dense as Ash.

May fell for Drew. Of course, EVERYBODY could see that. And Drew actually showed a huge interest in May (Ash didn't.)

Dawn...we can't say much about her. Though, she doesn't seem to have any interest in Ash at all.

Cenzo
27th July 2007, 8:51 PM
^Misty fell for Ash but she's over him, but May and Drew are true-love, Huh. I'm gonna say Misty as if you all didn't know.

zeno48
27th July 2007, 8:53 PM
^Misty fell for Ash but she's over him, but May and Drew are true-love, Huh. I'm gonna say Misty as if you all didn't know.

Cenzo she is right you know. Misty probably dosen't like Ash anymore so Ash is out of luck. Wait what am i saying there is still Paul, ritchie, Gary and gasp *Dawn* left so there is till hope for him lol.

Cenzo
27th July 2007, 8:56 PM
^How do we know she's right? You believe it, if that's the case then May doesn't like Drew, killing my 2 fave ships. Drew is a little d8ck to May anyhow, why should she love him? She does though so I'm sure Mist can put up with Ash's stupidity. Plus she gave him the lure.

zeno48
27th July 2007, 8:59 PM
^How do we know she's right? You believe it, if that's the case then May doesn't like Drew, killing my 2 fave ships. Drew is a little d8ck to May anyhow, why should she love him? She does though so I'm sure Mist can put up with Ash's stupidity. Plus she gave him the lure.

Wow she gave him a lure? How does that show love? It only shows that Misty still thinks of Ash as a friend and nothing more or less. I have recieved objects from girls before does that mean they love me? No, it shows that they care for me and are gracious to have me as a friend. Cenzo Misty dosen't like Ash anymore.

Cenzo
27th July 2007, 9:43 PM
^I don't agree with you, but I will let the matter rest as the last thing SPF needs is another ship-based flame-war. You're probably an Advanceshipper or Pearlshipper anyways, that's the argument they all use.

Superpower
27th July 2007, 10:24 PM
I don't seen how anyone can come to a conclution on this until you find out from the show(if ever).

zeno48
27th July 2007, 10:42 PM
^I don't agree with you, but I will let the matter rest as the last thing SPF needs is another ship-based flame-war. You're probably an Advanceshipper or Pearlshipper anyways, that's the argument they all use.

Wrong, I am not an advanceshipper or Pearlshipper, I am a Ikarishipper however. And you know I am right so why fight over it. Dude I don't want to see you crushed over the fact that Ash and Misty won't happen. You expect something but nothing is going to happen. Dude Misty moved on, Ash moved on so why are you in denial?

Cenzo
27th July 2007, 11:06 PM
^Because I don't agree with you. If someone like me said something like Dawn hates Paul they'll never be together you'd disagree correst? Then don't argue with me doing the same thing. I don't know you're right, I don't even think you're right. Besides, no ship with Ash or Dawn is canon anyway so why argue about them?

umbreon freak
27th July 2007, 11:09 PM
i think misty all the way that is all i am saying good bye

zeno48
27th July 2007, 11:09 PM
^Because I don't agree with you. If someone like me said something like Dawn hates Paul they'll never be together you'd disagree correst? Then don't argue with me doing the same thing. I don't know you're right, I don't even think you're right. Besides, no ship with Ash or Dawn is canon anyway so why argue about them?

Actually I would agree somewhat I wouldn't let that bother me. Weather they end up together or not will be determined by the writers. Point is do I let something like a ship never happening bother me? No. I don't care if they end up together or not but it's funny how you take my comments seriously when all I am saying is that there is a small chance of Paul and Dawn ending up together as well as Misty and Ash. Dude relax and enjoy other stuff out there.

Cenzo
27th July 2007, 11:11 PM
^I know, I never ever said that it without a doubt has every chance of happening, it just seems more likely than most IMO. besides, I'm in a minority about my Dawn ship, Showoffshipping. I take it seriously as you said I was in denial, that I needed to move on and other stuff like that.

strawberi
27th July 2007, 11:17 PM

If you think her voice was less annoying then you should have heard the voice the gave her for the battle frontier season and I like Misty kuz she was threre longest and she is a little more human. Is it true that Ash( Satoshi) kissed May kuzz I keep on seeing these pictures of them leaning in to kiss each other

zeno48
27th July 2007, 11:17 PM
^I know, I never ever said that it without a doubt has every chance of happening, it just seems more likely than most IMO. besides, I'm in a minority about my Dawn ship, Showoffshipping. I take it seriously as you said I was in denial, that I needed to move on and other stuff like that.

