PDA

View Full Version : What odd thing happened to you

bookist
10th August 2007, 6:12 PM
I dont mean a glitch by the way. I mean like this (it really happened) first I reecreuited a kecleon normal took about 1500 of em. Next saw mew 3 times in relic wont join, after about 5 golem a golem joins me...Then I find 4 execute in the same Run!!! Buried relic thing again...(I hate mew) Then a shiftry joind me in western cave??? Okay i was annoyed then in joyous tower i saw 3 Chansey 3!!! Then I finally got mew. Oh and a shiftry tried to join me yesterday...Was this lucky or unlucky. Well does stuff like this happen to you?

Ps i did get 2 executte and chansey which annoyed me more.

ShinyManafi
11th August 2007, 7:07 AM
I recurited Mew by accident kind of the first time I went to Buried Relic.

Ikito
11th August 2007, 8:52 AM
when i battled kyogre when i tried to recruit it i was lv 100 holding friend bow with me on my own which makes the recruit rate 84% but it took my 7 tries to recruit it and keckleon i must have killed a million of them and finally one joined me but i wasnt near the stairs and i made it to them with just 17 life left oh god it was annoying

ninjascyther
11th August 2007, 11:55 AM
It took me 18 times to recruit raikou and every time i beat it it had a recruit rate of 34.1% thats my bad luck story. ;123;

Garmmon
13th August 2007, 9:41 AM
Oh and a shiftry tried to join me yesterday...Was this lucky or unlucky.
Somewhat, since his recruit rate is quite low.

Strange things...hmmm. Not much, but I got lots of unlucky stuff...there was once I recruited a Kecleon, and...(O.O) I died. |P
But meh, I recruited all the legendary dogs on either my 2nd or 3rd try. X3

Mr. Marill
13th August 2007, 11:37 AM
On my first MD, I did 10 goes at kyogre lvl 50 to no avail. Then on my new one I went down once at lvl 35 and got him first go :D

I beat Ho-Oh on my first MD and I accidently took Latios as my Surfer. Who's size is 2. So he didn't join me.

Anthony (-._.-)
16th August 2007, 6:45 PM
I had NEVER seem an exegguter in the howling forrest(Or sumsin, i 4got...)
i always use the music box as soon as i gets it, i thought that i could meet mew straight away...sigh, but lucky for me, i recruited mew the first time i met it when i kept the music box in my bag. i think it was only floor 50.
And i was choosen as a bulbasaur in the beginning all da time! I want a psyduck cause of it's ability but I had about 15 tries and I'm either a bulbasaur or a treecko!

Garmmon
18th August 2007, 6:57 AM
I beat Ho-Oh on my first MD and I accidently took Latios as my Surfer. Who's size is 2. So he didn't join me.

I thought Latias is size one?

altoeevees
18th August 2007, 7:03 AM
I thought Latias is size one?

yes but LATIOS is SIZE TWO

Garmmon
19th August 2007, 5:11 AM
Oh, sorry. Saw wrongly >.< I thought it was Latias. ^^'

ninjascyther
19th August 2007, 5:57 AM
I had NEVER seem an exegguter in the howling forrest(Or sumsin, i 4got...)

Not that special considering it is the rarest pokemon in the game. You need to spend a lot of time on floor 14 if you want to see one. :).