PDA

View Full Version : The best pokemon for LV1 dungeons

Anthony (-._.-)
5th August 2007, 12:54 PM
I'm not sure if any1 posted this thread before, for me I chooses venasaur. I grows very fast and got a good defence. You?

Blue Ditto
5th August 2007, 11:00 PM
Mewtwo is my Pokemon of choice for level 1 dungeons. It levels up extremely fast and learns a zillion moves.

Shine
6th August 2007, 2:27 AM
Charizard - levels up fast and learns /Heat Wave/ @_@

Ikito
6th August 2007, 2:40 AM
if you can get keckleon they lv up so fast it aint funny and they start offf wit like 4 moves and learn fury swipes and they do about 20 damage each when you first get it in lv 1 dungeons oh and mew they lv up fast aswell(keckleons faster though) and although bad moves they can learn any tm you find but mewtwo is better than mew in there also alakazam works well i made it to the 83rd floor using him and i was only lv3 thats right lv 3 just get teleport and you dont die

Garmmon
7th August 2007, 2:56 PM
Lots of Pokemons level up fast at first, but in the end slow down...a lot. Especially those like Mewtwo and Kecleon, if I'm not wrong (been a while). But yar, they level up mad quick on the first few levels.

If you ask me though, Mewtwo/Alakazam/Mew/Skarmory (XDDD). Ok, actually I'm pretty much spoilt for choices XP It's really been a while, meh.

mewfanforlife
8th August 2007, 12:53 AM
Mew and Alakazam work well for me. Mew can learn a ton of moves from TM (All of them) and Alakazam has good defense.

swampert55
8th August 2007, 1:38 AM
Charizard works well at first because Heat Wave takes out all opponents in one move.

m190049
8th August 2007, 7:27 AM
I heard Medicham is good, because it knows the elemental punches from the start.

Dummy
8th August 2007, 4:16 PM
Mine is Charizard/mewtwo/Venusaur/mew

bookist
8th August 2007, 4:51 PM
i recommend kecleon or alakazam. Kecleon levels quick till about lvl 20. Knows psybeam and fury swipes. Alakazam knows teleport has great defense but levels up slowly (thats an uderstatement)

MYSTERIOUS MISSINGNO
8th August 2007, 5:44 PM
Kecleon/Alakazam/Mew/Mewtwo

Used all of those and all were great