Okay great but don't be upset if Ash and Misty never happens. It pains me to see people act stupid or upset for something as insignifant as a ship. Point is go spend time doing other stuff and if your ship happens than great which I doubt will but if it dosen't I told you so:).

Cenzo
27th July 2007, 11:19 PM
^Actually, seeing as this is my favorite show I'd be as upset if Dawn got Riolu. Which is to say I would hate the writers, but deal with it. Now if Ash marries May or Dawn, I'm done. And no strawberi they never kissed, those are photoshopped pics.

zeno48
27th July 2007, 11:29 PM
^Actually, seeing as this is my favorite show I'd be as upset if Dawn got Riolu. Which is to say I would hate the writers, but deal with it. Now if Ash marries May or Dawn, I'm done. And no strawberi they never kissed, those are photoshopped pics.

Marriage? Dude ash is still around his pre teens I doubt he will get married anytime soon lol.

Cenzo
27th July 2007, 11:51 PM
^I'm talking about if they show how everyone ends up at the end of the series.

zeno48
28th July 2007, 12:59 AM
^I'm talking about if they show how everyone ends up at the end of the series.

Ohh well in that case I wouldn't hold my breath for an ending like that lol since I doubt they will do that. I think they won't end it with fast forwarding into the future and seeing what their lives are like but just with ash achieving his goal.

Cenzo
28th July 2007, 1:02 AM
^Well that's how I hope they show the ending.

zeno48
28th July 2007, 1:13 AM
^Well that's how I hope they show the ending.

lol you have to wait since there is going to be a fifth gen and Ash will still continue on so Ashes journey won't end just yet.

Cenzo
28th July 2007, 1:56 AM
^I know, I know, and Dawn will be replaced.

zeno48
28th July 2007, 1:59 AM
^I know, I know, and Dawn will be replaced.

In your dreams lol;)

Reign G
28th July 2007, 8:28 AM
Ash had no attraction towards anyone, all he cares about are Pokemon. However, I must note that every girl so far has had an extremely Shippy movie with Ash (Well, Dawn hasn't, but she only has been in one movie anyway) Misty's Shippy Movie 2000, May's was the Manaphy movie.

If i had to choose, I'd sya Advanceshipping. but come on, Ash doesn't care about girls.

zeno48
28th July 2007, 8:29 AM
Ash had no attraction towards anyone, all he cares about are Pokemon. However, I must note that every girl so far has had an extremely Shippy movie with Ash (Well, Dawn hasn't, but she only has been in one movie anyway) Misty's Shippy Movie 2000, May's was the Manaphy movie.

If i had to choose, I'd sya Advanceshipping. but come on, Ash doesn't care about girls.

Because he only cares about his rivals and pokemon ltmq.

DestinyHasCome
28th July 2007, 12:10 PM
Brandon. The battle frontier god.

MasterLucario
28th July 2007, 2:10 PM
Turtwig wants on Ash. Why do you think Turtwig always bites Ash's head? good point

MasterLucario
28th July 2007, 2:14 PM
Nobody. Dont you realize by now Ash is asexual (at least for now)?

Gimme some hints why

Cassiel
28th July 2007, 2:16 PM
Dawn. I'm a Pearlshipping fangirl. May is better with Drew.

MasterLucario
28th July 2007, 2:18 PM
Brock. He's like the only person who actually stays traveling with Ash.

Plus...

Misty most likely got over him. Crushes don't last long, especially if the guy is as dense as Ash.

May fell for Drew. Of course, EVERYBODY could see that. And Drew actually showed a huge interest in May (Ash didn't.)

Dawn...we can't say much about her. Though, she doesn't seem to have any interest in Ash at all.
Man, your right but I think Dawn might have a little something for Ash. I used to think May did, but I forgot about Drew. He's better for May. Misty used to have something for Ash, but now shes over it.

Prio
28th July 2007, 2:52 PM
Man, your right but I think Dawn might have a little something for Ash. I used to think May did, but I forgot about Drew. He's better for May. Misty used to have something for Ash, but now shes over it.

Dawn is like....10!

Power of Fire
28th July 2007, 3:21 PM
i'm surprised none mentioned anabel!!! its obvious.....

Princess Reina
28th July 2007, 4:05 PM
i\'m surprised none mentioned anabel!!! its obvious.....

Of course it is. He should return to Kanto and marry her someday. She doesnt have a big chest? So what? Maybe her chest will grow someday, she is still young anyway. I would love to see Ash and Anabel as a couple because they worked fine together. She had a small crush on him so... :)

zeno48
28th July 2007, 4:14 PM

Yeah Anabel as well lqtm.

