PDA

View Full Version : Ash gets an amazing amount of hatred.

Geostomp
10th August 2007, 4:11 PM
On sites I go to that discuss the Pokemon anime, I always see at minimun four different threads hating on Ash and demanding that he get replaced with May/game/manga characters.

I gotta know, why do people hate the guy the anime was always meant to revolve around so much?

Korobooshi Kojiro
10th August 2007, 4:27 PM
The thing that bothers me is they want him to get replaced with Brendan , who had 10 seconds of screen time, or Jimmy, who got one special and was pretty simmilar to Ash already.

Soulworage717
10th August 2007, 5:29 PM
Isn't that suppose to be a GOOD thing? I personally wanted Brendan more in the anime. Not just a throwaway character that got 10 seconds in a movie.

Will Lucas appear in the anime? PLACE YOUR BETS NOW.

CyberCubed
10th August 2007, 6:47 PM
Oh please, Ash doesn't get any more hate than the other characters.

And besides, most complaing about Ash ended when AG began when he started actually having a powerful team unlike the unevolved stuff he had in Johto.

TeddiUrsa
10th August 2007, 6:57 PM

And besides, most complaing about Ash ended when AG began when he started actually having a powerful team unlike the unevolved stuff he had in Johto.

His team isn´t the problem. It´s just..well Satoshi.

He lost his spunk after Kanto ended I think. Well, maybe in the OI-saga..but after that he became kinda stale. I miss his cocky attitude from early on. They never do anythink interesting with him anymore outside of most gym battle episode. The "Musashi uses Aipom"-episode is a nice example of a more interesting satoshi to me, but really..how ofter does this happen?

But the same thing would happen with ever other male-maincharacter. As Kojiro said, Kenta wasn´t THAT different from Satoshi.

Korobooshi Kojiro
10th August 2007, 7:02 PM
Isn't that suppose to be a GOOD thing? I personally wanted Brendan more in the anime.

Why? What did he do to make him a good character?

Or Lucas? He's the DP male, but besides that you can't say how good a character he'd be till you saw him in the Anime.

Lil Brother
10th August 2007, 7:25 PM
Well... I wouldn't want Brendan or Lucas to replace Ash but it's be nice to see them appear. o.o; Their female counterparts are main characters, why can't they be developed as more than character designs and appear as recurring characters or something?

Baam
10th August 2007, 7:29 PM
who would want to hate ash?

B-MAN
11th August 2007, 1:13 AM
^^^^
Well me for one, I got tired of ash since hoenn, i was hoping he was going to get replaced. I want more of Jimmy! More Typholosion! More Special Characters! I mean come on, just a little bit more variety pokemon.

Geostomp
11th August 2007, 2:19 AM
^^^^
Well me for one, I got tired of ash since hoenn, i was hoping he was going to get replaced. I want more of Jimmy! More Typholosion! More Special Characters! I mean come on, just a little bit more variety pokemon.

Yeah! Let's replace Ash with a more generic version of himself just to see a fire-breathing wolverine/weasle. I'm sure that wouldn't suck.

Mythic Mist
11th August 2007, 6:24 AM
Kenta's more manly. He would make the show sexier.

Reign G
11th August 2007, 7:47 AM
The fug? Yah, someone constantly shouting corny lines "High paw!" and "You rock, you rule!" would make the show better...

...Not that Ash's new "I hear ya" is any better...

Ever since Johto, I've wanted them to replace Ash's travelling group with both of the playable characters from that region, not just the girl... Jimmy and Marina, May and Brendan, Lukas and Dawn...

Anyway, on the topic of Ash...I understand why alot of people hate him. Because he doesn't do what they want him to do. It's impossible to please the Pokemon fanbase.

thunderblade12
11th August 2007, 7:50 AM
ash is a generic shonen hero...same as any character that might potentially replace him.

Satoshi
11th August 2007, 7:50 AM
^^^^
I admit, I would've liked to see him be the main character in Jouto and see Satoshi as a secluded mountain hermit.

... But to see him be the main character now is the worst idea ever. I can understand Kouki, but Kenta?

The fug? Yah, someone constantly shouting corny lines "High paw!" and "You rock, you rule!" would make the show better...

