PDA

View Full Version : Do you think May will make a appearance in DP?

Melody93
5th August 2007, 6:40 AM
Yeah now a thread Cyber will post on and if your reading this my PM to you will be turn into a poll someday and you better vote on it. *shows weapon* Ok I can't force you and I really don't care what you vote for but It would be great to have someone against pokeshipping to tease after the show ends.

Anyways who think May could show up toward the end of DP as maybe get a camero like Misty did? If so do you think Drew and the other could show up to?

MidnightTheMightyena
5th August 2007, 6:50 AM
I defidently see May, Drew and Haley coming back. ;262;

bobjr
5th August 2007, 6:55 AM
I'm seeing a Dawn vs. May sometime during Sinnoh

Prio
5th August 2007, 6:56 AM
The only possible reason would be to battle Dawn and her band of baby Pokemon in the contest thing.

Mandi.
5th August 2007, 5:44 PM
We will definitely see May again. But I don't think till late shinou. Maybe before the Johto GF she might come to evolve her Eeevee, or after the GF. But she just can't appear out of nowhere so soon.

Drew and Harley have no reason to come back with her. ...Unless...of course May and Drew already done the...ehem..stuff? ..Which would also cause Harley to follow along too. :p But still, they probably won't show up.

Rex Kamex
5th August 2007, 11:08 PM
The writers are bound to have May return in the series, and they'll probably do it sometime in D/P. If not, they'll most likely do it during the transition from this arc to the next.

I don't see (or want to see) Drew joining her though. Let May come on her own, without Drew and Harley by her side.

(Misty and Max are bound to appear sometime, too.)

Dattebayo
6th August 2007, 6:20 AM
That's impossible. May is at the Johto reigon, and the gang is the Sinnoh reigon.

Power of Fire
6th August 2007, 7:22 AM
its not happening.....

Sir Devious
6th August 2007, 7:23 AM
In episode 509, May comes to Sinnoh. She wants to rejoin with Ash and Brock. So now they have a 4-person group. She plans on fighting against Hikari in an upcomming contest.

Just kidding. =p

Power of Fire
6th August 2007, 7:31 AM
theres already an episode 509

Laser Shuckle
6th August 2007, 7:35 AM
theres already an episode 509

read his second spoiler.

and she probably will come back in D/P

Anaya
7th August 2007, 7:22 AM
I think her and Max might. But who really know? (Besides the creators?)

ElementEevee
7th August 2007, 7:30 AM
I think she might be coming back. I have a feeling that she might compete with Dawn. But who knows, time will tell us sooner or later.

deathseer
7th August 2007, 7:33 AM
no!!! god!! why does everyone think may is coming back.she left and thats the end of that.she'll stay in johto and may her soul cast into the pits of hell forcing her to stay.honestly may leaving was the reason i started watching the series again

as for max.i hope the little ***** actually comes back with some pokemon of his own.i got tired of him telling how much someone else's pokemon sucked and he didn't even have one of his own.if he returns he better have some pokemon to show.

Reign G
7th August 2007, 7:44 AM
Deatheer, they didn't mean permanently, just for an episode or 2, like Misty did in Mid-Hoenn. Also, she isn't that bad. Judging from how you sounded, it seems like you hate her only because she replaced Misty.

Ya, I see it happening. Probably around Snowpoint, so they can showcase Glaceon. Hopefully she'll be in her Emerald clothes. And she'll also be in Pallet after Sinnoh when Ash comes home, just like Misty was after Hoenn.

deathseer
7th August 2007, 8:40 AM
Deatheer, they didn't mean permanently, just for an episode or 2, like Misty did in Mid-Hoenn. Also, she isn't that bad. Judging from how you sounded, it seems like you hate her only because she replaced Misty.

actually i didn't like misty at all.she was just an annoying ***** who needed to leave.i just started to get irritated with may thats why i wanted her to leave.i just don't want to have to see may or misty ever again

Ancax
7th August 2007, 6:41 PM
They could have her come back when the gang is at the Moss Rock/Cold Rock to evolve Eevee.

CyberCubed
8th August 2007, 1:19 AM
deathseer is one of those angry 15 year old kids who throws hissy fits because he can't comprehend good character arcs. Just pay no mind to him, there are more intelligent 15 year olds on the forum, those are the ones to pay attention to.

deathseer
8th August 2007, 6:17 AM
deathseer is one of those angry 15 year old kids who throws hissy fits because he can't comprehend good character arcs. Just pay no mind to him, there are more intelligent 15 year olds on the forum, those are the ones to pay attention to.

actually i'm one of those 15 year olds who can't stand *****y fanboys who care too much abt a stupid character.my opinion is that if a character is old and useless get rid of them.if i don't like a character jus ****in deal with it.unlike you cause all you do is ***** and whine abt may when clearly the ***** already left

Xashlei
8th August 2007, 6:24 AM
May probably will show up, but yeah, not so soon.

legendarypokemonjunkie17
8th August 2007, 6:25 AM
They could have her come back when the gang is at the Moss Rock/Cold Rock to evolve Eevee.