MasterLucario
28th July 2007, 5:04 PM
Dawn is like....10!How olds Ash? 11?

zeno48
28th July 2007, 5:13 PM
How olds Ash? 11?

No he looks like he is 13 and 11 is way to young for him lqtm.

Prio
28th July 2007, 5:18 PM
How olds Ash? 11?

He actually said he was 12 at the beginning of Pokemon, if I had to guess I'd say he was 15 or 16 by now.

zeno48
28th July 2007, 5:20 PM
He actually said he was 12 at the beginning of Pokemon, if I had to guess I'd say he was 15 or 16 by now.

Can you give me a link please? The way he looks i would say he is 14 but even if this is true I don't believe you because ash has not shown his hormones getting wild lqtm.

Rex Kamex
28th July 2007, 6:17 PM

I'm surprised this thread made it to four pages in such a short time.

And the writers (unfortunately) haven't kept up with Ash's age since the beginning, when he was TEN.

zeno48
28th July 2007, 6:19 PM
I'm surprised this thread made it to four pages in such a short time.

And the writers (unfortunately) haven't kept up with Ash's age since the beginning, when he was TEN.

Can you please provide a link or something and how come prio is saying something totally different.

Rex Kamex
28th July 2007, 6:27 PM
Can you please provide a link or something and how come prio is saying something totally different.

I don't have a link.

But I don't see why people are saying he is something other than ten, because if he was 12 the whole time than that news would've spread faster than the whole rumor of Brock saying that Butterfree die after they mate in the original.

Still, May and Dawn were 10 when they started (I went on the Japanese website before and saw that, but I was already 100% sure they were 10 before I did that- I've never seen Ash's but I can trust Ash was 10 because I've never heard anything about starting a journey at age 12).

Can you give me a link please? The way he looks i would say he is 14 but even if this is true I don't believe you because ash has not shown his hormones getting wild lqtm.

May was 10 when she started her journey, and well... IMO, she looks thirteen (sixteen's a bit much).

zeno48
28th July 2007, 6:34 PM
I don't have a link.

But I don't see why people are saying he is something other than ten, because if he was 12 the whole time than that news would've spread faster than the whole rumor of Brock saying that Butterfree die after they mate in the original.

Still, May and Dawn were 10 when they started (I went on the Japanese website before and saw that, but I was already 100% sure they were 10 before I did that- I've never seen Ash's but I can trust Ash was 10 because I've never heard anything about starting a journey at age 12).

lqtm I didn't get your joke but until you provide a link I won't believe you.

May was 10 when she started her journey, and well... IMO, she looks thirteen (sixteen's a bit much).

Why? because of her breats lqtm.

Rex Kamex
28th July 2007, 6:46 PM
lqtm I didn't get your joke but until you provide a link I won't believe you.

What joke?

And this...

"How old is everyone?" - Credit for this goes to: Latios
Good question. Although many people have their own general views on how old the characters really are, there's just one thing I must say:

There is no solid evidence that shows how old MOST of the characters are. However, we evidence that Ash is/was 10 and May is 10.

... is all I've got. Latios, the person who answered this, is from Japan, by the way.

Why? because of her breats lqtm.

Unfortunately. Actually, when I first saw pictures for them for the games, she and Brendan didn't really look young at all. I really did think they looked 13. (They're faces looked that way, to, IMO. O_O) And then May appeared in the show, and she didn't look that different to me.

Regardless, May was 10 when she started, and the same with Dawn, and knowing Ash he wouldn't wait two to four years to become a Trainer if others are doing it at age 10.

Buuuuuut...

Dawn is like....10!

... since the writers haven't fiven Ash an age past 10, we don't know how old he is compared to Dawn, but still, there's no evidence that Dawn likes Ash.

R3b3lSarge
28th July 2007, 11:28 PM
well as a traveling buddy, i'd say misty, cuz she's a classic!

when it comes to shipping, ash will probably die a virgin. dont get me wrong, i'm also a pokeshipper, but we're losing hope cuz ash is too dense

LuisManuel316
28th July 2007, 11:43 PM
I dont know about Dawn she's way to young for ash

She does look like she has a crush on him.

Though im starting to think he's eather asexual or gay or just plain clueles.

LuisManuel316
28th July 2007, 11:43 PM
Edit:sorry double post

Nightshroud
29th July 2007, 5:20 AM
Not any of those three in title but Anabel and Ash make a great pairing.