...Not that Ash's new "I hear ya" is any better...
japan n0 kare 4 america

Ever since Johto, I've wanted them to replace Ash's travelling group with both of the playable characters from that region, not just the girl... Jimmy and Marina, May and Brendan, Lukas and Dawn...
Same.

Charlord
11th August 2007, 5:15 PM
first of all mytic mist, ur weird, second of all ash is trashed a lot on these forums and he's my favorite character on the show, really, ash is awesome

Geostomp
15th August 2007, 9:44 PM
The reason I brought this up is because it's difficult to have any discussion about him here or anywhere else without someone claiming he sucks because he doesn't follow all game rules, because he doesn't evolve all his pokemon, because he doesn't mindlessly catch everything he sees, because he doesn't catch Legendaries, because his Pikachu is Gamesharked, and (the favorite of Gamefaqs) because he's the "DEM Lord" due to not every battle going exactly as they would like (some wanting him to lose horribly and have him and his pokemon tortured and killed, I'm not making this up).

Then there are those so wrapped up in game rules that they see themselves as being so much better than all of the anime characters that the fact that they do things unlike the game says it must be "DEM" or "cheating". They then claim that they could beat everyone because they made their bits of game data beat other people's bits of data by making sure their numbers are better than anyone else's.

Charlord
16th August 2007, 12:05 AM
The reason I brought this up is because it's difficult to have any discussion about him here or anywhere else without someone claiming he sucks because he doesn't follow all game rules, because he doesn't evolve all his pokemon, because he doesn't mindlessly catch everything he sees, because he doesn't catch Legendaries, because his Pikachu is Gamesharked, and (the favorite of Gamefaqs) because he's the "DEM Lord" due to not every battle going exactly as they would like (some wanting him to lose horribly and have him and his pokemon tortured and killed, I'm not making this up).

Then there are those so wrapped up in game rules that they see themselves as being so much better than all of the anime characters that the fact that they do things unlike the game says it must be "DEM" or "cheating". They then claim that they could beat everyone because they made their bits of game data beat other people's bits of data by making sure their numbers are better than anyone else's.

i know, it's annoying how people always complain about him

Blaziryu
16th August 2007, 1:56 AM
The reason why Ash is getting an amazing of hatred is because he acts like a rookie, yet he isn't rookie anymore. Plus, he never evolve his Pokemon that really need to evolve in order for him to defeat strong & skillful trainers like Shinji.

Geostomp
16th August 2007, 4:19 AM
The reason why Ash is getting an amazing of hatred is because he acts like a rookie, yet he isn't rookie anymore. Plus, he never evolve his Pokemon that really need to evolve in order for him to defeat strong & skillful trainers like Shinji.

He makes mistakes fairly rarely now. People just love to harp on them when they do show up.

As for evolution, Ash cannot just make a pokemon evolve. It's not like he can make them battle until they rise to a high enough level like in the games. A trainer in the anime really has no say in when it happens.

Also the anime has been trying to hammer the point home that evolution isn't everything. When trained enough, an unevolved pokemon can be just as strong as an evolved one. The anime isn't just stats and levels like the games are.

Otter16
16th August 2007, 4:25 AM
I want to see Lucus be Dawn's rivial and Brandon be May's rivial. I wonder if that blond boy will get to be Dawn's rivial or if he will at least get screen time.

May Ketchum
16th August 2007, 3:12 PM
He'll end up being replaced by Dawn or someone and he won't be talked about for the rest of the series

Geostomp
16th August 2007, 5:26 PM
^I know you like Dawn and all, but you really overestimate her.

She's not more skilled than Ash, she doesn't have better pokemon than him, and she isn't even in the running to become main character.

The whole show is about Ash's journey, despite recent focus on the new female group members. He won't get replaced until the anime ends or reboots with all new characters.

