PDA

View Full Version : help with lv ing up

mario_fan
9th August 2007, 12:49 PM
how is it even posible to lv up a pokemon in dungon to lv 100?

its very hard to lv up and coon grats to those who own a lv hundred pokemonits easy in r/b/g/y r/s/e/fr/lg and d/p

Shine
9th August 2007, 1:13 PM
Two reasons:
1/ Western cave, where the enemies can give up to 1990 exp each (if you like linked moves)
2/ Silver Trench and the one-room monster houses.

Western Cave is a lot better than Silver Trench, though.

davidone10
9th August 2007, 2:45 PM
Or you could use the wondermail generator and get as many joy seeds as you want.

mario_fan
9th August 2007, 3:44 PM
hmm i just started playing(i had the game scince it came out im just playing again)and im on the buried relic i dont think i have wesern cave can u tell me how i get it if i dont have it

Garmmon
9th August 2007, 5:19 PM
After you've completed Solar Cave, you'll get the Mirage Pokemon event and stuff...and yar. After you've defeated Ho-oh and told Spinda about it, and also recruited Ho-oh I believe, you'll get an event when you wake up. Blastoise and Charizard are in this cutscene thing, and being defeated. You get to the Pokemon Square, and Blastoise and Charizard will talk about a Pokemon who was born to fight (Mewtwo). Western Cave will then be unlocked.

bookist
9th August 2007, 5:51 PM
if you have read and bglue send a team to blue with all blastoise lvl 100s. I think that gives around 20000 exp per trip

ninjascyther
11th August 2007, 1:01 PM
Yes it takes way to long to level up in mystery dungeon compared to the normal RPG pokemon games. Hopefully it could be more balanced in MD2.

I always used western cave spending the most time in floors 50-60 (venusaur, alakazam, tyranitar and feraligatr) and 89 -98 for blastiose and charizard. 40-49 with absol and skarmory are quite good too. ;123;

mario_fan
11th August 2007, 8:10 PM
i died like 3 times in fiery field i dont think i would last inwestern cave (strongest pokes magneton lv 41 blazeken 41 swampert 41 ) i checked out the wonder mail generater it seems a little too good to be true any draw backs?

Mr. Marill
17th August 2007, 10:07 AM
I haven't got to Western Cave yet, but I beat Firey Field at lvl 35. With alot of Reviver Seeds :)

Shine
17th August 2007, 11:18 AM
i died like 3 times in fiery field i dont think i would last inwestern cave (strongest pokes magneton lv 41 blazeken 41 swampert 41 ) i checked out the wonder mail generater it seems a little too good to be true any draw backs?

None that I know of.

Well, by the time you actually reach western cave, you'll be at a much higher level, so don't worry about it too much right now.

Mr. Marill
17th August 2007, 12:13 PM
BTW, you have to recruit Ho-Oh. I beat him but never got him cuz I had too much members and i didn't get the western cave

ninjascyther
19th August 2007, 7:04 AM
i checked out the wonder mail generater it seems a little too good to be true any draw backs?

It doesnt do anything actually bad to your game, it just depends on your morals, because it is cheating. If you dont care then there is no draw backs. ;123;

Jonah
19th August 2007, 10:29 PM
It is NOT cheating.

Use the WonderMail Generator, it makes life much easier. Only drawback is sore fingers from entering all that Wondermail.

I've got 1 level 100, and through stato boosters and Life Seeds/Sitrus Berries, it's maxxed out in all stats - 999 HP and 255 in everything else.

Oh, and Fiery Field was very easy for me (I think I used a level 50 Swampert).

Garmmon
20th August 2007, 11:18 AM
It may not be cheat codes or anything, but it is still cheating. As in, you can use all that Wondermail to get lots of Joy seeds, whatever, whatever. But if you played the game as how you would do normally, you would not be able to get that quantity of items unless you really go out and collect them.

The wondermail is generated anyway, not actual wondermail your friends give you or something. It's like generating cheats, in the form of wondermail. Even if you don't see it as cheating, I do.

And no, there are no actual drawbacks, except for what Jonah stated. One will get tired after entering too much wondermail.

Mr. Marill
20th August 2007, 11:25 AM
Sorry to bother, I'm useless but- What is a Life Seed?

Garmmon
20th August 2007, 11:31 AM
A Life Seed increases HP by 3 when eaten.

Jonah
20th August 2007, 2:05 PM
Hey, I got the statoboosters without Wondermail. And Sitrus Berries are in Buried Relic, and Life Seeds are in some dungeon walls (I have MAX IQ, thus I can use Super-Mobile), and you don't need to use Wondermail to get those at all.

OK. How about I don't say it isn't cheating, and you don't say it is cheating, and we don't get into a huge fight. 'k?