If they do have her come back, which I hope they will, then it'll have to be at cold rock, they already passed Moss Rock with Cheryl in The Great Burmy Evolution Plan and in Vespiquen and the Amber Castle. I know the titles are a little off, but you get the idea. They passed moss rock a long time ago.

Kabuto
8th August 2007, 6:28 AM
May? Whos that?

Biruka
8th August 2007, 9:08 AM
I think May make her appearence in D/P with Max.

octoboy
8th August 2007, 9:57 AM

Hey Cy, you forgot to say if you thought May was coming back. I'd actually be interested to hear your opinion on that, as you kept talking about Misty being completely dead and having no chance of returning. I would like to see what he says about a character he actually likes.

As for me, I doubt it. Unless the fans pine for her, I think she has no open spots, as Dawn seems to be doing pretty much the same thing. In my opinion, she has less of a chance than Misty.

Heracross
8th August 2007, 10:06 AM
If they thought Imite was important enough to have a second appearance, I dare say we haven't seen the last of Haruka.

chorusco
8th August 2007, 10:56 AM
I Think She Will Come Back Soon

Legendary Raikou
8th August 2007, 10:08 PM
I see them all making an appearence. Trust me it's not the end of them ^_^

ellie-chan
9th August 2007, 8:29 AM
As much as I love May, I don't think she's coming back, at least not soon. She has a Ribbon Cup to (try to) win. It probably won't be until really, really late in D&P. I think she'll come with Drew but not Harley. Drew's the main rival and he's had more episodes than Harley. Plus, May's not the type to travel alone but now she's a bit more independent.

larvitar005
9th August 2007, 8:32 AM
I'm looking forward Dawn vs. May, so I think she would come...

Mandi.
9th August 2007, 8:32 AM
As much as I love May, I don't think she's coming back, at least not soon. She has a Ribbon Cup to (try to) win. It probably won't be until really, really late in D&P. I think she'll come with Drew but not Harley. Drew's the main rival and he's had more episodes than Harley. Plus, May's not the type to travel alone but now she's a bit more independent.

May said she wanted to travel ALONE. She's ALONE. o_o;

Sorry. But our Contestshipping obsession has to stay out of the way of her real appearance. .But then again..I wouldn't be surprised if Drew and Harley secretly followed her..cause their like both obsessed with her. o_O;

octoboy
9th August 2007, 11:04 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Drew and Harley secretly followed her..cause their like both obsessed with her. o_O;

Wait, I'm confused. I thought the fandom thought Harley to be gay. How you're saying he's stalking a girl?

Shippers.

Dax
10th August 2007, 12:00 AM
May was an excellent character and I don't think they have to bring back Max to make her appear again. He can easily stay in the gym of his father.

They never forgot about Misty and Tracey so I hope they don't do it with May.

I want her to battle Dawn.

Mandi.
10th August 2007, 12:11 AM
Wait, I'm confused. I thought the fandom thought Harley to be gay. How you're saying he's stalking a girl?

Harley is obsessed with ruining May's life. o_o That's his obsession with her. Not love. No.

Golden_Latias
10th August 2007, 1:05 AM
Why not? Misty appeared in Hoenn.:/

But if she does appear, it'll probably be late in D/P.

flyboy1308
10th August 2007, 1:14 AM
If Glaceon wants a non-filler appearance, then yes. Leave Max at home though.

octoboy
10th August 2007, 2:06 AM
If Glaceon wants a non-filler appearance, then yes. Leave Max at home though.

I actually would like to see Max return. I was quite disappointed he didn't catch a pokemon before he left.

Cenzo
10th August 2007, 2:19 AM
She'll show up, and so will Max and Misty.

thunderblade12
12th August 2007, 8:08 AM
if they have a filler aarc in johto then definatly

Satoshi
12th August 2007, 8:28 AM
actually i'm one of those 15 year olds who can't stand *****y fanboys who care too much abt a stupid character.my opinion is that if a character is old and useless get rid of them.if i don't like a character jus ****in deal with it.unlike you cause all you do is ***** and whine abt may when clearly the ***** already leftApple... breasts... testicles? :3 ... No, no; Ape... breast... torture? :3

Yes, I believe she will make an appearance. All side characters make brief appearances. It's what they do.

uber gon
12th August 2007, 8:50 AM
After Sinnoh Ash meets May and Misty, the both girls hug Ash simultaneously, providing extreme debte in shipping.

horse_beauty
12th August 2007, 9:36 PM
i think youll see her maybe in the grand festival :)

swampert55
16th August 2007, 3:18 AM
I think in late DP, maybe season 2. She would own Dawn's pathetic team.

AceTrainerNick
17th August 2007, 10:38 PM
I hope she does. Even though I didn't like her as much as Misty, she was an interesting character. It would also be hilarious to see her utterly smash Dawn in a contest.

