PDA

View Full Version : halo fan club 2.0

MJOLNIR
7th August 2007, 10:43 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
our previous owner did not take care of this club so im takin over every thing is pretty much the same so here it is
Hello and welcome to Halo Fan Club Where we talk about pretty much anything at least somewhat related to guns n' games . If you don't know what to say, there will be a topic to chat on below. Sometimes on weekends there will be random events and the club will be updated on new Halo stuff.
Club Rules:
1. All serebii forums rules apply

4. If you wanna join Post something that says which position you want
5.no spamming!
Spartan: Me, of course.
Arbiter: A member with all Spartan permissions.
no more
Temple Guards (Brutes/Elites): Members who catch the rule breakers and report (PM) them to me and also pm how many rules they have broken. (1 more positions available)
Hunters: Updates the club on new information. (5 more positions available)
Grunt: If you have a passion for making banners, trainer cards ect. (unlimited positions available)
Drones: A regular member (unlimited positions available)
Club Consequences:
1 Rule Broken: 1st Warning
2 Rules Broken: Last Warning
3 Rules Broken: 6 Day Ban
4 Rules Broken: 18 Day Ban
5 Rules Broken: PERMANENT BAN
[B]Spartan:
Me (MJOLNIR)
Arbiter:
Natural Trainer
omega-Quad-X
Temple Guards:
zimzimzims
necross25
AussieFan
Hunters:
{fcc}stelth
Grunts:
yuxie
Drones:
No Drones currently
[I]NEW RULE EVERYONE MUST HAVE A LINK OF THE CLUB IN THEIR SIG SO WE MAY GET MORE MEMBERS.

MJOLNIR
9th August 2007, 1:56 AM
hey finally got accepted any joiners?

Natural Trainer
15th August 2007, 6:59 PM
migrated from the other halo club can i join.

Ps: i love the arbiter and all elites (especially councillors)

i have halo1 for pc and halo 1 and 2 for xbox halo3 on preorder(legendary edition)

omega-Quad-X
16th August 2007, 12:11 AM
can i join and be co owner or arbiter

i have the pc version of halo one
and im a clan leader

MJOLNIR
16th August 2007, 2:12 AM
sure both of you are arbiters

omega-Quad-X
16th August 2007, 3:37 AM
sure both of you are arbiters

yay thats great do u have the pc version of halo one

Natural Trainer
16th August 2007, 3:39 PM
hi every1 wats ure names on halo pc mines boydboy or sometimes its his mum (stupid really:))

yay thank you for the arbiter position

omega-Quad-X
16th August 2007, 5:45 PM
hi every1 wats ure names on halo pc mines boydboy or sometimes its his mum (stupid really:))

yay thank you for the arbiter position

Mine on the full version of halo one (Pc) is XX_Xemnas

i create games right now it XX_War I

Natural Trainer
16th August 2007, 10:27 PM
at the moment i know theres not many members to start a big discussion but what is the best thing you want to see in Halo3 im looking forward to the wraiths coz they are supposed to be revamped with a turret on the back or summit

omega-Quad-X
17th August 2007, 3:34 AM
check this video i found on youtube out it halarius to me but its not really halo related but the skit is done on halo 2

its called evil barney bus driver

baney (a purple elite) is a bus driver for all these kids(Spartans in a croiched position) and he is ceul to all these kids like making them give up thier lunch money to him for drugs and more u may think its retarded but dont flame me ok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHhPDmEEpJA

PS Warning it has some cussing and drug refrence

Natural Trainer
17th August 2007, 11:43 AM
its hilarious have you watch evil barney baby sister

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vwihMgxgnmU&mode=related&search=

omega-Quad-X
17th August 2007, 2:04 PM
its hilarious have you watch evil barney baby sister

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vwihMgxgnmU&mode=related&search=

yes ive seen it

zimzimzims
17th August 2007, 5:09 PM
hello i will like to join as the arbiter

MJOLNIR
17th August 2007, 11:25 PM
^ sorry no more arbiter positions are avalible but i can put you at a temple gaurd
EDIT: im going to try and get some under cover info about halo3 so keep watchin for updates.

Natural Trainer
18th August 2007, 7:57 PM
When the actual release date i forgot.

MJOLNIR
18th August 2007, 10:57 PM
september 25 2007^ is the release date of halo3

Natural Trainer
18th August 2007, 10:58 PM
thank you mjolnir

nubinator
19th August 2007, 5:44 AM
Hey can I join? I love halo, I've owned halo: combat evolved (PC) since its came out and I play it all the time, I also have halo 2 (Xbox) but I don't have Xbox Live so it's kind of complicated.