May Ketchum
16th August 2007, 6:00 PM
I'm just saying, Ash makes all the nooby mistakes you except from an unpolished rookie, not a weathered veteran like he is

Charlord
16th August 2007, 10:17 PM
ash will never be replaced by dawn, he doesn't make doesn't make mistakes all the time, only occasionly like everyone

Cackles
17th August 2007, 3:28 AM
The main reason he annoyed me in the beginning was because his wardrobe was so atrocious, but now that's been improved he's a little bit better.

supersean
17th August 2007, 4:21 AM
Ehm Otter, offtopic? ;)
I prefer Ash not evolving some Pokemon, I mean, how could Ash have a Pokemon with flowers at his neck (Meganium) or a Turtle with hills and trees on his back (Torterra). I really couldn't see that on him. The anime and the games are seperate things that don't follow the same rules. I mean, how would it be to have every so many battles a screen with +2 Speed pop up and Brock saying that Ash should give his Bayleaf more Special Attack EVs and he should train on Gastly's instead? If you don't like the show, don't watch it.

octoboy
19th August 2007, 2:45 AM
I do agree that Ash gets way too much hatred. I think some people are just mad at him because he claims catching legendaries is wrong, meaning they did something wrong in catching the pokemon which they find essential to victory.

I also agree with those who say people complain too much because they don't understand that the anime has a different battle system from the games.

Though I must say, I did find it a bit unfair that Brendan got so little showing. What bugged me is that the female avatar got to be a main character twice in a row and the males got practically nothing. I know you'll all give the argument of pokemon needing a "feminine touch", but man, why not get a female Max or something?

Cenzo
19th August 2007, 3:23 AM

Dude, he gets more hate than Misty, May, and Dawn combined! Seriously, there was a thread about killing him off! I hate that, Ash is cool.

octoboy
19th August 2007, 8:46 AM
Personally, the only thing that bugs me about Ash is his favouring pikachu. Though that, like many other things has changed. At least that's the situation in Hoenn/battle frontier. The other pokemon did get attention as well.

eimajamie
19th August 2007, 3:23 PM
I'd personally like to see Jimmy get his own spin-off show with Marina and Jackson/Vincent. I always wanted to see how that love triangle turned out. and instead of Jessie and James, they could have Atilla and Hun, but I'd miss Meowth

Abraace
19th August 2007, 4:08 PM
I dunno...I think Ash has been recieving less hatred since he's gone to Hoenn, seeing as how he doesn't destroy as many ground Pokemon with thundershock as he used to in the Kanto/Johto region.

Although, if they hate Ash for that reason, May deserves as much hatred for her Squirtle being able to counter Banette's Thunder with a bubble attack or managing to beat Brock's Marshtomp, an evolved pokemon who has travelled with him for longer than Eevee existed, had been in more battles and hit Eevee about...6 more times than Eevee managed to hit it, yet it still somehow won.

Dammit...this threads made me realise how much I hate May, not Ash.

Charlord
19th August 2007, 4:35 PM
hey, i like may, she's cool,

Abraace
19th August 2007, 4:45 PM
As do many people. I personally don't however. It's all about different opinions, but the common opinion for Ash seems to be quite negative despite the fact his strategies haven't been as awful as of recent.

Geostomp
19th August 2007, 10:41 PM
I dunno...I think Ash has been recieving less hatred since he's gone to Hoenn, seeing as how he doesn't destroy as many ground Pokemon with thundershock as he used to in the Kanto/Johto region.

Although, if they hate Ash for that reason, May deserves as much hatred for her Squirtle being able to counter Banette's Thunder with a bubble attack or managing to beat Brock's Marshtomp, an evolved pokemon who has travelled with him for longer than Eevee existed, had been in more battles and hit Eevee about...6 more times than Eevee managed to hit it, yet it still somehow won.

Dammit...this threads made me realise how much I hate May, not Ash.

That's what I've said. Ash gets blasted for everything he does while May's Contests were so full of complete BS that it was hard to see how anybody could think of them as official anything and she gets praise for them.

It's not that people hate Ash that gets me. It's the double standards that really floor me.

BCVM22
19th August 2007, 10:45 PM
All the little kids wish that it were them in the show and not Ash so the show could become their own personal fanfiction (note: this is also the cause for most people's hatred of Misty/May/Dawn/what have you). When told how impossible that is, they take out their frustrations with fantasies about killing him off. That'd be most of it, I imagine.

pokekid1
19th August 2007, 11:09 PM
The only annoying thing with Ash is him giving out commands to other experience trainers like when Paul was fighting Roark. I like that Ash doesn't evolve his pokemon unless they want to and if they did then it would take away from actually caring about pokemon and just getting stronger pokemon. The anime was meant to be different than the pokemon games.

Phantom_Bugsy
20th August 2007, 4:18 AM
Because no one ever shuts up about him. The fangirls like worship him, but he's boring now. He's nothing special anymore :/ And he's like every generic anime hero in my eyes.

