PDA

View Full Version : Ash VS Giovanni

parukia49
5th August 2007, 6:30 AM
Team rocket's jessie and james are pretty much in every episode and its boring. They just get defeated too easily. Ash should have a showdown with giovanni because he actually hasn't seen him before and it would be cool. Also, cassidy and butch should be in it more because at least they put up a decent fight in the previous episodes (come to think of it, they haven't been seen since johto and the chronicles). Discuss your opinions here.

Xion_Master
5th August 2007, 6:32 AM
Giovanni would pawn ash if u havent noticed ash has NEVER battled an ADMIN.

parukia49
5th August 2007, 7:02 AM
true but remember gary was doing well against giovanni and he had to use mewtwo to win (cheapo).

Prio
5th August 2007, 7:07 AM
If he used Snorlax, Sceptile, Charizard, Touros, something beside his baby Pokemon he might be able to win.

parukia49
5th August 2007, 7:12 AM
If he used Snorlax, Sceptile, Charizard, Touros, something beside his baby Pokemon he might be able to win.

MIGHT? Hes not that bad u know. As i said gary would have beaten him if not for mewtwo. He doesnt have mewtwo therefore i say odds are good for ash.

mystkmastkal
5th August 2007, 7:12 AM
dude bulbasaur is very strong so is donphan..squirtle...

king_qaz
6th August 2007, 2:15 AM
Giovanni would pawn ash if u havent noticed ash has NEVER battled an ADMIN.

In Kanto Pikachu beat three of his pokemon with one thunderbolt while under Jessie and James command.

Ruris
6th August 2007, 5:16 AM
In Kanto Pikachu beat three of his pokemon with one thunderbolt while under Jessie and James command.

Keywords: "Under Jessie and James' command"

Those guys are so incompetent it makes Bowser look like a genius.

Plus, Pikachu was probably aiming for horns all over the place.

Blackjack Gabbiani
6th August 2007, 8:13 AM
if u havent noticed ash has NEVER battled an ADMIN.

Movie 4 he battled an elite officer. Made quick work of his pokemon too. And then attempted to fight him mano-a-mano, but got the living crud beaten out of him (which was great, but not as great as the scene in the manga adaptation where the Marauder punched Ash in the face).

I think Ash battling pathetic Rockets all the time will make him underestimate Giovanni. Which--I can only dream--will mean that Giovanni will pwn him. But we all know what they'll really do is have love and friendship win. Which will be pathetic.

Prio
6th August 2007, 8:16 AM
Movie 4 he battled an elite officer. Made quick work of his pokemon too. And then attempted to fight him mano-a-mano, but got the living crud beaten out of him (which was great, but not as great as the scene in the manga adaptation where the Marauder punched Ash in the face).

I think Ash battling pathetic Rockets all the time will make him underestimate Giovanni. Which--I can only dream--will mean that Giovanni will pwn him. But we all know what they'll really do is have love and friendship win. Which will be pathetic.

YUGI WOULD BE PROUD!

Ross973
6th August 2007, 5:34 PM

This is in kanto, not hoen. He can't get have Sceptile in Kanto.

Prio
6th August 2007, 8:43 PM
This is in kanto, not hoen. He can't get have Sceptile in Kanto.

That's stupid.

Mercutio
6th August 2007, 8:50 PM
It would be a good fight, but Ash would win it.

A proper 6 on 6, winner takes lunch money brawl.

Laser Shuckle
6th August 2007, 9:01 PM
giovanni would pwn ash and his pokes

pokemaster95
6th August 2007, 9:14 PM
Ash would pawn Good match but Ash can take him now.

parukia49
7th August 2007, 7:16 AM
seems both sided. Y dont u guys remeber the episode with gary though!?

Shadow Lucario
7th August 2007, 7:37 AM
Giovanni would pwn Ash into the ground. I think in the episode with Gary vs Giovanni that Giovanni wasn't being serious so that he could use Mewtwo to easily win

Laser Shuckle
7th August 2007, 7:46 AM
Giovanni would pwn Ash into the ground. I think in the episode with Gary vs Giovanni that Giovanni wasn't being serious so that he could use Mewtwo to easily win

Damn straight.

Shadow Lucario
7th August 2007, 7:51 AM
We all know that Giovanni didn't become the leader of Team Rocket by losing to a couple of twerps

~Silver Aura~
7th August 2007, 7:58 AM
I'm sure Ash would win after a hard battle. Butch and Cassidy have actully appeared in a Battle frontier episode.

Ikito
7th August 2007, 8:00 AM
giovonni would only win wit metwo even though i hate ash(kenta all the way!!!!!!!)

Satoshi
7th August 2007, 8:04 AM
MIGHT? Hes not that bad u know. As i said gary would have beaten him if not for mewtwo. He doesnt have mewtwo therefore i say odds are good for ash.
Don't make me laugh. If I was Sakaki, I would've screwed with his mind too and made him think he was better than me by letting all my Pokemon faint. And then own him with Mewtwo on a 1 on 2 battle.

Because that would be utterly hilarious. Why? Because I would be Sakaki. Why would it be funny for Sakaki? Because it's evil. Screwing with people's minds would be fun for him.

They just get defeated too easily. Ash should have a showdown with giovanni because he actually hasn't seen him before and it would be cool.Mewtwo Returns.

Ethan
7th August 2007, 9:10 AM
I wish the anime would give TR more credibility instead of making them into a comedy. Actually have them pose a challenge to ash instead having their pokemon one hit K'oed by a thunderbolt.

Blackjack Gabbiani
7th August 2007, 9:14 AM
I don't think Giovanni usually used his most powerful pokemon in the Gym. Mewtwo was an exception because he wanted to test it on a regular basis, but his others...strong as they are, they're probably not his strongest.