Almighty Zard
29th July 2007, 7:25 AM
Ash has feelings for no one now but Misty oviously liked him, but in an Orange Ilsand episode Pokeball peril, Team Rocket teases them for being alone together and they both blushed. But apart from that Ash really never showed anymore emotion for anyone but like i said Misty sure hinted that she liked him.

Yet in a later episode Ash was totally oblvious to Rudy's hinting towards him being "lucky", can we say negation.

Why is another thread like this in this section? -_- The way things are now, Ash is most likely taking Yugi's route and heading out a single man into the future. The main plotlines of pokemon do not need or call for relationships so why do people expect them to be added?

PCMthePokeMaster
29th July 2007, 7:31 AM
Misty for shure im pritty shure there was an episode in the joto leage where she metions that she want to marry him or somting like that

Power of Fire
29th July 2007, 7:36 AM
^ no she just said that she wants to tell him something while anabel in the other hand (in her mind) said you couldn't read my feeling for weren't you

lugia100
29th July 2007, 7:47 AM
I think May because she seems nicer than the others...

Dattebayo
29th July 2007, 7:52 AM
Misty, of course. She secretly likes Ash.

LuisManuel316
29th July 2007, 11:42 AM
Misty, of course. She secretly likes Ash.

Idunno i never saw it even hinted while with Misty and Dawn their afection for him sticks out like a soar thumb.Plus im pretty sure May's into her rival anyway.

Ayraleia
29th July 2007, 3:12 PM
I thought May was perfect for him, but then we met Dawn. I can see the two of them together once she gets a bit older.

larvitar005
29th July 2007, 3:15 PM
For me it's Misty for Ash, but everyone's opinion are different...

canyoubeatme111
29th July 2007, 4:47 PM
id sayyyyyyyyyy
dawn
pleas correct if im wrong the only new epesode that i saw was the hour premare of d/p so i dont know whats happening

im so confused and random daaaaaa

OMINAE
29th July 2007, 5:21 PM
I don't see how anyone can think it'd be anyone other than Misty, but whatever.

zeno48
29th July 2007, 5:21 PM
Idunno i never saw it even hinted while with Misty and Dawn their afection for him sticks out like a soar thumb.Plus im pretty sure May's into her rival anyway.

No, no he is right you know pokeshipping FTW!

Prio
29th July 2007, 5:35 PM

Unless you only watched Hoehn and Johto, you'd have to be has dense as Ash to not realize it.

Gita Sousha
29th July 2007, 6:27 PM
I have to agree with Misty..
Pokeshipping!

Charlord
29th July 2007, 7:01 PM
misty, she's always had a thing for ash

MasterLucario
30th July 2007, 3:10 PM
Since lotsof people were yelling at me thats Dawns too young, wait till shes older

Ampris
30th July 2007, 3:23 PM
How about none of them. Even if he gave a darn about girls/romance/something other than pokemon, there are way better people to pair him with. Ritchie, Masamune, Casey, Pikachu- they'd all work great with Ash. Why are the choices always restricted to the three main girls?

Redeevee
30th July 2007, 6:05 PM
Misty. they're perfect together.

LuisManuel316
31st July 2007, 12:49 AM
How about none of them. Even if he gave a darn about girls/romance/something other than pokemon, there are way better people to pair him with. Ritchie, Masamune, Casey, Pikachu- they'd all work great with Ash. Why are the choices always restricted to the three main girls?

Becouse Ash doesnt swing that way?

Ampris
31st July 2007, 3:29 AM
Becouse Ash doesnt swing that way?

Doesn't explain why people rarely consider characters like Casey (i.e., female and recurring) to be prospective love-interests. Anabel gets mentioned to a lesser extent because she actually had a crush on him, but Ash/Anabel is nowhere near as popular as Ash/May or Ash/Dawn, and that's often simply because they travel together. I can see how both those ships would work, but 'they're traveling partners' isn't really terrific criteria for a love interest.

BTW, you can't really prove which way he swings, now can you? ;)

Alfonso
31st July 2007, 8:58 AM
Come on guys, you know better than this. Things are slipping around in this section- Polls everywhere, obvious shipping threads, countless What Pokemon will Whoever Catch next threads, it's getting out of hand. May have to bring in Roxanne to deliver some rock-style smashdown on all this crap. :<

And believe me, you don't want a Nosepass laying down some prime beef.

I'm just gonna close this, it's an obvious shipping style thread, it's in the wrong section, there's too much of this discussion going on this board anyway. Also I've had no sleep and I feel ratty. :<