Korobooshi Kojiro
20th August 2007, 4:47 AM
The ironic thing is the usual "ASH IS DUMB THREAD!" is made by people with horrid spelling and grammar.

I dunno.

-Starly-
20th August 2007, 11:04 PM
The ironic thing is the usual "ASH IS DUMB THREAD!" is made by people with horrid spelling and grammar.

I dunno.
Lol like this? (http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=925601&topic=37533832)

Anyways, most Ash bashers are usually basing him off how he doesn't know everything about battling. I remember Franky's post on how the shonen protagonist is reflected on the viewers in that the viewers wouldn't know everything until revealed to them. The problem is, most of those that bash Ash (and the animé in general) tend to think about how the games are and how they could easily find out things through the Internet. (which hasn't been shown in the animé, bar the Shellos episode).

Redeevee
20th August 2007, 11:59 PM
On sites I go to that discuss the Pokemon anime, I always see at minimun four different threads hating on Ash and demanding that he get replaced with May/game/manga characters.

I gotta know, why do people hate the guy the anime was always meant to revolve around so much?

cause he's a souless peice of cardboard. How long has he been around? LONG time. And he is still a crap n00b!!! He battles awfully, and catches NOTHING!!!! He's just a bad character.

Rex Kamex
21st August 2007, 12:08 AM
I don't get why some people want Lucas to come on the show with Ash still the main character (if he is still the main character). Ash, for the most part, is dressed just like him, so he is the Lucas character.

How long has he been around? LONG time. And he is still a crap n00b!!! He battles awfully, and catches NOTHING!!!! He's just a bad character.

Where'd you get that idea?

-Starly-
21st August 2007, 12:12 AM
Don't mind him; he's just a Pokémon animé basher. I remember he made a topic in which he he said he liked to troll the Pokémon Animé board.

octoboy
21st August 2007, 5:55 AM
IAlthough, if they hate Ash for that reason, May deserves as much hatred for her Squirtle being able to counter Banette's Thunder with a bubble attack or managing to beat Brock's Marshtomp, an evolved pokemon who has travelled with him for longer than Eevee existed, had been in more battles and hit Eevee about...6 more times than Eevee managed to hit it, yet it still somehow won.

Well, that has nothing to do with experience, it has to do with who gets the most love from the writers, who is obviously May. The writers don't care for Brock at all. And they would rather cute lil' eevee get a win than a big goofy salamander (who is basically Brock in a pokemon form, from what I've seen at least).

That's what I've said. Ash gets blasted for everything he does while May's Contests were so full of complete BS that it was hard to see how anybody could think of them as official anything and she gets praise for them.

Yeah. Spontaneous Combusken? Since when does combusken have Flash Fire?

The reason May doesn't get as many hatred is because she can easily get anyone to like her with her fanservicey physique. That can easily turn any game following bashers into drooling slobs any day.

But since Ash is not particularly good looking, he can't smoke off the bashers with attraction. That and because girls aren't that easily dumbfounded by an attractive male.

Geostomp
21st August 2007, 6:31 AM
The reason May doesn't get as many hatred is because she can easily get anyone to like her with her fanservicey physique. That can easily turn any game following bashers into drooling slobs any day.

But since Ash is not particularly good looking, he can't smoke off the bashers with attraction. That and because girls aren't that easily dumbfounded by an attractive male.

I've met living proof of that on Gamefaqs. A certain super troll who calls himself Endgame appears to be on a mission to make the world despise all things from the Pokemon anime except for May with insane passion demanding agonizing deaths for all but his goddess.

He's actually professed true love for May and practically worships her and her Skitty (did I mention he's just as crazy about cats as he is May?).

Gold10
21st August 2007, 7:46 AM
That is strange that Ash does get hate? Why? I mean the show is basically revolving around him and Pikachu. Brock and every other character are pretty much replaceable but not Ash ever.

-Starly-
21st August 2007, 8:49 AM
I've met living proof of that on Gamefaqs. A certain super troll who calls himself Endgame appears to be on a mission to make the world despise all things from the Pokemon anime except for May with insane passion demanding agonizing deaths for all but his goddess.

He's actually professed true love for May and practically worships her and her Skitty (did I mention he's just as crazy about cats as he is May?).
HSOWA FTW!