Natural Trainer
19th August 2007, 10:42 AM
have you all seen the Brute chopper it awsome as two side mounted brute shots and can plough through vehicles it also flies. and have you seen customable armour they have.
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n244/hellisuva/brutechopper5.jpg

soz if the image is a little big.

MJOLNIR
19th August 2007, 2:58 PM
i know its so gheto have you seen the elaphant its huge! and {fcc}stelth what position do you want?

Natural Trainer
19th August 2007, 4:47 PM
The Elephants awsome is it actually going to be controlable or stationary in halo 3 and you're right it is huge.

nubinator
19th August 2007, 6:12 PM
Hunter would be cool.

And I saw that brute chopper thing awhile ago. Thats one badass bike :P

necross25
19th August 2007, 7:12 PM
I would like to join. the halo universe is awesome. the elephant i believe is going to be controllable. Who here has read the halo books? I.E ghosts of onyx,fall of reach, etc. i own halo 2 for xbox and a 360. plus i have halo 3 pre ordered (who doesn't though?) but only limited edition. spartan helmet should have been wearable. lol.

necross25
19th August 2007, 7:18 PM
oh my favorite halo char is definitly master chief. but i prefer to call him his real name... for those who know what I am talking about are we allowed to call him that or is it considered a spoiler or something. P:S i would like to be a temple guard. i think it would be cool if you made some positions based on people in the books also. but it's just a suggestion might not work if we don't focus on the books as well as the games.

Natural Trainer
19th August 2007, 10:21 PM
originally posted by necross25: but i prefer to call him his real name... for those who know what I am talking about are we allowed to call him that or is it considered a spoiler or something.

Hi necross i have read 1 of the halo books forgot what it was called and im not sure if we are allowed to call him his real name your going to have to see mjolnir on that one. and also to every1 on this thread what time zones are you in im GMT.
Also i have a number of xbox 360 magazines all with the secrets and stuff of halo 3 so if you want to now anything ill loook in them.

what exatly is the the elephant i have seen the pic its like a personel vehicle carrier but all the info i find is in chinese (i think) does any1 have any info on it.

nubinator
20th August 2007, 6:28 AM
I have no clue what the Elephant even is :p

And can someone atleast post a link or something to where I can find Masterchiefs name.

[AceAussie]
20th August 2007, 9:20 AM
May I Join?
I have been a fan of Halo since i played the Demo version and i've got Halo one and Halo two elite version, I hope to preorder halo3 for legendary but i'll have to pay $200 for it =/ It's also one of the reasons I Will be getting a 360 alongside my Wii...

Natural Trainer
20th August 2007, 1:27 PM
heres a link to some of the new vehicles in Halo3 sorry for the foreign language couldn't find one in english.
http://www.xboxic.com/imgpop.php?path=/xbox-360/halo-3/7980004.jpg

found somthing on halo wikia heres the site http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Elephant

MJOLNIR
21st August 2007, 12:08 AM
hey everyone so i have got a topic
what do you think of the gravity hammer being a weildable weapon in halo 3
i think its gunna be so fun sinceyou send a wart hog flyin with is lol

nubinator
21st August 2007, 1:55 AM
Is the Elephant going to be useable online?? that thing is awesome :p

[AceAussie]
21st August 2007, 9:41 AM
I think All the weapons should be able to be used in the online and multiplayer world...

what do you think of the gravity hammer being a weildable weapon in halo 3
Also The Gravity Hammer sounds like a solid idea that will make the game a real challenge..

Natural Trainer
21st August 2007, 11:12 AM
im not sure but the elephant will be on multiplayer but only on 1 or 2 maps and the gravity hammer its big and bulky sure it's cool to crush enemies but theres one problem it needs close combat to work and remember theres a heck of a lot better projectile weaponry lying around unless it's used in a small corridor your as good as dead.

MJOLNIR
21st August 2007, 3:13 PM
AussieFan what position do you want? and does anyone know if coagultaion/blood gultch is gunna be in halo3 because if its not im gunna freak outand go berserk

necross25
21st August 2007, 4:01 PM
I think coagulation/blood gulch probably will be in halo 3 but under a different name with some small (but noticeable) differences. like for example zanzibar. They've renamed it last resort and it does look different but it resembles zanzibar very similairly. I.E theres still the wheel, the beach and the base. Oh ya i have never even heard of the gravity hammer. But i bet there will be some pretty fun multiplayer modes using it if it is allowed in multiplayer.

[AceAussie]
22nd August 2007, 9:28 AM
MJOLNIR, I'd be happy with the highest position i can get...

