PDA

View Full Version : The wish cave

Anthony (-._.-)
6th August 2007, 7:54 PM
I lost the wish stone(or something, I forgot what was it called..), cAN i STILL GET IT BACK?
And wat pokemon did you use to get to Jirachi? A Charizard?

~*Sailor Satun*~
6th August 2007, 9:04 PM
I believe you find it with a key. On floor 50 of the cave.

Suicune's_Secret
6th August 2007, 10:50 PM
I HATE wish cave. I don't know about the wish stone thing, but Charizard is pretty good for wish cave.

Ikito
7th August 2007, 1:05 AM
i use either mew,mewtwo,keckleon(there awesome),alakazam(he aint so great) just bring along 20 joy seeds lv up to about lv 11/22 then use them wait i have a link that you can make wondermail for yourself and pick the reward including wish stone clicke here fo free wondermail (http://www.upokecenter.com/games/dungeon/guides/wondermail.php)

Shine
7th August 2007, 2:27 AM
I don't think you even need a key to find it again, but that could just be me.

I used a Charizard and a Meganium, Meganium has really high stats but levels up slow, and Charizard has Heat wave and levels up fast but has lower stats :)

Ikito
7th August 2007, 2:31 AM
my charizard lvs up slow kecleon lvs up the fastest out of them all and has some real powerful moves at its disposal and i think you just need wish stone to recruit jirachi but you dont always need a key mine was water

Crystal king
7th August 2007, 6:21 AM
I hated Wish cave! I died at least ten times with just my Charizard, I got Jirachi on my team(thankfully), but I didn't bring the Wish stone with me so i could get something nice...

I'd recomend A charizard or alakazam, or a Linone(Linone lv. up very fast and have the ability pick-up which means you'll have an easier time finding items). for recomened items...i honestly can't say what i'd recomend.

davidone10
7th August 2007, 1:28 PM
I remember there was a huge thread about this...anyways, I'd recommend kecleon, mew or mewtwo for wish cave, they level up fast and kecleon has fury swipes. Try to recruit a skarmory if you can.

Garmmon
7th August 2007, 2:01 PM
I believe you find it with a key. On floor 50 of the cave.

No, you don't need a key or water crossing Pokemon or whatnot. Just a normal team to go down to B50F will do. If you search around the floor I believe you'll find it, if not it's probably taken by an enemy Pokemon, and just get it back.

If you're planning to go in there, the first thing I recommend is Gravelerocks. They do set 20 damage, and can be useful for the first 20-ish floors. And, if you have one you're willing to spare, I'd recommend the TM Frustration too. With your IQ at 1, Frustration does 40 set damage.