Yeah, I haven't seen him at the boards in a while though.

That is strange that Ash does get hate? Why? I mean the show is basically revolving around him and Pikachu. Brock and every other character are pretty much replaceable but not Ash ever.
To quote many GameFAQs whiners:

Ash is teh gai char in Pogeyman becuz he dun evol his Peekachu and other Pogeymans and he loss to a magikarp! rplace heem with *Insert male protagonist here*! kanto is teh bestest saga!@!11!!1

mudkipz and bidoofz FTW!

Geostomp
21st August 2007, 2:45 PM
Add in "dozent EV train", "dozent have teh seXX0rs with gurlz", and "DEM Lord and HAXchu" and you have at least ten people who come into each pokemon topic just to bash it idiotically on GameFAQs.

pipersgirl™
21st August 2007, 2:47 PM
Ash doesnt act like a regular guy.

PaulFan1517
21st August 2007, 4:50 PM
We shouldn't blame ash for all the stupid things his character does. ALWAYS ALWAYS blame the writers and producers of the show. They keep letting ash do things like check his pokedex for pokemon he already knows just to let the little kids who watch the show to know what pokemon it is.

First of all f all those little kids because like I always say little kids don't know crap. The writers need to stop worring about how they view the show.

uber gon
21st August 2007, 5:13 PM
We shouldn't blame ash for all the stupid things his character does. ALWAYS ALWAYS blame the writers and producers of the show. They keep letting ash do things like check his pokedex for pokemon he already knows just to let the little kids who watch the show to know what pokemon it is.

First of all f all those little kids because like I always say little kids don't know crap. The writers need to stop worring about how they view the show.

Meh, we live in a world where everyone want to get on everyone's good side. Maybe the writers are trying to get on the viewers' good side.

Cobalt_Latios
22nd August 2007, 6:53 AM
Or Lucas? He's the DP male, but besides that you can't say how good a character he'd be till you saw him in the Anime.
What is Ash's new outfit based off of? The DP male character. Except for the hat. Interesting how they decided to do that this time around, making a new outfit that actually revolves around the opposing gender character in the game.
Though it did take me a little while to realize/notice that later on...

Also a reason for the 'hatred' are from the people who haven't really stuck around to watch the rest of the series and are still pretty much stuck at season 1-2. At least that's what I hear them tell me.

~C_L~

octoboy
22nd August 2007, 8:41 AM
Also a reason for the 'hatred' are from the people who haven't really stuck around to watch the rest of the series and are still pretty much stuck at season 1-2. At least that's what I hear them tell me.

~C_L~

Yup, my sister calls Ash stupid and pretty much has only watched the first couple episodes.

So, I guess first impression is very important, as so many seem to think of Ash as the person he was back in episode one.

Xashlei
23rd August 2007, 11:53 AM
Maybe because he is uber? I can't think of much.......... he may lose sometimes, but you always expect him to at least get to the league. Yes, it is repetitive. I don't hate him though...

Korobooshi Kojiro
23rd August 2007, 3:39 PM
Considering little kids are the rating givers, no **** they worry about what they think.

Groudonny the groundstar
24th August 2007, 9:45 AM
Ash NOT letting TR steal WILD POKEMON!!!

In pikachus goodbye he could of let TR steal one wild pikachu but NOOOOOO he had to save every last one! Who cares if TR starves because stealing WILD pokemon is SOOOOOOOOOOO evil. Like WILD pokemon are *Sarcasm* REALLY gonna miss there trainers *End Sarcasm This is why I hate Ash

Mello
24th August 2007, 10:02 AM
Perhaps it's just his hyperactive attitude and whilst he does only rarely make mistakes nowadays, the way that his mistakes are always clutzy and could have been prevented.

Laser Shuckle
24th August 2007, 10:19 AM

yeah blame the people who created ash for why he is a idiot.

because without them, ash would be a better person.

and the show is aimed at little kids so get over it.

FlyingTotodile
24th August 2007, 10:37 AM
lol, Ash is funny cos he likes giving his pokemon away to random people, or just letting them go

Ash: hey dude
Dude: hey (looks sad)
Ash:y are u so sad?
Dude: I want a turtwig!
Ash:hear have mine!
Dude:u sure?
Ash: yeah, I don't need it!

