PDA

View Full Version : new lists of stats

forgustio
30th July 2007, 11:50 AM
hi guys im new to this forum my name is andrew im really looking forward to post lots on this website and be good friends with you guys. Anyways to the point on the serebii.net website i think this is new but there are lists of the top 100 pokemon in all the stats you know like HP, attack, defence, etc. Does anybody find that all those lists are entirely accurate like i find it really hard to believe the fact that in the speed list that new pokemon floatzel is number 21 on the list and another fact that dugtrio and alakazam and a few others that are faster than him. Would you seriously believe a dugtrio or sceptile would attack first against a floatzel if on the same level, pfft, i dont think so. I find floatzel an insanely fast pokemon, but i dont find dugtrio or sceptile even really fast pokemon. is it just me or do you guys agree with me?

Cipher 2008
30th July 2007, 12:02 PM
Serebii.net doesn't provide inaccurate information. It's as simple as that.

Serebii
30th July 2007, 12:02 PM
The lists are entirely accurate. Dugtrio and Sceptile have also been insanely fast Pokemon.

The data used in the lists is obtained directly from the game. They are accurate

forgustio
30th July 2007, 12:32 PM
yeah i believe that it is accurate i guess i just find it hard to believe that a sceptile or all of them would attack first against a floatzel like in my diamond game when i raise a pokemon you basically had to be about 10 levels above the wild floatzel's to attack first against them, ive never had to do that with any other pokemon especially wild dugtrios in FireRed or LeafGreen.

Blatsman
1st August 2007, 11:38 PM
Look, l FIND Floatsel faster than Dugtrio is stupid to say.

This is no matter of opinion ,but of facts.
The truth is, those lists are correct and Dugtrio IS faster. Sceptile is fast as hell. too.

Don't doubt those lists, l can bet my grandmother on it that they are correct.