PDA

View Full Version : Hunter J

B-MAN
31st July 2007, 10:23 AM
I really liked the episode with Hunter J and I think they should make a movie staring Hunter J and like a strong legendary, and no sappy friendship crap like the past Pokemon movies, we need another serious movie like mewtwo.

zeno48
31st July 2007, 6:06 PM
Since when did pokemon have serious movies?

ForeverFlame
31st July 2007, 6:14 PM
*cough* Spell of the Unown *cough*

And Lucario, Deoxys/Rayquaza, Dialga/Palkia and all of the other battle movies are pretty 'serious', at least as serious as Mew/Mewtwo!

Actually, all movies that don't include a Mew Clone are as 'serious' as Mewtwo Strikes Back, IMO.

coolminun
31st July 2007, 6:27 PM
Yeah, I actualyy liked the hunter J episode too. I was thinking of putting her in my fan fic. Maybe she'll be in the regigigas movie trying to catch Shaymin and regigigas like the Masked marauder tried to do to celebi in the fourth movie. That'd be pretty cool.

ShinyManafi
31st July 2007, 6:48 PM
Hopefully at least Hunter J makes a cameo in a movie. :/

zeno48
31st July 2007, 9:14 PM
Hopefully at least Hunter J makes a cameo in a movie. :/

What would be the point? She isn't anything special but why have cameos of her? I like her but nothing special about her.

Captain Brain
31st July 2007, 10:35 PM
I hope they do better with Hunter J then they did Giovanni. Giovanni was also a darker character but did nothing on his own, he relies on his goons too much. "If you want something done right you gotta do it yourself." If Hunter J falls victim to a bad storyline it will be a sad day for all of us. ;025;

Blackjack Gabbiani
1st August 2007, 8:52 AM
I hope they do better with Hunter J then they did Giovanni. Giovanni was also a darker character but did nothing on his own, he relies on his goons too much. "If you want something done right you gotta do it yourself."

Except all the stuff he did in Mewtwo Returns, which showed him at his darkest and most sadistic.

A movie with Hunter J would be interesting, and prove to everyone that yes indeed the movies *are* canon.

Venusaur Master
1st August 2007, 9:52 AM
maybe if she was a minnor character in a movie and only made a short appearence that would be alright

Princess Reina
1st August 2007, 10:28 AM
They should tell something about her past; childhood etc. I would like to see where she lives, what food she eats on breakfast, what underwear she has etc.^^ Yeah, it would be interesting. Hehehe.

Metwo Strikes Back is a serious movie.

Kenpachi
3rd August 2007, 4:50 PM
I would love to See Hunter J fight with Giovanni over a Legendary Pokemon
in a movie.

Maxim
3rd August 2007, 5:39 PM
in a movie.

Supporting Characters from the anime don't appear in movies.

Sorry, it's never going to happen, unless in your dream.

J isn't really a major character. I hate when people are treating her like a biggest villain of DP series.

Princess Reina
3rd August 2007, 7:55 PM
in a movie.

Nah, Giovanni doesnt exist in the show anymore. She would do something against Cyrus^^

Drkecho
4th August 2007, 2:18 AM
Since when did pokemon have serious movies?Since when was the Pokemon in gerneral serious at all. And I think Giovanni's appearence in episode 2 of the D/P arc is known that he still exsists

thunderblade12
5th August 2007, 6:02 AM

serious movies:
mewtwo: life or death struggle
lugia: again..the world was about to end
entie: charizard almost died..the unknowns dream world reminds me of itachis tsugoyomi celebe: the rocket guy was gonna kill the dealer at the beginning of the movie..also evil possession is rather mature/serious(see the exorcist)
latias: latios dies
jarachi: everyone almost died, lot of blood...swimming around in groudons blood must be nasty..
deoxys: the only movie with a friendship moral. but it was still rated PG in some places for sci-fi violence(a property of 4kids is rated PG..even after all the dumbing down. its gotta be serious)
lucario: you must be a retard if you dont think this and the 1st movie are serious
manaphy: serious...
darkrai: in the same league as movies 1 and 8