PDA

View Full Version : Fai D. Fluorite Fanclub

Tiffany
4th August 2007, 1:53 AM
Welcome to the Fai D. Fluorite fanclub at SPPF!

-APPROVED BY CHELC-

http://www.animenfo.com/anime/character/image/6222_113284.jpg

Yup, that's right. A fanclub for that crazy mage from Celes of Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle. People might recognize Fai for his whispy, blond hair and his piercing blue eyes. Some might know him for his playful nature and the degrading names he gives to Kurogane. Some might know him as "that one dude that's running from that Ashura-ou guy".

But all these things sum up one thing Fai is known for, and that is that his character is pure love...don't deny it. ;)

So, feel free to talk about Fai and anything else related to him here in this thread.

Rules

-Follow all basic rules of SPPF.
-If you're going to post anything that CAN CARRY POTENTIAL SPOILERS (i.e manga scans, fanarts, or pictures) - please put these in a spoiler tag with the chapter that is corresponding to that particular form of media.
-If you are going to talk about spoilers (I'd say anything beyond book 14, Eng release), please also put those in a spoiler tag.
-Stay on topic.
-If you post pictures, give credit to where it is due.
-If you post fanart, give credit to the artist with a link to their website.
-Don't bash other characters.
-IF YOU ARE FIRST JOINING, ELABORATE WHY YOU WANT TO BE IN THIS CLUB. I know one-liners are now a no-no, so just please say why you want to be in this club.
-Have fun. :D
-Feel free to contribute a topic.
-Chelc and Icicle are here to help out me out with this club. So if they say anything to you, LISTEN TO THEM.

Staff:
Owner: darkwithrobots
Co-owner: Chelc
Co-owner: Icicle

Members:
Sweet May
Mimori Kiryu
Swablu
IcyPheonix11

Sweet May
4th August 2007, 1:59 AM
I'll join if I may. Reasons:

1. Fai's cute. (he's my favorite character in Tsubasa)
2. His cheery personality is just sweet and awesome. :3

Am I in?

Mimori Kiryu
4th August 2007, 2:03 AM
I'd love to join this club! Fai is so adorable, not to mention he's my favorite character in the Tsubasa world. <3 He's one of the only characters in the anime world that I like both of his English and Japanese voices. It's probably just how wispy his voice sounds, so cute and dreamy...gah, I want one. XD

So...may I join? :3

Tiffany
4th August 2007, 2:03 AM
I'll join if I may. Reasons:

1. Fai's cute. (he's my favorite character in Tsubasa)
2. His cheery personality is just sweet and awesome. :3

Am I in?

Of course. :)
Added to members list.

I'd love to join this club! Fai is so adorable, not to mention he's my favorite character in the Tsubasa world. <3 He's one of the only characters in the anime world that I like both of his English and Japanese voices. It's probably just how wispy his voice sounds, so cute and dreamy...gah, I want one. XD

So...may I join? :3

Yes. :) Added to members list.

First Topic:
Why do you fangirl/fanboy (or something like it) Fai?
I fangirl Fai because he's basically awesome. He's hilarious and adorable. What more can I say? He's also secretly an angsty mage but he does a good job hiding it. And the KuroFainess owns all. ;)

Chelc
4th August 2007, 2:06 AM
Why I like Fai?

Seriously - what is not to like? He's got the whole sexy thing covered, and you just gotta love his Hyuu~! quirk and though he's a pretty happy-go-lucky character, he's also a very angsty character whose past and everything is still very mysterious, and cares a lot for those around him. :x In short, Fai rocks and is the best TRC character, kthnxbai.

What Tiff said. You really should see our conversations on MSN, or better yet join them. XD;

Mimori Kiryu
4th August 2007, 5:08 AM
Thanks for the acceptance! :3 *omfg, congrats on modship SM and Chelc D:*

As Chelc said, what's there not to like about Fai? He's kind, polite, really cute and not to mention, I love his little nicknames for Kurogane. XD And no offense, I really don't like Kuro/Fai :x. yeah...um. D:

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/1868/394pxfye000lp8.jpg
Credit @ ...google? XD

Icicle
4th August 2007, 6:44 AM
Lets see, lets see.

I would like to join because..

Fai is just absouletly awesome, and cute and funny.. and and.. omg so magical xD! And his Hyuu-ing makes everyone happy. Oh and he's good crack *cough*

Tiffany
4th August 2007, 6:46 AM
Lets see, lets see.

I would like to join because..

