PDA

View Full Version : Do Non-Electric TYPE Pokemon contain electricity

Pete the Unstoppable
9th August 2007, 4:31 AM
For those of you who have seen the Legend of Thunder you are familiar with the Miracle Crystal and what it does, but I have a question, it attracts anything electrical, so would it attract a Pokemon such as Gengar, it isn't electric type but it can use Thunderbolt. Then again I guess you can use Electric Attacks without being electric, such as Sasuke with Chidori, the problem is that this isn't Naruto. It didn't attract Any non electric TYPE pokemon in the episode but I don't know if that means it doesn't, I'm not 100% sure but I don't think they have electricity in them, because there was a scene with a Teddiursa and Ursaring and they can use ThunderPunch and they weren't attracted by the Miracle Crystal. I think they can just munipulate electricity but I don't think that its part of them.

chorusco
9th August 2007, 9:29 AM
I Doubt It Because You Didnt See Any Non-Electric Pokemon Get Attraced Were There?

Kazuki Mirai
9th August 2007, 9:54 AM
Well, in that Winstrate episode, Victor (the father) said that his Zigzagoon that knows Thunderbolt is their power source or something like that.

chorusco
9th August 2007, 11:15 AM
Plus The Reason They Used That Magnet Thing Was To Get Raikou And Raikou Only Protects Electric Pokemon So Maybe They Built Something That Only Attracts Electric Pokemon :/

Heracross
9th August 2007, 11:17 AM
Well, although other types can learn electric attacks, it could just be that electric types themselves are inherently sensitive to electrical disturbances and such while other pokémon are not.

chorusco
9th August 2007, 11:29 AM
Well, although other types can learn electric attacks, it could just be that electric types themselves are inherently sensitive to electrical disturbances and such while other pokémon are not.

Yeah That Could Be The Reason

Geostomp
11th August 2007, 2:23 AM
If pokemon are anything like real animals, then all of them have some minuet electrical charges in them.

thunderblade12
11th August 2007, 7:52 AM
If pokemon are anything like real animals, then all of them have some minuet electrical charges in them

but then so would ash and the other human characters

morefirepokemon
17th August 2007, 3:52 AM
id bet it only attracts electric, they have exces amounts because ther bodys filled with it, i dont think itd attract a linoone knowing t-bolt