PDA

View Full Version : Misty, May, and Dawn.

Ethan
7th August 2007, 7:38 AM
What role do you think misty will play in future anime episodes? I was kind of upset when she got dumped for May now may is getting the boot so Dawn can come. Ash keeps getting a new girl every series. Do you think it will keep repeating?

Venusaur Master
7th August 2007, 9:28 AM
I would say if misty returns it will have something to do with togikiss

Gigaguy373
7th August 2007, 11:15 AM

probably will happen they have got to follow a theme

Misty's Double
7th August 2007, 11:45 AM
Misty's just going to be a rarely recurring character.

And May might well be the same, I guess.

It saddens me how Misty was dropped and is being used now, but then again I can't really see it working with Misty returning.
If she does, all Pokéshippers will be disappointed, since she won't act how we want her to.

Dark FireBird
7th August 2007, 1:49 PM
they'll always introduce a new female character and get rid of the old 1 at the start of a new region. it's really sad because misty rocked and now we'll probably only see her in cameo-like episodes every once in a while. and i agree with Misty's Double here- if she did come back for even a short time the writer's would have no good hints in for pokeshippers, and that would just waste it for us.

CyberCubed
8th August 2007, 12:15 AM
Misty got consistently stale as the series went on, so the writers aren't going to risk a repeat of the Johto saga.

She'll probably play the same role in future episodes as she did in AG, appear for a short storyline and then return to the Gym. That's assuming she even appears in Sinnoh, its been nearly 100 episodes since she was last in an episode, not counting Mastermind.

chorusco
8th August 2007, 10:01 AM
I Dont Think We'll See Misty Untill Ash Returns To Kanto.
May Might Be In A Pokemon Contest

Crasher
8th August 2007, 11:28 AM
I think we'll see misty somewhere in the sinnoh episodes, but i haven't watched them.

Cassiel
8th August 2007, 11:30 AM
Maybe we'll see May somewhere with her new Eeveeolution, Glaceon or Leafeon.

Agreed with Venusaur Master about Misty's Togekiss.

ANGELeon
8th August 2007, 11:59 AM
Yes I think it would keep repeating. If may will even come back I think her eevee's just going to evolve. And if misty come back it may just be about togekiss. Its just a guess.

martianman40
9th August 2007, 8:01 AM
They are just gonna keep dumping female playable character after playable female character, so get over it.

Shadow Lucario
10th August 2007, 6:28 PM
As said before we probably won't see Misty again until Ash goes back to Kanto

FLAME STRIKER
10th August 2007, 7:32 PM
the wierd thing is that during the battle frontier in kanto they never saw misty

n@nd0
10th August 2007, 7:35 PM

I think so

CyberCubed
10th August 2007, 8:08 PM
the wierd thing is that during the battle frontier in kanto they never saw misty

I noticed that too. Aside from those three Pallet Town episodes, the writers never had Misty in another episode for all of Battle Frontier.

I wouldn't have minded an episode where they stop off at Cerulean, but that never happened. She wasn't in the final AG ep either which surprised me.

Reign G
11th August 2007, 6:52 AM
I think they're going to stop using her entirely, actually. Now that May is the previous heroine, she'll be the one to make cameos between regions and in mid-region like Misty did. When Dawn leaves, May will be gone forever and Dawn will make cameos, when the girl who replaced Dawn leaves, Dawn will be gone forever and the girl that replaced her will mkae cameos, etc.

thunderblade12
11th August 2007, 6:58 AM
misty: 2-3 episode cameo mid-sinnoh, about togekiss more than likely. theyll give some BS reason for her being in sinnoh just like they gave for her being in hoeen, and maybe she'll be sporting some sinnoh water pokemon(fineon, buizel, mantyke, etc.)

may: if they do a filler arc about a return to johto(johto contests, battle frontier 2, elite 4) they will probably have may in the series again for about 3 episodes...like they did with misty after hoeen. then may will leave to go to sinnoh and win all those ribbons..more than likely after battling dawn and winning.

dawn: she'll be around for atleast 3 more years

Sir Devious
11th August 2007, 11:13 AM
Here is what I think would be cool for May: May wins the Johto Grand Festival and calls Ash [[around the time they go to the ice gym]] Dawn hears about it and wants to battle May. May wanted to come see Ash anyways so she comes and battles with Dawn, beats her and Eevee evolves into Glaceon.