Fai is just absouletly awesome, and cute and funny.. and and.. omg so magical xD! And his Hyuu-ing makes everyone happy. Oh and he's good crack *cough*

Who can't resist his magical....errrmmm.... you know. ;)

And accepted. ;)

Chelc
4th August 2007, 8:12 PM
Who can't resist his magical....errrmmm.... you know. ;)

And accepted. ;)

Nobody can - especially SPPf. ;)

I say we discuss Fai's mad ninja skillz.

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w143/AriPreHinSuSha/Tsubasa/th1b417275.gif

Angeling
4th August 2007, 8:14 PM

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w143/AriPreHinSuSha/Tsubasa/th1b417275.gifIncluding yours truly. :( The seer of Clubs now.

I'll join since if I don't, Fai will use his magical stuffing on me. Because not even I, the great Swablu, can resist his magical stuffing. (At least not from it taking over the chat!!)

Tiffany
4th August 2007, 8:15 PM

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w143/AriPreHinSuSha/Tsubasa/th1b417275.gif

Fai's ninja skills own. He is so fluid and graceful with his battle style. It seems as though his style is more defensive than offensive.

AND I'M STEALING THAT GIF. ;X

And accepted, Swablu.

Angeling
5th August 2007, 5:28 AM
It's because not even SPPf can resist Fai's ninja skills and Fai's magical stuffing. Just when Tiff is online, SPPf decides to go back up. Maaan. You need to do that to LJ too, you know. So it'd save my CSS coding for my layout. ;;

But ummmm ... I never read or watched TRC, yet I'm here. All because of Chelc and Tiff. :(

Icyphoenix11
5th August 2007, 7:24 AM
I guess I'll try a hand at joining, yes?

Reasons you ask?
Well, for one, he's cheeky and has the kinda personality I'd really like to encounter in real life. And he makes me feel better about being so freaking skinny. X]

Plus I have a thing for mages.
<.<;

Tiffany
5th August 2007, 7:34 AM
I guess I'll try a hand at joining, yes?

Reasons you ask?
Well, for one, he's cheeky and has the kinda personality I'd really like to encounter in real life. And he makes me feel better about being so freaking skinny. X]

Plus I have a thing for mages.
<.<;

I see you decided to end your lurking, Jesse. ;) I knew I'd succeed.
But anyways, welcome and added.

He is cheeky. *points to the infamous Fai fanart, and is shot* :X

This three week break in the manga is gonna kill me. D:

Icicle
5th August 2007, 7:47 AM
Oh man. Fai's ninja skills are hot. Kurogane has much influence on him :x *shot*

Well, him being hot is obvious xD! But his quirky happy-go-lucky charm is great, and he's deep. And the interaction with Kurogane is great xD

Icyphoenix11
5th August 2007, 7:50 AM
I see you decided to end your lurking, Jesse. ;) I knew I'd succeed.
But anyways, welcome and added.

He is cheeky. *points to the infamous Fai fanart, and is shot* :X

This three week break is gonna kill me. D:

Ack! Pun!

And yes you dragged me out from the shadows.
The light burns by the way. D=

Lucky for me I haven't gotten to the highest released volume yet [stupid hard to read interweb].

Tiffany
5th August 2007, 8:59 AM
http://www.chobits-city.de/images/chobits/crossover/tsubasa2.gif

Fai goodness. :3

CHII. >.> (Chelc and Anna know what I'm talking about)

But yes. Fai is oh-so-magical. For various reasons that some understand.

Icicle
6th August 2007, 12:50 PM
Chii betta back off our man >_>;

Needs some more Hideki in Tsubasa, imo. So she can stay away from Fai :3

Chelc
7th August 2007, 4:41 AM
SHE'S ALL UP ON OUR MAN. :@ Hideki needs to appear in Tsubasa somehow, lmao. I can't imagine him wearing a Tsubasa like outfit, though. :x

He knows he's awesome, too:
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q311/Magicalbooks/Anime/tsubasa/Fai/fai-5.jpg

Tiffany
7th August 2007, 4:48 AM
That card is love, Chelc. FAI KNOWS THAT HE'S HOT STUFF. :x And he should come to terms with the fact that he's a saucy sexpot. ;;

I want to see Hideki make a cameo, also. I can imagine him being in a country like Outo since it is quite city like and how it suits him/Chii since it was just a video game/virtual reality the whole time, and that kind of seems like a Chobits kind of thing.

