PDA

View Full Version : Will Misty ever perform in pokemon contest?

mr mime jr.
8th August 2007, 7:07 AM
i mean everyone has to try new things. both ash and brock both tried the contests

deathseer
8th August 2007, 7:09 AM
sorry.misty is dead.no contests for her.if it was introduced earlier then she would have had a sot at it .but oh well

Prio
8th August 2007, 7:09 AM
She's a gym leader now, no.

Mandi.
8th August 2007, 7:19 AM
Why would she? She's not going to be in many episodes when she shows up again.

Sir Devious
8th August 2007, 8:15 AM
She isn't going to come back for long enough. She is a gym leader. She loves her job, why would she consider another one?

Satoshi
8th August 2007, 8:51 AM
She would if she was in the main cast. Which she isn't.

*Beating dead cow. Like everyone else*

Venusaur Master
8th August 2007, 10:54 AM
I very much think it wont happen

chorusco
8th August 2007, 10:58 AM
Nope
She Will Always Be A Gym Leader I Think

morefirepokemon
15th August 2007, 7:15 PM
nope shes a gym leader not a coudinator

Light-The-Archangel
15th August 2007, 7:18 PM
I don't think we'll see Misty in the T.v Show anymore. :(

futuramagirl
15th August 2007, 7:18 PM
May and Dawn are co-ordinators, I think they should stay as co-ordanators. Just like Misty is a gym-leader so she should stay as one.

Cenzo
15th August 2007, 7:19 PM
I don't think we'll see Misty in the T.v Show anymore. :(

She'll be back. No she won't, that's not her schtick.

Korobooshi Kojiro
15th August 2007, 7:21 PM
Considering that most Co-Ordinators (Juan, Kengo, Drew) have also been pretty decent at battling, and most Gym Trainers (Brock, Ash) were good at Contests, I'm sure Misty could enter and probably do pretty well...now, I don't say she'll become a CoOrdinator but seeing her try a Contest would be neat.

Really, I don't get the whole Trainers =/= Co-Ordinators thing. They both train Pokemon and enter battles, just with slight rule differences.

Ash6K
15th August 2007, 11:09 PM
I've seen a lot of people saying she should "stick" with being a gym leader but I think the question is really asking if she's could try it as a one time thing like Ash and Brock.

If she had the chance (like she comes back for a while meets Dawn and does a practice contest or somethin), then it could happen. Unlikely it would happen but I don't see why she can't try a contest you know...

CyberCubed
15th August 2007, 11:54 PM
I don't see Misty ever being in a Contest. What are they to do, have her show up in Sinnoh just to battle Dawn in a Contest? Nah.

Considering Misty never even got to battle May, I doubt she'll get to battle Dawn either. Much less in a Contest which Misty has no interest in.

May Ketchum
16th August 2007, 12:13 AM
Misty had her run, it's over for her, and so with May, Dawn has her time in the sun, she might end up being the main-main character, if Ash just collaspes down the strech. I don't hate Ash, I just like Dawn better

May Ketchum
16th August 2007, 12:14 AM
Misty had her run, it's over for her, and so with May, Dawn has her time in the sun, she might end up being the main-main character, if Ash just collaspes down the strech. I don't hate Ash, I just like Dawn better

Pearl's Perap
16th August 2007, 3:37 AM
Maybe if Misty wasn't dead and gone then yes, she would have probably entered a contest just to try it out, but, reality check, she's back in Cerulean City, doing what she does best.

Granted, I'm not saying she WOULDN'T perform in a contest, she's just, not important enough and she would obviously be too busy, what with being a major league gym leader and such...

thunderblade12
16th August 2007, 8:11 AM
she might get some cameos, but she wont be around long enough to be in a contest

Ancax
16th August 2007, 8:13 AM
Fun idea, but chances are it will not happen. Wat we will see with 99 percent chance happening, is May coming back around the Rocks to evolve Eevee.

Also, do you think May got a new outfit? I wanna see it :)

Reign G
16th August 2007, 9:20 AM
May's outfit would probably be her Emerald clothes...But then again, the only Rock would be Ice Rock, since they passed Moss Rock, and there they'd havet to dress warmly...Maybe when they go into the Center or something she'll be in Emerald clothes.

As for the topic. Short answer: No.

Long answer: SHe's been gone 5 years. So hell no.

Prio
16th August 2007, 9:28 AM

Your user name depicts that you where a fanboy of May.