PDA

View Full Version : Least favorite Trap?

bookist
8th August 2007, 3:09 PM
mine is pitfall. Took me forever to get gengar through murky cave.

Dummy
8th August 2007, 4:13 PM
Mines grimy, I hate when they turn my pikachus scope lens into grimy food.

U DIE TONIGHT
9th August 2007, 8:59 AM
The pp reducing one. I pretty much rely on my moves and i hate it when you lose your pp and then get killed by a poke that move would have killed. I actually like the pitfall trap. Lets me go down a free floor. :D

Garmmon
9th August 2007, 9:59 AM
My least favourite is the PP-Zero Trap. Annoying, shows up when you least want them, ...

Others that irritate me include Explosion Trap (especially near a nice item or a Kecleon Shop >.>) and Poison Trap. I just love the Pitfall Trap sometimes. XD

blindskater
9th August 2007, 10:06 AM
I hate all of them.

My least favorite one would probably be the sticky trap. Usually when I try to recuit bosses, my friend bow will become sticky.

mario_fan
10th August 2007, 6:54 PM
i really hate the confuse(scince i usually go alone in dungons i kinda like the pit fall trap)

Shine
11th August 2007, 5:15 AM
I'd have to go with PP Zero, makes those Max elixirs go down the drain

Opal Armaldo
11th August 2007, 6:03 AM
PP Zero. Anything that gets rid of moves is awful. Even the seal traps bug me.

ShinyManafi
11th August 2007, 8:06 AM
PP Zero and Sticky. Sticky just always happen to get my most needed items.

Crasher
11th August 2007, 11:56 AM
I hate all of them.

My least favorite one would probably be the sticky trap. Usually when I try to recuit bosses, my friend bow will become sticky.

Thats how I feel as well. I was going to recruit Ho-Oh and it became sticky. Good thing I had a spare one on me....

Mr. Marill
14th August 2007, 11:46 AM
Mine is PP zero trap. I was in mt. Faraway and steeped on 4 of them, and I forgot to bring my Elexirs -_- so I was annhialated by Ho-Oh.

May Ketchum
16th August 2007, 5:32 PM
PP Zero, Sticky, Grimer and EXPLOSION traps ! I hate all 4 of them

Bungy2
20th August 2007, 11:31 PM
PP-Zero. Especially with pokemon with only a few damaging moves

PsychedelicJellyfish
21st August 2007, 12:33 AM
Definitely sticky. It ruined my attempts to get through the Silver Trench about 10 times.

mewfanforlife
21st August 2007, 2:08 AM
PP Zero, Sticky, and the traps that explode.

RampagingRamphardos
23rd August 2007, 7:39 PM
Item to poke.Especally when I'm robbing a Kecleon..>.>;

suicune_dancer
24th August 2007, 3:01 PM
PP Zero or Sticky. They drive me insane! >_<

munchlaxboy
24th August 2007, 3:04 PM
The PP reducing one. I depise it. It makes it almost impossible to get though long dungeons.

*umbreon*masta*1*1*
24th August 2007, 9:01 PM
grimy then stinky...I always step on them...well I used to...put up IQ up really high.Im a charazart that dont activate traps when I stand on them and I can walk on water ^^

jakofalltrades
25th August 2007, 4:33 PM
I reelly hate grimy and sticky because I was going down magma cavern for my fight with groudon when I landed on a sticky trap and my x-ray specs were stickied and later on I stepped on a grimy trap and 3 apples went bad. stepped on another one and 1 apple and 2 oran berries went bad! so I had one oran berry when i faced groudon! (Luckily I had been training and defeated him with only using the one oran berry)

FireFalcon
26th August 2007, 9:29 AM
sticky and grimy are really irritating in the bigger dungeons

thelittlelegend
29th August 2007, 2:29 PM
The pp zero i hate that one so much i could blow up the whole dungeon

Charziken
30th August 2007, 7:15 AM
Alone: None of the traps bother me. Not even the PP Down or Grimey ones bother me. Hell, I actually don't mind eating Grimey Food, and the Grimey trap rarely affects me.

Recruiting someone I want: Pitfall, because I always dodge them but I don't all ways notice them so I lose whoever is directly behind me. (Lost a Regi to one T.T)

tinypearl32
3rd September 2007, 7:30 PM
I detest the sticky traps; it REALLY makes me mad when my cleanse orbs get sticky... and my reviver seeds...

FerreTrip
22nd September 2007, 1:23 AM
Sticky and Grimy. Abso-freakin-lutely sticky; IT IS THE OOEY-GOOEY DIARRHEIC SPAWN OF THE DEVIL. The problem with this game is that you lose so much valuable stuff...it was harrowing before I learned to prioritize items and got a few spares.