Chelc
10th August 2007, 2:34 AM
He really should. :(

Hmm... we need a new topic:

What's your favorite Fai pairing and why?
As for me, it's definitely Kurogane x Fai. ;P Fai's nicknames for Kurogane are priceless. Kurogane gets so ****** off easily, so that makes it all the more humorous. XD; But it's not just that - they've become really close, especially with the recent events in the manga. Plus, you know that they totally watch each other, cuz it's so totally obvious. :x

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o156/tsubasa2/02/tsu243qx4.jpg

Tiffany
10th August 2007, 2:50 AM
CHELC THAT IS MY FAVORITE PICTURE. BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS. :X
FAI + DARTS = YANNO. ;)
Anywhoo...
KuroFai- hands down. I love the parallels with yin/yang that their relationship holds and the events in the manga have got me into this ship even more. I always thought the pairing was cute because of how Kurogane and Fai interact (for example, the nicknames Fai gives Kurogane are pure love) and how they well... look together for shallow reasons.

Angeling
11th August 2007, 6:17 AM
I died. D: Sorry. But like, I left Tiff and Chelc all these voicemails of "FAI'S BOOTY" today, so yeah! Anyway, to the topic:

Fai/Mokona. *SHOT* UHHH.. because, even if I have yet to start on the manga, I was told they were always together. And since I'm going all MOKONAAAAA today and for a while, I'll say that shipping. AND THEY'RE BOTH HOT/CUTE RESPECTIVELY.

Other than that, Fai/Kuro then, lmao.

Tiffany
15th August 2007, 3:50 AM
So like.. this 3 week break is killing me beyond belief.
I need to see more Fai, wth.
Thank goodness that the break is almost over, though. CLAMP, oh how you play with my emotions and my Fai fangirlness.

Icicle
19th August 2007, 8:42 AM

Fai/Kurogane.

Aside from the whole nicknames.. they just seem to click in an unexplainable way. They're always together, and while Fai seems to piss Kurogane off.. Kuro-tan(lol xD) cares about Fai a lot. A lot a lot :3

Tiffany
25th August 2007, 6:56 AM
And alas, the break is finally over! Do I smell potential KuroFai? Possibly.

Although it is as angsty as whoa, I hope everything will work out. I feel so bad for Fai. He's had enough bad things in his life. Give the pretty mage a break. ;;

Angeling
3rd September 2007, 7:55 PM
HEY. LIVE PEOPLE. Update us with more Fai goodness, Tiff. Like what happened and stuff. This is a umm, mod post? Wtf. XD But yeah. I'd like to know what Fai's been up to, and I still need to begin reading Tsubasa manga ... but school's nearing so .. yeah. I'll try to find time to read it?!

FAI'S MAGICAL BOOTY.

Tiffany
6th September 2007, 6:29 AM
FAI'S MAGICAL BOOTY.

...is quite magnificent, if you ask me. ;)
but 165... FAI! Jeeze CLAMP. Give the pretty mage a break, once again. :( And then even more is gonna happen.

At this rate, Fai's sexy face will have frown lines by the time he's 30. :( (WTH don't ask xD)

But he's probably older than that. We don't even know. :(

Angeling
6th September 2007, 4:58 PM
...is quite magnificent, if you ask me. ;)
but 165... FAI! Jeeze CLAMP. Give the pretty mage a break, once again. :( And then even more is gonna happen.

At this rate, Fai's sexy face will have frown lines by the time he's 30. :( (WTH don't ask xD)

But he's probably older than that. We don't even know. :(... LMAO. WHAT THE HELL, TIFF?

But can I know what's happening with Fai at least? No need to really elaborate on the other people and stuff, just Fai. Even if you must use a spoiler tag. Tell me what's happening with him that he's going to have lines in his face when he's a lot older.

Tiffany
11th September 2007, 6:14 AM
... LMAO. WHAT THE HELL, TIFF?

But can I know what's happening with Fai at least? No need to really elaborate on the other people and stuff, just Fai. Even if you must use a spoiler tag. Tell me what's happening with him that he's going to have lines in his face when he's a lot older.

Let's just say that he's been very "emo" lately.

He returns to Celes, thinks he killed his brother when he didn't, has tons of curses on him, accidentally stabs Sakura, loses an eye, gets his life saved when he didn't wish for it, and his king is killed.

Poor guy. :(

Angeling
14th September 2007, 10:47 PM
Awwwwwwww... Poor Fai!! ;; Even if I didn't read up to that, I'd feel very emo too for him.

Tiffany
27th September 2007, 6:26 AM
Awwwwwwww... Poor Fai!! ;; Even if I didn't read up to that, I'd feel very emo too for him.

I think that things are starting to look up for him... hopefully. :(