My favourite Halo Character...
Well thats a tough one, I love the Golden Elite and the one that looks like the Queen (From the Alien Movies) I like the Hunters and i love the comedy i get out of the Marines my favourite Marine is the Africian Americian one, but my overall Favourite character is the Gold Elite with the Sword, Me and my sister used to make him chase us and we said his our 'violent' Father, I was so happy that the Sword could be used in Halo2....

does anyone know if coagultaion/blood gultch is gunna be in halo3 because if its not im gunna freak outand go berserk
I wouldn't really know, since i'm not really sticking with the updates i want most of the game to be a suprise, But I'm sure there will be, It always has been because it's a good multi player level and Provides heaps of good combat opurtunities...

Natural Trainer
22nd August 2007, 2:30 PM
like with halo1 there was blood gultch and halo2 coagulation there is going to be map to replace them but with a difference right going to my xbox 360 mags ..........right looked through them but the only maps i see are shrine, vahalla(possibly the map to take over from coagulation) and epitaph there are more maps but the only ones i could remember.

MJOLNIR
22nd August 2007, 5:48 PM
there is only one temple guard possision left, just a note.
now what do you guys think of the brute shotgun?its powerful and dualweildable
and what do you think of the needler being more powerful then ever but losing its dualweilding capabielities
and finally the one that'll p*** you guys off the rocket launcher lost its lock-on im not sure what increases on it though?

Natural Trainer
23rd August 2007, 10:07 AM
The brute shotgun is it called mauler and also the brute spiker those babies are going to do some damage.

the lock on was awsome what a shame :'( but have you seen the missile pod that has lock on i think.

[AceAussie]
23rd August 2007, 12:20 PM
there is only one temple guard possision left, just a note.
now what do you guys think of the brute shotgun?its powerful and dualweildable
and what do you think of the needler being more powerful then ever but losing its dualweilding capabielities
and finally the one that'll p*** you guys off the rocket launcher lost its lock-on im not sure what increases on it though?
The Brute shotgun seems like a great idea, being able to dual wielding is als awesome...

I loved the fact the needler loses it's dual weilding abilities since it was my only way of beating the Brutes in number 2

And i just learnt about the rocket launcher thing and now it's going =/

Also might i ask how will the screen be split in co op? Vertically(Halo 2 style) or horizontally( Halo Style)
I'd perfer the origional way of screen gave each player heaps of vision...

MJOLNIR
23rd August 2007, 7:19 PM
^ it will be regular as Halo 1 & 2 their both horizontel exept one player will be the cheif the other will be the arbiter

Natural Trainer
23rd August 2007, 10:21 PM
whoa cool i was under the impression the two players would both be the cheif like in the other co-ops but that two main charecters being playable at the same time is kick *** but would master cheif still have his flashlight and arbiter his cloaking ability or would they strip him of it.

MJOLNIR
24th August 2007, 4:03 AM
^ im not sure we'll have to wait and see

Natural Trainer
24th August 2007, 11:27 AM
*new info* for the 4 player co-op 1st player= the cheif 2nd player= Arbiter 3rd and 4th players get to control 2 new elites 1 with a totally new armour.

Chelc
24th August 2007, 5:33 PM
MJOLNIR, Oracle6695 did not give you any permission to use his rules for the new club. You could at least credit him on the first page, because you didn't think up those rules yourself and basically stole them from him/the old club.

I suggest you credit him ASAP, or even better (or what he wants), take out the old rules and make up new ones yourself, because he's very upset about this, and I'm not even sure if he would want you using them even with credit. It's not very nice to steal rules and such from others, especially if they took a lot of time to make them. :/

So yeah - just a warning. If you don't credit him and/or take them out, another mod or I will, k? Thank you.

[AceAussie]
25th August 2007, 8:42 AM
*new info* for the 4 player co-op 1st player= the cheif 2nd player= Arbiter 3rd and 4th players get to control 2 new elites 1 with a totally new armour.
Omg Me and al my mates can all be in the Co-Op mode and finish the story..WOOT!!
Thats great news thanks..
*Tells Sister*
*She does happy Dance*

Natural Trainer
26th August 2007, 10:12 AM
hi about the 4 player co-op i have read the source i have got it from and what i can make out is it might only be if you use the online co-op mode but hopfully its not because the 2 new elite charecters look awsome.