And Misty: She will meet up with Togetic because it needs help protecting the Togepi's and then it evolves and leaves. [[When Ash goes back after Sinnoh]]

Charlord
11th August 2007, 9:44 PM

she was at the beginning of battle frontier

Rex Kamex
11th August 2007, 10:49 PM
I think they're going to stop using her entirely, actually. Now that May is the previous heroine, she'll be the one to make cameos between regions and in mid-region like Misty did. When Dawn leaves, May will be gone forever and Dawn will make cameos, when the girl who replaced Dawn leaves, Dawn will be gone forever and the girl that replaced her will mkae cameos, etc.

They're all bound to make appearances by the end of the series (and I don't see Misty disappearing completely before then). And yes, I did say the end of the series, because... it will end. Eventually.

Amaranth
11th August 2007, 11:41 PM
Wait, lololol She'll Appear Once Do Nothing And Then Go Just Like She's Done For A While, But Theres Always The Togekiss Chance But I Doubt That'll Happen

:3

Deoxys911
11th August 2007, 11:55 PM
I don't think Misty will really have any more good episodes now that Chronicles is over. She's just played out. May will probably return if G/S remakes are made, because Ash will probably return to Johto for some stupid reason like: The GS Ball is about to be opened; Ash wants to challenge the Elite 4 of Kanto/Johto again; Ash wants to challenge the very-different-from-the-games Battle Zone in Johto; Something happens in Johto that requires Ash to go there. Personally, I hope they don't give an episode or 2 to Max, because he was one of the worst things to happen to the Animé.

Arceus Master
19th August 2007, 1:53 PM
They propbally will keep doing that as a cycle with dumping the female character only to get replaced by someone else who is barely seen again after being replaced.

Leona
19th August 2007, 2:13 PM
Misty and Dawn pwn, i dont like May at all. Im so glad Dawn came to the rescue :D.

But i must admit that May has better rivals...so far.

eimajamie
19th August 2007, 2:33 PM
I doubt that if Misty comes back her reason will be anything to do with Togetic, I reckon they only involved Togepi when she came to Hoenn was because it can't stay a baby forever so they needed to do something about that.

Abraace
19th August 2007, 3:00 PM
If Misty does appear(which let's face it, is looking less and less likely) and it is about Togekiss, the writers are going to have to come up with some reason why her Togetic decided to come back to her instead of protecting the Togepi.

And that's unlikely to happen, since Pidgeot, Butterfree, Arbok and Weezing never bothered to come back to their respective trainers, so why would Togetic from a storyline perspective?

May might get a set of G/S chronicle type stories. Personally I don't see that as such a bad thing as Harley was one of the few interesting characters in the anime IMO. Just better not focus on Max. When he's old enough to get a Pokemon, then I may care about his character, but until then he's just a living Pokedex.

RedJirachi
21st August 2007, 4:56 AM
Misty may be with Ash in the Poketopia series

dman_dustin
21st August 2007, 11:16 AM
Misty's just going to be a rarely recurring character.

And May might well be the same, I guess.

It saddens me how Misty was dropped and is being used now, but then again I can't really see it working with Misty returning.
If she does, all Pokéshippers will be disappointed, since she won't act how we want her to.

lol, after the seventh region, Ash comes back to kanto, and he's greeted by

Misty, May, dawn, and any other girls Ash traveled with

ellis10
25th August 2007, 9:36 AM
wel if misty returns (hopefully not) it might not hav to do with togekiss cause i heard she realeased it or somthing