PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Dungeon 2 speculations

blindskater
7th August 2007, 7:58 AM
Just post what you think will be in the new Mystery Dungeon sequels.

My ideas
Harder Bosses
Pokemon 490-493 will be activated by wondermail
Co-op mode on WiFi
Battle mode on WiFi
New IQs

martianman40
7th August 2007, 8:30 AM
^ on top of what you said, there should be missions as a trainer, so that you could switch at will.

bookist
8th August 2007, 3:03 PM
new starter should be a riolu. Also theree should be some way to say i am not recruiting now so dso not try to join me. It gets annoying after awhile,

blindskater
9th August 2007, 10:08 AM
Yeah new tactics would be cool. There should be a "Don't bother me" tactic. It's basicly what you said. Whenever I go to a dungeon, everyone tries to go on my team.

Garmmon
9th August 2007, 10:15 AM
It's confirmed Riolu isn't a starter, isn't it?
I would wish for more challenging bosses too. Most of the bosses in PMD were pretty shabby, and also more challenging dungeons. >D New types of missions would be nice too.

I also agree on the battling. It's more fun with two teams actually battle each other; not just leaving two people speculating about 'my team pwns yours'. And maybe more items?

bookist
9th August 2007, 5:47 PM
where was it confirmed?

blindskater
12th August 2007, 9:52 AM
It would be awesome if pokemon can learn egg moves from the move tutor when you beat the game.

Garmmon
12th August 2007, 10:17 AM
Move Tutor? I don't know, but yes, learning moves other than TM ones would also be nice. ^^ More Lv1 dungeons! >:]

@bookist: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/special/dungeon/character/index.html
Why Pikachu...(I dislike Pikachu, but no offense to Pikachu fans)

blindskater
14th August 2007, 12:12 PM
My bad, I also should of said that they should have a Move Tutor.

Mr. Marill
17th August 2007, 10:03 AM
I would like to be a Riolu. I think MD 1 was OK... They could use more items and battling on Wi-Fi would be awesome

yenintendo
18th August 2007, 9:09 PM
I can't wait for this game shmaetheres no Eevee though

Jonouchi
18th August 2007, 9:13 PM
I think Uxie's going to be the next Gardevoir.

Garmmon
19th August 2007, 6:04 AM
But who knows, maybe PMD2 might have different plots and backstories, it's unlikely they'll have similar plots with only different characters.

blindskater
19th August 2007, 8:53 AM
It would be cool if they can update the friend areas. They should give it cooler looks and something.

Houses should also have more stuff inside of them, sort of like a secret base.