MJOLNIR
28th August 2007, 6:12 PM
anyway halo 3's release is right around the corner go to gamestop.com and sign up for a sweepstakes to all this cool halo stuff
in other news the energy sword is now dual weildable
jk
so the brutes in halo 3 are gunna be as hard as hell cuz now they have sheilds similar to the ones the elites have. So in halo 2 they did not need them cuz their so big but now you have to fight the sheildd then the brutes and they are almost immune to shotguns and snipers. and now they arnt stupid now theyre smart and have stratigies they arre not the berserk guys who you use to know or who you could easily be able to out smart anymore they are now hard as hell

Natural Trainer
29th August 2007, 12:04 PM
the brutes are also remoddeled and based more on rhinos now other than monkey guerilla things

MJOLNIR
4th September 2007, 12:03 AM
ok lewss than a month b4 halo 3 comes out
i cannot believe that not a lot of ppl lyk halo i mwan seriously who doesnt like halo it was proven to be the best game ever. anyway ive been wondering is halo 3 going to be awsome? cuz if its not its gunna upset alot of ppl and bungie will be screwd

nubinator
4th September 2007, 4:15 AM
I don't even have a Xbox 360 :(

And I still hav'nt beaten Halo: CE or Halo 2 yet :(

Natural Trainer
4th September 2007, 5:11 PM
ofcourse its gonna be brilliant its halo but seriously massive maps deep storyline this is gonna be massive and with all the fuss its been drumming up i think it would create a war if it isn't any good

MJOLNIR
12th September 2007, 3:34 AM
only 2 weeks to go before the biggest game in gaming history will be realesd.
some ppl think the wii's super samsh brors will blow halo3 and that the ps3's rachet and clank game will blow halo outa the sky
i think halo3 will kill ssbb and will not only kill rachet and clank but will also kill the worthless piece of crap also known as the ps3

nubinator
12th September 2007, 4:42 PM
Halo 3 will pwn SSB.

Natural Trainer
12th September 2007, 7:02 PM
Halo 3 will be the biggest and best game in history its already become the most pre ordered game and Halo wars is coming out aswell.

[AceAussie]
13th September 2007, 3:37 PM
Judgeing by Sales of the Consoles Wii/360/PS3
SSBB will either tie with Halo 3 or just barely beat it, mainly because it's one game that every Wii owner wants, apart from a few, same with halo, It's just that few that will either Burn the Game or not want it =/
The PS3's Rachet and Clank, will get OWNED by Halo, It's simply impossible for that game to sell more than the actual console has sold...

Natural Trainer
15th September 2007, 6:40 PM
because of halo 3 all my friends in my comprhensive school are trying to buy 360's just for halo3 and thats about 20+consoles trying to be bought and if thats only in a tiny mountain town with a pop. of about 6000 imagine whats goin on everywhere else

nubinator
15th September 2007, 9:34 PM
I'm still trying to get a Xbox 360 :(

I just beat halo 2 about 3 days ago so now I'm even more excited :(:p

Yuxie
15th September 2007, 9:45 PM
I wanna join, I love playing Halo ever since my friend showed it to me 2 years ago.
BTW, I do not own an Xbox360, and a Xbox Live account. I have completed Halo: Combat Evolved, and Halo 2. Halo: Combat Evolved was more enjoyable than Halo 2. Even though graphix sux. My favorite Covenant class: Grunt, let's face it squeaky pwns.

[AceAussie]
16th September 2007, 6:26 AM
because of halo 3 all my friends in my comprhensive school are trying to buy 360's just for halo3 and thats about 20+consoles trying to be bought and if thats only in a tiny mountain town with a pop. of about 6000 imagine whats goin on everywhere else

The Same will happen when SSBB comes out, My friends are trying to get a Wii already for the game even though it's not out yet or close to it yet =/

6000, you must be lucky, I live in an area that has around 1,000,000 people...

Also don't take it wrong, i love Halo, I just think that SSBB will sell better than it in the long run...
But heck they could be even maybe 100 to 500 units off :D

Natural Trainer
16th September 2007, 5:11 PM
The Same will happen when SSBB comes out, My friends are trying to get a Wii already for the game even though it's not out yet or close to it yet =/

6000, you must be lucky, I live in an area that has around 1,000,000 people...

Also don't take it wrong, i love Halo, I just think that SSBB will sell better than it in the long run...
But heck they could be even maybe 100 to 500 units off :D

What i was saying everyone i know has never even spoke about ssbb they haven't even talked about the wii to them the best consoles are xbox360 and ps3 the wii will be mentioned only once every couple of conversations and even that is to say that they don't like it.

[AceAussie]
17th September 2007, 11:36 AM
What i was saying everyone i know has never even spoke about ssbb they haven't even talked about the wii to them the best consoles are xbox360 and ps3 the wii will be mentioned only once every couple of conversations and even that is to say that they don't like it.