RedJirachi
18th August 2007, 10:44 AM
To cheer Ash at Sinnoh Leauge.After that she will go to Poketopia with him

Senbonzakura
18th August 2007, 12:38 PM
i think may might return with a glaceon or leafeon and max might come with a starter pkemon and that ralts he said he'd come bak for and it might evolve into a gallade!!!

;228;;229;

Gold10
18th August 2007, 5:42 PM
she will most likely appear as a cameo probably in late sinnoh

how do u think her appearance will be like?

Arceus Master
19th August 2007, 2:41 PM
I think she might but only for an episode or two like Misty.

eimajamie
19th August 2007, 3:03 PM
I reckon she'll come back in her Emerald clothes to compete against Dawn in the Grand Festival :)

pipersgirl™
20th August 2007, 10:30 AM
I dont know, but I hope!

Chelch Dran
20th August 2007, 10:48 AM
I reckon that may will probably return but Maybe with like an umbreon or summat. Max comes to get a load of badges and he has awesome pokemon like gallade and I reckon he picks Mudkip for two Reasons, 1. To beat mays Blaziken 2. To beat ashes Pikachu.
I dont remember where I read it but some official source said Misty may return during the D and P Series. I hope they bring back Misty may and Max. They could have like a huge gang of people, now THAT would be cool, except what would happen with Dawn..... She would have to go against may in like every contest so she would NEVER EVER EVER enter the Grand Festival since Blaziken will own her Piplup buneary and everything else on her wimpy team :D

octoboy
20th August 2007, 9:14 PM
I reckon she'll come back in her Emerald clothes to compete against Dawn in the Grand Festival :)
As cool as it would be for May to appear as a surprise challenger or something, I doubt it.

It kind of bugs me when people presume the main females of the cast have some sort of rivalry between them or something. It's their fan[boy]s who have the heat between them, not the characters themselves.

I hope they bring back Misty may and Max. They could have like a huge gang of people, now THAT would be cool,
Agreed, that would be awesome. Though I doubt that will happen. I would like there to be a time where there is more than one girl on the show, instead of having just one being the sole female, but apparently, that will never happen because pokemon's a male show (yet the writers still insist on leaving all the male avatars save Ash out of the show almost completely).

Rex Kamex
20th August 2007, 10:41 PM
It kind of bugs me when people presume the main females of the cast have some sort of rivalry between them or something. It's their fan[boy]s who have the heat between them, not the characters themselves.

By any chance, do you remember when (or were you even around when) people were speculating in that "Princess and the Togepi" episode in Hoenn, Misty and May would fight over Ash.

Agreed, that would be awesome. Though I doubt that will happen. I would like there to be a time where there is more than one girl on the show, instead of having just one being the sole female, but apparently, that will never happen because pokemon's a male show (yet the writers still insist on leaving all the male avatars save Ash out of the show almost completely).

I'd want more than one girl in the show too, but I wouldn't want there to be a six person group. Or have the three Musketeers come back into the main group. Things would be really crowded, and we'd have two people doing the same thing in the cast, which wouldn't help things. (Okay, next time I'll just call the three Misty, May, and Max.)

MinunTheFighter34
20th August 2007, 10:42 PM
No.

Never, ever.

octoboy
20th August 2007, 11:31 PM
By any chance, do you remember when (or were you even around when) people were speculating in that "Princess and the Togepi" episode in Hoenn, Misty and May would fight over Ash.

But did they? That proves my point. People think their relationship is as heated as their fans'.

Sorry for going off topic though. But yes, I guess it would be a bit crowded with them all back, but Misty could join and stick around without seeming like twins. I would like seeing May and Max show up some time too though, but not as long with Dawn around.

Redeevee
20th August 2007, 11:55 PM
No. and Good lord dont do it! NEVER liked her! keep her locked in Johto, maybe she'll be eaten by entei. and maybe max will be too.

Rex Kamex
20th August 2007, 11:58 PM
No. and Good lord dont do it! NEVER liked her! keep her locked in Johto, maybe she'll be eaten by entei. and maybe max will be too.

Wait... why Entei?

octoboy
21st August 2007, 5:40 AM
^ because entei lives in Johto?

thunderblade12
21st August 2007, 9:19 AM
no, i think theres gonna be a filler arc in johto, where ash and the others run into may as she is leaving johto for sinnoh, she'll be in the show for about 2-3 episodes

rubyandsapphire
21st August 2007, 10:18 AM
i think she will not be back in the D/P seies but maybe she may come back I don't really know

pipersgirl™
21st August 2007, 3:05 PM
I think she will. Misty appeared in Hoenn.

Rex Kamex
21st August 2007, 3:32 PM
^ because entei lives in Johto?

I know, I was asking why Entei, specifically (over say, Raikou or Suicune). Oh well.

octoboy
22nd August 2007, 8:36 AM
I know, I was asking why Entei, specifically (over say, Raikou or Suicune). Oh well.

Dunno, guess he likes entei.