There has to be a reason we've never seen Persian battle. I bet it's his strongest, and he keeps it as a bodyguard.

~-Overheat-~
7th August 2007, 6:41 PM
Ash has beaten Articuno, Regice, he beat the battle frontier, but I still think it would be a tough battle but Ash would beat Giovanni. His Persian's just a pampering pet..... Or maybe it knows attcks like Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt and other types of attacks which could beat ALMOST any Pokemon.

Korobooshi Kojiro
7th August 2007, 6:43 PM
I always thought if we did get a "Giovanni Arc", Meowth would end up fighting Persian.

Sanctus Ereptor
7th August 2007, 6:57 PM
I would say in the beginning of the anime Ash would of lost the battle to Giovanni. Now I can believe towards the end of Sinnoh the young trainer could have a chance of winning against the older man.

Kenpachi
7th August 2007, 7:26 PM
Ash got lucky that Jessie and James were in charge of the fym when he went. I wonder if anybody in the Pokemon world has a legit Earth Badge. I can't see normal trainers beating Giovanni ever.
Ash went to the Virdian City Gym after he got 7 badges. I bet if he knew about the gym when he was in Virdian the 1st time, he would have went lost sooooo badly that he would have turned around and went home. He probaly would have thought "Man, that was only the 1st of 8 gym leaders, if he was that strong, theres no way I could ever get 8 badges.".

parukia49
16th August 2007, 9:37 AM
i think persian is like ash's mom's mr mime. It can attack but more loyal companion than a fighter.

Charizard_Millky
16th August 2007, 9:46 AM
Ash went to the Virdian City Gym after he got 7 badges. I bet if he knew about the gym when he was in Virdian the 1st time, he would have went lost sooooo badly that he would have turned around and went home. He probaly would have thought "Man, that was only the 1st of 8 gym leaders, if he was that strong, theres no way I could ever get 8 badges.".

Soooooo True man.

He got lucky those idiots where in-charge at the time.

If he faced him with all of his GOOD pokemon, he might win.

Corzola
16th August 2007, 2:39 PM
Ash beat Brandon in BF, and he is (was) the only one in the series strong enough to rival Giovanni. Ash could be a Frontier Brain and IMO one of the three strongest. I would say that Ash vs. Giovanni would be a hard battle, and that both of them could win. And why is everyone talking about Mewtwo, he is not at Giovannis side anymore and should teherfore be out of the question.

Captain Brain
17th August 2007, 4:06 AM
I personally wonder what Pokemon Giovanni actually have, he always being after legendary and strong Pokemon.

I also wonder what would be the motivation for the battle. I imagine either TR returning with Pikachu or "Who's my Father?" arc or possibly both. ;025;

morefirepokemon
17th August 2007, 4:07 AM
ash v. gionvanni, ash get destroyed

PaulFan1517
17th August 2007, 4:08 AM
Speaking of giovanni why can't the pokemon writers just put him in an episode already besides the times that team rocket see his face in daydreams. Just show him in person a couple more times.

Corzola
17th August 2007, 11:44 AM
The fact that TR always daydream about him in a humorus way has made him less threatening than he was in the first seasons.

Crasher
17th August 2007, 10:22 PM
yeah, where jessie an' james break up. If Jessie was a better battler then her pokemon might be strong. james is pretty good with his pokemon, but jessie is the downfall.

TwoToneDearly
19th August 2007, 10:23 AM
I personally wonder what Pokemon Giovanni actually have, he always being after legendary and strong Pokemon.

I also wonder what would be the motivation for the battle. I imagine either TR returning with Pikachu or "Who's my Father?" arc or possibly both. ;025;

Both, especially a "Who's my Father" story arc, I can see the battle like Luke Skywalker vs Darth Vader from Star Wars Episode V, Sakaki being calm and collected while Satoshi would be rushing to finish the battle with brute strength

Takaru
19th August 2007, 10:26 AM
It would be an awsome seris finale though!

But if in Sinnoh no is it me or are the writers making ash suck?

TwoToneDearly
19th August 2007, 10:35 AM
It would be an awsome seris finale though!

But if in Sinnoh no is it me or are the writers making ash suck?

I agree it would, especially if Sakaki reveals to Satoshi that he's his father and then tells Satoshi to join him in Team Rocket and side by side take over the world as father and son, course we know Satoshi would refuse

I haven't watched many of the Sinnoh eps in a while but Satoshi is losing battles more than winning, especially in the Gym battles.

Arceus Master
19th August 2007, 2:56 PM
It would be cool and might be an exciting battle since with team rocket, its always the same thing.

eimajamie
19th August 2007, 2:58 PM
It would be a close battle but I think Ash could pull it together and win

Venusaur Master
19th August 2007, 3:05 PM
unless giovanni aquired a legendary pokemon to battle ash, that would turn the tied

parukia49
20th August 2007, 9:03 AM
unless giovanni aquired a legendary pokemon to battle ash, that would turn the tied

which was exactly my point about mewtwo.

pipersgirl™
20th August 2007, 9:05 AM
Yay, Ash beat every oter gym leader why not this one.

RYKUU
20th August 2007, 9:16 AM
he is made to beat them all, i think that is the point.

pipersgirl™
20th August 2007, 9:48 AM

Probably right......

Alzatia
22nd August 2007, 3:05 AM
I personally doubt Ash would be able to beat Giovanni. Gio is interested in only the most powerful Pokemon out there so you can imagine that his actual "team" is filled with uber powerhouses,and we already know Team Rocket (organization) succeeds in accuireing(sp?) all this rare and powerful Pokemon...they captured Rayquaza. =/

parukia49
23rd August 2007, 9:40 AM

if he didnt then he wouldnt make the league. Duh!

thunderblade12
23rd August 2007, 9:55 AM
i think giovanni would win