Well, Thats a one track place...
Do you own a Wii?
I do, but no 360 :'(
which is my next purchase Console wise :D

MJOLNIR
18th September 2007, 4:11 PM
ok im here to stop the fued i created now everyone here agrees that the ps3 and all games exept heavenly sword suck. now halo3 will win out of these 3 games heres why...
rachet and clank: do i even have to say it?
ssbb: its for the wii, the stores do not get very many wiis so neither do ppl
halo3:its for the xbox 360 which is a reasonable price, easy to get and halo3 just rox!
any way howmany ppl saw the halo3 trailer on TV it was kinda a teaser i think but what do you think

nubinator
18th September 2007, 4:39 PM
The one with the girl laying down on the grass gazing at stars? That one was okay.

MJOLNIR
18th September 2007, 10:01 PM
no that one was the store one the TV on is with action figures and the cheif is being help by a brute then he lifts up his head with a plasma grenade in hand. thene it says beleive instead of finish the fight and goes to the halo 3 9-25-07

[AceAussie]
19th September 2007, 8:33 AM
ok im here to stop the fued i created now everyone here agrees that the ps3 and all games exept heavenly sword suck. now halo3 will win out of these 3 games heres why...
rachet and clank: do i even have to say it?
ssbb: its for the wii, the stores do not get very many wiis so neither do ppl
halo3:its for the xbox 360 which is a reasonable price, easy to get and halo3 just rox!
any way howmany ppl saw the halo3 trailer on TV it was kinda a teaser i think but what do you think
I was just looking at it rationally, I like both SSB and Halo but which i like better i'd have to say SSB, I've been waiting for the next instalment ever since Melee was finished, But Halo is an Amazing game, I do however agree with you on Rachet and Clank I hate the series and i don't see whats so good about it...

Natural Trainer
19th September 2007, 5:50 PM
i have seen most of the trailers but have any of you seen the live action ones

[AceAussie]
20th September 2007, 11:24 AM
i have seen most of the trailers but have any of you seen the live action ones

Thats when you're playing correct?
If so yes, it looks amazing, i am usually found watching the Ads on the TV in EB games, They should do it for BRAWL though...aswel as Halo

Natural Trainer
20th September 2007, 4:33 PM
Thats when you're playing correct?
If so yes, it looks amazing, i am usually found watching the Ads on the TV in EB games, They should do it for BRAWL though...aswel as Halo

live action means real people real everything

nubinator
20th September 2007, 4:44 PM
I just saw that commercial yesterday. It was kind of... weird o.0

I think it could confuse alot of n00bs who havn't heard of halo/2 to thinking its a action figure game :p

Natural Trainer
27th September 2007, 7:53 PM
soz for not postin in a few days but like the rest of u im sure uve bin spillin cuvy *** all ova the place is it me or is da game kinda short and flood easier to beat

p.s: the pure flood are awsome

Dragon_Reborn
28th September 2007, 5:01 PM
May I join?As for the position,I would probably have to go with Temple Guard or where ever you need me.

[AceAussie]
29th September 2007, 9:55 AM
I Managed to play Halo 3 yesterday
all i can say is
AMAZING!
I'm buying a 360 once i get a Job

Natural Trainer
21st December 2007, 4:40 PM
Is this club still going???????

pokemanic123
20th January 2008, 3:08 AM
Can I join the halo fan club? I want to be a drone because I have been a fan of the Halo series since the first Halo.

Natural Trainer
20th January 2008, 2:30 PM
pokemanic123 sure you can join but u r goin to hv to w8 till mjolnir to come online to make it official and plus the club has got quiet of late.

COME ON GUYS start bringin this club bck to life.

P.S. Halo 3 is awsome the campaign was kick asss and the multiplayer is the best i have ever played.

saddamsdevil
20th January 2008, 3:29 PM
I would love to join aswell.

I've been a halo fan since back when Halo1 was just released.

Natural Trainer
21st January 2008, 7:57 PM
saddamsdevil sure you can join but as i said to pokemanic123 for ure name to be added to the list on front page you will have to w8 MJOLNIR to log on but congrats you are the newest member of Halo fan club 2.0.

Natural Trainer
21st January 2008, 8:11 PM
saddamsdevil sure you can join but you are going to have to wait for MJOLNIR to log on and then he can add ure names to the front page.

P.S: what position do u wnt?

saddamsdevil
21st January 2008, 8:57 PM
saddamsdevil sure you can join but you are going to have to wait for MJOLNIR to log on and then he can add ure names to the front page.

P.S: what position do u wnt?
Just place me anywhere, I'm here for the discussion, not ranking :P

omega-Quad-X
22nd January 2008, 4:06 AM
hey i got halo 3 :D my gamer tag is hexios if u want a battle send me a message ok