My prediction for later on in the series lol

martianman40
24th August 2007, 10:51 AM
Will Lucas appear in the anime? PLACE YOUR BETS NOW.

Nah, that won't happen, due to the fact that it may give the anime a chance to do something god, lol.

Geostomp
24th August 2007, 2:37 PM
lol, Ash is funny cos he likes giving his pokemon away to random people, or just letting them go

The one pokemon he ever gave away was that Beedrill he caught in that Bug catching Contest.

The three pokemon of his he released into the wild were agreements made between him and the pokemon because it made them happy.

Charizard, Squirtle, and Primeape are in training, but are still "his" pokemon (although Primeape will likely never be seen again).

The rest are all either with him or at Oaks.

This is the kind of thing I'm talking about. People make crap up on Ash based on one occurance just to bash him with.

Charlord
24th August 2007, 9:45 PM
The one pokemon he ever gave away was that Beedrill he caught in that Bug catching Contest.

The three pokemon of his he released into the wild were agreements made between him and the pokemon because it made them happy.

Charizard, Squirtle, and Primeape are in training, but are still "his" pokemon (although Primeape will likely never be seen again).

The rest are all either with him or at Oaks.

This is the kind of thing I'm talking about. People make crap up on Ash based on one occurance just to bash him with.

i know what that guy said was stupid

Cenzo
24th August 2007, 9:48 PM
^Yeah, amen to that. It's like liking Ash is not cool to these people, so that bash him constantly. All he is is the gateway for little kids to this strange world of Pokemon! He's a fine character!

octoboy
24th August 2007, 9:56 PM
Yeah, maybe they are just trying to make a good impression on those "cool" people who are sore at him for saying catching ubers is bad.

Um, no. The reason beedrill was given away is because it was only used for Ash to win a contest. It wasn't going to be used later on, so the writers removed it. Turtwig is a staple character of Ash's team, so it will not be removed. Remember that episode where one kid wanted Ash's pikachu? He didn't give him away, now did he?

...having said that, I think I've found another reason why he is so hated. It is because he wins too much. He doesn't give any other main characters a chance in tournaments, and almost always wins by default (except for that whirlpool tournament). I think he may get more liked if he had a period of suffering (of course, by no fault of his own, if that happened, people would just call him stupid). Then people would either realise all that misfortune sucks, or be happy he doesn't win all the time anymore.

To those who said he didn't let team rocket catch wild pokemon: He was doing that because they were poaching pokemon. They weren't capturing them like a trainer would, but rather snagging them. This is illegal in the world of pokemon. Though, I do agree he is rather unfair by just blasting them over the horizon. I would let them go on the condition that they capture the pokemon the legal way instead of just mercilessly Star KOing them. Of course, they may be worried for the pokemon (even though James has proven to be a caring trainer) but Paul isn't that nice to his chimchar (from what I've heard) and Ash doesn't send him flying.

Charlord
24th August 2007, 10:08 PM
^Yeah, amen to that. It's like liking Ash is not cool to these people, so that bash him constantly. All he is is the gateway for little kids to this strange world of Pokemon! He's a fine character!

yeah, honstly he is my favorite character on the show, just because he may make a mistake in a battle doesn't mean u should bash him eveybody makes mistakes. (among many things people bash him 4 )

Groudonny the groundstar
25th August 2007, 8:46 AM
Yeah, maybe they are just trying to

To those who said he didn't let team rocket catch wild pokemon: He was doing that because they were poaching pokemon. They weren't capturing them like a trainer would, but rather snagging them. This is illegal in the world of pokemon. Though, I do agree he is rather unfair by just blasting them over the horizon. I would let them go on the condition that they capture the pokemon the legal way instead of just mercilessly Star KOing them. Of course, they may be worried for the pokemon (even though James has proven to be a caring trainer) but Paul isn't that nice to his chimchar (from what I've heard) and Ash doesn't send him flying.

Can't Ash just talk to TR about catching wild pokemon instead of PIKACHU *insert random pikachu attack her*.
Also in the episode james go cacnea ash though TR put the pokemon in the the cage and he jumped to the conclusion that they stole cacnea.

Charlord
25th August 2007, 3:57 PM
pikachu doesn't randomly attack TR, and about the cacnea, they didn't do it the fair way; battle then pokeball